WWKFederation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WWKFederation

World Wrestling Kings Federation (WWKF) Orignally the WWK, is a wrestling e fed based on brutality

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Groove Street Bros will kick your ass

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Metal Head
WWKF Superstar
WWKF Superstar
Metal Head

Male
Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2007-05-21

Wrestler Info.
Title History: 3xTag
Finisher: Road Kill
Type - Heel/Face/: Neutral

Groove Street Bros will kick your ass Empty
PostSubject: Groove Street Bros will kick your ass   Groove Street Bros will kick your ass Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 8:16 pm

Scene opens up as M.H. is seen with M.D. Fililpino backstage.

M.H. Okay.... so Killer says im not a threat at all? and ye im not in main events but after me and M.D. are finished with you, heh you wont be in any main events anymore. See Killer i AM a threat i will show you that when i destroy you in our match. Nothing will stop me doing destruction over you.

M.H.-Yeah we may have lost our members of Groove street but we still have the 'High Flying' M.D. Filipino he will fly right threw you. And the biggest Threat Metal Head. I will break your bones and rip your skin.

[Fan Cheers]

M.D. Filipino- And i dont remember anything about me saying i want to play cat and mouse. I plan on beating you down and retaining our titles. And Killer, bring on your KKU cause im ready for it. You wont be able to get that KKU on me. Youll just capture the air not my head. Killer and kennedey, i hope your ready, me and M.H. are just about ready to kick your ass's. So just try to win.

M.H.- Hope your ready cause at Slim Survivals M.D. and I are gonna walk out the WWKF Tag Champs!
Back to top Go down

Groove Street Bros will kick your ass
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WWKFederation :: WWKF Shows :: Slim Survivals Rp Board-
Jump to: