WWKFederation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WWKFederation

World Wrestling Kings Federation (WWKF) Orignally the WWK, is a wrestling e fed based on brutality

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A Pissed Off Man Speaks

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Body Breaking Kid
WWKF Orginal
WWKF Orginal
Body Breaking Kid

Male
Number of posts : 312
Registration date : 2007-06-07

Wrestler Info.
Title History:
Finisher:
Type - Heel/Face/: Heel

A Pissed Off Man Speaks Empty
PostSubject: A Pissed Off Man Speaks   A Pissed Off Man Speaks Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 1:03 pm

Scene opens up as BBK enters the stage as "I Walk Alone" hits the stage. BBK mad coming out and fans little cheer.

(bbk)

BBK-Ok you people should know how pissed off I am after losing my title to a minor kid named M.O.D. He isn't a master, he isn't even a disaster, hes as worse as KODX doing Frank. OOO my cellphone is ringing.

BBK-Hello? O Frank are you having fun fu**ing that faggot KODX? O yes? OOO. Man. Anyways, I'm in a interview in the Bad Blood Corner. First time I'm interviewed since that gay ass interview asked me gay questions. You people remember? Yes you should. So anyways, that plan I had while I was champion, I had 1 plan if I'd lose my title. 1 plan.

(A plan to make KODX quit?)

BBK- Uh...I wish it was that (laughs) but thats not the case. I know before that there was lots of problems with PWF and JWF but I have something to tell you. I haven't brought PWF back.

(THANK GOD)

BBK-(Laughs) But this is what I'm gonna do. Since I did lose my title last Saturday, my plan has taken into its 2 step. The first, was to find 2 former PWF and BWF superstars.

(Boo)

BBK-Yea I know that you hated PWF always but its time. I am SO MAD STILL THAT I LOST MY FU**ING TITLE TO A NOOB!!! AND TO SHOW HOW MAD I AM, I HAVE BROUGHT 2 BWF/PWF SUPERSTARS INTO WWKF!!! NOTHING IS STOPING ME!!! NO BODY IS STOPPING ME!!! I HAVE BROUGHT 2...great...PWF...superstars. And they are at the back RIGHT NOW to domonaite WWKF. Overtkaer and his brother X-Mate, M.D. Filipino's former friend. We 3 will become the top of WWKF. And for the....millionth time I have said this...NOTHING WILL STOP US!!!

(BOO)(HOLY SHIT)(NO WAY)

BBK-And if most of you forgot how this came along, watch this.

VIDEO STARTS

BBK waits until fans quiet down.

BBK-Ok i know that TGK is after the winner of this match but look at this, I beaten him for this title in my very hands.

(BOO)

BBK-Great King isnt a Great King. He's as slobby as MOD and KOK. Great King is no challenge. I beaten him for my WWKF T.E. Title and MOD thinks hes any better? Ha, no way. He's as bad as Kennedy! I mean did you see him out here before? I mean what the f*** was that! I was laughing my ass off in my locker room. So anyways. I am not losing this title to some out age loser. But....

(BOO)

BBK-Once I lose this title....I have a HUGE surpirse to come here in WWKF. Something you people haven't seen ever! So it's rather me keeping my title or....making a HUGE suprprise for WWKF. Hey, it's your choice. It's the fans choice to boo MOD and MOD leaving or him maybe beating me this Saturday and I having a surprise for WWKF. It's MOD's choice, its the fans choice. I already have the plan set up. So again, its your choice. Not mine. So for the last time MOD. I will beat you with my boot kicking your face all day! Nuthing you can do bout it. NUTHING! BITCH!

(BOO)

BBK drops the mic and goes back to his locker room.

Jack-What could that surprise be?

SCENE CLOSES

VIDEO ENDS

BBK-You people better not forget about that. Cuase if you mess with me, your messing with Overtaker, X-Mate and me. Ass holes.

(BOO)(YOU SUCK ALWAYS)

BBK leavs the ring and walks back to his locker room and then the scene closes.

Last edited by on Fri Aug 31, 2007 1:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/bbkwwkf
Master of Disaster
WWKF Orginal
WWKF Orginal
Master of Disaster

Male
Number of posts : 370
Registration date : 2007-05-15

Wrestler Info.
Title History: 1xTough Enough , 1xTag Team
Finisher: Master Bomb

PostSubject: Re: A Pissed Off Man Speaks   A Pissed Off Man Speaks Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 1:07 pm

Did, u ask me to use my RP In your?
Back to top Go down
Body Breaking Kid
WWKF Orginal
WWKF Orginal
Body Breaking Kid

Male

Wrestler Info.
Title History:
Finisher:

PostSubject: Re: A Pissed Off Man Speaks   A Pissed Off Man Speaks Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 1:10 pm

ok there i just took our ur rp
Back to top Go down
Body Breaking Kid
WWKF Orginal
WWKF Orginal
Body Breaking Kid

Male

Wrestler Info.
Title History:
Finisher:

PostSubject: Re: A Pissed Off Man Speaks   A Pissed Off Man Speaks Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 1:32 pm

Scene opens up as a quick vieo about Overtaker, X-Mate and BBK shows.

VIDEO STARTS

Commentator-BBK, a face of a new era, and now, about to be the next WWKF Top Star.

FLASHBACK
PWF World Wrestling Fight Night

BBK-I AM THE GREATEST EVER!! Can't you people see? I have defeated the 7 foot, 510 pounder Metal Head!! He was a PWF Champion but now, it was my time to destory Metal Head. Met.Head, can't you see? I am
1x PWF Champion
2x PWF Heavyweight Champion
2x BWF Heavyweight Champion
1x BWF North American Champion
1x BWF Tag Team Champion w/ OKR
Undefeated at WWFN 14-0
1x WWKF Tough Enough Champion.

Noboydy in this buissness has ever beaten my record of most geld titles. Now, I know that PWF is coming to an end this April and I need to finish what I need done.

Commentator-Overtaker, PWF's best, nothing better.

Overtaker-No body has beating BBA Edition in about until PWF started and I am the first to defeat them, myself. BBA Edition, Double A and BBK begone cause I am the new face to shine in PWF. And look, I am 4x PWF Champion and 2x PWF Heavyweight Champion. Nothing better.

Commentator-X-Mate, the youngest superstar in PWF. Almost tag team champions with Max Death and also the biggest star in PWF.

X-Mate-Max and I are close friends. We were tag team partners, and 1 of PWF best. I am unstoppable. Nothing stops Xtreme Master At Titleholders Exstermanator.

VIDEO ENDS

BBK-If Kennedy can beat me, in a singles match, then he must be in KODX's ass. Kennedy is the WORST superstar in WWKF. Besides KODX. So I do appear twice in Slim Survival. Obe for the interview and to kick Kennedy's ass. Kennedy is no sweat. Even a young boy can kick his ass. Ok thats all I have to say about Kennedy. He sucks and I can beat him in 10 seconds or less. Kennedy is such an ass.

BBK leavs the ring and goes to his locker room. Then the scene closes.
Back to top Go down
Max Death
WWKF Rising Star
WWKF Rising Star
Max Death

Male
Number of posts : 167
Registration date : 2007-05-21

Wrestler Info.
Title History: 3x WWKF Tag Team Champ, 1x Heavyweight champ,
Finisher: MDS (Max Death Situation)

PostSubject: Re: A Pissed Off Man Speaks   A Pissed Off Man Speaks Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 6:40 am

what the hells the point of this? your oviosly gonna kick his ass
Back to top Go down
Body Breaking Kid
WWKF Orginal
WWKF Orginal
Body Breaking Kid

Male

Wrestler Info.
Title History:
Finisher:

PostSubject: Re: A Pissed Off Man Speaks   A Pissed Off Man Speaks Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 4:29 pm

ok i wont rp antmore, cause kennedy cant do any better lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Pissed Off Man Speaks   A Pissed Off Man Speaks Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Pissed Off Man Speaks
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WWKFederation :: WWKF Shows :: Slim Survivals Rp Board-
Jump to: