WWKFederation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WWKFederation

World Wrestling Kings Federation (WWKF) Orignally the WWK, is a wrestling e fed based on brutality

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

No more Paul

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Metal Head
WWKF Superstar
WWKF Superstar
Metal Head

Male
Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2007-05-21

Wrestler Info.
Title History: 3xTag
Finisher: Road Kill
Type - Heel/Face/: Neutral

No more Paul Empty
PostSubject: No more Paul   No more Paul Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2007 3:12 pm

Scene Opens

Metal Head walks down the ramp to the ring and is in a pissed off mood.

M.H. Okay...so this is how it is gonna be huh?I get first get betrayed by my best friend to join the killing spree...

Fans Boo

M.H. Second...I get pared up with some dumbass who names himself Princess Paul....WTF MAN?! This guy is probably the most dumbest idiot ever, tells the boss that I agree to be teamed with him when I diddnt even talk to the dumbass....It's real simple...

GET THE F*CK OUT

Fans Cheer and laugh

M.H. You see I had a roguh week there has been lots of shit going on and I am really Pissed Off....

You see M.D.Filipino was threatend to join Killing Spree and went to join Killer and leaves the group just like that. We had a History all thanks to Killer. Now he got me stuck with some dumb f*uck who cant even learn how to pull up his pants.

Fans Boo

M.H. So now I have to have a macth anaginst BBK aka Blubber B*tch Kid. And his friends X Mate and Overtaker. You guys are over Rated.

M.H.- Overtaker your just a rip off to the Undertaker. Yo cant mess around with me I am Metal not robot I am fully built. I am a tank so dont mess with me. Even though you arn't in the match I still have some bad memories hanging around with you and BBK's crew. I got my eye on you....

M.H. And look who we have here its X Mate. Wow I gotta say...you probably cant beat me for shit. You may be big. But I foguht Bigger.So I gusse you wont be a problem to me. You wouldn't like it hen I am REAL pissed off would you? You don't know what I can do. So you maybe a bit of a problem but I'll get through you.

M.H. And finally it brings me to my last Opponent...the leader of the crappy

Turdish
Opposites
Wereking
Each others
Rags

Blubber Boy Kid
Arn't you suppesed to be an old guy? why are you called kid? Instead you should be.........
BBS
Blubber Bag Senior

I've had alot of History with this kid but now he is a senior. Another rip off to Ric Flair. He calls me a robot when that was Hearts joke. BBK just wait what im gonna do to you at Halloween Havoc....your in for a big fright boy you'll be scared to death.
Metal Head smashes the mic on the florr as he is heading back to his locker
Scene Fades
Back to top Go down
Master of Disaster
WWKF Orginal
WWKF Orginal
Master of Disaster

Male
Number of posts : 370
Registration date : 2007-05-15

Wrestler Info.
Title History: 1xTough Enough , 1xTag Team
Finisher: Master Bomb
Type - Heel/Face/: Heel

No more Paul Empty
PostSubject: Re: No more Paul   No more Paul Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2007 3:23 pm

No offence, but that rp was bad

What going on your normally better.

Did you look a KODX. Yep he scares me to
Back to top Go down
Body Breaking Kid
WWKF Orginal
WWKF Orginal
Body Breaking Kid

Male
Number of posts : 312
Registration date : 2007-06-07

Wrestler Info.
Title History:
Finisher:
Type - Heel/Face/: Heel

No more Paul Empty
PostSubject: Re: No more Paul   No more Paul Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2007 5:21 pm

***dude that was totally messed up u gotta make less spaces***
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/bbkwwkf
Sponsored content

No more Paul Empty
PostSubject: Re: No more Paul   No more Paul Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

No more Paul
Page 1 of 1