WWKFederation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WWKFederation

World Wrestling Kings Federation (WWKF) Orignally the WWK, is a wrestling e fed based on brutality

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Orale! , Dulces para El Hombre!!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
El Toro
WWKF Superstar
WWKF Superstar
El Toro

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2007-05-15

Wrestler Info.
Title History: 10xWWKF Heavyweight 4xWWKF Tag Team
Finisher: Frog Splash
Type - Heel/Face/: Face

Orale! , Dulces para El Hombre!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Orale! , Dulces para El Hombre!!!!   Orale! , Dulces para El Hombre!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 3:03 pm

El Scene Ce Avrio
A Low Rider pulls up to the WWKF Parking Lot behind the building , the crowd already knows how that is. The door swings open and El Toro comes out doing some spanish dance , he walks into a door in the WWKF Building.

Mike - Ladies And Gentlemen , we'll hear from El Toro next!!

WWKF Commercial Break

WWKF Back On Air

VIVA LA RAZA!!!!

El Toros theme song hits the stage and he walks out of the curtains and walks down the ramp , he slaps some of the fans hands and smiles and the excitement of the arena, he walks into the ring and grabs a Microhpone.
~El Toro~
EL TORO IS BACK ESE VATO!!, haha , you know its true ese , and I know all of you love when I talk in english...mostly cuz its hard to understand spanish , but I just have to say this... ORALE MI RAZA!!
VIVA EL NATIONES DE LOS LATINOS!
VIVA EL CULTURA DE LOSE LATINOS!
VIVA EL TORO!
El Toro scratches his nose and smiles.
~El Toro~
Now this man Im facing is Champion Of Champions , but hey amigo , you have 2 titles , put one around your waist and put the other infront of your face , I dont think anyone wants to see your face , your pretty danm ugly , Ill be saving mi mamasita Candy , she wont have to see your ugly cara no more ese , auctually all thease people might dislike me ses vato , the punches Im gonna throw will make tu cara ma feo ese vato , more ugly. Like look at you!
Orale! , Dulces para El Hombre!!!! 091106hardy3gl2
~El Toro~
Orale ese , your parents must of been midly retarded , and..what is that? , yellow paint , haha , ORALE! , your not a child no more ese , dont you know people who play with paint grows up to be a saint? , ahaha no more mamas for you homes. Hey I think we got another photographo de el tonto con el pintura.
Orale! , Dulces para El Hombre!!!! 091106hardy3ur1
~El Toro~
Well , looks pretty ordinario homes , just you and your Tough Enough titolo , si homes , tu cintoro , pedo mida no mas.. Soy un champion , te voy a midar cerca , tu no vas a gagner me , soy un latino de los latino , tu es champion de los championes? , PEDO SOY LATINO DE LOS LATINOS!
Haha , you know its true ese , now lets look at that photo orta ves homes , oh look at your putting your arm around that referee , you like hombres dont you? , hell you might even make Candy dress like a man and start besando la , I bet Rocked X likes men aswell eh? , hahaha , Look at the reffs face hes frightened and I would be to homes
The point Im trying to proof here , is in my debut match , I will get a mamasita , I will defeat un champion , uno dos tres quatro cinqo , onze douze treze , haha , I forgot its only uno dos tres , Im hiring a spanish reff. homes because if that was a spanish reff. in the picture he would've kicked ur colo ese , us latinos dont take kindly to los feos e los maricones , we dont like the uglies and they gays ese
Viva La Raza hits the stage and El Toro begins to walk out of the ring smiling , he brings the microhpone with him.

Scene Fades Away
Back to top Go down
Body Breaking Kid
WWKF Orginal
WWKF Orginal
Body Breaking Kid

Male
Number of posts : 312
Registration date : 2007-06-07

Wrestler Info.
Title History:
Finisher:
Type - Heel/Face/: Heel

PostSubject: Re: Orale! , Dulces para El Hombre!!!!   Orale! , Dulces para El Hombre!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 3:19 pm

DAMN HOMMIE THAT was AWSOME ESE!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/bbkwwkf
Adam Starr
WWKF Rising Star
WWKF Rising Star

Male
Number of posts : 137
Finisher : The Headliner
Registration date : 2007-08-29

Wrestler Info.
Title History: Your Current Main Event and Heavyweight Champion
Finisher: The Headliner, The Shinning Star Press

PostSubject: Re: Orale! , Dulces para El Hombre!!!!   Orale! , Dulces para El Hombre!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 3:29 pm

Bulk your paragraphs up man, there too short
Back to top Go down
El Toro
WWKF Superstar
WWKF Superstar
El Toro

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2007-05-15

Wrestler Info.
Title History: 10xWWKF Heavyweight 4xWWKF Tag Team
Finisher: Frog Splash
Type - Heel/Face/: Face

PostSubject: Re: Orale! , Dulces para El Hombre!!!!   Orale! , Dulces para El Hombre!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 3:54 pm

Alright ese BBK , now we're talking spanish Orale!!

Adam , Sakks whatever you like being called, It can work ese
Back to top Go down
Body Breaking Kid
WWKF Orginal
WWKF Orginal
Body Breaking Kid

Male
Number of posts : 312
Registration date : 2007-06-07

Wrestler Info.
Title History:
Finisher:

PostSubject: Re: Orale! , Dulces para El Hombre!!!!   Orale! , Dulces para El Hombre!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 4:00 pm

***ill ask DXLatin hwo to speak spanish sometime adios amigo***
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/bbkwwkf
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Orale! , Dulces para El Hombre!!!!   Orale! , Dulces para El Hombre!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Orale! , Dulces para El Hombre!!!!
Page 1 of 1