WWKFederation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WWKFederation

World Wrestling Kings Federation (WWKF) Orignally the WWK, is a wrestling e fed based on brutality

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

It's My Time To Shine!! (Triple Threat Match & World Tit

Go down 
+6
Adam Starr
Max Death
Killer
Master of Disaster
X-Mate
Body Breaking Kid
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Body Breaking Kid
WWKF Orginal
WWKF Orginal
Body Breaking Kid

Male
Number of posts : 312
Registration date : 2007-06-07

Wrestler Info.
Title History:
Finisher:
Type - Heel/Face/: Heel

It's My Time To Shine!! (Triple Threat Match & World Tit Empty
PostSubject: It's My Time To Shine!! (Triple Threat Match & World Tit   It's My Time To Shine!! (Triple Threat Match & World Tit Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 11:09 am

Scene opens up as Boss's Life (T.O.W.E.R.'s theme) begins to play. BBK appers out iof the curtain and the fans are cheering.

Fan Sign - "TOWER IS DA GANG!!"

BBK reaches the ring as he waits for fans to stop cheering.

BBK-This Slim Survival is going to be big for me. BIG!! I have a chance at the WWKF World Tag Team Championmships and for the title I always wanted since I got here, the biggest prize here, the WWKF World Heavyweight Championship!!

Camera zooms to a fan with a sign saying "BBK 4x WORLD CHAMP!!"

It will be big I tell you. Now, I talked to X-Mate about the Tag Team titles. He said that let Overtaker and his take the titles and if I win the Battle Royal, T.O.W.E.R will have 3/4 WWKF gold. That's what I call an amazing goal on one night!! I know that Rattlesnake schedueled a match with me and Labofaxd back in August. Until WWKF was "Shut Down" I could've had expericence against him. One thing, he is never out here. Didn't we all see him at 'Snake's ofice a month ago? Watch this.

VIDEO STARTS

Labofaxd-Ok I'm going to do this.

Labofaxd enters Rattlesnake's office.

Labofaxd-Boss, I have called to my retirement. I had enough of this.

BBK-STOP RIGHT THERE!!! Ok, he just said that he would call for retirement. But one thing, why is he still here? That doesn't make scene to me. But thats why I'm otu here. I have a chance at being WWKF World Heavyweight Championship. That means I'll be 4x World Champ. That's what I'm hoping for. Now, I wanted TOWER to have a title as well. If I don't manage to win, we won't be that strong in WWKF as I thought. Until Labo stole my chance of the title. Somehow, he's back. And that made my chances of getting that title less. I didn't really know that DXLatin in the match. I will win that titl-.....Uh, you can take off that video now, please. Labofaxd stop looking at me now. Cause once I win that title, you will notice that I am the true title holder. Ha idiots. That title will be mine.

Fans-BBK!!

BBK-Watch this. It's about my 4th World title reaine.

VIDEO STARTS

Slim Survival (Return of SS)
Battle Royal

Announcer - Ladies and Gentlemen the following contest is the BATTLE ROYAL! , the rules of this match , if both feet touch the floor over the top rope you are eleminated , 3 men will win and they will go for a title , introducing first , who chose #1!!!!

[color=white]Take Whats Mine hits the stage as Killer walks down the ramp as the crowd cheers , Killer does the KKU tuant and does not look happy about his number he slides into the ring

Announcer - And the opponent , from British Cunneticut , The Game , King Of DX!

Time To Play The Game hits the stage as KODX walks down the ramp looking angrily at Killer as Killer just smiles back , KODX slides into the ring and htye both stare down at eachother

Jim - Thease two men know eachother very well!!

Mike - NO! REALLY???

Termanator - Chat

Jim - What are you doing here?

Termanator - Im gonna be commentator with you until my number comes

Mike - But...we dont need he-

Termanator - NOT!...this is true

BELL RINGS

Killer runs toward KODX and KODX gives him a huge spinebuster as the crowd cheers

Mike - What Impact!

Termanator - No Impact!

KODX smiles at Killer

Termanator - Je Suis , get out of the ring

KODX - No...what the hell?

Termanator - Frank is waiting for you

KODX - Shutup

KODX turns around and Killer hits him with a huge straight punch , along with a sleeper hold

Jim - How long can KODX stand for the pressure

KODX is unconcious and Killer is about to throw him out of the ring but suddenly...

WHOOOOOOO!! BBK'S theme hits the stage as the crowd boos him , he slides into the ring and starts giving Killer chops to the chest , he then gives him an irish whip to the turnbuckle and delivers a splash , he turns around and is met by a clothesline by KODX , BBK gets back up and KODX delivers a flying knee to the skull , now BBK takes a moment to get up and is met by a spinebuster , Killer gets up angirly and looks at KODX , they oth make eye contact and smile , they look to eleminate BBK

BBK tries as much not to get eleminated but the numbers are gaining , instead they kick his back and he rolls outside of the ring

Mike - Now folks , BBK is not eleminated

Termanator - Yes is eleminated , BBK OUT OF MY HOUSE!

Jim - Dude , your gonna get people confused he is eleminated

Termanator - Not

KODX smiles and is about to high five Killer but Killer hits KODX with a KKU as Killer smiles he grabs KODX's head

Boosh! [color:6381=white:6381]Slow Chemichal hits the stage as flames surround the ramp , Killer looks into the eyes of the Big Red Machine , Kane walks down the ramp and slides into the ring Killer starts throwing punches at him but it does not effect Kane , he just throws him to the floor

Jim - Oh my! , what will happen next! , we'll see after the break!

Termanator - Oh Ello we are back from break

Mike - Jim he took my line

Jim - who gives he's #7 he'll get out soon

Mike - and if your just joining us , during the break KODX got up and tried to fight off Kane but ended up getting a big boot to the face!

KODX and Killer are on the ground , they slowly get up and are met by Kane's huge hands and they are in the double chokeslame position

Bullet With A Name On It hits the stage as M.H walks down the ramp he slides into the ring and starts to attack Kane setting Killer and KODX free ,and now all 3 men are starting to attack Kane

Jim - Kane is the biggest threat thus far in this match and they want to eleminate him

Kane tries to fight back but the numbers are just too much for him , they start kicking him to the ground and hitting him with headbutts , and now Kane is busted open

M.D - Killer you grab his arms , KODX you grab his legs, Ill get on the turnbuckle and give him a danm flying legdrop

Killer and KODX nod their heads

M.D gets on the turnbuckle , Killer and KODX run toward him and push him and M.H falls off the turnbuckle the crowd cheers M.H gets up

MH - WHAT THE HELL GUYS!, NOW IM ELEMINATED!....oh well now I dont have to face that monseter

Killer and KODX stop smiling they turn around and Kane is standingin the middle of the ring with no expression on his face

Mike - Look at that freak...just standing the-

Termanator - Oh No , Hey uh KANE! KANE! , Mike's call you a freak

Kane slowly truns his head

Killer runs toward Kane and nails him in the balls wuth a kick

Kane doesn't feel anything

Killer - What..the

Kane - Hehahehah...no point...tryin....its gone now...I already teared it up and chewqed it...theres noting there but a black hole

Killer - Oh crap

Killer turns around about to puke

KODX - ....can I see?...

Killer turns around and shoves KODX into Kane , Kane chokeslams him

Killer is alone in the ring scared

We Fly High , No Lie , You Know its BALLIN!

Mike - SICK ASIAN BALLER

Termanator - Oh is lika Je Suis Email

Jim - What?...ok whatever , we'll back after the break

Mike - We're back and its great news to see SICK ASIAN BALLER , because he's #6 in this match , and next will be Termanator and he'll have to leave us THE HELL alone...

Sick Asian Baller slides into the ring

SAB - Hello my friend

Killer -....?

SAB - Hell my friends are you here? Hooray! , oh my friends are you ready? , to move and groove an-

Kane hits him with a boot to the face and SAB falls out of the ring

Killer notices he's alone again

Killer - Oh crap..

BBK Slides back into the ring

Mike - Oh my gosh , I forgot BBK WAS NEVER ELEMINATED!

BBK starts to fight Kane off with chops , Killer joins in

Im Just A Sexy Boy hits the stage as Termanator gets out of the announce table and slides into the ring

Mike - YES! , he's gone

Jim - Thank you god!

but Termanator trips and falls over the top rope hitting the floor with his both feet

Mike - Aaaand he's eleminated

Jim - Aaand here he comes

Termanator - What is this contraption! , I get out! , Oh is nice I can sit here with you

Mike -...yay...(-_-)

Viva La Raza!! hits the stage as El Toro drives into the ramp with his Low Rider he slides into the ring

The crowd cheers "TORO"

El Toro - Wassup Homes!

Kane stops fighting back and stares at Toro

Toro - Baggy Breast Kid....Killer...out of el camino homes! , is time for me and el monstro to dance , we have some buisness to settle !

Kane runs toward El Toro and they start brawling like hell

Mike - This is like the old WWKF...when it use to be the WWK , so brutal , EL Toro and Kane all time Orginals Brawling like hell like the matches were in WWK

BBK starts to attack Killer

The Time Is Now! hits the stage as Scott Cena runs down the ramp the crowd boos he slides into the ring and BBK throws him out of the ring and gets him eleminated[/b]

El Toro tries to eleminate Kane and Killer tries to eleminate BBK but nobody is getting close to even getting eleminated

Ain't No Stoppin hits the stage as The Golden Star , Shine walks down the ramp

Mike - What a Loser , this man destroys a future legend and what does he get?? , a contract from WWKF and a high number to the battle royal!

Shine slides into the ring and eleminates Killer he shoves Toro and jumps on Kane , Kane catches him but Shine starts throwing punches to the skull he jumps down and gives him a toe kick sending Kane over the top rope

Shine -...Its time to shine , Im so fine it should be a crime and right now

Shine points to both Toro and BBK

Shine -...You stepped outta line

Shine walks over to them and El Toro walks over to shine

Toro - Im not afraid of you Shine

Shine - Is that so?

Toro - Si po tonto , its true

Shine - Ok spanish kid , you wanna talk smack? , you can slap KODX's ass like BBK ova there

Masterpeice hits the stage M.O.D walks down the ramp and slides into the ring

he looks at BBK , and starts throwing punches he then connects with a head lock

Shine shoves Toro

Toro spits in Shine's face

Toro smiles

Shine looks at Toro and is not pleased

Shine gives Toro a knee to the gut and gives him a shooting star
he grabs Toro and throws him ovcer the top rope

Shine - What now?

We Takin Over Max Death walks down the ramp

Shine -...did I have to ask!?

Max slides into the ring and Shine tries to gives him a clothesline but Max is too quick and he ducks , Shine turns around and Max is nowhere in sight he turns around , and Max gives him a flying clothesline off the top ropes

Max tunrs around quick enough to see BBK eleminating M.O.D

Mike - Oh my....look at this! , Max and BBK..rumours stating that they had major fights in the General Room backstage

Termanator -...I saw KODX jack off in this room

Jim -...oh god

BBK runs to Max , Max jumps over BBK , BBK turns around and Max dropkicks him , BBK falls , Max picks BBK up and gives him an uppercut , BBK starts to try to fight back but Max starts to throw in kicks , BBK grabs one of the legs but Max kicks him in the face with the other BBK is down again

Fury Of The Storm hits the stage as PB360 runs down the ramp with a steel chair

Mike - PB360 is taking this into the EXTREEEAME

Termanator - KODX and Frank's have Extreame pillow fight last night

Jim - Will you shut it?

Termnator - CHAT!

PB360 slides into the ring and applys a steel chait to the skull of BBK , then to the gut of Max , then to the back of his head , he then sees Shine on the ground he picks him up and tries to hit em with the chair but Shine grabs the chair and throws it out of the ring , PB360 and shine start to throw punches but out of the blue , Shine nails him with a low blow with his knee he then grabs him by the hair and thorws him over the top ropes

the crowd start a "shine sucks" chant

M.D gets up to see Shine brawling with BBK , BBK and Shine then turn around and see M.D they both smile and give him a huge kick to the chest , BBK kicks him to the ground but Shine shoves BBK and eleminates him

Shine - Leave the eleminating to me Grandpa

BBK - WHOOO!

BBK delivers chops to Shine , SHine slaps him in the face and gives him a shooting star

Shine - Hahahaha , Whooo-Shutup

You Think You Know Me hits the stage as Labofax runs down the ramp and slides into the ring , he hits SHine with a clothesline , Shine gets up , Labo hits him with another clothesline , Shine gets up , Labo then hits him with a spear as the crowd cheer

Labo grabs Shine and trys to eleminate him but Shine elbows him and falls to the mat , Labofaxstumbles to the ground and gets back up and BBK gives Labo a powerbomb

BBK tries to eleminate Labo but Labo resitis

Shine and Labo look at eachother

SHine - Rated R SuperSTAR...meet The Golden STAR

Labo smiles

Shine makes eye contact with him , they both walk over to BBK and they both kick him in the balls they smile

Mike - The Orginal is comming!!

Part 2 to come
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/bbkwwkf
Body Breaking Kid
WWKF Orginal
WWKF Orginal
Body Breaking Kid

Male

Wrestler Info.
Title History:
Finisher:

PostSubject: Re: It's My Time To Shine!! (Triple Threat Match & World Tit   It's My Time To Shine!! (Triple Threat Match & World Tit Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 12:03 pm

Shine - Lets see who the hell this is

Labofax - Yea , we could take him

Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock
Riiiiiiiiiiiiing!!

Termanator - What is this! , I want refund!

Im The Boogeyman..and Im Comming to Getcha! Hooded Freak's theme hits the stage as HF walks down the ramp

BBK gets up

BBK - ohh crap....guys if you plan on all of us taking him...screw it

Labo - Why?

BBK - you dont understand , I was here when WWK was about to become WWKF , and...well...that Hooded FReak guy is one bad SOB!

Shine - Whatever , Ill take him

HF slides into the ring and Labo and BBK backup except Shine he just stands their , worms come out of HF's motuh and SHine backsup a bit

Shine - What the?

HF delivers a kick to the gut then a huge sidewalk slam and Shine is down

HF looks at BBK but doesn't no that Labo is behind him , Labo taps HF's back , HF turns around and Labo spears him HF gets up

Labo - What the hell! , I just separed you!

HF doesn't respond..instead worms come out of his mouth

Labo - Oh god...what the heck are you?

Shine low blows HF but HF just turns around not reacting , Labo yells "HOODED FREAK" , HF turns around and again , HF gets back up , SHine gives him a Shooting Star and sagain he gets up , BBK gives him a Sweet Face High Kick

Mike - danm HF is still moving

Jim - because he's a freak

Termanator - Not , he move because Je Suis is in his pants

Jim - Shutup!

HF gets up again and this time Shine and Labo make eye contact , Shine pulls the ropes down and Labo shoves HF , HF falls back hoping to bounce off the ropes but falls out of the ring over the top rope because of SHine holding the ropes down the bell rings

Announcer - Ladies and Gentlemen , here is your winner...The Golden Star "Shine" , The Lone Wolf "Labofax" and BBK!

Announcer ahnds them a Microphone

Announcer - once the light shines on you , you must decide one of the 5 titles..that you want to go for..

Light Shines on Labofax

Labo - The WWKF Heavyweight Championship...Bad Blood Im comming for you!

Light SHines on BBK

BBK - The WWKF Tough Enough Championship..Great King say your prayers

Light shines on Shine

Shine - The WWKF Main Championship...King Carnage , you might aswell just hand your title over to me...warning kids , this main event..is gonna be dangerous

WWKF COMMERCIAL

Video-Since that, BBK has lost his titles that he has won in the last and now, he seeks the World Heabyweight Championship.

VIDEO ENDS

BBK-Damn that was long. Anyways, I do have 2 Title oppotunities this SS and I'm looking forward to winning them. Juts think for a minute, if T.O.W.E.R wins the World Tag Team Championships and I win the World Heavyweight Championship, T.O.W.E.R. will be the greatest and strongest 3 people in this whole entire buisness!! Just think. Now, I haven't heard from Overtaker in a while and X-Mate has no plans of saying shit to you people. So, I'm warning all you people that the following people :

Killer vs Kennedy vs Kane vs Max Death

vs El Toro vs Rocked X vs M.O.D vs BBK
vs Overtaker vs X-Mate vs Bad Blood
and Labofaxd. But wait, all of a sudden, Labofaxd just comes back!! Didn't he call for retirement a month ago? Anyways, enough said...for today. Juts to tell you, your looking
AT
THE
NEXT
WWKF
WORLD
HEAVYWEIGHT
CHAMPION!!!
Bitches....

BBK drops the mic and heads back to the locker rooms.

SCENE ENDS
Back to top Go down
X-Mate
Noobie
Noobie
X-Mate

Male
Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2007-09-08

Wrestler Info.
Title History:
Finisher:
Type - Heel/Face/:

PostSubject: Re: It's My Time To Shine!! (Triple Threat Match & World Tit   It's My Time To Shine!! (Triple Threat Match & World Tit Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 12:18 pm

if it wasnt for the resutls, ur rp would suck ass
Back to top Go down
Master of Disaster
WWKF Orginal
WWKF Orginal
Master of Disaster

Male
Number of posts : 370
Registration date : 2007-05-15

Wrestler Info.
Title History: 1xTough Enough , 1xTag Team
Finisher: Master Bomb

PostSubject: Re: It's My Time To Shine!! (Triple Threat Match & World Tit   It's My Time To Shine!! (Triple Threat Match & World Tit Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 1:11 pm

you couldn't be more right x-mate
Back to top Go down
Body Breaking Kid
WWKF Orginal
WWKF Orginal
Body Breaking Kid

Male

Wrestler Info.
Title History:
Finisher:

PostSubject: Re: It's My Time To Shine!! (Triple Threat Match & World Tit   It's My Time To Shine!! (Triple Threat Match & World Tit Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 1:16 pm

i had to to make it spefic
Back to top Go down
Killer
WWKF Rising Star
WWKF Rising Star
Killer

Number of posts : 161

Wrestler Info.
Title History: 1x Tough Enough 3xMain Event 1xHeavyweight
Finisher: KKU

PostSubject: Re: It's My Time To Shine!! (Triple Threat Match & World Tit   It's My Time To Shine!! (Triple Threat Match & World Tit Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 2:41 pm

You cheap Bastard Bitc* Kid , go jump on your princess bed with X-Mate and Overtaker , T.O.W.E.R ,, you guys suck and wont be Tag Champs , but I forgot Team Disaster sucks

You know what , everyone sucks
Back to top Go down
Max Death
WWKF Rising Star
WWKF Rising Star
Max Death

Male
Number of posts : 167
Registration date : 2007-05-21

Wrestler Info.
Title History: 3x WWKF Tag Team Champ, 1x Heavyweight champ,
Finisher: MDS (Max Death Situation)

PostSubject: Re: It's My Time To Shine!! (Triple Threat Match & World Tit   It's My Time To Shine!! (Triple Threat Match & World Tit Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 2:42 pm

bluber boy kid is better
Back to top Go down
Killer
WWKF Rising Star
WWKF Rising Star
Killer

Wrestler Info.

PostSubject: Re: It's My Time To Shine!! (Triple Threat Match & World Tit   It's My Time To Shine!! (Triple Threat Match & World Tit Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 2:46 pm

so ur saying ur mom is better?
Back to top Go down
Max Death
WWKF Rising Star
WWKF Rising Star
Max Death

Male

Wrestler Info.

PostSubject: Re: It's My Time To Shine!! (Triple Threat Match & World Tit   It's My Time To Shine!! (Triple Threat Match & World Tit Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 2:48 pm

no dumbass i was saying blubber boy kid was a better name
Back to top Go down
Killer
WWKF Rising Star
WWKF Rising Star
Killer

Wrestler Info.

PostSubject: Re: It's My Time To Shine!! (Triple Threat Match & World Tit   It's My Time To Shine!! (Triple Threat Match & World Tit Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 2:51 pm

Max Dick Filipina
Back to top Go down
Max Death
WWKF Rising Star
WWKF Rising Star
Max Death

Male

Wrestler Info.

PostSubject: Re: It's My Time To Shine!! (Triple Threat Match & World Tit   It's My Time To Shine!! (Triple Threat Match & World Tit Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 2:52 pm

fuck you bitch what the fuck is your race? your just a fucking pussy
Back to top Go down
Body Breaking Kid
WWKF Orginal
WWKF Orginal
Body Breaking Kid

Male

Wrestler Info.
Title History:
Finisher:

PostSubject: Re: It's My Time To Shine!! (Triple Threat Match & World Tit   It's My Time To Shine!! (Triple Threat Match & World Tit Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 1:27 pm

Killer wrote:
You cheap Bastard Bitc* Kid , go jump on your princess bed with X-Mate and Overtaker , T.O.W.E.R ,, you guys suck and wont be Tag Champs , but I forgot Team Disaster sucks

dude u just said that everyone sucks and everyoen counts u and btw, i make better rp's than u. u cant judge that. ur as worse as kennedy!!
Back to top Go down
Adam Starr
WWKF Rising Star
WWKF Rising Star

Male
Number of posts : 137
Finisher : The Headliner
Registration date : 2007-08-29

Wrestler Info.
Title History: Your Current Main Event and Heavyweight Champion
Finisher: The Headliner, The Shinning Star Press

PostSubject: Re: It's My Time To Shine!! (Triple Threat Match & World Tit   It's My Time To Shine!! (Triple Threat Match & World Tit Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 2:28 pm

Body Breaking Kid wrote:
Killer wrote:

dude u just said that everyone sucks and everyoen counts u and btw, i make better rp's than u. u cant judge that. ur as worse as kennedy!!

And BTW, I make better rps then you. Sorry, I had to say that
Back to top Go down
DXLatin.
WWKF Rising Star
WWKF Rising Star
DXLatin.

Male
Number of posts : 261

Wrestler Info.
Title History: 7xMain Event , 2xHeavyweight , 12xTough Enough , 5xTag Team
Finisher: DXFX
Type - Heel/Face/: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: It's My Time To Shine!! (Triple Threat Match & World Tit   It's My Time To Shine!! (Triple Threat Match & World Tit Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 2:31 pm

I make better rps than Killer , BBK...

Well I make better rps than anyone in WWKF except for Adam Heart
Back to top Go down
http://www.Freewebs.com/dxlatin
Adam Starr
WWKF Rising Star
WWKF Rising Star

Male

Wrestler Info.

PostSubject: Re: It's My Time To Shine!! (Triple Threat Match & World Tit   It's My Time To Shine!! (Triple Threat Match & World Tit Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 2:44 pm

Because I'm cool that way lol! afro cheers Basketball bounce
Back to top Go down
Master of Disaster
WWKF Orginal
WWKF Orginal
Master of Disaster

Male
Number of posts : 370

Wrestler Info.
Title History: 1xTough Enough , 1xTag Team
Finisher: Master Bomb

PostSubject: Re: It's My Time To Shine!! (Triple Threat Match & World Tit   It's My Time To Shine!! (Triple Threat Match & World Tit Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 2:54 pm

Everyone is cooler than Killer
Back to top Go down
Body Breaking Kid
WWKF Orginal
WWKF Orginal
Body Breaking Kid

Male

Wrestler Info.
Title History:
Finisher:

PostSubject: Re: It's My Time To Shine!! (Triple Threat Match & World Tit   It's My Time To Shine!! (Triple Threat Match & World Tit Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 3:53 pm

....................................SCENE OPENS.................................

BBK apperes at he stage as Boss's Life begins to play. Fans cheering as he has a mic in his hand and makes a sign that the WWKF Heavyweight Championship is his.

He apporches the ring and enters it.

BBK waits for the fans to quiet down.

BBK-No,w it is my time to Shine because I do have two title shots this Slim Survival. One is for the WWKF Tag Team Championships and the title I always wanted, the WWKF World Heavyweight Championship!! I been waiting to be 4x World Champion and to be as good as Adam Hart and DXtreme Latin. But at the moment, I am not. So, first thing. My first match at Slim Survival and also the first match of the day. The match is;

Winner Gets a Shot at the Tag Titles (Not Rocked-X)
Body Breaking Kid vs Rocked-X vs Max Death

And if I win, T.O.W.E.R. gets a shot at the WWKF Tag Team Championships. And if we do win the titles, and I have the WWKF World Championship, that would be awsome to me. Wishing for that to happen. But to get things straight. Rocked-X I congragualte on your first WWKF Title win. Hope you enjoy your WWKF gold. But not for long you will be holding that title. Cause very soon, T.O.W.E.R. will take that title to be ours. And Max Death, the GSF, move aside because it's T.O.W.E.R.'s turn to rise to the top. You had your chance to be the best until you did lose. So, you just step aside at let the true CHAMPS get our titles. Master of Disaster, you did take away my WWKF Tough Enough Championship away from me did not? You remember that? So, you take whats mine and I take whats yours. And thats the WWKF Tag Team Championships. So watch out for Overtaking War Eras Ready to TAKE YOU OUT!! No hard feelings Rocked-X.

Fans-T.O.W.E.R.!!!

BBK-I like the respect we're getting now. We might be the most hated in the WWKF Roster but you guys, you guys outlast the WWKF Roster. Now to move on. I want to be 4x World Champion. I want that WWKF Heavyweight Championship so badly, I'd take it like it was a girl. So, this is like the Battle Royal 4 weeks ago. I will win once again. There is no 3 winners. Only 1. And that is....
Body
Breaking

Kid
You hear me? Fear me as I win the WWKF Heavyweight Championship. Just watch and you will see who really is the true Main Eventer. My goal in WWKF is that to have atleast gotten the WWKF Championships atleast once. So here is the titles I won so far.

WWKF Tough Enough Championship
BBK defeated The Great King

That's all I got. 2 weeks later, I lost it to Master of Disaster. Enough said.

BBK drops the mic and leaves the ring.

******************BACKSTAGE*****************

BBK runs into the Interviewer he torchered months ago.

BBK-Oh my god it's you again. You better not have stupid questions for me once again. Because you will end up in the dump if you won't shut up.

Interviewer-No I don't. I only have two questions for you. Ok first. How do you feel on having two shots at titles this Slim Survival? I know you are 3x World Champion and youir aiming for 4. So, how do you feel?

BBK-I feel great, as a chance to rise to be as a main Champion. I wanted the WWKF World Heavyweight Championship since I came here back in January. No, make that December. I still want it no matter what. Even if DXtreme Latin was the champion!! But, that's it, great to have a shot at two titles.

Interviewer-Next, how do you feel about having Overtaker and X-Mate here?

BBK-(Sigh) I simply dunno. Juts glad old friends are back. But because of Master of Disaster didn't really hear my warning. Watch this.

...............................VIDEO STARTS.............................

Scene opens up as a video of what MOD has said previously.

VIDEO STARTS

MOD comes walking down the ramp as everystep he takes fireworks come shooting out. He enters the ring and flexes his muscles as he gets the microphone and begins to speak as the crowd is silenced:

MOD- You all think that BBK is actually going to beat me. He can't beat me, noone can beat me, its shamfull why i am in the same ring as BBK, He's not the Body Breaking Kid, not even close. BBK is just a punk who can't wrestle for shit.

Mod pauses for second

Listen BBK i have been in this federation longer than you, and i have faced the best and i have beaten the best. These names like Killer, M.D.Fillipino, kane and next on my list Is you BBK.

Now i would like to introduce my new finisher it is called the white uot and its going to live by it's name. Im going to finish you with the white out ( which is the masterlock) just like i finished Killer with it a couple of weeks ago on slim Survivals.

