WWKFederation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WWKFederation

World Wrestling Kings Federation (WWKF) Orignally the WWK, is a wrestling e fed based on brutality

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Who is this someone?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Metal Head
WWKF Superstar
WWKF Superstar
Metal Head

Male
Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2007-05-21

Wrestler Info.
Title History: 3xTag
Finisher: Road Kill
Type - Heel/Face/: Neutral

Who is this someone? Empty
PostSubject: Who is this someone?   Who is this someone? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2007 3:37 pm

Bullet with a name hits the stage as Metal Head looks Happy walk down to the ring.

Fans Cheer

M.H.- Wow...at Slim Survivals...hehe that probably was the easiest title defense i have done yet. I lknew that me and MDF would win that night when we kicked the crap outta Killer and Kennedy.

Fans Cheer loudly

M.H. - But now i have different problems.....Snake has put me in a match against surprise superstar. and it seems that it is a revenge match.......if its Killer bring it on boy cause I kicked your ass once. And Ima do it again cause right i am the WWKF Tag Champ and i will do anything to keep my title around my waist!

Fans Chant M.H.

M.H. - Hey but if it isnt Killer and its someone else.... bring it on chump. Im ready for a challnge no matter how tall are or small you are fat or skinny. It dosnt matter cause i am Metal Head and with 1 punch Ima knock your sorry ass out! Ill make you BLEED out your eyes ill break your BONES and shatter them into pieces!

Meatal Head Cracks his fingers

M.H. - Hehehe you dont know how I am who ever you are but you are gonna be in a hell of a fight Chump.

Metal Head drops the mic and walks back stage to his locker room
Back to top Go down
Metal Head
WWKF Superstar
WWKF Superstar
Metal Head

Male
Number of posts : 51

Wrestler Info.
Title History: 3xTag
Finisher: Road Kill
Type - Heel/Face/: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Who is this someone?   Who is this someone? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2007 3:57 pm

Metal Head is seen in his locker room backstage

M.H. - Ok...... I am seriously wondering who this certain someone is cause just thinking about it just makes me wanna punch threw something. So who is this person.... I hate it when I get placed into matches like these. well lemme think. Its a Revenge Match..... the only people i had rivalry with is only Killer and Kennedy. But if it is one of you guys come out here and show me what you got cause i dont like surprises...especisly in match. Just waiting here makes me more and more angry so who ever you are. Get ready... cause its time to face the Metal and and get ready to get your ass kicked real hard.

M.H. Listen to me..... if you are someone who I have never faced before i swear i will still kcick your ass. You wouldnt like it when im angry. cause when i am angry i go road rage. and bam you get hit. Just like that. You will be on the ground trying to gasp for air holding your hands high up so sum one will take you but Ill be there and kick your hand out and pin you.

Ding Ding

M.H. So just try to fight the 500 pounder 7/ft tall Metal Head. You come charging and you will hit a brick wall And you'll be down on the ground and I'll step on you like a Racoon and Break your Chest.

Try and Stop ME

Scene Fades
Back to top Go down
Max Death
WWKF Rising Star
WWKF Rising Star
Max Death

Male
Number of posts : 167

Wrestler Info.
Title History: 3x WWKF Tag Team Champ, 1x Heavyweight champ,
Finisher: MDS (Max Death Situation)
Type - Heel/Face/: Heel

PostSubject: Re: Who is this someone?   Who is this someone? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2007 4:18 pm

at least these rps are better then your old one... i think
Back to top Go down
Killer
WWKF Rising Star
WWKF Rising Star
Killer

Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2007-05-15

Wrestler Info.
Title History: 1x Tough Enough 3xMain Event 1xHeavyweight
Finisher: KKU

PostSubject: Re: Who is this someone?   Who is this someone? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2007 5:06 pm

Its oviously not me buddy. If it was me those rps would be much better cuz u know what Im capable of.
Back to top Go down
Body Breaking Kid
WWKF Orginal
WWKF Orginal
Body Breaking Kid

Male
Number of posts : 312
Registration date : 2007-06-07

Wrestler Info.
Title History:
Finisher:

PostSubject: Re: Who is this someone?   Who is this someone? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2007 7:40 pm

koy u actually made 2 good rps.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/bbkwwkf
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who is this someone?   Who is this someone? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who is this someone?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WWKFederation :: WWKF Shows :: Slim Survivals Rp Board-
Jump to: