WWKFederation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WWKFederation

World Wrestling Kings Federation (WWKF) Orignally the WWK, is a wrestling e fed based on brutality

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Main Eventer

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Body Breaking Kid
WWKF Orginal
WWKF Orginal
Body Breaking Kid

Male
Number of posts : 312
Registration date : 2007-06-07

Wrestler Info.
Title History:
Finisher:
Type - Heel/Face/: Heel

Main Eventer Empty
PostSubject: Main Eventer   Main Eventer Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2007 7:20 pm

********SCENE OPENS*********

BBK is spotted at his locker room with the camera and BBK sees the camera gonig to him.

BBK-
Hello, dear WWKF fans. As you see, I am in the greatest mood ever. Latin goes down, and I am chosen at the chance at the
WWKF
Main
Event
Championship
KODX and I have a bit of small history like we have been talking about each other in the few past months. We have been saying stuff about titles, people, matches, how we suck, but we don't but I gotta say, when KODX gets into that rign with me, its going to be hell for him. Remember in early October I had a match with KODX for the World title in a Cell? But know, were going to have that match, but I will prove it that I am better than KODX and become 4x World Champion, and to become first time Main Event Champion, BBK.

BBK-
Now if Adam Heart wins the title from KODX, then thats a whole different story. I haven't faced Heart before and I heard from him from WWG or some other e fed and he is something better than DXLatin. If I do face Heart, I'm in a whole different world. Heart is a whole different person besides Paul and Kennedy and yea. Heart and I have no history between each other but if he does win, and faces me at Homocide, then thats the time Heart can finally get a piece of me.

Mike-
Big words by the number one contender. I really want to know how BBK is going to get thorugh Heart.

Jim-
Good point. BBK is just a ordaniry WWKF superstar. Nothing special.

BBK-
Now, the Main Event Championship. The biggest title in WWKF. And I, a ordinary WWKF superstar has a chance at the WWKF Championship. Now thats something big to hold. Now, this is another chance at 4x World Champion once again. I also have a chance to show WWKF who is better than KODX and Heart. This title has been held by many people and the next person to hold the title,
Body
Breaking
Kid.
I have a replica here on my wall of every title, besides the Women's Title. Now, I will hold the real thing. I will become the biggest WWKF person in WWKF. And by doing that, becoming WWKF Main Event Champion.

Mike-
Man, BBK is right about stuff. And him becoming WWKF M.E.Champion, I think thats going to happen.

BBK-
Now, popularity. I see that nobody likes KODX. But few peopel like KODX. Him becoming DOUBLE CHAMPION, IS JUST CRAZY!! Fans don't like that because first KODX put down DXLatin and him being domonante in WWKF, I don't think the fans want that.

BBK-
Heart, everyone loves the guy. Nothing new. But me? It's like half of you people like me a WWKF Superstar. But look, what I'm trying to prove here that you people should put KODX down. And I take bout people not liking KODX but I see that ALOT of you people like him! You people should put down a cheater, loser double champion, and a guy you should never trust. He is KODX. Put the bitch down and let me be champion.

BBK walks out his locker room and heads for the gym.

Mike-
BBK has said about everything and he is right about KODX being down. That's totally right. Well coming up next, Paul faces Kennedy in a singles match. Next!

*********SCENE FADES*********
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/bbkwwkf
Body Breaking Kid
WWKF Orginal
WWKF Orginal
Body Breaking Kid

Male

Wrestler Info.
Title History:
Finisher:

Main Eventer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Main Eventer   Main Eventer Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 6:36 pm

*********SCENE OPENS*********

Fans cheer.

BBK is found at his locker room once again watching a clip of KODX speaking out. He laughs and throws the remote at the TV.

BBK-
Hello again, faithful fans of WWKF. Now, I see that KODX has finally spoken. The Kingofdixks thinks he can beatr me at Homocide. He thinks I'm just like Kennedy. He thinks I'm so many bad stuff, you won't believe how many times he said it out there. I think he acts like I'm a child. But, I am
Body
Breaking
Kid.
I broken people's body's. Now, I'm tired of just standing here, talking. I'm coming out there and talk there.

BBK leaves his locker room, locks the door and goes into the ring.

Boss's Life begins to play as BBK is standing at the stage.

Announcer-
From Toronto, Canada;
weighing at 245 pounds,
he is Body Breaking Kid!!

BBK finds a random guy besides the ring announcer standing looking at BBK.

BBK-
Who is this guy, looking at me, just standing like a statue. Give him a mic.

Guy-
Hello, I am a fan that really hates you. My name is George, and I hate BBK. Now, get your ass here and I'll show you how much I hate you.

BBK-
First, tell me why you hate me. Look, I am BBK and I was a loser until Alyssa wants me to become as a top superstar an DXLatin. This, George is gonna play for what he has done. George, what have you done in WWKF? Lemme guess, NOTHING!! YOUR JUST A GAY A** FAN THAT HATES ME!! YOU HAVE NOT ACCOMPLICHED ANYTHING IN WWKF!! I HAVE!! I am #1 CONTENDER!! For the
WWKF
Main
Event
Championship.
Ok, your like the only fan who hates me. Now, tell me again, why do you hate me?

George-
I hate you because I hate PWF and you brought your boyfriend and tooken WWKF so far.

BBK runs to the ring and a ref comes.

Mike-
Well looks like were gonna have a match right here!!

BBK punchs George many times and trips him. George quickly gets up and kicks BBK in the balls.

BBK-
You gay bastard!!

BBK grabs George's neck and does a back breaker submisstion.

Mike-
Oh my god!! I think George is going to tap out!!

BBK jumps and land as George's back is in a snapped shape and BBK drags him to a turnbuckle.

BBK-
Gonna kick your head off!!

BBK High Kicks George and then he falls. BBK locks in the TFL on George and he taps out.

BBK-
Now that's how you fight someone random. As i did now, that's what I'm going to do to KODX at Homocide. KODX will be humiliated by me as I beat him in a 50 second match. But mine was worse. KODX, watch your back, I'm going to crack your back, take your head off, and crack his ankle.

BBK drops the mic and he throws George into the crowd.

Jim-
More words to KODX as George suferes a big loss. Now, coming up next, Metal Head faces Killing Spree in a 3 on 1 Handicaped match. Next!!

********SCENE FADES*********
Back to top Go down
Body Breaking Kid
WWKF Orginal
WWKF Orginal
Body Breaking Kid

Male

Wrestler Info.
Title History:
Finisher:

Main Eventer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Main Eventer   Main Eventer Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 7:01 pm

Main Eventer 31ANjetus8L._AA200_

Boss's Life hits the stage and BBK apperes at the stage. BBK comes out with a happy smile and shows that a title is soon his.

Mike-Well BBK seems happy today coming out tonight. Wonder what that title sign means.

Jim-As you know now that Homocide is big for BBK because KODX made BBK lose his chance at the WWKF Heavyweight Championship in Slim Survival. So now, I wonder what's on BBK's mind tonight.

BBK reaches the ring. Waits for the fans to calm down.

BBK-Now, I know that KODX stole my chance of becoming WWKF Champion back at Slim Survival. But at Homocide this Halloween, I'm going to scare the hell out of KODX once we get into that Hell In A Cell. It was kinda hard in Slim Survival because there was 11 men...no 12 men in that match and it was hard but now, its one on one in a cell for the title I should be holding at the moment. As before I said that
EXPERIENCE
is in need for winning specitaly matches but for this, I have no experience in the Hell In A Cell. None and I bet tht KODX does. Now, KODX stole my chance at becoming 4x World Champion but I will make his reain of champion
Short.
Because when in that match, KODX will be in hell by the beating from me. As alot pf people have been saying after KODX has won, he will have ths shortest WWKF Heavyweight Championship reain. And I will make an end to his reain as World Champ.
Now, I know that Killer has a chance for the WWKF Heavyweight Championship at Slim Survival and he might become champion. But here is one thing, if somehow Killer wins the title, I have a much harder opponent to face at Homocide. But KODX is such an seasy opponent but not as easier than Kennedy.

Jim-Shut up with the Kennedy thing!! It's annoying!!

BBK-Now to KODX. I faced him in one match and that was back in the Battle Royal. And I beat him. By beating him, gives me the power to beat him again. So KODX isn't nothing but a non-challenge. He might be World Champion because I was the only left in the ring and I was weak to keep myself in the match but KODX was 100% and took advantage of that and threw me out of the ring and won.
Again how they accept him into the match?
The ref should of DQ'd him and I would be champion.
But one thing.
KODX
Your World Heavyweight Championship
win was
nothing but a
Fluke.
This Homicide
At Halloween,
I will scare you
With my High Boot Face Kick
And you will have nothing to do
But
Surrender
You
World Heavyweight Championship
to me
And tell me
That I am
A true
World Champion

BBK-So watch out, BBK is coming your way.

BBK leaves the ring as fans cheer and he walks back backstage.

(occ-i have moved this rp from my other topic from the old card but i have made little changes but this rp is for the main event title)
Back to top Go down
Body Breaking Kid
WWKF Orginal
WWKF Orginal
Body Breaking Kid

Male

Wrestler Info.
Title History:
Finisher:

Main Eventer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Main Eventer   Main Eventer Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 7:05 pm

BBK aperres as BBK is already in the ring and Boss's Life stops to play. He waits in the ring and everyone becomes silent.

Mike-What a year it has been for KODX and BBK. KODX brutally hurt, burned and he is back, 100% and he is a champion.

BBK-Now, I talked to Latin yesterday about this match and told me about the pros and cons for my match at Homocide. He told me about the things that might happen to KODX at Slim Survival. That something about that if Killer becomes champion at Slim Survival or El Toro becoming champion, that means that KODX and I will still have our match at Homocide but without the cell and no title shot for me. So, then it will be Number One Contenders Match at Homocide for Killer's or El Toro's title. So at Slim Survival, I'm acually hoping for KODX to win so I don't have to go thorugh alot of people just to get the WWKF Main Event Championship.

BBK-Now about the Hell in A Cell. Many have been seriously injured in there, serioulsy hurt, people have lost alot of blood and I have to face KODX in that cell. Now it won't just be 1-2-3 so easily because I bet that KODX will fight his best to defend the title he stole from me. So, Hell In A Cell isn't right for me but it is worth fighting in. Why? It's for the World Heavyweight Championship for pete's sake!!

Jim-You know what, I don't want a cocky person to be our World Champion, that means Killer too. But for El Toro would be such a run but for BBK, big.

BBK-Now lemme say this, if Adam Heart was World Champion, then WWKF will be a whole different place. Heart as champion would be kinda funny, cool but since I'm apart of this, I should be champion.

BBK-KODX, you been in WWKF for a long time. You have tried to prove that you are a WWKF Top star. And you have by showing the wole WWKF world that you can survive being burned and being attacked by Killer. You days of happiness are now numbered. Because I will be looking at your....soon to be my World title and once you reach that ring, hell is against you and I will take control and after once you die off from my attack, I will walk out champion. Now everyone here says I will be champion and KODX will become a slump back as he came here. It's time to move on KODX. You will be uncrowned champion and become once as everyone was, a noobie. Homocide
KODX
Is
The
Day
You
Die.

BBK drops the mic, but picks it up and walks out the stage.

(occ-rp has moved from old topic, this rp is now for main event title)

Last edited by on Mon Oct 22, 2007 1:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Body Breaking Kid
WWKF Orginal
WWKF Orginal
Body Breaking Kid

Male

Wrestler Info.
Title History:
Finisher:

Main Eventer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Main Eventer   Main Eventer Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 7:07 pm

*********SCENE OPENS********

Fans cheering after Max Death defeated El Toro in a singles match. Max Death walks out the stage and fans start to calm down.

Mike-What a match it was for Max Death just now. I see that Max might be a great champion in the coming days. Now I think something is gon-

The tritran turns on and it shows BBK backstage. Fans cheering and BBK laughs for a bit.

BBK-Yes, I have finally found a way to do this!! So, down to the topic. I have, wait, lemme just show this, KODX will soon be uncrowned and this will happen.

BBK lifts up his hand and shows a picture.

Main Eventer Wrestdvd

BBK-Now KODX that will be me at Homocide, holding the WWKF Main Event Championship. Now, I see that you haven't came out yet and I been starting to think "
Is KODX a mute?" Cause we haven't heard from him for like 1 week? I think KODX became a mute after he hasen't showed up. Now, KODX is a cocky bit*h and look, he is champion because someone known as-

BBK points up.

BBK-You should know what that means or who. Now, KODX, I have made a brand new name for you.

Kiss
Of
Dicks
Xtra-large
K.O.D.X.

BBK-You see now but before we called him Queen of Dix. KODX. That World Title isn't right for you. Everyone in WWKF might say that the Women's Championship
is right for you.
That WWKF Main Event Championship
shall be mine
KODX
Your title reain
will
end.
Soon at Homocide
KODX
KING
days
are over.

The video ends on the screen.

Jim-Big words for the number one contender. He really must want to be 4x World Champion. Now, we will be back next is DXLatin vs Metal Head in a non title rematch. Next!

********SCENE FADES*********

(occ-rp moved from old topic but this rp is for main event title)
Back to top Go down
Max Death
WWKF Rising Star
WWKF Rising Star
Max Death

Male
Number of posts : 167
Registration date : 2007-05-21

Wrestler Info.
Title History: 3x WWKF Tag Team Champ, 1x Heavyweight champ,
Finisher: MDS (Max Death Situation)

Main Eventer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Main Eventer   Main Eventer Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2007 3:39 pm

why would you move your old rps for a new match
Back to top Go down
Adam Starr
WWKF Rising Star
WWKF Rising Star

Male
Number of posts : 137
Finisher : The Headliner
Registration date : 2007-08-29

Wrestler Info.
Title History: Your Current Main Event and Heavyweight Champion
Finisher: The Headliner, The Shinning Star Press

Main Eventer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Main Eventer   Main Eventer Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2007 3:59 pm

All of these rps are automaticlly DQed, you need to write new ones >____>
Back to top Go down
Body Breaking Kid
WWKF Orginal
WWKF Orginal
Body Breaking Kid

Male

Wrestler Info.
Title History:
Finisher:

Main Eventer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Main Eventer   Main Eventer Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2007 4:10 pm

********SCENE OPENS*********

BBK is seen at his Limo and right he gets into the car, a repoter goes to him.

Reporter-
Hey!! I seen you before, on TV, while my son was watching WWKF Slim Survival. Your BBK right?

BBK-
Yes I am but can't you see I'm kinda busy? Look, if your gonna ask me some questions, get in the car.

Reporter-
Ok, I have many questions for you. Let's roll.

Both men go inside the back of the Limo as the camera follows them.

Mike-
What the hell? The Limo was supposed to be heading here for BBK's match!! Where is that Limo taking him?

Driver-
Yes, I got it, so you'll pay me $1,000 just to smach the car into a tree and bail out before it hits the tree and let BBK injured? Ok, I get it, but about the reporter will he get killed too?

Person on cell-
What? A reporter in the car? Fine, I'll pay your extra if he dies.

Driver-
Ok, I'll get on it.

BBK-
Uh, driver, where the fuck are we going?

Driver-
Oh, I'm just going to get gas.

BBK-
Ok, cool, but I got to be at WWKF Arena by lunch.

Reporter-
Ok, so 3rd question, do you think KODX is your biggest challange?

BBK-
Dude, KODX is nothing. He is just like George last week. A week little bastard. KODX is so easy to fight, he is way easier than Kennedy!!

Jim-
STOP IT WITH KENNEDY!! ITS NOT FUNNY!! And BBK, get out of the limo now!!

BBK-
Anyways, KODX is double champion. I know that. But I bet he got so lucky first, listen to this.

BBK pulls out his voice recorder.

Voice Recorder-

Mike-
Oh my god!! BBK just tooken out MOD!! It's all over!! BBK is our new World Heavyweight Champi-wait, KODX!! IN THE RING!! WITH A HELMET!! SHIT BBK LOOK OUT!! KODX SMACHES THE HELMET ON BBK!! BBK is helpless!! KODX throws him out of the ring!! OH NO!! KODX IS NEW HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION!!!

Anouncer-
Ladies and Gentleman, here is your new WWKF Heavyweight Champion, King of DX!!

Jim-Does that count? KODX wasn't even part of this match at first and now the refs are letting him win the WWKF Heavyweight Championship? That's just weird. Wonder if Rattlesnake sent him here. Dude, BBK should be champion!!

BBK turns off the voice recorder.

BBK-
And also, KODX won the WWKF Main Event title from DXLatin. And now, KODX is the main person in WWKF. But know, me, BBK, a regular WWKF Superstar gets a chance to become top of the jungle. Now, the Main Event title is most special in WWKF and I'm going to take away KODX's chance to continue his reain as Main Event Champion. Look, KODX is going to die in our-

The Limo smaches into a trafic light and the reporter is bleeding. BBK smaches his head on the seat and bends forward. The Limo is on fire and BBK quickly leaves the Limo. BBK sees the driver at the distance running away. BBK sees the drivers cellphone and sees the text about the smach and the call history. BBK's face is starting to bleed and his knee is sore and now 9-1-1 comes and takes care of the scene.

A officer goes to BBK as BBK is laying on the ground.

Officer-
Hello, do you know what just happened here?

BBK-
Actually, oh god my knee, I was inside that Limo while the crach happened. Holy, get the paramedicts here. Ok, the driver said to me that he was going to get gas and we passed by so many gas stations then i see him bailing from the car and then we smach. And look at this.

Jim-
O my god, how did they manage to do this?

Officer looks at the cellphone, the text, the name of the driver and the person who planned the crash.

Officer-
Ok, I see now. Were going to get this guy and see why he did this.

Paramedicts take BBK and the dead reporter to the local hospital.

Mike-
Well, here comes Master of Disaster to the ring. I'm going to announce what just happened.

Mikoe goes into the ring.

Mike-
Ladies and Gentleman, this match will not take place today because BBK is just been a car accident and Jim and I got a update on that now. He is not dead but minor injuries. BBK is at the local hospital at Montreal. He will return soon.

M.O.D. leaves the ring and returns to the locker room.

Back to top Go down
Adam Starr
WWKF Rising Star
WWKF Rising Star

Male
Number of posts : 137
Finisher : The Headliner
Registration date : 2007-08-29

Wrestler Info.
Title History: Your Current Main Event and Heavyweight Champion
Finisher: The Headliner, The Shinning Star Press

Main Eventer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Main Eventer   Main Eventer Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2007 4:27 pm

That made NO sense >__>
Back to top Go down
KingOfDX
Standing Tall
Standing Tall
KingOfDX

Male
Number of posts : 585
Registration date : 2007-05-16

Wrestler Info.
Title History: 1x WWKF Main Event Champ, 1x WWKF Heavyweight Champ
Finisher: Pedigree- King Drop

Main Eventer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Main Eventer   Main Eventer Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2007 6:40 pm

i know, hes putting his old RP's from before and putting it here
Back to top Go down
Master of Disaster
WWKF Orginal
WWKF Orginal
Master of Disaster

Male
Number of posts : 370
Registration date : 2007-05-15

Wrestler Info.
Title History: 1xTough Enough , 1xTag Team
Finisher: Master Bomb

Main Eventer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Main Eventer   Main Eventer Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2007 5:17 am

And i was in it
Back to top Go down
KingOfDX
Standing Tall
Standing Tall
KingOfDX

Male
Number of posts : 585
Registration date : 2007-05-16

Wrestler Info.
Title History: 1x WWKF Main Event Champ, 1x WWKF Heavyweight Champ
Finisher: Pedigree- King Drop

Main Eventer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Main Eventer   Main Eventer Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2007 3:55 pm

lol thats stupid im RP'ing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Main Eventer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Main Eventer   Main Eventer Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Main Eventer
Page 1 of 1