WWKFederation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WWKFederation

World Wrestling Kings Federation (WWKF) Orignally the WWK, is a wrestling e fed based on brutality

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Short and Crappy :D

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Adam Starr
WWKF Rising Star
WWKF Rising Star

Male
Number of posts : 137
Finisher : The Headliner
Registration date : 2007-08-29

Wrestler Info.
Title History: Your Current Main Event and Heavyweight Champion
Finisher: The Headliner, The Shinning Star Press
Type - Heel/Face/: Heel

Short and Crappy :D Empty
PostSubject: Short and Crappy :D   Short and Crappy :D Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2007 4:33 pm

(OOC; Changing the gimmick, Adam is a cocky hell, and I’m doing this rp quickly, so I have something up.)

The screen opens to the ring, just before the big Adam Heart promo. The Cancer by My Chemical Romance hits the WWKF speakers. The room turns dark, but with a few red lights. The red lights start focusing on the stage, more red lights slowly start coming on, pointing at the stage. A young man is seen coming out. The camera starts focusing on the man, who is Adam Heart. Adam stops in the middle of the stage. He puts his arms in a heart shape and flicks his long black bangs behind him. The bangs go back in his face. He begins to make his way down the ramp. He stops at a local girl, who is sitting near the guardrail. He draws out a bright red rose and gives to her. He gives her a kiss and continues to make his way down the ring. He finally makes his way to the ring steps. He moves his bangs out of his face and walks up the steps. He climbs the nearest turnbuckle. He puts his hands in a heart shape as his music stops. He walks over to the side of the ring. He asks for a microphone, and it’s given to him. Adam walks to the middle of the ring.

Adam Heart
Welcome, to the Adam Heart show, brought to you by, the ass kicking of a lifetime. You know, last week, I had such an easy match, I really didn’t know if it was a joke or if it was for real. I mean, just look at what I was facing. What was your name, Latino King? Dude, your no where near the Latino King. Have you ever heard of Mr.Eddie, or maybe Mr.Mando, how about Mr Chavo? I knew ya never heard of any of them, they were the best. Those guys are the Latino Kings, not you.

Now, lets get to the point on why I’m out here. It’s seems I have been put into a match-up with three other men, for a title shot. The first guy in the match is Poison. Dude, I haven’t seen you have a good match forever, why the hell do you think you deserve to be in this match? Your nothing compared to me. Hell, I’m wasting breath just talking about you. Your pathetic, and that’s it, that’s all. Now, lets get onto someone else before I puke.

My second opponent is the Metal Head. What kind of a name is Metal Head? I am Metal Head; I am a robot, since my name is Metal Head. Aw, sometimes I crack myself up. I really don’t want to have to kick your ass, Mr. Friendly Metal Head, but I have to. See, I like robots, there my friends, I’d never hurt one, unless I had to, in this case, I have to. I really, really do like you. Wait, did I just say I do like you? Wow, I must be drunk. I meant I don’t like you. I’m just like everyone else, I don’t like you. Know you can take your robot ass, and shove it, Mr. Metal Head.

Now, I have one more guy to talk about, and that’s Max Death. Now, why the hell would you call yourself Max Death? It makes no sense, how can you have a Max Death. Hm, I should sleep on this one. Really, you sound like an idiot. I really don’t remember debuting at Champion of Champions, and I don’t remember facing Rocked X. I remember debuting last week, destroying Latino King. And you talk about me being impressive in WWG? Ya, I am pretty impressive. I remember last weekend, winning the WWG World Championship. Pretty impressive, eh? You say your going to bring the fight. At Slim Survivors, I want you to be ready. I want Poison to be ready. I want the god damn robot to be ready. I want you all to be ready for an ass kicking, for the Adam heart foundation.

Screen fades
Back to top Go down
DXLatin.
WWKF Rising Star
WWKF Rising Star
DXLatin.

Male
Number of posts : 261
Registration date : 2007-05-15

Wrestler Info.
Title History: 7xMain Event , 2xHeavyweight , 12xTough Enough , 5xTag Team
Finisher: DXFX
Type - Heel/Face/: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Short and Crappy :D   Short and Crappy :D Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2007 5:33 pm

lmao..

quote from Adam Hearts rp.

1. I am Metal Head; I am a robot, since my name is Metal Head
  2. Mr. Friendly Metal Head
  3. I want the god damn robot to be ready
Back to top Go down
http://www.Freewebs.com/dxlatin
Adam Starr
WWKF Rising Star
WWKF Rising Star

Male

Wrestler Info.

PostSubject: Re: Short and Crappy :D   Short and Crappy :D Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2007 5:45 pm

Hey, Metal Head sounds like a robot -_-
Back to top Go down
Max Death
WWKF Rising Star
WWKF Rising Star
Max Death

Male
Number of posts : 167
Registration date : 2007-05-21

Wrestler Info.
Title History: 3x WWKF Tag Team Champ, 1x Heavyweight champ,
Finisher: MDS (Max Death Situation)

PostSubject: Re: Short and Crappy :D   Short and Crappy :D Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2007 5:50 pm

fuck i thought you wouldnt rp
Back to top Go down
Adam Starr
WWKF Rising Star
WWKF Rising Star

Male

Wrestler Info.

PostSubject: Re: Short and Crappy :D   Short and Crappy :D Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2007 5:52 pm

I decide to. And I know what your going to do, your sitting at your computer now, writing another rp, ya, I've seen it all
Back to top Go down
Max Death
WWKF Rising Star
WWKF Rising Star
Max Death

Male
Number of posts : 167
Registration date : 2007-05-21

Wrestler Info.
Title History: 3x WWKF Tag Team Champ, 1x Heavyweight champ,
Finisher: MDS (Max Death Situation)

PostSubject: Re: Short and Crappy :D   Short and Crappy :D Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2007 6:12 pm

no actualy i will let you win this i dont wanna rp again
Back to top Go down
Adam Starr
WWKF Rising Star
WWKF Rising Star

Male

Wrestler Info.

PostSubject: Re: Short and Crappy :D   Short and Crappy :D Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2007 6:14 pm

I'd like to thank God, and Metal Head the Robot and well, you get the point Razz . Hey, it could go either way
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Short and Crappy :D   Short and Crappy :D Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Short and Crappy :D
Page 1 of 1