WWKFederation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WWKFederation

World Wrestling Kings Federation (WWKF) Orignally the WWK, is a wrestling e fed based on brutality

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

My My My

Go down 
AuthorMessage
X-Mate
Noobie
Noobie
X-Mate

Male
Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2007-09-08

Wrestler Info.
Title History:
Finisher:
Type - Heel/Face/:

My My My Empty
PostSubject: My My My   My My My Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 4:42 pm

Scece opens up as X-Mate comes to the ring. Fans are cherring as P.I.M.P. hits the stage. X-Mate goes into the ring and is ready to speak.

X-Mate-Ok, this is amazing. I get a shot at the WWKF Heavyweight title. How great is it to have a shot at the biggest prize in WWKF. Now I'm not a former world champion but I can prove to WWKF that a underdog like me win a big title like that. Look at Max Death. He's an underdog and he is WWKF King of Kings 2007 and I'd say that's a big thing in 1 year. I know that I haven't won anything big. I'm that small, unpopular guy in wrestling. Always first match of the night. But this Slim Survival, I will prove that a underdog like me will win that title. That title is mine.

(occ im too busy to rp so ill finish this soon)
Back to top Go down
X-Mate
Noobie
Noobie
X-Mate

Male

Wrestler Info.
Title History:
Finisher:
Type - Heel/Face/:

My My My Empty
PostSubject: Re: My My My   My My My Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 4:45 pm

i cant fisish it
Back to top Go down
X-Mate
Noobie
Noobie
X-Mate

Male

Wrestler Info.
Title History:
Finisher:
Type - Heel/Face/:

My My My Empty
PostSubject: Re: My My My   My My My Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 4:47 pm

and sometings wrong with the colour
Back to top Go down
X-Mate
Noobie
Noobie
X-Mate

Male

Wrestler Info.
Title History:
Finisher:
Type - Heel/Face/:

My My My Empty
PostSubject: Re: My My My   My My My Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2007 1:44 pm

Scece opens up as X-Mate comes to the ring. Fans are cherring as P.I.M.P. hits the stage. X-Mate goes into the ring and is ready to speak.

X-Mate:Ok, this is amazing. I get a shot at the WWKF Heavyweight title. How great is it to have a shot at the biggest prize in WWKF. Now I'm not a former world champion but I can prove to WWKF that a underdog like me win a big title like that. Look at Max Death. He's an underdog and he is WWKF King of Kings 2007 and I'd say that's a big thing in 1 year. I know that I haven't won anything big. I'm that small, unpopular guy in wrestling. Always first match of the night. But this Slim Survival, I will prove that a underdog like me will win that title. That title is mine. I want to become a great person by becoming WWKF Heavyweigt Champion.

Fans are scilent.

X-Mate:Now, I see that Kennedy is such an easy opponent. Sounds like this will be such a easy match. And Kenedy, you will find that I'm not that easy. I am a tricky person to follow and to fight with. So with my Singles Debut, I will beat Kennedy.

And become WWKF Heavyweight Champion.

X-Mate leaves the ring and he returns backstage.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My My My Empty
PostSubject: Re: My My My   My My My Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My My My
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WWKFederation :: WWKF Shows :: Slim Survivals Rp Board-
Jump to: