WWKFederation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WWKFederation

World Wrestling Kings Federation (WWKF) Orignally the WWK, is a wrestling e fed based on brutality

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

DxLatin, Killer, Eltoro, I will Make You Bleed

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Master of Disaster
WWKF Orginal
WWKF Orginal
Master of Disaster

Male
Number of posts : 370
Registration date : 2007-05-15

Wrestler Info.
Title History: 1xTough Enough , 1xTag Team
Finisher: Master Bomb
Type - Heel/Face/: Heel

DxLatin, Killer, Eltoro, I will Make You Bleed Empty
PostSubject: DxLatin, Killer, Eltoro, I will Make You Bleed   DxLatin, Killer, Eltoro, I will Make You Bleed Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2007 3:07 pm

Let the bodies hit the floor hits the stage as MOD walks out with his two title around his arm, He is carrying a replica of the World Heavyweight belt, on his hands, MOD walks into the ring and holds all 2 titles, he throws the replica of the Hevayweight, on the floor as he grabs the mic and lets the crowd be silenced as he begins to speak:

There have been some Spectulation about how underdogs have been known to win. Great Underdogs like Max Death have been able to hold a title and in alot of other sports underdogs are known for doing the impossible. So, basically you can call me an underdog. Don't be worried you can call me that. Because what an underdog is, is that it is me, i mean i came from nothing to something. And at Homicide i will leave with something and that is latin's title.

And speaking of Latin, i have uncovered the truth behind latin. His secret Love with a member of this roster, i have gotten a picture that i will show you on the Tiatron Board, Watch Closley.

DxLatin, Killer, Eltoro, I will Make You Bleed Kokdxljb7

Crowd Begins to Laugh Extremley.

Well, i guess we now what the champion is really capable of now don't we. In a nother federation that latin use to be in, Him and KODX really shocked people with there love affair. Is this a man who you would love to have as a champion? Didn't think so, and if you don't go behind me, then we will have a new champion, and his name is MOD.

Another really weird picture is This, and it is the truth. Watch closley

DxLatin, Killer, Eltoro, I will Make You Bleed Cena

It is the truth, i mean he only has 4 moves, and one of them is how he cries when he loses.

Guys why bother trying let me show you what you are up with;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AkDnsOG64EU&mode=related&search=wwkf%20wwk%20opening

So guys why bother when i have this title in my Hands.

DxLatin, Killer, Eltoro, I will Make You Bleed 300px-WWE_JohnCena

So, come homicide we will have a new Main event champion!
Back to top Go down
Body Breaking Kid
WWKF Orginal
WWKF Orginal
Body Breaking Kid

Male
Number of posts : 312
Registration date : 2007-06-07

Wrestler Info.
Title History:
Finisher:

PostSubject: Re: DxLatin, Killer, Eltoro, I will Make You Bleed   DxLatin, Killer, Eltoro, I will Make You Bleed Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2007 4:11 pm

***the reason y that rp was long cause of the pics***
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/bbkwwkf
DXLatin.
WWKF Rising Star
WWKF Rising Star
DXLatin.

Male
Number of posts : 261

Wrestler Info.
Title History: 7xMain Event , 2xHeavyweight , 12xTough Enough , 5xTag Team
Finisher: DXFX
Type - Heel/Face/: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: DxLatin, Killer, Eltoro, I will Make You Bleed   DxLatin, Killer, Eltoro, I will Make You Bleed Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2007 4:16 pm

EXACTLY!
Back to top Go down
http://www.Freewebs.com/dxlatin
DXLatin.
WWKF Rising Star
WWKF Rising Star
DXLatin.

Male

Wrestler Info.

PostSubject: Re: DxLatin, Killer, Eltoro, I will Make You Bleed   DxLatin, Killer, Eltoro, I will Make You Bleed Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2007 4:20 pm

M.O.D's rp without pics and without those LARGE SPACES

------------------------------------------------------------------
Let the bodies hit the floor hits the stage as MOD walks out with his two title around his arm, He is carrying a replica of the World Heavyweight belt, on his hands, MOD walks into the ring and holds all 2 titles, he throws the replica of the Hevayweight, on the floor as he grabs the mic and lets the crowd be silenced as he begins to speak:

There have been some Spectulation about how underdogs have been known to win. Great Underdogs like Max Death have been able to hold a title and in alot of other sports underdogs are known for doing the impossible. So, basically you can call me an underdog. Don't be worried you can call me that. Because what an underdog is, is that it is me, i mean i came from nothing to something. And at Homicide i will leave with something and that is latin's title.

And speaking of Latin, i have uncovered the truth behind latin. His secret Love with a member of this roster, i have gotten a picture that i will show you on the Tiatron Board, Watch Closley.

Crowd Begins to Laugh Extremley.

Well, i guess we now what the champion is really capable of now don't we. In a nother federation that latin use to be in, Him and KODX really shocked people with there love affair. Is this a man who you would love to have as a champion? Didn't think so, and if you don't go behind me, then we will have a new champion, and his name is MOD.
Another really weird picture is This, and it is the truth. Watch closley
It is the truth, i mean he only has 4 moves, and one of them is how he cries when he loses.
Guys why bother trying let me show you what you are up with;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AkDnsOG64EU&mode=related&search=wwkf%20wwk%20opening
So guys why bother when i have this title in my Hands.
So, come homicide we will have a new Main event champion!
Back to top Go down
Master of Disaster
WWKF Orginal
WWKF Orginal
Master of Disaster

Male

Wrestler Info.

PostSubject: Re: DxLatin, Killer, Eltoro, I will Make You Bleed   DxLatin, Killer, Eltoro, I will Make You Bleed Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2007 4:20 pm

That was part 2, i meant to make it short, But i tried to out pictures on it to make fun of latin, not becasue of length, if you want to see legnth, and detail, see my next rp
Back to top Go down
DXLatin.
WWKF Rising Star
WWKF Rising Star
DXLatin.

Male

Wrestler Info.

PostSubject: Re: DxLatin, Killer, Eltoro, I will Make You Bleed   DxLatin, Killer, Eltoro, I will Make You Bleed Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2007 4:22 pm

My Rp without the picture

-------------------------------------------------------

Scene Opens

The Scene opens with DXLatin in the stage you can hear his theme music which doesn't seem to be high..it slowly fades away and DXLatin clears his voice.

DXLatin

Isn't it funny how Master Of Disaster fools all of you pathetic wannabe wrestlers?...like Im sorry for being rude , I truley am. But Im pretty pissed off. Master Of Disaster thinks hes so good , everyone knows at Champions Of Champions M.O.D had a great night....everyone knows he had a terrific night and a historical moment...but at Homicide I will have a great night...I will have a historical momment and I will have a terrific night!. You see that TEWF DVD : DXLatin , KingOfKings . UnSeen Footage of the Love Affair. I admit that was real but its not what you guys think. It was not me and KODX inlove... Ladies and Gentlemen it was a love triangle , I slept with M.O.D's duaghter....and KODX slept with M.O.D's duaghter. M.O.D is just mad cuz evrytime his duaghter sees me on television she calls me daddy!

**Crowd Boos**

DXLatin

M.O.D thinks his so great , I have the WWKF Main Event title , I am the Main EVent of WWKF , I am on the cover of every WWKF PPV , I am the face of WWKF and I am the best.. in WWKF. Master Of Disaster you havent showed me why everyone calls you a "Master" Of Disaster. And I really dont see anything happening of you showing me why they call you that pathetic name at Homicide. Because you face off with 2 WWKF Originals , El Toro and Killer , and a WWKF Legend DXLatin. You have 2 minor titles , I have 1 major title , you may say you have 2 titles and I only have 1 , but listen buddy...

WWKF Tough Enough

+

WWKF Tag Team

=

WWKF Womens

Yes thats right. Candys title is even worth more than your crappy titles , the Tough Enought tile proves one thing , your only Tough Enough , the Tag Team titles proves another 1 thing , you need a partner to win matches. My Main Event title proves 1 thing and 1 thing only and that is I have gone through the best to have it.

*DXLatin Puases*

DXLatin

Its pretty funny how you say I only know 4 moves when Its clear that I know more moves than you will ever know , your Master Bomb is Jeff Hardys Swantom Bomb you loser. I know 4 moves that will clearly knock you out. The DXFX. The Thuganomic Shuffle. The X Lock and The XFClothesline. M.O.D I am experienced , you've beaten people like BBK and people like Max Death. But M.O.D , I've defeated BBK 3 times in a row , and BBK never defeated me. M.O.D I've also defeated Max Death various amounts of times , I made both Max and BBK tap , you might wanna step by them and ask them how it feels , because you and I both know very well , that when you and I face...If that DXFX is locked in , its all over , the match is over , your reign is over...and possibly your WWKF Career.

*Cell Phone Rings and Latin begins to talk then hangsup*

DXLatin

M.O.D....appernt'y you like eating animals...animals that are alive , and I have proof to back that up bro.

DXLatin
WOW! , M.O.D I didn't know you like doing stuff like that , haha , I wish WWKF would allow me to show the picture of you licking that babys ass! , wow!. M.O.D you are one sad little noobie at this wrestling world. Listenh M.O.D back on topic , you faced people like BBK and Max Death , I faced people like them but better , 8ft Giant , IronEX , King Carnage , Labofax , Killer , El Toro , Kane , PB360 , HoodedFreak..... M.O.D the odds are stacked against you and once you relize that those odds will just fall down on your lifeless body that will be bended with the DXFX , you'll hear the belt and watch the reff. hand me the title as you wait in the middle of the ring for the ambulance to pick you up!.

Scene Fades
Back to top Go down
DXLatin.
WWKF Rising Star
WWKF Rising Star
DXLatin.

Male

Wrestler Info.

PostSubject: Re: DxLatin, Killer, Eltoro, I will Make You Bleed   DxLatin, Killer, Eltoro, I will Make You Bleed Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2007 4:24 pm

The spaces got extended a bit but u see the differance
Back to top Go down
Master of Disaster
WWKF Orginal
WWKF Orginal
Master of Disaster

Male

Wrestler Info.

PostSubject: Re: DxLatin, Killer, Eltoro, I will Make You Bleed   DxLatin, Killer, Eltoro, I will Make You Bleed Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2007 4:27 pm

Got entended a bit, U changed the whole rp
Back to top Go down
DXLatin.
WWKF Rising Star
WWKF Rising Star
DXLatin.

Male

Wrestler Info.

PostSubject: Re: DxLatin, Killer, Eltoro, I will Make You Bleed   DxLatin, Killer, Eltoro, I will Make You Bleed Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2007 4:28 pm

How? , ur a dumbass its exactly the same words , I didn't add to it , read my rp on the other topic its the same the spaces just got bigger
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DxLatin, Killer, Eltoro, I will Make You Bleed   DxLatin, Killer, Eltoro, I will Make You Bleed Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DxLatin, Killer, Eltoro, I will Make You Bleed
Page 1 of 1