WWKFederation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WWKFederation

World Wrestling Kings Federation (WWKF) Orignally the WWK, is a wrestling e fed based on brutality

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

KKU is your future

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Killer
WWKF Rising Star
WWKF Rising Star
Killer

Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2007-05-15

Wrestler Info.
Title History: 1x Tough Enough 3xMain Event 1xHeavyweight
Finisher: KKU
Type - Heel/Face/: Heel

KKU is your future Empty
PostSubject: KKU is your future   KKU is your future Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 3:02 pm

The scene opens and Killer is smiling at the camera , he smiling at the fact that KODX is clueless , hes smiling at the fact that KODX is champion and hes smiling because El Toro thinks he has a chance of winning the Heavyweight title.

Killer - Im gonna say this slowly for you idiots that think your seniors. I am Killer , I have beaten the best....wait I am the only best , how can I beat myself? , let me start over.. I am Killer , I have beaten various amounts of superstars and killed various amounts of superstars. Not only have I killed Superstars but I have risked my life for myself , because I dont care about you people , or your family. I have killed stables like the Groove Street Family. I have been Heavyweight Champion 2 times , I have defeated Bad Blood , and Steve Jennum for this title , this Saturday not only will I defeat El Toro , but I will defeat KingOfDX just like I did a month ago , this time I will not try to take away his life , I will try to take away the title he does not deserve.

Killer - I will KKU him all over the danm arena! , I will shove his sledgehammer up his ass until it cannot go up any more! , and I will take his title , because Its not arrogance.... Ladies and Gentlemen it is Destiny!. I have fought many famous superstars from all around the world. I have faced Canada's DXlatin , Asia's Max Death , Deathvalley's Bad Blood , the list goes on and on , this saturday I will defeat Dreamland's KingOfDX , because he is not living in the reality world. He is dreaming , he does not have the Heavyweight title , and he does not have any chance retaining a title. On saturday it will look like he never had a title because I will take it away from him in his first title defense in WWKF History!

Killer - Everybody knows what Im capable of , everyone knows that when it comes to a match I dominate , Im a Ladies Man , Legend Killer and a Man Hunter. KingOfDX Your my prey you will get hunted down and be defeated either a 10 count , 2 count or a tap out! , I have experience when it comes to the lights on bright and the camera live. You obviously wouldn;t due to the fact that the last time you've been in a main event was when Britney SPears had a full head of hair!. Everybody knows that you KODX is a former Child Mulester , what kind of person would want a rapist to represent the WWKF as Champion? I wouldn't. Let me so you some picture for proof. Aha , Got one , I will show you all a shirt that sold out billions of stores all around the world in 2006. Ladies and Gentlemen the QueenOfDX's best merchandise yet!

KKU is your future 00000000000000koktk1

Killer - I really wanted to buy this shirt when I saw it on the internet , but I relized it keeps selling out every second , KODX you are the worlds most popular rapist , congratulation , I would love to dance for you but that might be a turn on for you and you might rape me so I rather not.. The point here is , El Toro's face will be as ugly as his lowrider.. , Looking at his lowrider makes me feel like watching KingOfDX and Princess Paul makeout , its gonna be hell staring into the eyes of El Toro on saturday but its gonna be even worse staring into KingOfDX's "item" that he calls a face on saturday , but it will all pay off once I take away KingOfDX's undeserved title , and raise it in the air and watch KingOfDX's ugly face melt...which is cry.

Killer smiles and does the title around the waist sign and walks off as the scene fades as the words KKU form on the wall.
Back to top Go down
Alyssa Ruins.
Admin
Alyssa Ruins.

Number of posts : 255
Registration date : 2007-05-15

Wrestler Info.
Title History:
Finisher: Chick Kick
Type - Heel/Face/: Neutral

KKU is your future Empty
PostSubject: Re: KKU is your future   KKU is your future Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 5:22 pm

Thank God. I was starting to wonder what happened to the Killer that auctually made decent rps.
Back to top Go down
https://wwkf.forumotion.com

KKU is your future
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WWKFederation :: WWKF Shows :: Slim Survivals Rp Board-
Jump to: