WWKFederation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WWKFederation

World Wrestling Kings Federation (WWKF) Orignally the WWK, is a wrestling e fed based on brutality

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Last Rp

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Master of Disaster
WWKF Orginal
WWKF Orginal
Master of Disaster

Male
Number of posts : 370
Registration date : 2007-05-15

Wrestler Info.
Title History: 1xTough Enough , 1xTag Team
Finisher: Master Bomb
Type - Heel/Face/: Heel

The Last Rp Empty
PostSubject: The Last Rp   The Last Rp Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2007 6:29 pm

Let The bodies hit the floor, hits the stage as MOD walks out and has his title around his waist, He goes to the end of the stage and grabs a ladder and he brings it down to the ramp and he places it, He then makes sure that it is placed, He then goes back to the stage as the crowd is left to wonder what is he doing, he Grabs a table and then places it about 4 Feet away from the Ladder, he then grabs the mic and climbs to the top of the ladder, he then pauses and he begins to speak:

" This is the picture that you will see come COC, Me climbing up the ladder, to Give either DxLatin, Max Death, or Metal Head, the master bomb, and i will end the Championship rain of one of these 3 superstars. I couldn't help but here latins Remarks on our match, He was saying nasythings, But in the end it doesn't matter how you speak, it matters how you wrestler, and latin you are the Greatest wrestler to be in this federation, until now, Latin your nothing. Latin i look at you wrestle, and how you claim that you are the Main Event of WWKF, know latin i have better things to do, i don't have to worry about you trying to beat me, Because latin you will never beat me, Latin your getting inducted into the HOF, Congrats man. But how you got inducted that was probably a fluke, If you look at the people that you listed that you have beaten it should show you one thing, That all your matches were fixed, Meaning your matches were against all the easy people, I've had to fight my hard way though, against these people:

.Killer
.Kane
.Max Death
.BBK

And the lists goes on, so latin if you think that you can beat me think again. You might be able to Talk The Talk, but you can't Defend the Championship, Because after COC, when i pin you 1,2,3, It will be a new era, where all the greats will try to beat me, But they will fail, Like latin will fail to beat me this saturday: And before that let me show you that career achivements of"Da Xtreme Latin":

25 - 0 Parking Lot Brawl
WWKF's Only Rapper
WWKF's Only Thug

WWKF Legend
TEWF Hall Of Famer

World Titles

7x WWKF Main Event Championship - Current
2x WWKF Heavyweight Championship
1x UWW Heavywight Championship
1x EICW Heavyweight Championship

Tag Titles

5x WWKF Tag Team Championship
1x TEWF Tag Team Championship

Minor Titles

12x WWKF Tough Enough Championship
1x TEWF European Championship

Hardcore Titles

1x TEWF Extreame Hardcore Championship

Wow, latin nice, i didn't know that you get into the HOF for Being the Only Thug, and The only Rapper? Know then why isn't Eminem in the HOF? it's that easy Right! Moving on, Latin your great career will finally come to an end, as i have written a little Poem for you:

Roses are red
Violetes are blue
At COC
Im going to Finish You!

Now, Max Death, me and you have had History together and i would like to point out, that you are officically my easiest opponent, if their is anyone in the Roster, that i would like to face, Max Death! He by far is the man that at COC, that i don't have to worry about, because well he and his opponent should just like be the Managers, that's how bad it is. You guys are the Groove Street Brothers Corect? Well after COC, the Groove Street Brothers will be so bad of how i Owned them, they will change their name from Groove Street Brothers, To Avenue Brothers!

So, Latin, Flukes happens, Sadly for you they happen everynight, but when i beat you it won't be no fluke, It going to be the Blood, sweet and Tears that goes into the match, and for one lucky man, Names Master of Disaster, He is the one that is going to Rise against them all, he will climb the ladder and risk his own life, to ruin someone elses, And he will win the Title! And that's a fact!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MOD, throws his title onto the table and he climbs off the Ladder as he Looks down, He then gets off the ladder and Grabs his title as he walks out, Leaving the Fans to think of the Outcome for COC.
Back to top Go down
Candy
WWKF Superstar
WWKF Superstar
Candy

Number of posts : 31

Wrestler Info.
Title History: 6xWomens Champ
Finisher: Spiral DDT
Type - Heel/Face/: Face

The Last Rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Last Rp   The Last Rp Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2007 6:44 pm

Last rp?? , you have 1 whole week!
Back to top Go down
Master of Disaster
WWKF Orginal
WWKF Orginal
Master of Disaster

Male

Wrestler Info.

The Last Rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Last Rp   The Last Rp Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2007 7:06 am

Not literally, meaning that this next rp, will do it
Back to top Go down
Master of Disaster
WWKF Orginal
WWKF Orginal
Master of Disaster

Male

Wrestler Info.

The Last Rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Last Rp   The Last Rp Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 2:42 pm

The scene Opens as Let the Bodies hit the Floor hits the stage as MOD walks out, Carrying a mic, He Walks down the ramp, With the mic in one hand and his Tough Enough Belt in another, He then enters the ring, as he goes on all 4 Turnbuckles and holds his title in the air, The crowd is silenced as MOD, begins to Speak:

This whole week has been a slugfest, People trash talking about the Match of the Year so far, at COC. It’s really bringing up the Hype. But if there is one thing that I came down here to talk about the most it is how at COC, when me, Metal, Max, and Latin face off, when the night is over of how you will see Latin’s title in my hands. Latin you probably consider me as the Underdog of the match, the one that is impossible to win this match, well I hope you think that, because at COC, I’ll prove nothing less, I’m a champion and I will stay champions, and No one on this earth can stop me.

I’m an animal, at a COC, Latin that animal will be leashed and when I am leashed it’s all but over for you Max and Metal head. I have never been the greatest wrestler in this business. I’m sure a lot of you still think that, I’ve always dreamed of Holding up a Major title, so at Coc My dream will finally come true when I pin Latin,

Know, I have a Fatal Four Way Match against a bunch of retards. I don't have no problem with Meat Head, or Max Death but I have a problem with DxLatin . He thinks he is so good, he thinks he is a champ, well i have news for you, you aint got shit. Your not gonna get the Crap Beat out of you for as long as you live! Latin, you won't even get a win against me.. Just like what I did to Kane, Killer Max Death, and BBK that will happen to you Jared. Metal Head and, I no deep down that you want the tag titles as much as anyone does, but why tag with him? Just dump him, bash him and go for an other title, seeing that you will never get this baby meaning my Tough Enough belt, or My new title after COC, Latin’s Belt/ . At COC, I will retain My Tough Enough belt pretty damn easily. So Max, Metal and Latin, don't even turn up, be little scared of me as you already are and forfeit the match. You can do it the easy way and forfeit, or the hard way and get your asses kicked and be humiliated for the rest of your boring career. So Guys, I would hide if I were you and I would be scared because your going to get what you deserve, that’s we are going to kick your ass, BITCHES, and threes nothing you can say about that!'

But you know what? I don’t care if Rocked-x, decides to not help in this match, I don’t care if this does become a 3 on 1 match! I don’t even care if Latin and Max, and Metal head at tag team on me, They no im the man to beat. I will walk out of COC as Tag-Team Champions or either Main event Champion , whether I have someone to help me or not! Whether I’m half the Tag Team champions, or The Main event Champion , I’m not going down without a fight! Latin I have watched you as TEWF, Champion, and all of you other Championships . Unfortunately all I have seen from you is narrow escapes with that Championship! So, Latin When I knock out Max and Metal Head, It will Just be me and you, and That is good for me because a knew champion will be crowned, and his name is Mastttttttttttter of Dissssssssssssssssssaster, The Next Main Event Champion!

You know what today was a damn good day till you came out to the ring and started your little bullshit. You wanna know the facts you wanna get the scoop, well here it is. I'm gonna kick Maxes, Metals, and Latin’s ass 1 by 1, the next time we get in that ring and make sure the world remembers it. But before that me and Rcoked-x are going to Make WWKF, History by Having all the titles, In WWKF. But first we must have 1 title to start with, and What is this I already have one, So I need another one, and that’s where latin comes in, Latin I’m taking your title weather you like it or not, and Latin, You can say whatever you wan’t but it doesn’t matter, cause I have your blood on my hands and your title around my Waist! And at COC, That will be the Case!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Last Rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Last Rp   The Last Rp Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Last Rp
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WWKFederation :: WWKF PPV :: PPV Rps-
Jump to: