WWKFederation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WWKFederation

World Wrestling Kings Federation (WWKF) Orignally the WWK, is a wrestling e fed based on brutality

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

COC rp

Go down 
+6
Master of Disaster
Killer
Hooded FReak
Candy
Metal Head
Max Death
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Max Death
WWKF Rising Star
WWKF Rising Star
Max Death

Male
Number of posts : 167
Registration date : 2007-05-21

Wrestler Info.
Title History: 3x WWKF Tag Team Champ, 1x Heavyweight champ,
Finisher: MDS (Max Death Situation)
Type - Heel/Face/: Heel

COC rp Empty
PostSubject: COC rp   COC rp Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 6:43 am

Scene opens

Max Deaths theme song hits the stage as he walks out the curtain. He walks down the ramp, slides into the ring and taunts on the second turnbuckle. He thewn recieves the mic.

MD- As you all know, i will be in the main event at COC this sunday. This will be a tough match for me. I wanna talk about the superstars i will be facing at Sunday.

DXLatin, He claims to be "Xtreame". But all i see from him is just one wrestler. You say that theres nothing hard to do to beat me? Well ill show you at COC. You may be thinking that you are so much better then me, but now im improved so ill show you what im capable of. You mightve beaten all those superstars, but at COC i will show all these people that im clearly the better one after im the one who pins you and wins the match.

MOD, Ive faced this guy last week and his friend came out to save him, MOD you really do need help to beat me. I know what this guy is capable of cause ive gaced him like three times, and in two of those matches i couldve kicked your ass but there was help for you. So at COC its obvios that this guy wont win.

M.H., He may be my partner, but the rules are clearly "Every man for themsleves" So for MH, good luck.

These are my opponents at COC, So for all of you, i just wanna tell you all good luckm cause at COC, I will be the winner and i will go through brutal fighting just to do so.

MD drops the mic as his theme song plays and the crowd cheers. He goes to a turnbuckle and taunts the three superstars.

As hes on the ramp, he goes to the camera.

MD- bring it at COC! Your gonna need it...

Scene Fades
Back to top Go down
Max Death
WWKF Rising Star
WWKF Rising Star
Max Death

Male

Wrestler Info.

COC rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: COC rp   COC rp Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 8:21 pm

Scene opens

MD's theme song hits the stage as he walks out the curtain. He walks down the ramp, slides into the ring and taunts on the turnbuckle. He then recieves a mic. He waits for the fans to stop cheering and then he talks.

MD- I came out here, tonight to say a thing or two. Now, DXLatin came out here to say a few words of his own. First of all, Latin dont be so sure your gonna win this easily, cause sometimes you better think again. And since ive faced you before, i know what your capable of. Then he made fun of the Groove Street Bros. Dude your stable wasnt any better, so if i were you, i wouldnt be talking. At COC you'll just see who'll come out winner of the elimination and fatal four way match. And who is the best champ.

Ok, MOD came out here twice to talk dumb stuff. MOD you came out here to tell everybody that after COC it'll be another win for you against me? WOW! Dude do u even remember anything bout our history? You never won! God there was help for you all the time! So whats gonna happen at COC? You gonna get more help to support you? Pfft well your gonna need help to survive this match. And MOD you have to bring it at COC or else its a trip to the hospital for you. And the title you hold now will be outta your hands. MOD i wish you the best of luck cause you'll really need it

M.H, Ok i know that your wondering that why i wasnt there for you, well i didnt want to take the chances of not making it to COC and im sorry for that. Also at COC i got your back, as long as i can.

MD pauses for a second as he walks around the ring.

MD- I know all you people think its gonna be impossible for me to win the matches at COC but ive started here in WWKF all sucky and stuff but now im a WWKF king and heavyweight Champ and now the tag team champ. So thats one big improvement. And after COC i will show for real that MDFilipino is truly a legend.

MD drops the mic and his theme song plays. He walks exits the ring and as hes on the ramp he raises his arm up then goes backstage.

Scene Fades
Back to top Go down
Max Death
WWKF Rising Star
WWKF Rising Star
Max Death

Male

Wrestler Info.

COC rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: COC rp   COC rp Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2007 10:46 am

Scene opens

MD is seen with interviewer backstage

Interviewer- Hello MDFilipino, I have a few questions for you today

MD- Ok then ask me anything

Interviewer- What title would you like to be on the line after the elimantion match at COC?

MD- Well isnt it ovbious? I want DXLatin's Main Event championship on the line. Cause you know why?Ive worked my ass off ever since i became the WWKF King. And i deserve more then a heavyweight championship or the tag team championship. No i deserve the Main Event Championship! And i kmnow this wont be like a walk in the park by any means. Im gonna work hard just like i do everyday!

Interviewer- Well ok then what are your thoughts if your championshp is chosen to be on the line?

MD- My thoughts? Well i know that our titles wont be chosen to be on the line, but if they are on the line i have no problem retaining them.

Interviewer- Ok, so i have one more question for you. Dont you think that this sunday will be a litle to hard? Not easy? Cause you say that this will be easy for you.

MD- The truth is, it really will be this easy, cause i said before ive improved a lot. I can take out MOD easily and DXLatin is in for something he didnt expect from me. And MH, he'll just see what'll happen at COC. And if my opponents thought this would be easy, well they'll just have to see what there in for.

Interviewer- Ok then. Thanks for your time MD.

MD- No problem.

The Interviewer walks away from the scene as MD looks into the camera. He taunts and walks away.

Scene fades

ooc- this is my fatal fourway rp
Back to top Go down
Metal Head
WWKF Superstar
WWKF Superstar
Metal Head

Male
Number of posts : 51

Wrestler Info.
Title History: 3xTag
Finisher: Road Kill
Type - Heel/Face/: Neutral

COC rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: COC rp   COC rp Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2007 8:20 pm

That was pretty good
Back to top Go down
Max Death
WWKF Rising Star
WWKF Rising Star
Max Death

Male

Wrestler Info.

COC rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: COC rp   COC rp Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2007 4:23 pm

Scene opens

MD's theme song hits the stage as he walks out the curtain and down the ramp. He slides into the ring and recieves a mic.

MD- Ok i came out here to comment on what my opponents said about me

Video rolls as it shows DXLatin talking about MDFilipino

Max face facts , you need to relax , go play with your fax machine , cuz you wont be spinning my centerplate , dont hate , you go go around and skate but when your done you'll come face to face with DXtreame and you'll lose all faith!

Video closes

]MD- As usual Latin came out here to do some rap. Ok Latin you think your the best. You cant stop saying all your opponents will not beat you. And rap on them. Latin i dont wanna hear your rap! And i have something to say to that: Dont expect your gonna keep your title and keep on spinning it around. Cause after COC i will be walking around with "my" title, ans you can bank on that! And if you dont think thats possible, just watch me! Ok ets see somethin else

[color:4fb7=blue:4fb7]I claim to be Xtreame , ok listen buddy , the only extreme match you've been is in that metal mat barbed wire rope match , I've been in a Hardcore , Ladder , Devils Playground , Hell In A Cell , Last Man Standing , Lights Out and Parking Lot Brawls , this Sunday you will just come up short as usual

MD- Ill come up short as usual? Ok obviosly youve never seen my fights. I didnt come up short at KOK and winning the heavyweight championship. And i wont come up short at COC. And most of my matches i didnt come up short.

[color=green]Excuse me retard , my stable was way better than your GSB , My stable was the Basic Thuganomics and unlike your members we dominated and guess what , we didn't let people like Killer destroy us , my members are still alive...well former members so shutup , the only thing that wasn't stupid what you said in there is that you admitted knowing what Im cabable of , so if you know just shutup , nuff said

MD- Ok Latin there was no need of saying that because: my stable won the wwkf championship unlike you. My stable will be participating in COC unlike yours. And my stable will be the longest reigning wwkf tag champs. And plus, if your stable got in contact with Killer, theyd probably get killed too

MD- So of course Latin is over confident about COC. He thinks that he'll come out the winner easily, my advice is to shut up and wait till you see what happens to you at COC. But of course he likes to think hes that good. Now lets move onto another opponent of mine, MOD.

