WWKFederation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WWKFederation

World Wrestling Kings Federation (WWKF) Orignally the WWK, is a wrestling e fed based on brutality

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Da Champ Will Stay At Homicide!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
KingOfDX
Standing Tall
Standing Tall
KingOfDX

Male
Number of posts : 585
Registration date : 2007-05-16

Wrestler Info.
Title History: 1x WWKF Main Event Champ, 1x WWKF Heavyweight Champ
Finisher: Pedigree- King Drop
Type - Heel/Face/: Heel

Da Champ Will Stay At Homicide! Empty
PostSubject: Da Champ Will Stay At Homicide!   Da Champ Will Stay At Homicide! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2007 5:23 pm

[color=black][color=white]Da Title Stays At [color:fca2=white:fca2]Homicide! Part 1[color:fca2=black:fca2]
The §cene opens up as you can see "Da King" KingOfDX is in his locker room and is just sitting there reading a magazine before he looks up and notices the camera. The crowd is cheering as he puts down the magazine and begins to speak with his sledgehammer beside him on the couch.
"Da King" KingOfDX: Now, I've had a sick week after the Battle Royal, all the fans giving me e-mails saying how great I won for them and so on. But, at Halloween, I have to face BBK in a Hell In A Cell match! It's my ultimate match, how can Rattlesnake allow this when he knows who's gonna win already? BBK made a promo, let's see:
:::::::::::::::VIDEO STARTS:::::::::::::::

*********SCENE OPENS*********
Boss's Life hits the stage and BBK apperes at the stage. BBK comes out with a happy smile and shows that a title is soon his.

Mike-Well BBK seems happy today coming out tonight. Wonder what that title sign means.

Jim-As you know now that Homocide is big for BBK because KODX made BBK lose his chance at the WWKF Heavyweight Championship in Slim Survival. But he did get a shot at the WWKF Tag titles. So now, I wonder what's on BBK's mind tonight.

BBK reaches the ring. Waits for the fans to calm down.

BBK-Now, I know that KODX stole my chance of becoming WWKF Champion back at Slim Survival. But at Homocide this Halloween, I'm going to scare the hell out of KODX once we get into that Hell In A Cell. It was kinda hard in Slim Survival because there was 11 men...no 12 men in that match and it was hard but now, its one on one in a cell for the title I should be holding at the moment. As before I said that
EXPERIENCE
is in need for winning specitaly matches but for this, I have no experience in the Hell In A Cell. None and I bet tht KODX does. Now, KODX stole my chance at becoming 4x World Champion but I will make his reain of champion
Short.
Because when in that match, KODX will be in hell by the beating from me. As alot pf people have been saying after KODX has won, he will have ths shortest WWKF Heavyweight Championship reain. And I will make an end to his reain as World Champ.
Now, I know that Killer has a chance for the WWKF Heavyweight Championship at Slim Survival and he might become champion. But here is one thing, if somehow Killer wins the title, I have a much harder opponent to face at Homocide. But KODX is such an seasy opponent but not as easier than Kennedy.

Jim-Shut up with the Kennedy thing!! It's annoying!!

BBK-Now to KODX. I faced him in one match and that was back in the Battle Royal. And I beat him. By beating him, gives me the power to beat him again. So KODX isn't nothing but a non-challenge. He might be World Champion because I was the only left in the ring and I was weak to keep myself in the match but KODX was 100% and took advantage of that and threw me out of the ring and won.
Again how they accept him into the match?
The ref should of DQ'd him and I would be champion.
But one thing.
KODX
Your World Heavyweight Championship
win was
nothing but a
Fluke.
This Homicide
At Halloween,
I will scare you
With my High Boot Face Kick
And you will have nothing to do
But
Surrender
You
World Heavyweight Championship
to me
And tell me
That I am
A true
World Champion

BBK-So watch out, BBK is coming your way.

BBK leaves the ring as fans cheer and he walks back backstage.

*********SCENE FADES*********

:::::::::::::::VIDEO ENDS:::::::::::::::
"Da King" KingOfDX: Cut the crap out BBK! Enough's enough; for once please shut the hell up about what happened on Slim Survivals, I didn't steal your chance because Rattlesnake and the rest knew I was out of the hospital. Also, it wasn't a quicidence that I just came randomly and just became a contendent, I was planning the whole time to win and now, I'M THE NEWWWW WWKF WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION OF THE WORLD AND YOUR NOT!! Hahahaha, also, I won't have the shortest WWKF Heavyweight reign because I'll beat either El Toro or Killer, and kick your a** whether you like it or not!
"Da King" KingOfDX is taunting BBK and is also laughing at him.
"Da King" KingOfDX: BBK, at Homicide on Halloween, I'm not the one that will be scared cause I'll lose, no I'll be scared because I'll have to face a blubbery kid who will s**t his pants soo badly he'll have constipation every time he takes a dump! I bet, after he smells it, it'll smell like curry, cause he does Indian men every time he's out with his friends. Also, I'm a non-challenge? I'm way better than you'll ever be, and even Kennedy can kick your sorry a** if he acturally tried againest you, cause we know your one of the most hated superstars in WWKF, unlike me since I'm DA CHAMP! At Homicide on Halloween, it won't turned out what you expected, because I won't lose by your Big Boot or make me surrender, you'll face a Pedigee and the annoucer will say: "HERE IS YOUR WINNER AND STILL DA WWKF WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION, KIIIIINGOFFFFDXXXXXX!!!!!"
"Da King" KingOfDX is signaling BBK he'll stay champ!
[color=white]KingOfDX goes to the counter and pours some alcohol and goes to the couch. He tells the [color:fca2=white:fca2]cameraman to get out and scares him out the door.
The §cene fades.
Back to top Go down
KingOfDX
Standing Tall
Standing Tall
KingOfDX

Male

Wrestler Info.

PostSubject: Re: Da Champ Will Stay At Homicide!   Da Champ Will Stay At Homicide! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2007 5:26 pm

Da Title Stays At Homicide! Part 2
The §cene opens up as you can see "Da King" KingOfDX is in his locker room and is just sitting there reading a magazine before he looks up and notices the camera. The crowd is cheering as he puts down the magazine and begins to speak with his sledgehammer beside him on the couch.

"Da King" KingOfDX: Now, BBK feels all confident that he will walk out the WWKF Heavyweight Champion, but he's rightly mistaken! Cause, at Homicide on Halloween, BBK will get the scare of his life when he loses and cries about his defeat, cause he can't handle the truth, I speak it and nothing but it! Also, this goes back, way back of my win against one of the most inhuman superstars...The Big Red Machine, Kane. Let's take a look at it:

::::::::::::::VIDEO STARTS::::::::::::::

§lim §urvivals: May 12th, 2007
Killer is walking backstage and bumps into KODX

Killer – Well look who it is….the man who is on a huge losing streak

KODX – Hey you better shutup wasn’t that your first win in like…2 months

Killer – Hey I worked hard for that victory

KODX – You didn’t event compete!

Killer – Whatever….hey…I got an idea…how about me and you team up , with the Basic Thugs slowly breaking up we could be Tag Champs…then we’ll always win

KODX thinks about it

KODX -…yea…..yea…that sounds good

Killer – Well starting from now on…your now a member of…The Killing Spree!

Announcer – Ladies and Gentlemen the following is a Hell In The Cell Match! , Introducing first , The Big Red Machine…KANE!
Flames surround the ramp as Kane walks down the ramp with a twisted smile he slides into the ring

Announcer – And the opponent…King Of DX!!!

KingOfDx walks down the ramp and slides into the ring

Cell Lowers

Bell Rings

KODX and Kane lock up , KODX throws Kane across the ring and starts giving him angry stomps he picks him up and gives him a clothesline

Kane gets up

KODX gives him another clothesline

Kane gets up

KODX gives him a Knee to the face

KODX picks Kane up and Kane gives him a huge body slam , Kane smiles he picks KODX up and widens up KODX’s eye lids he sticks his fingers in KODX’s eye and trys to rip it out

KODX – AHHHH

Killer runs down the ramp and climbs the Cell

Kane stops and looks at Killer

KODX Slowly gets up and gives Kane a low blow

Killer climbs to the top and makes a hole he then throws KODX’s slegehammer down in the cell , KODX tries to catch it but Kane catches it instead , KODX delivers a pedigree

KODX Pins

Reff.1…..2…

Kane is about to kickout

KODX grabs his tights

Reff…..3!!
Announcer – Here is your winner KING OF DX!!

Kane tries to choke KODX but KODX ctaches Killers hand and Killer pulls him up as they escape

**************************WWKF COMMERCIAL**********************

"Da King" KingOfDX: Now, BBK may be watching this and is laughing of how I won, but that was a deserving win. And me, you and everyone knows it was a difficult win because it was the 2nd freakiest WWKF Superstars I've ever seen in my life, and I beat him badly. He still hasn't won against me because he's pussy and knows he can never beat me again. Even though I lost to LabofaxD before, cause of the help of Oblivion... I got a little payback of my own to Kane cause I got help from my ex-partner, Killer. BBK, the same fate will happen to you, and you better pray to God until Homicide you'll make it out alive, cause I'll show you how Da Homicide will happen.
"Da King" KingOfDX is taunting at BBK and is starting to laugh at him!
"Da King" KingOfDX: If Rattlesnake's gonna watch, he'll be dissappointed in my actions. Because, when he see's me in that Cell with you, you'll beg me not to kick your a** so badly with MY ULTIMATE WEAPON, BEHOLD...THE...SLEDGEHAMMER!!! Then, Rattlesnake will see how deadly I really am, and also... he'll see how f**ked up BBK will be after this brutal match. I was born ready fro these matches, BBK wasn't and better wish good luck, cause he's gonna need it for sure, without a damn doubt in my mind. Also, lemme show you this quick thing I saw in the old WWKF.com news:
[color=black][color=white]§lim §urvivals Card March 17th,[color:7303=white:7303] 2007[color:7303=white:7303]
Highlight Reel

Jericho Interviews Killer

WWKF Womens Championship

Candy vs Simone vs Maria vs Candice

Destroy the Undefeated streak

Kennedy vs Oblivion

WWKF Tough Enough Championship

Metal mike Toaster© vs Kane

WWKF Double Debut Match

Special K vs Owen Michaels

Singles Match

El Toro vs PowerBomb360

WWKF Tag Team Championship

Carl J and Sweet vs Max Death and Dynamite

WWKF Heavyweight Championship

Killer vs KingOfDx

WWKF Brutal §urvivor Championship - Hell In A Cell

IronEx vs Oblivion vs Bad Blood

WWKF Championship

DXLatin vs Big Smoke
“Da King” KingOfDX: Take a good look at that card, cause in March, all the WWKF Superstars thought I'll never win Da WWKF Heavyweight Championship. That included: DXLatin, Killer, BBK, LabofaxD, Master Of Disaster, M.D Filipino, Metal Head and many more! But Now look at me, I'm on top of the world, and when I face BBK in that Hell In A Cell, BBK will find out the true meaning of HELL!! Cause Rattlesnake, BBK and everyone else in the WWKF locker room will respect me for being your HEAVYWEIGHT...CHAMPION!
"Da King" KingOfDX is taunting the BBK and is signaling he's Da Champ Is Gonna Stay!
*As KingOfDX is finished, a interviewer comes out from the hallways and wants to speak to him. KingofDX is looking mad at the interviewer as he begins to speak.*
Interviewer: Now KingOfDX, before you head into Homicide, you have a title match againest El Toro or Killer. And, you might lose your title before Halloween, what are your thoughts?
"Da King" KingOfDX: What are my thoughts, what the hell do you think it is coming from a stupid random interviewer! My thoughts are simple. I will guarantee you and the world I will walk both at §lim §urvivals and Homicide YOUR WWKF HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION OF THE WORLD!! Because without a doubt in my mind, I will show either El Toro or Killer and BBK how a champion defends the gold. Plus, if Rattlesnake put's me in title matches throughout the month until Homicide, I won't back down, I'll fight to the end and by November begins, everyone will know I'll Da Champ, no one will stand in my way. But if a lucky man wins it, I'll fight back to win it again and become a 2x WWKF Heavyweight Champ!
Interviewer: Next and last question, what will be the out come of both matches since your confident on winning back your title?
"Da King" KingOfDX: What...the...hell? What will be the outcome of both my matches if I stay champ? Of course I know, me winning against any of those s***ty opponents. Whoever wins between Killer and El Toro, it doesn't matter. I could even beat both of these fags at the same time, cause their simple pieces of s**t that aren't worthy. BBK aka Blubber Boy Kid, Bi**hy Balloon Kiddo or Blubbery Bulls**ting Kid is one of the easiest superstars in the WWKF roster, he's just as easy as Kennedy, cause they both suck balls the size of their hands! Now get the hell out of my locker room, before I make you...don't make me use force or you'll feel a sample of what will happen soon.
*As that happens, the interviewer doesn't wanna listen to KingOfDX. KingOfDX warns him but still doesn't, then KingOfDX takes out the MIGHTY SLEDGEHAMMER and smashes at the interviewer's head. The blood is flowing out of his head and KingOfDX drags him to a garbage bin. He put's him in as the cameraman looks inside and see's blood all over the place and the cameraman can see KingOfDX just walking away to his locker room.*
The §cene fades.
Back to top Go down
KingOfDX
Standing Tall
Standing Tall
KingOfDX

Male

Wrestler Info.

PostSubject: Re: Da Champ Will Stay At Homicide!   Da Champ Will Stay At Homicide! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2007 5:27 pm

Da Title Stays At Homicide! Part 3
[color=black][color=white]The §cene opens up as you can see "Da King" KingOfDX is in his locker room and is just sitting there reading a magazine before he looks up and notices the camera. The crowd is cheering as he puts down the magazine and begins to speak with his sledgehammer beside him on the couch[color:c258=white:c258].[color:c258=white:c258]
"Da King" KingOfDX: Now, I feel nervous coming into §lim §urvivals with MY WKKF Heavyweight Championship because there's 2 men who want it badly! There's El Toro and Killer, one of the most cheapest superstars in the WWKF locker room. They've cheated their way on becoming champions, I've done so but it's only been my first cheapest act. So don't get mad at me! I'm just doing my job, anyways, I've gotten word BBK made another promo, let's take a look:
:::::::::::::::::::VIDEO STARTS:::::::::::::::::::
*********SCENE OPENS*********

BBK aperres as BBK is already in the ring and Boss's Life stops to play. He waits in the ring and everyone becomes silent.

Mike-What a year it has been for KODX and BBK. KODX brutally hurt, burned and he is back, 100% and he is a champion.

BBK-Now, I talked to Latin yesterday about this match and told me about the pros and cons for my match at Homocide. He told me about the things that might happen to KODX at Slim Survival. That something about that if Killer becomes champion at Slim Survival or El Toro becoming champion, that means that KODX and I will still have our match at Homocide but without the cell and no title shot for me. So, then it will be Number One Contenders Match at Homocide for Killer's or El Toro's title. So at Slim Survival, I'm acually hoping for KODX to win so I don't have to go thorugh alot of people just to get the WWKF Heavyweight Championship.

BBK-Now about the Hell in A Cell. Many have been seriously injured in there, serioulsy hurt, people have lost alot of blood and I have to face KODX in that cell. Now it won't just be 1-2-3 so easily because I bet that KODX will fight his best to defend the title he stole from me. So, Hell In A Cell isn't right for me but it is worth fighting in. Why? It's for the World Heavyweight Championship for pete's sake!!

Jim-You know what, I don't want a cocky person to be our World Champion, that means Killer too. But for El Toro would be such a run but for BBK, big.

BBK-Now lemme say this, if Killer was World Champion, then WWKF will be a whole different place. El Toro as champion woul be kinda funny, cool but since I'm apart of this, I should be champion.

BBK-KODX, you been in WWKF for a long time. You have tried to prove that you are a WWKF Top star. And you have by showing the wole WWKF world that you can survive being burned and being attacked by Killer. You might win at Slim Survival but after that, you days of happiness are now numbered. Because I will be looking at your....soon to be my World title and once you reach that ring, Hell In A Cell with me, hell is against you and I will take control and after once you die off from my attack, I will walk out the cell champion. Now everyone here says I will be champion and KODX will become a slump back as he came here. It's time to move on KODX. You will be uncrowned champion and become once as everyone was, a noobie. Homocide
KODX
Is
The
Day
You
Die.

BBK drops the mic, but picks it up and walks out the stage.

*********SCENE FADES*********
:::::::::::::::::::VIDEO ENDS:::::::::::::::::::
"Da King" KingOfDX: Now BBK, I have to agree with you on some parts, you want me to win so you can face me at Homicide, but you'll still get your a** kicked by me. And to see either Killer or El Toro champion, that will change everyone because they'll see the 2 cheapest people with gold around their waist and screwing them out of title shots. But, I'm not allowing that to happen, cause after this whole month, nothing's gonna change one bit, except Killer and El Toro crying in defeat. Also, there's some parts I disagree!
“Da King” KingOfDX is laughing at BBK and signaling he'll stay Da Champ!
“Da King” KingOfDX: Now, I know that when I started a couple months, I was terrible and no one would think I will be successful! But look at me, I'm Da WWKF Heavyweught Champion and I'm defending it 2 times in one month. And I'm coming out victorious, no one can stop me cause I'm a Rampage!! If I do make it out of §lim §urvival Da Champ, I'll have to face you BBK, me and you..my title in a Hell In A Cell match! Your right, it won't be a 1...2...3... match, it'll be painful, brutal and unexciting for you because you'll be that mat destroyed. And when I win, you'll be back down to the jobber you are, Rattlesnake won't put you in oppitunities like he used to and everyone will CALL YOU dA N00BIE! And if you don't like that, BOW DOWN TO DA KING..B***H!!!
BBK
WILL
DIE
AT
HOMICIDE
AND
COMMIT
SUICIDE!
“Da King” KingOfDX is taunting BBK and is also laughing at him constantly!!
[color=black][color=white]KingOfDX goes to the counter and pours some alcohol and goes [color:c258=white:c258]to the couch. He tells the cameraman to get out and scares him out the door.[color:c258=white:c258]
The §cene fades.
Back to top Go down
Max Death
WWKF Rising Star
WWKF Rising Star
Max Death

Male
Number of posts : 167
Registration date : 2007-05-21

Wrestler Info.
Title History: 3x WWKF Tag Team Champ, 1x Heavyweight champ,
Finisher: MDS (Max Death Situation)

PostSubject: Re: Da Champ Will Stay At Homicide!   Da Champ Will Stay At Homicide! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2007 6:22 pm

dude you copied and pasted all of BBGays rps, thats unfair and your rp is so unorganized
Back to top Go down
KingOfDX
Standing Tall
Standing Tall
KingOfDX

Male

Wrestler Info.

PostSubject: Re: Da Champ Will Stay At Homicide!   Da Champ Will Stay At Homicide! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2007 7:48 pm

i know its unorganized...but ramzeys told me something that could make my way into November still Da Champ!
Back to top Go down
Max Death
WWKF Rising Star
WWKF Rising Star
Max Death

Male
Number of posts : 167
Registration date : 2007-05-21

Wrestler Info.
Title History: 3x WWKF Tag Team Champ, 1x Heavyweight champ,
Finisher: MDS (Max Death Situation)

PostSubject: Re: Da Champ Will Stay At Homicide!   Da Champ Will Stay At Homicide! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 1:46 pm

yea but without the other rps BBK made your rps would suck
Back to top Go down
Master of Disaster
WWKF Orginal
WWKF Orginal
Master of Disaster

Male
Number of posts : 370
Registration date : 2007-05-15

Wrestler Info.
Title History: 1xTough Enough , 1xTag Team
Finisher: Master Bomb

PostSubject: Re: Da Champ Will Stay At Homicide!   Da Champ Will Stay At Homicide! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 1:55 pm

Adgreed, KODX how did you become champion when you always copy and paste all of other rp's
Back to top Go down
X-Mate
Noobie
Noobie
X-Mate

Male
Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2007-09-08

Wrestler Info.
Title History:
Finisher:
Type - Heel/Face/:

PostSubject: Re: Da Champ Will Stay At Homicide!   Da Champ Will Stay At Homicide! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 5:20 pm

man kodx r u going to become bbk before? like wat everyone is saying (as i no) being a cheap loser because of the viedos and crap but id say this will be a close matcj
Back to top Go down
KingOfDX
Standing Tall
Standing Tall
KingOfDX

Male

Wrestler Info.

PostSubject: Re: Da Champ Will Stay At Homicide!   Da Champ Will Stay At Homicide! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 5:24 pm

okkk good to know
Back to top Go down
KingOfDX
Standing Tall
Standing Tall
KingOfDX

Male

Wrestler Info.

PostSubject: Re: Da Champ Will Stay At Homicide!   Da Champ Will Stay At Homicide! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 5:12 pm

The Title Stays At Homicide Part 4

The Scene opens up as you can see a group of young teenagers coming with black t-shirts that says" KODX= GAY, STALKING, BASTARD" and a picture of him with a man there!! They are chanting againest him, saying" KODX SUCKS, KODX SUCKS!" and also chanting"KODX'S WINS WERE A FLUKE, KODX'S WINS WERE A FLUKE!" Everyone can hear him as KingOfDX comes and smashes them with the sledgehammer and rips up their t-shirts to tiny bits.

"Da King" KingOfDX is laughing at the young teenagers and begin to spit on them because he's digusted!

You then can see KingOfDX outside of the Homicide arena, he is signing autographs and taking pictures with the WWKF fans. He walks away from them and goes inside to the front seat inside the arena, right infront of the ring and begins to speak.

"Da King" KingOfDX: Now, you all know why I'm here at the Homicide arena. I'm of course waiting for BBK aka Blubbery B***hy Senior and wanting to kick his a** the second he walks out that curtain and beat him 1...2...3 as simple as that! But there's more to it, you see... I'll be facing him for MY WWKK HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE! And I have no fear againest him because he's one of the most easiest superstars! He's more easier than: Kennedy, ImRickJames, Princess Paul and Metal Head. That's just sad because I'll laugh if you won another title, they're take it away from you in less than 1 or 2 hours by the time WWKF Slim Survivals or a PPV is done! Now, I've gotten word that BBK made another promo is the Slim Survivals arena, let's take a look. But, I don't have it right now, too bad.
:::::::::::::::::VIDEO SHOWS:::::::::::::::::
"Da King" KingOfDX: Your right BBK, we have a lot of history, history of me always beating you! Plus, most of us superstars have been a WWKF Main Event Champion, and don't you feel so special your gonna lose for sure? We all have, but you take your loses seriously and always lose after that. Heart's never gonna win againest me, so it'll be and you. You have a replica of the Main Event title, what a faggot! Don't you think, you should have the Women's title because you deserve it for sure, better than Candy. BBK, the fans don't likw me, they love me because I'm Da WWKF Main Event AND Da Heavyweight Champ, not you because you have no titles at all! BBK, YOU MUST BE CRAZY BECAUSE YOUR WKKF ONLY BLUBBER BOY KID AND NOBODY LIKES YOU AT ALL, EVEN PEOPLE LIKE KENNEDY MORE THAN YOU!!

"Da King" KingOfDX is laughing at BBK and is echoing around the arena.
KingOfDX walks out of the arena and out to where he went before. He see's an ambulance with the same young teenager. There was about 3-4 of them and the paramedics are asking who did, the crowd is just pretending nothing happened and the paramedics say they have a huge concussions. KingOfDX is just laughing at the back of the crowd as he walks away.
The scene fades.
(OOC: the color is screwed up for most parts and its spaced out a lot)
Back to top Go down
KingOfDX
Standing Tall
Standing Tall
KingOfDX

Male

Wrestler Info.

PostSubject: Re: Da Champ Will Stay At Homicide!   Da Champ Will Stay At Homicide! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2007 5:30 pm

The Title Stays at Homicide Part 5
The scene opens up as you can see KingOfDX just sitting in his locker room in the WWKF Homicide PPV arena is. He has posters of Homicide and shows BBK vs. KingOfDX for the WWKF Main Event title. KingOfDX takes the poster off, brings it to the couch and begins to speak.
"Da King" KingOfDX: Now, a lot of fans like BBK and think he'll be the next Heavyweight champ after I defeat Adam Heart at Halloween Havoc for this exact title. Which both of you won't get, even if you cut my legs and arms off, I'll kick both of your a**es! And... it'll be pretty sad if both BBK and Adam Heart lose to both n00bs like Rick James and Princess Paul. But anyways, BBK made a couple promos, let's shown the first one:
:::::::::::::::::::VIDEO SHOWS:::::::::::::::::::
"Da King" KingOfDX: Interesting, but you forgot something. At Homicide, I'll walk into and out of that Hell InA Cell, still DA WWKF HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION and BBK is just gonna walk out a loser with nothing, lowing his head to his locker room and crying that he won't win another title in his life again! If I do lose my title, I won't be back to a god damn n00b because I still have my Main Event title and I will soon retain my Heavyweight title that is rightfully mine, unlike you. I won't allow you to wear MY title around your old, senior waist and wear it like your a King or anything...there's room for only one King and that's me B**CH!
BBK,
HOMICIDE
IS
THE
DAY
YOU
DIE!!
Moving on, BBK made another stupid promo shortly after that, let's look:
"Da King" KingOfDX is taunting BBK and saying he will die soon.
"Da King" KingOfDX: Hey dumba**, that picture of you will never happen. I'm not mute because I've talken about you for the past 2 weeks, RETARD! BBK stands for
B**CHY
BLUBBERY
KOCK-muncher
B.B.K!
Since he is the Blubber B**chy Kock-muncher, he should go feast on cocks when he's hungry along with all the fatty crap that he eats daily, like.... S**T, FEACUS and MANURE! My Heavyweight title belongs to me, matter of fact, I own it and you own the Women's title, Candy would love to give you her title without a fight.
BLUBBERY
B**CHY
KOCK-muncher
my title reign
will last a century
and my KING days
will last forever!
Now, BBK made 2 more, let's see another:
"Da King" KingOfDX is laughing at BBK and thinking that he will acturally become Da next champ.
"Da King" KingOfDX: You think I'm weak? You fought a fricken fan who can't even wrestle even if you were handicapped and you expect to better than me? Your a joke, and your on crack because even Kennedy can beat you if he was blindfolded! I won againest DXLatin for the Main Event title cause I'm better, also, when you lose...you won't be King of the jungle, your not a King and you live in the jungle, your real parents were monkey's and sold you for auction! Then... BBK GET'S POWNED BY THAT DRIVER, DIDN'T EVEN KNOW ABOUT IT AND PUSSIED OUT ON THE MATCH WITH MASTER OF DISASTER...HA, WHAT A WHIMP! Finally, that's it... took long enough for him to stop!
"Da King" KingOfDX is signaling he'll still be Da Champ.
KingOfDX then walks out of his locker and to the outside where he can see people being held by police and they are chanting" BBK RULES, BBK RULES!" OR "BBK NEXT CHAMP, BBK NEXT CHAMP!" KingOfDX comes out with a gasmask on and throws teargas and the fans. Smoke's everywhere and the camera can see KingOfDX hitting the anti-KingOfDX fan and hitting them with a slegdehammer and the police see's people on the ground bleeding. The police are trying to find the suspect as paramedics come and KingOfDX drives off in his Ford Mustang GT.
The scene fades.
Back to top Go down
Adam Starr
WWKF Rising Star
WWKF Rising Star

Male
Number of posts : 137
Finisher : The Headliner
Registration date : 2007-08-29

Wrestler Info.
Title History: Your Current Main Event and Heavyweight Champion
Finisher: The Headliner, The Shinning Star Press

PostSubject: Re: Da Champ Will Stay At Homicide!   Da Champ Will Stay At Homicide! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2007 5:31 pm

Um, that rp is DQed, because of the BBK's rp in it, the rule you can't use others rps in title matches
Back to top Go down
KingOfDX
Standing Tall
Standing Tall
KingOfDX

Male

Wrestler Info.

PostSubject: Re: Da Champ Will Stay At Homicide!   Da Champ Will Stay At Homicide! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2007 5:47 pm

i didnt! i just replied to it without his RP in it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Da Champ Will Stay At Homicide!   Da Champ Will Stay At Homicide! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Da Champ Will Stay At Homicide!
Page 1 of 1