WWKFederation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WWKFederation

World Wrestling Kings Federation (WWKF) Orignally the WWK, is a wrestling e fed based on brutality

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Aint no Pushover

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rocked-X
WWKF Superstar
WWKF Superstar
Rocked-X

Male
Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2007-09-02

Wrestler Info.
Title History: Current 1/2 OF WWKF WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPS
Finisher: RXB- Rock Bottom
Type - Heel/Face/: Face

Aint no Pushover Empty
PostSubject: Aint no Pushover   Aint no Pushover Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 10:13 am

SCENE OPENS- as Rocked-X comes out to the stage with a very determined look on his face. He waits no time walking to the ring without giving anylooks to the fans.

The fans Just mutter sounds as he steps into the ring, grabbing a mic. Not knowing to cheer or boo RX.

Killer, you would like to give me the KKU wouldn't ya? , but you see before you try anything on me,your gonna learn I dont go down that easy. And if you think Im just some "kid",your mistaken. Im way more than that . and what Im planning to do to you at COC is gonna be way worse then what KODX got , Im gonna give you the RXB again and again until you cant move and if Steve Sakks wants a Fight Thats what he will get Cuz Im not gonna lose my PPV debut.

Theres been alot of talk that Rocked-X doesnt have what is takes, and he isnt cut out for this Job. And that doesnt sit to well with me. So come COC I am not just there to put u and steve Sakks On the mat bloody,broken and bruised. Im there to prove everyone Wrong. And that is exactly What will happen.

Scene Ends
Back to top Go down
Alyssa Ruins.
Admin
Alyssa Ruins.

Number of posts : 255
Registration date : 2007-05-15

Wrestler Info.
Title History:
Finisher: Chick Kick
Type - Heel/Face/: Neutral

Aint no Pushover Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aint no Pushover   Aint no Pushover Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 10:19 am

There you go.
Back to top Go down
https://wwkf.forumotion.com
Rocked-X
WWKF Superstar
WWKF Superstar
Rocked-X

Male

Wrestler Info.

Aint no Pushover Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aint no Pushover   Aint no Pushover Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 5:03 pm

SCENE OPENS- as Rocked-X makes his way to the stage. Rocked-X stops in the middle of the stage and looks left at the crowd then left right at the crowd. Then looks forward and shakes his head. Rocked-X raises one fist in the air, as fireworks shoot from the stage.

Some Fans Cheer as they witness Rocked-X and his firework spectacle unfold.

Rocked-X makes his way to the ring, and slides in as he grabs a mic and begins to speak...

Killer, I overheard your remark of how your going to KKU me over, and over, and over again. You See that made me laugh.. not at the fact that you even think you will get close to KKU'ing me, but how you think it will take you serveral KKU's to take me out. But you see, with me it will only take one RXB to leave you battered on the mat. Same goes for Steve Sakks.
Theres been talk on how This "steve sakks" is a great wrestler, but im also going to show the world the truth Strength and Brutality of Rocked-X. Because people say im the underdog here at WWKF, and how I be a rag doll in this match at COC. But everyone will be proved wrong this coming Sunday. And for the thousand of millions that will watch "Me vs. Killer vs. Steve Sakks. will not be disappointed. You see, im very anxious to face Killer and Steve Sakks. It will probably be one of the bigger matches in my new found Career.

I have pretty tough match against Killer and Steve Sakks...Everyone knows that. People Say that theres no way this new kid "rocked-X" can even come close to there prestige and Talent.
This may be true, but i bet many superstars would be scared Shitless if this was there first match of there career. But i am not one of those Superstars. I Give it my all come COC, and you bet this will not be an easy match for Steve sakks or Killer. I will use all my Will Power, Strength, speed and intensity in this match. My All will given.

and one last message to Steve sakks and Killer. My Story was begun and will continue past COC, but You Steve Sakks, and you Killer... Your Story will end Sunday!
BECAUSE I AM NOT GUNNA GIVE UP ON SUNDAY AND THATS A PROMISE!

Fans Give Rocked-X and his opponents a standing ovation and a breath-taking Applause and Cheer.

ROCKED-X slams down the Mic to the mat and climbs out of the stage, back to his locker-Room
Back to top Go down
Max Death
WWKF Rising Star
WWKF Rising Star
Max Death

Male
Number of posts : 167
Registration date : 2007-05-21

Wrestler Info.
Title History: 3x WWKF Tag Team Champ, 1x Heavyweight champ,
Finisher: MDS (Max Death Situation)
Type - Heel/Face/: Heel

Aint no Pushover Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aint no Pushover   Aint no Pushover Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 7:06 pm

hey thats a pretty good rp for a debut match
Back to top Go down
Rocked-X
WWKF Superstar
WWKF Superstar
Rocked-X

Male

Wrestler Info.

Aint no Pushover Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aint no Pushover   Aint no Pushover Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 7:34 pm

Thanks MD Filipino
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Aint no Pushover Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aint no Pushover   Aint no Pushover Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aint no Pushover
Page 1 of 1