WWKFederation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WWKFederation

World Wrestling Kings Federation (WWKF) Orignally the WWK, is a wrestling e fed based on brutality

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Terminator will get Terminated on §lim §urvivals

Go down 
+2
Killer
KingOfDX
6 posters
AuthorMessage
KingOfDX
Standing Tall
Standing Tall
KingOfDX

Male
Number of posts : 585
Registration date : 2007-05-16

Wrestler Info.
Title History: 1x WWKF Main Event Champ, 1x WWKF Heavyweight Champ
Finisher: Pedigree- King Drop
Type - Heel/Face/: Heel

Terminator will get Terminated on §lim §urvivals Empty
PostSubject: Terminator will get Terminated on §lim §urvivals   Terminator will get Terminated on §lim §urvivals Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2007 8:35 pm

The scene opens up as the WWKF arena is silent and ready for KingOfDX to make his way to the ring. Some of the crowd is holding signs like"KODX Sucks" or KODX Rules" or Next Champ". Then, Are You Ready theme hits as KingOfDX walks out with a black t-shirt that says"KODX" with green spray paint that has DX on it. The crowd is holding glow sticks making an X. A green light shines on him as he walks into the ring, goes on the turnbuckle and does the DX hand signal. He goes in the middle, does 4 croch grabs and fireworks explode, then is handed a microphone.

KingOfDX: Everybody, got an important announcement, concerning the Battle Royal. Here it is, I'm gonna win, so lemme ask you something, Are You Ready?? I said, Are You Readyyyyy!!! So, for the thousands in attendance, for the millions watching at home. And for you Terminator. RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR... Let's Get Ready To Suck It!!!!! So now, here's the question? Who will walk out of that Hell In A Cell alive. It's soo obvious it's me, Terminator hasn't been here in a long time, the only time he came was in the Battle Royal. That's how much he sucks, he was #7 and I was #2, that's sad!! I will kick his ass in that match and leave him a bloody, helpless peice of crap because he can't do nothin'!!

KingOfDX is taunting Terminator by giving him 4 croch grabs and laughing!

[color=lime]KingOfDX: He will witness that I'm better than him and will go fuck Sick Asian Baller after that match in his locker room and Sick Asian Baller will be saying" That's nice best friend", "I'm waiting for your big surprise"!! Aww damn, can you imagine that happening? I'll laugh if fans send me email's about Sick Asian Baller and Terminator, and then they videotape them doing it and post it on youtube? If you people don't know what youtube is, go to www.youtube.com[color:e479=lime:e479] and search for SAB and Terminator in locker room. I don't know about this but someone sent it to me and he said there over 5,200,000 people who watched it!!

KingOfDX is taunting Terminator again. Some of the crowd is cheering and some are boo'ing.

Here's a clip of the Battle Royal at Slim Survival's:The §cene Opens
Announcer - Ladies and Gentlemen the following contest is the BATTLE ROYAL! , the rules of this match , if both feet touch the floor over the top rope you are eleminated , 3 men will win and they will go for a title , introducing first , who chose #1!!!!

Take Whats Mine hits the stage as Killer walks down the ramp as the crowd cheers , Killer does the KKU tuant and does not look happy about his number he slides into the ring

Announcer - And the opponent , from British Cunneticut , The Game , King Of DX!

Time To Play The Game hits the stage as KODX walks down the ramp looking angrily at Killer as Killer just smiles back , KODX slides into the ring and htye both stare down at eachother

Jim - Thease two men know eachother very well!!

Mike - NO! REALLY???

Termanator - Chat

Jim - What are you doing here?

Termanator - Im gonna be commentator with you until my number comes

Mike - But...we dont need he-

Termanator - NOT!...this is true

------------------------------------------------------
[color=white]BELL RINGS

Killer runs toward KODX and KODX gives him a huge spinebuster as the crowd cheers

[color:e479=white:e479]Mike - What Impact!

Termanator - No Impact!

KODX smiles at Killer

Termanator - Je Suis , get out of the ring

KODX - No...what the hell?

Termanator - Frank is waiting for you

KODX - Shutup

KODX turns around and Killer hits him with a huge straight punch , along with a sleeper hold

Jim - How long can KODX stand for the pressure
[color=white]Mike - Now folks , BBK is not eleminated

Termanator - Yes is eleminated , BBK OUT OF MY HOUSE!

[color:e479=white:e479]Jim - Dude , your gonna get people confused he is eleminated

Termanator - Not
-----------------------------------------------------
Termanator - Oh Ello we are back from break

Mike - Jim he took my line

Jim - who gives he's #7 he'll get out soon

Mike - and if your just joining us , during the break KODX got up and tried to fight off Kane but ended up getting a big boot to the face!

Mike - Look at that freak...just standing the

Termanator - Oh No , Hey uh KANE! KANE! , Mike's call you a freak

[color=white]Im Just A Sexy Boy hits the stage as Termanator gets out of the announce table and slides into the ring

Mike - YES! , he's gone

[color:e479=white:e479]Jim - Thank you god!

but Termanator trips and falls over the top rope hitting the floor with his both feet

Mike - Aaaand he's eleminated

Jim - Aaand here he comes

Termanator - What is this contraption! , I get out! , Oh is nice I can sit here with you

Mike -...yay...(-_-)
[color=white]Mike - Oh my....look at this! , Max and BBK..rumours stating that they had major fights in the General Room backstage

Termanator -...I saw KODX jack off in this room

[color:e479=white:e479]Jim -...oh god
[color=white]Mike - PB360 is taking this into the EXTREEEAME

Termanator - KODX and Frank's have Extreame pillow fight last night

[color:e479=white:e479]Jim - Will you shut it?

Termnator - CHAT!
[color=white]Termanator - What is this! , I want refund!
[color:e479=red:e479]
[color=white]Mike - danm HF is still moving

Jim - because he's a freak

[color:e479=white:e479]Termanator - Not , he move because Je Suis is in his pants

Jim - Shutup!
KingOfDX: Terminator, I have to agree with the gay coupling commentators, you never shutup when you were commentating and you are worst than me!! You never shutup about everything and say random things to every single, small detailed!! You should've just stayed in the back before you lost soo quickly in that match. Look at how he lost:
[color=white]Im Just A Sexy Boy hits the stage as Termanator gets out of the announce table and slides into the ring

Mike - YES! , he's gone

[color:e479=white:e479]Jim - Thank you god!

but Termanator trips and falls over the top rope hitting the floor with his both feet

KingOfDX: Your soo retarded, you were worst than me in that Battle Royal and you are going to do the same when your finished being beatened to death in that Hell In A Cell match on Saturday, you pussy faggot!! Lemme show everyone what will happned after you beaten.
Terminator will get Terminated on §lim §urvivals D7c0deaa831rb2
This is going to happen and if you survive, you will be crying in that hospital and that you wanted to die instead of facing me in that brutal match.

Are You Ready theme hits as KingOfDX takes off his black t-shirt with green DX spray paint into the crowd. Some are boo'ing and some are cheering" DX Rocks, DX Rocks" or DX Sucks, DX Sucks'!! He walks out of the ring making DX hand signals and 4 croch grabs before the leaving the ramp and the §cene fades.

Last edited by on Sat Jun 30, 2007 7:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Killer
WWKF Rising Star
WWKF Rising Star
Killer

Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2007-05-15

Wrestler Info.
Title History: 1x Tough Enough 3xMain Event 1xHeavyweight
Finisher: KKU

PostSubject: Re: Terminator will get Terminated on §lim §urvivals   Terminator will get Terminated on §lim §urvivals Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2007 4:41 pm

Dude u suck , that rp is so unorganized
Back to top Go down
Labofaxd
WWKF Rising Star
WWKF Rising Star
Labofaxd

Male
Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2007-05-15

Wrestler Info.
Title History: 2xMain Event , 1xHeavyweight , 1xTag Team
Finisher: Gore/Spear

PostSubject: Re: Terminator will get Terminated on §lim §urvivals   Terminator will get Terminated on §lim §urvivals Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2007 5:49 pm

I know, like after each sentence it has /color , its only long cuz he copied half of the battle royal
Back to top Go down
Body Breaking Kid
WWKF Orginal
WWKF Orginal
Body Breaking Kid

Male
Number of posts : 312
Registration date : 2007-06-07

Wrestler Info.
Title History:
Finisher:

PostSubject: Re: Terminator will get Terminated on §lim §urvivals   Terminator will get Terminated on §lim §urvivals Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2007 6:02 pm

god looks sop bad and like wat labofaxd said not organized and so messey! everything is....everywhere
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/bbkwwkf
KingOfDX
Standing Tall
Standing Tall
KingOfDX

Male

Wrestler Info.

PostSubject: Re: Terminator will get Terminated on §lim §urvivals   Terminator will get Terminated on §lim §urvivals Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2007 6:22 pm

its the damn color!!
Back to top Go down
KingOfDX
Standing Tall
Standing Tall
KingOfDX

Male

Wrestler Info.

PostSubject: Re: Terminator will get Terminated on §lim §urvivals   Terminator will get Terminated on §lim §urvivals Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2007 7:56 pm

The scene opens up as the WWKF arena is silent and ready for KingOfDX to make his way to the ring. Some of the crowd is holding signs like"KODX Sucks" or KODX Rules" or Next Champ". Then, Are You Ready theme hits as KingOfDX walks out with a black t-shirt that says"KODX" with green spray paint that has DX on it. The crowd is holding glow sticks making an X. A green light shines on him as he walks into the ring, goes on the turnbuckle and does the DX hand signal. He goes in the middle, does 4 croch grabs and fireworks explode, then is handed a microphone.

KingOfDX: Everybody, got an important announcement, concerning Terminator. Here it is, I'm gonna win, so lemme ask you something, Are You Ready?? I said, Are You Readyyyyy!!! So, for the thousands in attendance, for the millions watching at home. And for you Terminator. RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR... Let's Get Ready To Suck It!!!!! So now, here's the question? Who will walk out of that Hell In A Cell alive. No questions asked that I will be declared the winner throughtout the match. Because I'm more skilled than Terminator and will feel massive pain to what he will experience on Saturday! I know my record for Hell In A Cell matches is not that quite good, here it is my record 1/1. The reason it's like that is becasue i won againest Kane and lost againest LabofaxD, that cheap bastard!

KingOfDX is taunting the crowd and the crowd is chanting"KingOfDX Sucks, KingOfDX Sucks"!!

KingOfDX: O hahaha, you think you stupid people can scare me? I'm the damn king and you better hail to me, o and King Carnage, there's only one King here and that's me. So don't get the crowd to be your peasants, cause that's my job!! As I was saying, after I'm done kicking Terminator's ass, you will all hail to me as my servants and will worship me until you have earned not being a fool!

KingOfDX is laughing and the crowd is boo'ing, he tells them to shutup but the crowd is getting angrier.

KingOfDX: O, so you pussy crowd thinks they can march in here, and think that they can defeat me? They are on crack, same as what Terminator will be smoking after he finished! Any of you people wanna talk shit to me, why not come to my face and say it, or your just all pussy faggots and can't come up here? Damn security guys, let's these bastards threw, I can handle kicking their asses all night if i need to!!

Fan: KingOfDX, please shutup, no one wants to hear you, your a pussy faggot and won't beat Terminator for life!! You can't beat no one ever again.

KingOfDX: O, so we got ourselves a cocky peice of shit. Look at this servant, why don't you go fetch me a drink and some popcorn pussy? O, my bad, I forgot, your too gay! I can't get pussy or gay servants for me to do my bidding.

Fan #2: Shutup KingOfDX, hey everybody, does anyone wanna beat the shit out of this guy right here, right now?

KingOfDX: Really, you pussy faggots wanna fight me? I'm a king, no servants have the right to fight the king! I mean no one, you can't handle my skills and will be a pussy 2 yr. old momma's boy!

KingOfDX is laughing as the fans begin to riot, the security is trying to hold them put they push them down. KingOfDX brings his sledge hammer and starts to bash it into people's faces and heads. There is bodies laying on the mat and some laying outside as they were hit. He's throwing them out of the ring and giving fans King Drop's and taunting them. The fans are now leaving the ring as the po po's come and KingOfDX is escaping out.

KingOfDX is walking in the hallways and is getting his stuff from the locker room and going out. He's in the parking lot and see's a white limosine. He's getting cautious and hears noises coming from inside. As that happens, the scene shortly fades.
Terminator will get Terminated on §lim §urvivals D7c0deaa831se8

OCC Board - this damn color better not screw this RP up!

Last edited by on Sat Jun 30, 2007 7:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Max Death
WWKF Rising Star
WWKF Rising Star
Max Death

Male
Number of posts : 167
Registration date : 2007-05-21

Wrestler Info.
Title History: 3x WWKF Tag Team Champ, 1x Heavyweight champ,
Finisher: MDS (Max Death Situation)

PostSubject: Re: Terminator will get Terminated on §lim §urvivals   Terminator will get Terminated on §lim §urvivals Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2007 8:46 am

KingOfDX wrote:
its the damn color!!

its u ur stupid lol!
Back to top Go down
KingOfDX
Standing Tall
Standing Tall
KingOfDX

Male

Wrestler Info.

PostSubject: Re: Terminator will get Terminated on §lim §urvivals   Terminator will get Terminated on §lim §urvivals Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2007 1:18 pm

how bout u STFU Jon
Back to top Go down
Max Death
WWKF Rising Star
WWKF Rising Star
Max Death

Male

Wrestler Info.

PostSubject: Re: Terminator will get Terminated on §lim §urvivals   Terminator will get Terminated on §lim §urvivals Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 4:12 pm

oh my god kodx why the hell do u keep saying stfu? and in your rps you keep copining dx? seriously stop doin that. your not dx. and you STFU you fucking retard
Back to top Go down
Adam Starr
WWKF Rising Star
WWKF Rising Star

Male
Number of posts : 137
Finisher : The Headliner
Registration date : 2007-08-29

Wrestler Info.
Title History: Your Current Main Event and Heavyweight Champion
Finisher: The Headliner, The Shinning Star Press

PostSubject: Re: Terminator will get Terminated on §lim §urvivals   Terminator will get Terminated on §lim §urvivals Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 5:02 pm

This is from June >_>
Back to top Go down
Max Death
WWKF Rising Star
WWKF Rising Star
Max Death

Male

Wrestler Info.

PostSubject: Re: Terminator will get Terminated on §lim §urvivals   Terminator will get Terminated on §lim §urvivals Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 6:33 pm

so what killer did something like this too in the out of charecter board
Back to top Go down
KingOfDX
Standing Tall
Standing Tall
KingOfDX

Male

Wrestler Info.

PostSubject: Re: Terminator will get Terminated on §lim §urvivals   Terminator will get Terminated on §lim §urvivals Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 2:32 pm

this was 3 months ago.. rlly, it felt so short but w.e
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Terminator will get Terminated on §lim §urvivals   Terminator will get Terminated on §lim §urvivals Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Terminator will get Terminated on §lim §urvivals
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WWKFederation :: WWKF Shows :: Slim Survivals Rp Board-
Jump to: