WWKFederation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WWKFederation

World Wrestling Kings Federation (WWKF) Orignally the WWK, is a wrestling e fed based on brutality

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

GSB : Next Victims Of The Predetor

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Killer
WWKF Rising Star
WWKF Rising Star
Killer

Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2007-05-15

Wrestler Info.
Title History: 1x Tough Enough 3xMain Event 1xHeavyweight
Finisher: KKU
Type - Heel/Face/: Heel

GSB : Next Victims Of The Predetor Empty
PostSubject: GSB : Next Victims Of The Predetor   GSB : Next Victims Of The Predetor Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 4:43 pm

Scene Opens

][Take Whats Mine][

Killer walks down the ramp and the crowd begins to boo , Killer slides into the ring and grabs a mic

][Crowd Boos][

Killer - ENOUGH! , Max... Max Death listen to me , the odds are stacked against you! , you face Killer... me and FORMER PWE Supersar... Kennedy

][Crowd Boos][

Killer - Max Death , the death in your name will have true meaning once your dead! , then the Legacy of the Ggroove STreet Family will die , I remember a very well stable with 5 members called the Groove Street Family , BUT NOW.... theres just 2 , last time I saw.. Simmone , Carl J , and the rest of those jokes , they were down from the KKU , and now...there gona for good..

][Killer luaghs][

Killer - You claim to be The High Flyer , the man nobody could catch , at Slim Survivals , I do not plan on playing cat and mouse with you , I pan on hunting you , Im predetor , I will cath you in a second and as far as Metal Head being a 7ft monster , I really dont see him as a threat , hes never on Main Events , thats because he ends up flat on his butt. And Max gt ready for the KKU...heh cuz Killer always Kills You...
][KKU][
][Killer Kills You][
Scene Fades
Back to top Go down
DXLatin.
WWKF Rising Star
WWKF Rising Star
DXLatin.

Male
Number of posts : 261

Wrestler Info.
Title History: 7xMain Event , 2xHeavyweight , 12xTough Enough , 5xTag Team
Finisher: DXFX
Type - Heel/Face/: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: GSB : Next Victims Of The Predetor   GSB : Next Victims Of The Predetor Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 4:46 pm

Looks like Ill be seeing Kennedy and Killer at Champions Of Champions..
Back to top Go down
http://www.Freewebs.com/dxlatin
Metal Head
WWKF Superstar
WWKF Superstar
Metal Head

Male
Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2007-05-21

Wrestler Info.
Title History: 3xTag
Finisher: Road Kill

PostSubject: Re: GSB : Next Victims Of The Predetor   GSB : Next Victims Of The Predetor Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 7:58 pm

Scene opens up as M.H. is seen with M.D. Fililpino backstage.

M.H. Okay.... so Killer says im not a threat at all? and ye im not in main events but after me and M.D. are finished with you, heh you wont be in any main events anymore. See Killer i AM a threat i will show you that when i destroy you in our match. Nothing will stop me doing destruction over you.

M.H.-Yeah we may have lost our members of Groove street but we still have the 'High Flying' M.D. Filipino he will fly right threw you. And the biggest Threat Metal Head. I will break your bones and rip your skin.

[Fan Cheers]

M.D. Filipino- And i dont remember anything about me saying i want to play cat and mouse. I plan on beating you down and retaining our titles. And Killer, bring on your KKU cause im ready for it. You wont be able to get that KKU on me. Youll just capture the air not my head. Killer and kennedey, i hope your ready, me and M.H. are just about ready to kick your ass's. So just try to win.

M.H.- Hope your ready cause at Slim Survivals M.D. and I are gonna walk out the WWKF Tag Champs!
Back to top Go down
Body Breaking Kid
WWKF Orginal
WWKF Orginal
Body Breaking Kid

Male
Number of posts : 312
Registration date : 2007-06-07

Wrestler Info.
Title History:
Finisher:
Type - Heel/Face/: Heel

PostSubject: Re: GSB : Next Victims Of The Predetor   GSB : Next Victims Of The Predetor Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 8:01 pm

uh mh, i think u should of made ur own topic for ur rp
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/bbkwwkf
Alyssa Ruins.
Admin
Alyssa Ruins.

Number of posts : 255

Wrestler Info.
Title History:
Finisher: Chick Kick

PostSubject: Re: GSB : Next Victims Of The Predetor   GSB : Next Victims Of The Predetor Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 8:11 pm

Metal Head make your own topic. If you do not until due date that rp will not count
Back to top Go down
https://wwkf.forumotion.com
Metal Head
WWKF Superstar
WWKF Superstar
Metal Head

Male
Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2007-05-21

Wrestler Info.
Title History: 3xTag
Finisher: Road Kill

PostSubject: Re: GSB : Next Victims Of The Predetor   GSB : Next Victims Of The Predetor Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 8:17 pm

ok i did
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GSB : Next Victims Of The Predetor   GSB : Next Victims Of The Predetor Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GSB : Next Victims Of The Predetor
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WWKFederation :: WWKF Shows :: Slim Survivals Rp Board-
Jump to: