WWKFederation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WWKFederation

World Wrestling Kings Federation (WWKF) Orignally the WWK, is a wrestling e fed based on brutality

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

BBK & Shine & Labofaxd VS KODX &. .....

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Body Breaking Kid
WWKF Orginal
WWKF Orginal
Body Breaking Kid

Male
Number of posts : 312
Registration date : 2007-06-07

Wrestler Info.
Title History:
Finisher:
Type - Heel/Face/: Heel

BBK &  Shine & Labofaxd VS KODX &. ..... Empty
PostSubject: BBK & Shine & Labofaxd VS KODX &. .....   BBK &  Shine & Labofaxd VS KODX &. ..... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2007 9:27 am

Scene opens up with a history between BBK and Shine (DXLatin).

VIDEO OPENS

Shine-Ok, BBK, WWKF is an e fed that has been made like a wrestling thing. I have joined too. I also told Metal Head and Max Death. I'm just wondering that you interested in joining WWKF.

BBK-Seems like a good idea. It's been awhile from I heard from you anyways but I think I will join. Just gimme the stuff and so I can join.

Shine-Yea sure. It is in https://wwkf.forumotion.com/ thats the website. Join and become a WWKF Superstar.

Ok so BBK joined and Rattlesnake made a match for
him right away. Ar Slim Survival, it will be Shine vs BBK.

Shine-Yea good luck yo. Just hope you do a great job tonight.

Match got underway as BBK and Shine got into fighting. Both gave punches and kickes and some grapplers. But minutes later, or maybe 10 mins later, Shine got BBK down and Shine got BBK into a DXXD. BBK tapped out. Days after, it was the same matches and same result. The BBK quitted.

2007 of June

Shine-Ok, Rattlesnake has seen your preformance in the past and said he wants WWKF to get better by people returing from the old WWKF. So, come back to the same place and re-join.

BBK-Ok, I will.

After the rumble and after BBK became WWKF Tough Enough Championship I from Great King, Rattlesnake made the best Slim Survival in this year. It was BBK & Shine 7 Labofaxd vs KODX & all his friends.

BBK-Ok, we have to work together after the last few years and we get a chance t beat KODX and his team. So, let us and Labofaxd beat KODX and King Crarnage and his friend. Lets do it as a team.

VIDEO CLOSES

BBK-So yea basicly Shine and Labofaxd, lets make a team and beat KODX and KC and whoever the other guy was. I want to get a piece of KODX after his trash talk and what he tried to do during the rumble but didn't win. Shine, lets be like before and beat KODX and whatever the team is. Let's just go to Slim Survival and win that Tag Team Match.

Fans cheer as BBK drops the mic with his WWKF Tough Enough Championship and goes back to the locker rooms.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/bbkwwkf
KingOfDX
Standing Tall
Standing Tall
KingOfDX

Male
Number of posts : 585
Registration date : 2007-05-16

Wrestler Info.
Title History: 1x WWKF Main Event Champ, 1x WWKF Heavyweight Champ
Finisher: Pedigree- King Drop

PostSubject: Re: BBK & Shine & Labofaxd VS KODX &. .....   BBK &  Shine & Labofaxd VS KODX &. ..... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2007 1:11 pm

BBK, its u, Shine, and labofaxd vs. King Carnage, BB and Great King im not in a match with u im againest Terminator!
Back to top Go down
Body Breaking Kid
WWKF Orginal
WWKF Orginal
Body Breaking Kid

Male

Wrestler Info.
Title History:
Finisher:

PostSubject: Re: BBK & Shine & Labofaxd VS KODX &. .....   BBK &  Shine & Labofaxd VS KODX &. ..... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2007 1:33 pm

BBK wrote:
Scene opens up with a history between BBK and Shine (DXLatin).

VIDEO OPENS

Shine-Ok, BBK, WWKF is an e fed that has been made like a wrestling thing. I have joined too. I also told Metal Head and Max Death. I'm just wondering that you interested in joining WWKF.

BBK-Seems like a good idea. It's been awhile from I heard from you anyways but I think I will join. Just gimme the stuff and so I can join.

Shine-Yea sure. It is in https://wwkf.forumotion.com/ thats the website. Join and become a WWKF Superstar.

Ok so BBK joined and Rattlesnake made a match for
him right away. Ar Slim Survival, it will be Shine vs BBK.

Shine-Yea good luck yo. Just hope you do a great job tonight.

Match got underway as BBK and Shine got into fighting. Both gave punches and kickes and some grapplers. But minutes later, or maybe 10 mins later, Shine got BBK down and Shine got BBK into a DXXD. BBK tapped out. Days after, it was the same matches and same result. The BBK quitted.

2007 of June

Shine-Ok, Rattlesnake has seen your preformance in the past and said he wants WWKF to get better by people returing from the old WWKF. So, come back to the same place and re-join.

BBK-Ok, I will.

After the rumble and after BBK became WWKF Tough Enough Championship I from Great King, Rattlesnake made the best Slim Survival in this year. It was BBK & Shine 7 Labofaxd vs King Carnage & BadBlood & Great king.[color]

[color=yellow]BBK-Ok, we have to work together after the last few years and we get a chance t beat KODX and his team. So, let us and Labofaxd beat Bad Blood and King Crarnage and his friend. Lets do it as a team.

VIDEO CLOSES

BBK-So yea basicly Shine and Labofaxd, lets make a team and beat BB and KC and whoever the other guy was. Shine, lets be like before and beat BadBlood, Great King and Great King. Let's just go to Slim Survival and win that Tag Team Match.

Fans cheer as BBK drops the mic with his WWKF Tough Enough Championship and goes back to the locker rooms.

Ok i fixed it
Back to top Go down
KingOfDX
Standing Tall
Standing Tall
KingOfDX

Male

Wrestler Info.

PostSubject: Re: BBK & Shine & Labofaxd VS KODX &. .....   BBK &  Shine & Labofaxd VS KODX &. ..... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2007 4:30 pm

kk BBK lol
Back to top Go down
Killer
WWKF Rising Star
WWKF Rising Star
Killer

Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2007-05-15

Wrestler Info.
Title History: 1x Tough Enough 3xMain Event 1xHeavyweight
Finisher: KKU

PostSubject: Re: BBK & Shine & Labofaxd VS KODX &. .....   BBK &  Shine & Labofaxd VS KODX &. ..... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2007 4:39 pm

I hate Labo. I dont hate Shine.

But I think Im speaking for both of them when I say this...who told you that ur allowed to use them in ur rp??
Back to top Go down
Body Breaking Kid
WWKF Orginal
WWKF Orginal
Body Breaking Kid

Male

Wrestler Info.
Title History:
Finisher:

PostSubject: Re: BBK & Shine & Labofaxd VS KODX &. .....   BBK &  Shine & Labofaxd VS KODX &. ..... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2007 6:00 pm

its a tag match and i thought it would be better by i dunno, its just my style of rps
Back to top Go down
KingOfDX
Standing Tall
Standing Tall
KingOfDX

Male

Wrestler Info.

PostSubject: Re: BBK & Shine & Labofaxd VS KODX &. .....   BBK &  Shine & Labofaxd VS KODX &. ..... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2007 6:12 pm

or how about u just let them RP in their own topic?
Back to top Go down
Body Breaking Kid
WWKF Orginal
WWKF Orginal
Body Breaking Kid

Male

Wrestler Info.
Title History:
Finisher:

PostSubject: Re: BBK & Shine & Labofaxd VS KODX &. .....   BBK &  Shine & Labofaxd VS KODX &. ..... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2007 6:36 pm

Svene opens up as Parlayzer goes up. BBK comes out and wals quietly with the WWKF Tough Enough Championsip. He goes into the ring as the fans are silent.

BBK-You people know this will be my second Slim Survival after I came back right? I don't want this time to go like before, me losing but this Slim Survival isn't about losing or winning, its to show whos better or not. That might be the reason at this time. This Triple Tag Match and like what King Carnage showed you people before like beating Jeevees and telling Shine, Labofaxd and me that that will be us after the match. He also said that he doesn't care who is on his team and will beat all three of us himself. Not gonna happen cause you really think you can beat all three of us? Even Shine on our side? Carnage, what are you smoking tonight? You got to be out of your mind! I swear, he CAN NOT! BEAT US 3!

Fans quiet as scream Carnage is better and Shine is better.

BBK-I hear you guys have different thought eh? Just like what my friends say, just watch and find out yourself. But EVERY SINGLE PERSON HERE IN THIS ARENA HAS TO KNOW ONE THING.....Carnage says what he says he can do but never gets it done. He says that whoever choses his title will lose but guess what, Shine has just tooken it last Saturday! So I guess you keep your mouth shut and just figure out yourself and same for me, I have to find out whats gonna happen. I never thought I would win the rumble cause there we're lots of people that we're the best and guess what? I......

Fan-YOU WON THE RUMBLE AND KICKED GREAT KINGS BUTT!

BBK-There is your answer. Thank you...whoever you we're. Anyways, Shine, Labofaxd and I will meet you Carnage, BadBlood and Great King in this every ring this Saturday.

BBK drops the mic as he gets his WWKF Tough Enough Championship on the ground and walks to the locker room.
Back to top Go down
Bad Blood

Bad Blood

Male
Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2007-05-17

PostSubject: Re: BBK & Shine & Labofaxd VS KODX &. .....   BBK &  Shine & Labofaxd VS KODX &. ..... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2007 10:52 pm

The arena goes dark.

Voce-Looks like I'm not the champ anymore. That's fine, I wasn't quite ready for it anyways. The next match is the Devil's play area..... Something I will redefine.

The stage erupts in flames, through a hole in the middle raises Bad Blood with a mic in hand.

BB-And how sweet it'll be to get another warm up shot. Three on three match, one where a man will be put to the test to trust two other's he's never even been introduced to yet. I'm going to get one thing down right now: Screw me, screw you. Just cause we're partners for the night don't mean I got to trust you for anything this buisness has to offer.

Some of the crowd boo's

BB-As for my opponents I go against BBk-

More of the crowd cheers.

BB-Shine-

Some of the crowd dies down.

BB-And the new Heavyweight Champion, Labofaxd.

The crowd cheers for the new champion.

BB-Shut the F*ck up![Crowd boo's over him] Now as I was saying, three opponets, one that's stayed in WWKF's shadow for a long time. I didn't even know if he had a title whatso ever. That's right I'm talking about BBK, the self centered loser. You ain't my problem, the other two are more of a threat then you'll ever be little boy.

The arena lights turn to a dark red. the shine on the wrestler.

BB-One of them is Shine... The one who took out DX Latin. Now that was one guy I wanted a match with, but facing the one who took him out for the rest of his life will do too. Number one, what kind of stupid name is Shine? Is that some sort of Babyfaced crap for "the light?" Well whatever it's suppose to mean don't matter, cause you'll be priority number one to take out in this match. That leads up to the last wrestler.

He looks down for a minute, then looks back up staring into the darkness.

BB-Labofaxd, congrats on winning the title, to bad that's going to be the shortest reign ever, cause after I beat you in this match, I want my rematch, and this time I'll be ready for you. Say your the best, say how popular you are. Just remember, I'll be the one kicking your ass all around that ring [Arena lights home in on the ring] but the outcome will be different. I'm the master of revenge, and pretty soon, you'll know what I'll mean.

The lights dim back down to the dark red.

BB-And to my partners, don't get in my way, the moment I got who's ass I want to kick then back down. Find someone else to beat up and when the time comes I'll let you celebrate your victory. I want nothing to do with it. You're not my concern unless the match is in jepordy. So until then I'll let you say what you want, just remember to back down.

The arena goes black again then comes back on normal. Bad Blood's nowhere to be found. Camera fades.
Back to top Go down
Body Breaking Kid
WWKF Orginal
WWKF Orginal
Body Breaking Kid

Male

Wrestler Info.
Title History:
Finisher:

PostSubject: Re: BBK & Shine & Labofaxd VS KODX &. .....   BBK &  Shine & Labofaxd VS KODX &. ..... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2007 2:40 pm

and BB is smart cause this topic is meant for all the people in this match so BB was smart enough to put his rp here.
Back to top Go down
Bad Blood

Bad Blood

Male
Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2007-05-17

PostSubject: Re: BBK & Shine & Labofaxd VS KODX &. .....   BBK &  Shine & Labofaxd VS KODX &. ..... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2007 8:22 pm

Thanks. I just Rp where I'm told to.
Back to top Go down
Body Breaking Kid
WWKF Orginal
WWKF Orginal
Body Breaking Kid

Male

Wrestler Info.
Title History:
Finisher:

PostSubject: Re: BBK & Shine & Labofaxd VS KODX &. .....   BBK &  Shine & Labofaxd VS KODX &. ..... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2007 12:09 pm

KingOfDX wrote:
or how about u just let them RP in their own topic?

as i said this topic is for the people in this match!
Back to top Go down
King Carnage
WWKF Rising Star
WWKF Rising Star
King Carnage

Male
Number of posts : 135

Wrestler Info.
Title History: 2xMain Event
Finisher: Special Spear

PostSubject: Re: BBK & Shine & Labofaxd VS KODX &. .....   BBK &  Shine & Labofaxd VS KODX &. ..... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2007 12:54 pm

I created my own topic.
Back to top Go down
KingOfDX
Standing Tall
Standing Tall
KingOfDX

Male

Wrestler Info.

