WWKFederation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WWKFederation

World Wrestling Kings Federation (WWKF) Orignally the WWK, is a wrestling e fed based on brutality

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

BBK Out Of Retirement

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alyssa Ruins.
Admin
Alyssa Ruins.

Number of posts : 255
Registration date : 2007-05-15

Wrestler Info.
Title History:
Finisher: Chick Kick
Type - Heel/Face/: Neutral

BBK Out Of Retirement Empty
PostSubject: BBK Out Of Retirement   BBK Out Of Retirement Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2007 2:46 pm

Earlier today BBK came by WWKF Hq and headed in Rattlesnake's desk , altough WWKF Cameras couldn't get in Rattlesnake informed us on the situation

Rattlesnake - "Yes its true , its danm true , BBK Is back to WWKF , the very same BBK that could not beat DXLatin and the very same BBK that tried to take over WWKF , he's back"

Interviewer - "Do u feel that u can trust BBK"?

Rattlesnake - "Nope! , I ain't trustin any superstar they're all the same , not better than me! , I keep my eye on all of them and you can get the hell out of this situation because you'll see BBK in Action in the Battle Royal!"

Thats all he stated about the information , so BBK will be back in action next Saturday when Slim Survivals makes its return
Back to top Go down
https://wwkf.forumotion.com

BBK Out Of Retirement
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WWKFederation :: WWKF News :: WWKF News-
Jump to: