WWKFederation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WWKFederation

World Wrestling Kings Federation (WWKF) Orignally the WWK, is a wrestling e fed based on brutality

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

FareWell Pual

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rocked-X
WWKF Superstar
WWKF Superstar
Rocked-X

Male
Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2007-09-02

Wrestler Info.
Title History: Current 1/2 OF WWKF WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPS
Finisher: RXB- Rock Bottom
Type - Heel/Face/: Face

FareWell Pual Empty
PostSubject: FareWell Pual   FareWell Pual Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2007 4:29 pm

SCENE OPENS

<color>Rocked-x Comes out from backstage,What the rock is cookin' plays and stands at center stage and raises his title as fireworks go.

Fans Cheer!

Rocked-X holds his title out and looks at it and smiles. He tells the camera-man to get a close-up shot at the title. Rocked-X begins to speak.</color>

<color>Rocked-X- You see here, "princess Pual", This is a W-W-K-F title. This is given to the hardest of working superstars here. Im being generous here and actually showing you what a title looks like, because everyone here knows that the day that you have a title, will never come.

I Hope Little Miss Princess Pual is ready for Homicide, because i will murder princess pual,and i'll actually make it look like there was a homicide in this every ring after our match.

Princess Pual's blood will be all over the ring, and he will be screaming in pain as i stand over him, mocking him, as i hold my title above him and laugh my ass off.
I garuantee that pual will not be back after homicide. So friends and family of Princess Pual, i'd be digging a grave for pual right about now, because he wont be alive for much longer.

So You Princess Pual can go hide in your little corner and molest your kids because you clearly do not belong here. And you dont have what it takes to achieve anything. So you, and your So called career will go down the drain, and princess pual will be no more. And trust me, to everyone backstage, im doing you guys a favour.</color>

FAREWELL PUAL!!!

Scene closes.
Back to top Go down

FareWell Pual
Page 1 of 1