Know me and Max Death have a long history Together, i think half my matches i have faced was against M.d.Fillipino, So i know this guy, and i know his weaknesses and if you can exucute on move on him that can change the tempo of the Match, so when i execute the White Out. i think tht will change the tempo and i will end up winning the match. and at the End of COC, it will be another win for Mod, Vs. Max Death.

MD- Obviosly MOD doesnt know what has been happening when we fight. First of all, i would like to point out for the last time: MOD YOU HAVE NEVER WON A MATCH AGAINST ME! Chrisat how long will it take for him to know he never won. And obviosly hes over confident that hes gonna win, but obviosly he wont friggen win. Then MOD came out one time to say little about me. He says im a loser, im not a champion and i need to get a life. First of all, MOD when was the last time you won a match and second, Ive been a champion more then you so you should shut up. And guess what, i do have a life so shut up for god sakes. And MOD id like to see you try to proove it. Cause your gonna have to go trough pain and brutality. Of course your gona go through all that and come out witt nothing

]Now, Max Death, me and you have had history and id like to point out your my easiest opponent.

]MD- Stop the video right there. What the hell is he talking about? Look MOD you dont even remember anything about our history so i say you shouldnt say anything about me. Somewhere in that paragraph you said after you own the groove street bros youd change our name into the avenue bros? What kind of diss was that? Obviosly this guy doesnt know how to diss! Ok id like to stop talking about MOD right there cause this is just too funny!

MD- My last opponent is my tag partner M.H. I dont wanna make fun of him or anything, but just wanna let you know, good luck there.

MD walks around the ring as he talks again

MD- Well folks, thats my opponents at COC, and id like to let you all know, your looking at the very winner against all of them, and the champion of champions, MDFILIPINO!

Fans cheer as his theme music hits the stage as he walks out the arenea

Scene Fades

ooc- oh well, better then the first time

Last edited by on Fri Sep 14, 2007 10:20 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Candy
WWKF Superstar
WWKF Superstar
Candy

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2007-05-15

Wrestler Info.
Title History: 6xWomens Champ
Finisher: Spiral DDT
Type - Heel/Face/: Face

COC rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: COC rp   COC rp Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2007 6:22 pm

Hey Max!! : )

lol that rp is so unorganized
Back to top Go down
Max Death
WWKF Rising Star
WWKF Rising Star
Max Death

Male

Wrestler Info.

COC rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: COC rp   COC rp Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2007 6:48 pm

lol yea but im gonna fix it soon
Back to top Go down
Hooded FReak
Noobie
Noobie
Hooded FReak

Male
Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2007-06-25

COC rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: COC rp   COC rp Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2007 6:49 pm

Candy and Max sitting in a tree

K
I
S
S
I
N
G

First comes love , then comes mmarriage , then comes Candy Death in a baby carrage!

I am so immature
Back to top Go down
Killer
WWKF Rising Star
WWKF Rising Star
Killer

Number of posts : 161

Wrestler Info.
Title History: 1x Tough Enough 3xMain Event 1xHeavyweight
Finisher: KKU

COC rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: COC rp   COC rp Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2007 6:50 pm

I thought Candy Was... MRS.THUGANOMICS?

Last edited by on Fri Sep 14, 2007 6:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Master of Disaster
WWKF Orginal
WWKF Orginal
Master of Disaster

Male
Number of posts : 370

Wrestler Info.
Title History: 1xTough Enough , 1xTag Team
Finisher: Master Bomb

COC rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: COC rp   COC rp Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2007 6:50 pm

Lol, we can sort of see that
Back to top Go down
Hooded FReak
Noobie
Noobie
Hooded FReak

Male
Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2007-06-25

COC rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: COC rp   COC rp Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2007 6:52 pm

Subject: Re: COC rp COC rp Icon_minitimeToday at 12:50 am
COC rp Icon_quote_en

I thought Candy Was... MRS.THUGANOMICS?

Candy and DXLatin sitting in a tree

K
I
S
S
I
N
G

First comes love , then comes mmarriage , then comes DXtreame Candy in a baby carrage!

I am so immature
Back to top Go down
Max Death
WWKF Rising Star
WWKF Rising Star
Max Death

Male

Wrestler Info.

COC rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: COC rp   COC rp Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2007 6:53 pm

wtf i dont love candy at all, and yes you are so immature
Back to top Go down
Candy
WWKF Superstar
WWKF Superstar
Candy

Wrestler Info.

COC rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: COC rp   COC rp Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2007 6:56 pm

Come on Max! , u know u do , and u know Im hot dont u know what I look like? , I went to Latins old school

and HF Stop with that!!

and Killer Im not Mrs.Thuganomics anymore because I dont wanna be a Thug and DXLatin has a mean character lol , hes always pissing ppl off!
Back to top Go down
KingOfDX
Standing Tall
Standing Tall
KingOfDX

Male
Number of posts : 585
Registration date : 2007-05-16

Wrestler Info.
Title History: 1x WWKF Main Event Champ, 1x WWKF Heavyweight Champ
Finisher: Pedigree- King Drop

COC rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: COC rp   COC rp Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2007 7:18 pm

lmao... i forgot y he dumped u and left u went to latin's school? o right u live in sauga
Back to top Go down
Candy
WWKF Superstar
WWKF Superstar
Candy

Wrestler Info.

COC rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: COC rp   COC rp Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2007 7:24 pm

So what if he dumped me? , girls dump u all the time QODX! and rn't u suppose to be dead??
Back to top Go down
DXLatin.
WWKF Rising Star
WWKF Rising Star
DXLatin.

Male
Number of posts : 261

Wrestler Info.
Title History: 7xMain Event , 2xHeavyweight , 12xTough Enough , 5xTag Team
Finisher: DXFX

COC rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: COC rp   COC rp Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2007 7:26 pm

Candy wrote:
So what if he dumped me? , girls dump u all the time QODX! and rn't u suppose to be dead??

I dumped her cuz she kept whining to me!

"no stop fighting"

"omg u always fight!!"

"why r u fighting that guy"

"Stop why do u need to pucnh them that hurts why cant u just tell on them why do u need to fight"

It was pretty annoying
Back to top Go down
http://www.Freewebs.com/dxlatin
Candy
WWKF Superstar
WWKF Superstar
Candy

Wrestler Info.

COC rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: COC rp   COC rp Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2007 2:40 pm

Well its true! , you cant just fight u have to talk things out!! , does Latin still fight as in does he fight in his new school?
Back to top Go down
Master of Disaster
WWKF Orginal
WWKF Orginal
Master of Disaster

Male

Wrestler Info.

COC rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: COC rp   COC rp Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2007 4:31 pm

He fought Timide
Back to top Go down
Candy
WWKF Superstar
WWKF Superstar
Candy

Wrestler Info.

COC rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: COC rp   COC rp Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2007 5:25 pm

who is....nvm
Back to top Go down
KingOfDX
Standing Tall
Standing Tall
KingOfDX

Male
Number of posts : 585
Registration date : 2007-05-16

Wrestler Info.
Title History: 1x WWKF Main Event Champ, 1x WWKF Heavyweight Champ
Finisher: Pedigree- King Drop

COC rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: COC rp   COC rp Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 7:13 am

lmao.. some kid who cant rlly speak english and pissed him off, so they fought on the last day
Back to top Go down
Master of Disaster
WWKF Orginal
WWKF Orginal
Master of Disaster

Male

Wrestler Info.

COC rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: COC rp   COC rp Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 9:16 am

Dxlatin Loss, Though
Back to top Go down
DXLatin.
WWKF Rising Star
WWKF Rising Star
DXLatin.

Male

Wrestler Info.

COC rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: COC rp   COC rp Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 1:47 pm

Excuse me? , everyone says its a tie even tho I know it wasn't a tie , you see..

I..

1. Punched Him in the face
  2. Took him down
  3. Headlocked him
  4. Got Him Back Up
  5. Then Elbowed him
  6. Then I let go of him.

He..

1. Blocked
  2. And Pushed me 2x

I really dont see how he won

Back to top Go down
DXLatin.
WWKF Rising Star
WWKF Rising Star
DXLatin.

Male

Wrestler Info.

COC rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: COC rp   COC rp Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 2:01 pm

And I was about to pound his head until Pablo got me away from him
Back to top Go down
Master of Disaster
WWKF Orginal
WWKF Orginal
Master of Disaster

Male

Wrestler Info.

COC rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: COC rp   COC rp Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 2:20 pm

Dam Pablo!
Back to top Go down
Max Death
WWKF Rising Star
WWKF Rising Star
Max Death

Male

Wrestler Info.

COC rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: COC rp   COC rp Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2007 8:04 am

Scene opens

Whos that jumping out the sky hits the stage song hits the stage as Max Death walks out the curtain with a smile on. As hes on the ramp, he looks at the fans and taunts. He slides into the ring and taunts on the turnbuckle. He then recieves a mic amd waits for the fans to calm then talks

MD- So as i can see, everybody has now turned against MOD. But i can really see why. This guy comes out here for like 7 times now and says he will win, win and win. Like its so annoying, he just comes out whenever he wants and says stuff that aint real or gonna happen. One thing is for sure he'll get his ass kicked at COC and if possible he'll lose his tough enough championship. MOD came out here six times or more just to say the same thing: I will win at COC. Lets see what MOD had to say this time. Everybody please pay attention to the screen.

Tape rolls of MOD saying something

Im a champion, at COC, Latin that animal will be leashed, and when im leashed, its all but over for you Max and Metal

MD is still looking at the screen he slowly turns around and talks again

MD- Ok wow! First of all your not an animal! Your not even worth to be a wrestler! So what makes you think your an animal? Second, How will it be all over for us? You cant beat us! You think you can beat your opponents even though theres no way in hell you can so you should just shutup and stop coming out here saying that your gonna win and stuff. Cause its just not gonna happen!

Know that i have a match against a bunch of retards. I dont have a problem with Max, Metal or Latin

MD- How the hell are we retards? The only retard here in WWKF is you, cause you think you can do the impossible things! So me MH and Latin have a match against one retarded person, just so you people know. And how can you have no problem with me? You cant even beat me with someone helping you! So what i believe what you people will be seeing at COC is Max Death kicking the holy hell outta MOD. And that you cant complain with.

Fans cheer

Dont even turn up be sacred like you already are, and forfeight the match

MD- Ok that, I dont do! i dont get scared from the person im facing, especially if its someone like you MOD! AndI dont quit, cause i aint a quiter, and i wont give up my championship

Fans Cheer

Mastttttter Offf Disasterrrr, your new main event champion

MD- Dont even think your that close on winning a title like that. Cause its either you dont deserve it or your gonna get your ass kicked just trying. Your just the crappy Touhg Enough champion, your not even tough enough so you should stick with that title.

MD starts laughing

MD- This just too funny! MOD comes out here and says over and over I will win i will win, dude just please shut up before the audience gets pissed. MOD everybody doesnt like you! So i sugest you dont show up at COC, cause oh boy your gonna get killed. And if you think you can take all three of us, well your just dumb. So all you MOD fans, id just like to point out your gonna see your "hero" get killed and go on a strecther, leading to the hospital at COC. And that, you all know its gonna happen. The moment youve all been waiting for will be at COC, amd for you MOD fans its gonna be dissapointing. And I will enjoy it.

MD- However, My other opponent, DXLatin, just happens to be more like MOD. He comes out, and he says all the time, this wll be an easy match or i will just retain my title to all his opponents, and i dont like it one bit. Like wow, it gets annoying you know. But now, he says stuff about me like im a retard, im too easy and stuff like that. Seriously, im gonna make him stop, cause afrer COC, he wont be blabbering about his title, or him being better to me. Cause after COC, I will be holding his title, and i will show him, once and for all that i am better then him. And that, you will be seeing at COC, GUARANTEED!

MD- But still there is one more opponent for me at COC, MH. He is my tag team partner, also my brother. So MH, I'll just leave out. But to all my opponents, good luck at COC, cause ohhhh boy your gona need, alot

Max drops the mic as his theme song hits the stage, the fans start chering. As hes on the stage, he turns back and raises his arm, and looks into the camera

Jim- Max is really confident himself. Hmm well we'll just see at COC if he will come out the winner what do you think mike?

Mike- Well were just gonna see at COC, if he will.

MD- Im gonna make the other champions regret being one

He walks backstage

Scene fades

Last edited by on Thu Oct 04, 2007 4:51 pm; edited 12 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

COC rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: COC rp   COC rp Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

COC rp
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum