WWKFederation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WWKFederation

World Wrestling Kings Federation (WWKF) Orignally the WWK, is a wrestling e fed based on brutality

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Elimination Rp

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Master of Disaster
WWKF Orginal
WWKF Orginal
Master of Disaster

Male
Number of posts : 370
Registration date : 2007-05-15

Wrestler Info.
Title History: 1xTough Enough , 1xTag Team
Finisher: Master Bomb
Type - Heel/Face/: Heel

Elimination Rp Empty
PostSubject: Elimination Rp   Elimination Rp Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 4:42 pm

Slim Survivals Live opens up with MOD standing in the ring, as he has a mic in his hands as he begings to speak:

Last week on SS, it was me and Max in what was another great match between us, Sure i did lose, but Rocked-x came out when i didn't need him. i had the match one. We all know in WWKF that when it comes to me vs. Max i am always the favourite! Know, to the future, as slim Survivals last week Team Disaster was introduced, and team disaster will live by their name, we will show opponents disaster and we will be the furture of wwkf, i am sure of that.

Know, at champions of champions it will be me vs. The legendary, DxLatin, vs. Max death, vs. Metal Head. I'm sure this will be a very tough match to win, but as latin said himself "Master of Disaster will show you Disaster" and that's what i plan to do. I plan to beat my oppents till they Give up and their is nothing that M.O.D., "The Highflying Masterpeice" can't do.

Know i will have the shot of winning Latin's title, something i have always dreamed about. The chance of winning a title are good for me i'm sure all the fans will see the true meaning to be a champion, at at COC, i will be the Champions of Champions!
Back to top Go down
Master of Disaster
WWKF Orginal
WWKF Orginal
Master of Disaster

Male
Number of posts : 370

Wrestler Info.
Title History: 1xTough Enough , 1xTag Team
Finisher: Master Bomb
Type - Heel/Face/: Heel

Elimination Rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elimination Rp   Elimination Rp Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 3:30 pm

The scene opens as the camera's show Master of Disaster, sitting in his locker room as the Master of Disaster and Rocked-x are watching Slim Survivals as Kodx body is being burned, Rocked x " You see that is what i have to deal with on my Debut", Master of Disaster "You will win, Trust me"

MOD- Yo, i'm going down to the ring to say something you coming?

RX- No, i'll just stay Back here!

MOD- Suit Yourself.

Jeff hardy's theme song hits the stage as Master of Disaster walks down the stage as He stomps his way into the ring with a determined look on his face. Mod enters the ring and grabs the mic and begins to Speak:

MOD- To be a wrestler, is to step into the ring everynight, to face his opponents with every ounce of sweat, blood and tears, now to be a champion is to step into the ring with the blood sweat and tears, but you have to work extra. To be a champion is to represent your Federation, day in and day out. My opponents at COC, have all that. They all are champions, they have all worked so hard to prove that they belong to be a champion. So, at champions of Champions i'm going to prove that i have better Quality then them, I will be talking about my oppoents right know give me the oppurtunity to Talk about the greatest Champion of all time DxLatin,

DxLatin, has a long list of Championship belts that he has Raised such as:

7x WWKF Main Event Champ
2x WWKF Heavyweight Champ
5x WWKF Tag Team Champ
12x WWKF Tough Enough Champ

Very impressive DxLatin, but he is the thing, You have so much championship's it almost shocks me, But here is the Fact DxLatin, You won the Tough Enough Championship 12x, But truth be Told, You lost it 12x,
You won the WWKF Main event Championship 7x, but that means you lost it 7x, That doesn't sound much like a champion to me. So, latin is one of the Greatest superstars to possibly Be in WWKF, but the truth be told, he will lose his title once more when i beat him at COC.

Know moving on to My second opponent Max Death!

Know me and Max Death have a long history Together, i think half my matches i have faced was against M.d.Fillipino, So i know this guy, and i know his weaknesses and if you can exucute on move on him that can change the tempo of the Match, so when i execute the White Out. i think tht will change the tempo and i will end up winning the match. and at the End of COC, it will be another win for Mod, Vs. Max Death

Know my last Opppoents will be the Tag team, of Max Death metal head, Don't know much about this guy, but what i know if he is anything like his Tag team partner Max, then i won't have a problem with this guy.

So, their you have it, That is the Update for my Matches, It won't be the easiest match for me, but it's one that they tough Enough Champion Master of Disaster can't handle, because at COC, MOD, Stays champion. and you can beat it all on that!

MOD drops the mic as he walks out, as the fans are left to think what i talked about.
Back to top Go down
DXLatin.
WWKF Rising Star
WWKF Rising Star
DXLatin.

Male
Number of posts : 261

Wrestler Info.
Title History: 7xMain Event , 2xHeavyweight , 12xTough Enough , 5xTag Team
Finisher: DXFX
Type - Heel/Face/: Neutral

Elimination Rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elimination Rp   Elimination Rp Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 4:01 pm

Mad No this is no nice at all

Danmit , now I have to do another rp
Back to top Go down
http://www.Freewebs.com/dxlatin
Sponsored content

Elimination Rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elimination Rp   Elimination Rp Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Elimination Rp
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WWKFederation :: WWKF PPV :: PPV Rps-