WWKFederation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WWKFederation

World Wrestling Kings Federation (WWKF) Orignally the WWK, is a wrestling e fed based on brutality

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Is Team D-X fit for one?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
KingOfDX
Standing Tall
Standing Tall
KingOfDX

Male
Number of posts : 585
Registration date : 2007-05-16

Wrestler Info.
Title History: 1x WWKF Main Event Champ, 1x WWKF Heavyweight Champ
Finisher: Pedigree- King Drop
Type - Heel/Face/: Heel

Is Team D-X fit for one? Empty
PostSubject: Is Team D-X fit for one?   Is Team D-X fit for one? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 8:01 pm

i have to re-do since DXLatin had to remind me lol

Last edited by on Fri Nov 09, 2007 3:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DXLatin.
WWKF Rising Star
WWKF Rising Star
DXLatin.

Male
Number of posts : 261
Registration date : 2007-05-15

Wrestler Info.
Title History: 7xMain Event , 2xHeavyweight , 12xTough Enough , 5xTag Team
Finisher: DXFX
Type - Heel/Face/: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Is Team D-X fit for one?   Is Team D-X fit for one? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2007 1:53 pm

Yea. That rp is oviously dq'd cuz our match is a #1 contenders and you used ma rp in yours to make yours longer
Back to top Go down
http://www.Freewebs.com/dxlatin
KingOfDX
Standing Tall
Standing Tall
KingOfDX

Male

Wrestler Info.

PostSubject: Re: Is Team D-X fit for one?   Is Team D-X fit for one? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2007 3:30 pm

lemme delete this and it wont be a dq
Back to top Go down
KingOfDX
Standing Tall
Standing Tall
KingOfDX

Male

Wrestler Info.

PostSubject: Re: Is Team D-X fit for one?   Is Team D-X fit for one? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2007 3:34 pm

§cene Opens
The §cene opens up as you can see the crowd is cheering for Team D-X to come out as they are holding signs like"Team D-X Rules!" or "Team D-X will win Gold!" Then, DX Run DMC theme hits as KingOfDX walks out alone without any DXLatin and is wearing a black t-shirt that says "Team D-X Is Here!" KingOfDX walks in the ring and gets a mic.
(Da King) KingOfDX (Team D-X)
Now, your all wondering why DXLatin isn't here with me? Simple, I wanted him to give me my space so I can talk about what will happen at §lim §urvivals. It's obvious that Master Of Dicks and Drake Daniels will feel the power and strength Team D-X has to offer. Let's see a promo DXLatin made before I came out here.
:::::::::::::::::::VIDEO SHOWS:::::::::::::::::::
Now, DXLatin, I know we're partners, but after we take out Master Of Dicks and Drake"The Vampire" Daniels out of this match before it's left with us. It'll br a free-for-all match inside a Hell In A Cell. DXLatin, you haven't even experienced a match like this in your entire career like I have! I've faced the "Big Red Machine" Kane in that match and came out victorious. Now, you think to youself... I wouldn't have my match without the help of Killer. But Killer was just a little help, and I didn't even need that son of a b**ch at the time, I was using that fag cause I wanted to kill of you servants. You told me that they're be massive blood on the ground and in the ring just like what happened to you at Homicide. Lemme make you a reminder, I'm not the one who got my a** kicked by a wannabe, cocky homo named as Master Of Dicks! He beat you at your own game, your 28-1 and you expect to kick my a** at my own game?
"Da King" KingOfDX is laughing at DXLatin.
I'm 1-1, the reason I have a lost is because LabofaxD's match with me was interupted by someone named Oblivion...which was a pussy. DXLatin think's I'll end up losing to him? I'm better at Hell In A Cell more than you and you can't deny the facts. I'll kici your a** back to Toronto DXLatin and I'll win back MY WWKF HEAVYWIGHT CHAMPION AND BECOME A 2X CHAMP B**CH!! Master Of Dicks will crying his a** off when he get's OWNED. And lemme make one thing clear DXLatin. Amy Lindsay is another b**ch you found to join Team D-X. Remember what happened in Team Thuganomics? Mrs. Thuganomics aka Candy dumped your a** 2 times and you stil want her back! That's sad, and you get this ugly hore to come into WWKF and expect this hore to make fun of a girl I know? And plus, this b**ch doesn't even know her, she probably made up an excuse to embarass me, well...you just embarassed youself and I bet she can kick your a**! DXLatin, where do you find these fags?
"Da King" KingOfDX is taunting DXLatin.
These are the my competitors:

1. Master Of Dicks
  2. Drake "The Vampire" Daniels
  3. DaX-humping Latin

They think they're all tough since they're all better than me? Master Of Dicks only won 3 titles, it's all fluke because he beat BBK...the easiest guy, beat DXLatin at C.O.C which is easy and beat Adam Starr which acturally gave him the title and MOD is getting all cocky all of a sudden? You won't get anymore cockier when I take my title from you at K.O.K! Drake Daniels? No one has ever heard of this guy in their entire life! He was part of the JWF invasion againest WWKF and failed to complete it. Then all of a sudden, this betrayer joins WWKF, Home Of The Kings and expect of all of us to treat him as one? There's only one room for Royalty, and your looking at him. Now on to DXLatin, he may be my partner, but he's also a betrayer, and if he betrays me, I swear I'll kick his a** after §lim §urvivals so badly he won't be able to feel pain after he's in bed with guys all night!
DX Run DMC theme hits as KingOfDX goes onto the turnbuckle as the crowd is cherring. He slides out of the ring as he does 4 croch grabs.
The §cene fades.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is Team D-X fit for one?   Is Team D-X fit for one? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is Team D-X fit for one?
Page 1 of 1