PostSubject: Re: BBK & Shine & Labofaxd VS KODX &. .....   BBK &  Shine & Labofaxd VS KODX &. ..... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2007 1:22 pm

ok didnt need to know that
Back to top Go down
King Carnage
WWKF Rising Star
WWKF Rising Star
King Carnage

Male
Number of posts : 135

Wrestler Info.
Title History: 2xMain Event
Finisher: Special Spear

PostSubject: Re: BBK & Shine & Labofaxd VS KODX &. .....   BBK &  Shine & Labofaxd VS KODX &. ..... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2007 1:58 pm

wow, you're telling me we didnt need to know that? I think you're a bit messed up today. look at your posts. do we wanna know those?
Back to top Go down
Body Breaking Kid
WWKF Orginal
WWKF Orginal
Body Breaking Kid

Male

Wrestler Info.
Title History:
Finisher:

PostSubject: Re: BBK & Shine & Labofaxd VS KODX &. .....   BBK &  Shine & Labofaxd VS KODX &. ..... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2007 5:51 pm

Scene opens up with "Paralyzer" sounds up as BBK comes out of the curtain and shows his WWKF Tough Enough Championship.

Fans cheer to a new champion.

Camera finds a sign that says "Shine will britten the match to win! sunny

Fan-GO SHINE! GO LABOFAXD! GO BBK!

BBK reaches the ring as he grabs a mic on the rind.

BBK-Ok first things first, the Road to The Gold is at the same day as my match with Shine and Labofaxd verses King Carnage, BadBlood and Great King. There will be a title chosen and its about 33% that my title will be chosen. But thats not the reason why I'm out here tonight. The reason why I'm here tonight is to say something....like always. Ok, here is what what some of them said...I mean Badblood and King Carnge cause they are the olny ones that came out here for this match.

Jack-We have 3 NEW CHAMPIONS! BBK as WWKF Tough Enough Champion, Shine as the WWKF Main Championship and Labofaxd as the WWKF Heavyweight Championship! I wonder whats gonna happen next!

Rattlesnake-Ok, next week will be the biggest WWKF this year. By doing that, there will be a Highlight Reel by Jericho and the Road to The Gold which will be someone picking a championship to face. Then the main event, Devil's Playground presents: The 3 main champs, BBK & Shine & Labofaxd VS the former champs, King Carnage & Great King & BadBlood. This will be great.

KING CARNAGE

King Carnage is walking down his kingdom- the WWKF arena. boxes fill the hallway as he passes by them. fans crowd around his presence as the King continues to walk. the sound of screaming fans fill the air.

King Carnage: Look at all these PEASANTS!

Fan 1: King.... autograph.... please!!!

King Carnage: NO! HUMBLE SERVANTS ONLY!

Fan 2: am I?

Fan 3: what about me?

The Rest: AND ME!!!

King Carnage walks away as he throws posters from his servant "Jeeves"

Fans: THANKS!!!!

King Carnage: ahh, just helping the PEASANTS

King Carnage looks at Jeeves. hes wearing a pinstripe suit and his glasses.

Jeeves: Sire, prithy a word?

King Carnage: Okay?

Jeeves: can I be your bodyguard?

King Carnage looks at Jeeves and laughs

King Carnage: you're kidding? I fight my own battles. I dont need some fifty year old fighting with me

Jeeves: Im forty- nine

King Carnage: and you still live with your mom

Jeeves: so...

King Carnage Yells: IT MEANS YOU CANT FIGHT WITH ME!!!

Jeeves: lets fight!

King Carnage: get a ref

Jeeves: sure, lets make it a STREET FIGHT!!!

King Carnage: okay

Jeeves gets a ref.

Ref: okay, its a street fight no-

King Carnage: I KNOW WHAT A STREET FIGHT IS!

Ref: start the match

they begin the match in the hallway. King Carnage delivers blows left and right.

King Carnage: TAKE THIS!

King Carnage roundhouse kicks him

King Carnage: THATS BETTER THAN CHUCK NORRIS'!

Jeeves does a girly move

King Carnage: you fight worse than Shine and KingOfDX COMBINED

to finish him off, King Carnage gives him a Hellraiser.

Ref: we have a winner!

King Carnage: BBK, LABOFAXD, SHINE. JUST LIKE JEEVES, YOU WILL MEET THE HELLRAISER! I DONT CARE WHOS ON MY TEAM, I'LL GIVE EM' ONE TOO JUST SO I CAN GET MORE OF YOU GUYS. AND AT ROAD TO THE GOLD, I WILL WIN AND CHOOSE THE WWKF CHAMPIONSIP, AND MAKE IT MY THIRD TITLE! THE ERA OF KING CARNAGE WILL BEGIN!!!... AGAIN!!!

King Carnage: walks off

SCENE FADES

Part 2

SCENE OPENS

King Carnage walks away from the battle he had against Jeeves. King Carnage beat Jeeves to the floor. he is in the hospital and has a concussion. as he walks, the scent of staind blood from Jeeves fills the air. he can even taste the blood on his lips as he licks them. the screaming made by Jeeves is stuck in his head. he has blood on his hands from Jeeves. he has bloodstains on his already blood red and black clothes. he gets the blood on his hands and writes KING on the wall to make a statement- HE IS THE KING, YOU ARE THE PEASANT.

he keeps walking. the thought still in his head. fans surround him left and right. he ignores them. one fan comes up to him.

Fan: Mr. King, can I have an autograph and picture? I am your humble servant, and I would like a reward.

King Carnage: FOR BEING A HUMBLE SERVANT, THE REWARD I'LL GIVE YOU IS A BEAT DOWN BY ME, TO SHINE, LABOFAXD AND BBK.

Fan: gee, you really mean it?

King Carnage smirks: I GUARNTEE IT! say, whats your name?

Fan: Chris.

King Carnage: hey Chris, catch

King Carnage throws his blood red cape to the fan. the fan smiles and walks away.

King Carnage turns around, and goes to the arena. the King will make a statement.

Unholy Confessions" plays as King Carnage walks down the ring. fans boo, chant and cheer.

King Carnage: THIS IS A MESSAGE TO MY KINGDOM!

crowd boo, and cheer

King Carnage: FOR TOO LONG PEOPLE HAVE THOUGHT OF ME AS A JOKE. I'VE PROVED THOSE PEOPLE WRONG. WHEN I WON THE WWKF CHAMPIONSHIP, PEOPLE GAVE ME THE RESPECT I DESERVE. NOW, I DONT CARE WHAT ANYONE THINKS OF ME! CAUSE I'VE BEATEN THEM BEFORE AND CAN DO IT AGAIN!

SHINE, THE GOLDEN STAR? I WANT MY TITLE BACK! YOU MUST FEEL GOOD BUT SHINE IS THE QUERREST NAME IVE EVER HEARD IN MY KINGDOM!

LABOFAXD, THE LONE WOLF? HOW ARE YOU A LONE WOLF IF YOU'VE BEEN IN A TAG TEAM?

BBK, LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, WEIGHING 500 POUNDS, BBK!!!!

crowd boo and cheer. King Carnage drops the mic as "Unholy Confessions" plays as he leaves the ring.

SCENE FADES

BadBlood

The arena goes dark.

Voce-Looks like I'm not the champ anymore. That's fine, I wasn't quite ready for it anyways. The next match is the Devil's play area..... Something I will redefine.

The stage erupts in flames, through a hole in the middle raises Bad Blood with a mic in hand.

BB-And how sweet it'll be to get another warm up shot. Three on three match, one where a man will be put to the test to trust two other's he's never even been introduced to yet. I'm going to get one thing down right now: Screw me, screw you. Just cause we're partners for the night don't mean I got to trust you for anything this buisness has to offer.

Some of the crowd boo's

BB-As for my opponents I go against BBk-

More of the crowd cheers.

BB-Shine-

Some of the crowd dies down.

BB-And the new Heavyweight Champion, Labofaxd.

The crowd cheers for the new champion.

BB-Shut the F*ck up![Crowd boo's over him] Now as I was saying, three opponets, one that's stayed in WWKF's shadow for a long time. I didn't even know if he had a title whatso ever. That's right I'm talking about BBK, the self centered loser. You ain't my problem, the other two are more of a threat then you'll ever be little boy.

The arena lights turn to a dark red. the shine on the wrestler.

BB-One of them is Shine... The one who took out DX Latin. Now that was one guy I wanted a match with, but facing the one who took him out for the rest of his life will do too. Number one, what kind of stupid name is Shine? Is that some sort of Babyfaced crap for "the light?" Well whatever it's suppose to mean don't matter, cause you'll be priority number one to take out in this match. That leads up to the last wrestler.

He looks down for a minute, then looks back up staring into the darkness.

BB-Labofaxd, congrats on winning the title, to bad that's going to be the shortest reign ever, cause after I beat you in this match, I want my rematch, and this time I'll be ready for you. Say your the best, say how popular you are. Just remember, I'll be the one kicking your ass all around that ring [Arena lights home in on the ring] but the outcome will be different. I'm the master of revenge, and pretty soon, you'll know what I'll mean.

The lights dim back down to the dark red.

BB-And to my partners, don't get in my way, the moment I got who's ass I want to kick then back down. Find someone else to beat up and when the time comes I'll let you celebrate your victory. I want nothing to do with it. You're not my concern unless the match is in jepordy. So until then I'll let you say what you want, just remember to back down.

The arena goes black again then comes back on normal. Bad Blood's nowhere to be found. Camera fades.

VIDEO ENDS

BBK-Ok thats what my opponets says but King Carnage....you say Jeevees fights worse like Shine and Labofaxd COMBINED? Those two combined can kick you ass in two seconds! Your saying that those two suck? Oh and BadBlood, nothing to say to you but I'll see you people all this Saturday! In this ring. Ok? Ok.

BBK drops the mic as he goes to his locker room.

Ok like what Carnage said the colour is messing with the rp, thats y the video part was messed so yea.
Back to top Go down
Body Breaking Kid
WWKF Orginal
WWKF Orginal
Body Breaking Kid

Male

Wrestler Info.
Title History:
Finisher:

PostSubject: Re: BBK & Shine & Labofaxd VS KODX &. .....   BBK &  Shine & Labofaxd VS KODX &. ..... Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2007 5:26 am

Scene backstage shows BBK placing his PWF Championships on the wall and a replica of the WWKF Tough Enough Championship. Camera goes to BBK as interviewer goes to him.

Interviewer-BBK,what you have said and showed to us, does that reflect on the things that will happen to you in the furtre?

BBK-Ok whatever you name is, your being such a fag....like Carnage, telling my team that we fight like that loser Jeevees. I mean, COME ON! WHAT KIND OF ACT WAS THAT? THAT WAS THE LAMEST ACT EVER! ut anyways, some videos I show you re just to entertain you people! How stupid are you? None of them reflect on what will happen to me in the future.

Interviewer-Ok uuuhhhh.....thatks for that. Now, as like what Jericho will ask you, if you title gets chosen in the Road to The Gold, how prepared will you have to be?

BBK-Ok, you a total a** ok? Why would you ask me that question? Ok anyway, if it does then like what I always say, pull myslef together and win that Triple Tag Match. Now here is one of my preperations....

Interviewer-Wh...WHAT ARE YOU DOING! PUT ME DOWN!

BBK-THIS IS FOR BEING A FAG!

BBK lifts up the interviewer and throws him into a locker and then grabs him again and throws him infront of Rattlesnake's office. Scene closes as BBK leaves the arena.
Back to top Go down
KingOfDX
Standing Tall
Standing Tall
KingOfDX

Male

Wrestler Info.

PostSubject: Re: BBK & Shine & Labofaxd VS KODX &. .....   BBK &  Shine & Labofaxd VS KODX &. ..... Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2007 7:12 am

im soo lucky im not having a match againest u!
Back to top Go down
Body Breaking Kid
WWKF Orginal
WWKF Orginal
Body Breaking Kid

Male

Wrestler Info.
Title History:
Finisher:

PostSubject: Re: BBK & Shine & Labofaxd VS KODX &. .....   BBK &  Shine & Labofaxd VS KODX &. ..... Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2007 8:03 am

KingOfDX wrote:
im soo lucky im not having a match againest u!

lol u just told me that im a good rp'er and u never wanna face me cause u think im gonna beat u lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BBK & Shine & Labofaxd VS KODX &. .....   BBK &  Shine & Labofaxd VS KODX &. ..... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BBK & Shine & Labofaxd VS KODX &. .....
Page 1 of 1