So, BBK don't get cocky at all because when it's just me and you in that ring nothing else matters to me but

1. Breaking your arms
2. That Championship

and when the match is over between me and you, I will be able to call my self Champion, one thing that noone can call you because you don't deserve to be champion, I deserve to be champion. and after the Slim Survivals i will be champion and i can promise you guys that.

And all this news about TGK comin back and the winner of this match vs. me and BBK, he is going to face. When i heard the news i laughed. TGK Is no challenge, heck bring the great king to my match i will take both of them on.

So, for my final message BBK don't underestimate me because if you do, you have another thing coming for you!

MOD Walks out as he makes the signal around his waist of the championship belt

VIDEO ENDS

BBK waits until fans quiet down.

BBK-Ok i know that TGK is after the winner of this match but look at this, I beaten him for this title in my very hands.

(BOO)

BBK-Great King isnt a Great King. He's as slobby as MOD and KOK. Great King is no challenge. I beaten him for my WWKF T.E. Title and MOD thinks hes any better? Ha, no way. He's as bad as Kennedy! I mean did you see him out here before? I mean what the f*** was that! I was laughing my ass off in my locker room. So anyways. I am not losing this title to some out age loser. But....

(BOO)

BBK-Once I lose this title....I have a HUGE surpirse to come here in WWKF. Something you people haven't seen ever! So it's rather me keeping my title or....making a HUGE suprprise for WWKF. Hey, it's your choice. It's the fans choice to boo MOD and MOD leaving or him maybe beating me this Saturday and I having a surprise for WWKF. It's MOD's choice, its the fans choice. I already have the plan set up. So again, its your choice. Not mine. So for the last time MOD. I will beat you with my boot kicking your face all day! Nuthing you can do bout it. NUTHING! BITCH!

(BOO)

BBK drops the mic and goes back to his locker room.

Jack-What could that surprise be?

SCENE CLOSES

...............................VIDEO ENDS..............................

BBK-See, I did warn him. I did warn him. He didn;t listen. Now, T..O.W.E.R. is Taking Over the WWKF Roster and owe it all to M.O.D. Yea. So that's all I'm gonna say. So Get outta my face or else you will end up in a locker!!

The interviewer runs away lie a homo and BK goes to him locker room.

..................................SCENE CLOSES.........................................
Back to top Go down
X-Mate
Noobie
Noobie
X-Mate

Male
Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2007-09-08

Wrestler Info.
Title History:
Finisher:
Type - Heel/Face/:

PostSubject: Re: It's My Time To Shine!! (Triple Threat Match & World Tit   It's My Time To Shine!! (Triple Threat Match & World Tit Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 4:25 pm

wao that was a good rp
Back to top Go down
El Toro
WWKF Superstar
WWKF Superstar
El Toro

Number of posts : 52

Wrestler Info.
Title History: 10xWWKF Heavyweight 4xWWKF Tag Team
Finisher: Frog Splash
Type - Heel/Face/: Face

PostSubject: Re: It's My Time To Shine!! (Triple Threat Match & World Tit   It's My Time To Shine!! (Triple Threat Match & World Tit Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 5:03 pm

Orale ese vato

BBK = New Heavyweight Champ
Back to top Go down
Adam Starr
WWKF Rising Star
WWKF Rising Star

Male

Wrestler Info.

PostSubject: Re: It's My Time To Shine!! (Triple Threat Match & World Tit   It's My Time To Shine!! (Triple Threat Match & World Tit Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 5:06 pm

You'll probs win this match atm BBK, I wouldn't be surprised iof you did. Dude, I'm right like 90% of the time, so I'd be excited
Back to top Go down
El Toro
WWKF Superstar
WWKF Superstar
El Toro

Number of posts : 52

Wrestler Info.
Title History: 10xWWKF Heavyweight 4xWWKF Tag Team
Finisher: Frog Splash
Type - Heel/Face/: Face

PostSubject: Re: It's My Time To Shine!! (Triple Threat Match & World Tit   It's My Time To Shine!! (Triple Threat Match & World Tit Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 5:44 pm

BBK vs Adam would be a good match ese

Orale El Toro is ALWAYS right so Snake should pay attention to me....que estoy dicenco?
Back to top Go down
Body Breaking Kid
WWKF Orginal
WWKF Orginal
Body Breaking Kid

Male

Wrestler Info.
Title History:
Finisher:

PostSubject: Re: It's My Time To Shine!! (Triple Threat Match & World Tit   It's My Time To Shine!! (Triple Threat Match & World Tit Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 6:28 pm

El Toro wrote:
Orale ese vato

***Thanks Ese i been looking forward for my 4x World Title reian***
Back to top Go down
Max Death
WWKF Rising Star
WWKF Rising Star
Max Death

Male

Wrestler Info.

PostSubject: Re: It's My Time To Shine!! (Triple Threat Match & World Tit   It's My Time To Shine!! (Triple Threat Match & World Tit Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 7:22 pm

damnit BBK this is my first time facing you and im already pisesed!
Back to top Go down
Body Breaking Kid
WWKF Orginal
WWKF Orginal
Body Breaking Kid

Male

Wrestler Info.
Title History:
Finisher:

PostSubject: Re: It's My Time To Shine!! (Triple Threat Match & World Tit   It's My Time To Shine!! (Triple Threat Match & World Tit Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 2:11 pm

***jon, to be exact, i will beat u in both matchs. and nothing u can do about it***
Back to top Go down
Body Breaking Kid
WWKF Orginal
WWKF Orginal
Body Breaking Kid

Male

Wrestler Info.
Title History:
Finisher:

PostSubject: Re: It's My Time To Shine!! (Triple Threat Match & World Tit   It's My Time To Shine!! (Triple Threat Match & World Tit Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 2:56 pm

*******************SCENE OPENS*******************

Mike-What a house show of what he just had! Now, let's just talk about BBK's speech yesterday. We all know that he does want a 4th World Title reain and a title for T.O.W.E.R. And what a night if that does happen, it will be such an night for BBK on Slim Survival. Just for a minute, thnik what will happen to the WHOLE WWKF Roster once BBK and T.O.W.E.R. win those titles. And soon, Rattlesnake might even make a match. So big that this whole building will explode. Well, not that big. In my thoughts, this will be such a big match.

WWKF Titles used in this match will be on the line.

DXLatin vs T.O.W.E.R.

If DXLatin wins, DXLatin gets all three titles and T.O.W.E.R. leaves with nothing. If T.O.W.E.R. wins, the take DXLatin's WWKF Main Event Championship.

That would be big. I just wonder if BBK will get his 4th World Title reain.

Jim-Of cousre we all know that. It wil be big and the whole WWKF roster will be shocked.

Boss's Life begins to play as BBK apperes at the stage. Fans cheering and signs go up.

Jim-Well here is the man who does want the WWKF Main Event Championship. BBK. One and only. The man who did not defeat DXLatin back in January. The man who started PWF. The man who brought Overtaker and X-Mate here. And I just think that BBK will win the WWKF Hevayweight Championship.

Mike-I totally agree with that.

BBK reaches the ring and is ready to speak.

BBK-You what I want most? Yea you all know. Let me just re-phrase of what I did say before.

***************VIDEO STARTS******************

....................................SCENE OPENS.................................

BBK apperes at he stage as Boss's Life begins to play. Fans cheering as he has a mic in his hand and makes a sign that the WWKF Heavyweight Championship is his.

He apporches the ring and enters it.

BBK waits for the fans to quiet down.

BBK-No,w it is my time to Shine because I do have two title shots this Slim Survival. One is for the WWKF Tag Team Championships and the title I always wanted, the WWKF World Heavyweight Championship!! I been waiting to be 4x World Champion and to be as good as Adam Hart and DXtreme Latin. But at the moment, I am not. So, first thing. My first match at Slim Survival and also the first match of the day. The match is;

Winner Gets a Shot at the Tag Titles (Not Rocked-X)
Body Breaking Kid vs Rocked-X vs Max Death

And if I win, T.O.W.E.R. gets a shot at the WWKF Tag Team Championships. And if we do win the titles, and I have the WWKF World Championship, that would be awsome to me. Wishing for that to happen. But to get things straight. Rocked-X I congragualte on your first WWKF Title win. Hope you enjoy your WWKF gold. But not for long you will be holding that title. Cause very soon, T.O.W.E.R. will take that title to be ours. And Max Death, the GSF, move aside because it's T.O.W.E.R.'s turn to rise to the top. You had your chance to be the best until you did lose. So, you just step aside at let the true CHAMPS get our titles. Master of Disaster, you did take away my WWKF Tough Enough Championship away from me did not? You remember that? So, you take whats mine and I take whats yours. And thats the WWKF Tag Team Championships. So watch out for Overtaking War Eras Ready to TAKE YOU OUT!! No hard feelings Rocked-X.

Fans-T.O.W.E.R.!!!

BBK-I like the respect we're getting now. We might be the most hated in the WWKF Roster but you guys, you guys outlast the WWKF Roster. Now to move on. I want to be 4x World Champion. I want that WWKF Heavyweight Championship so badly, I'd take it like it was a girl. So, this is like the Battle Royal 4 weeks ago. I will win once again. There is no 3 winners. Only 1. And that is....
Body
Breaking

Kid
You hear me? Fear me as I win the WWKF Heavyweight Championship. Just watch and you will see who really is the true Main Eventer. My goal in WWKF is that to have atleast gotten the WWKF Championships atleast once. So here is the titles I won so far.

WWKF Tough Enough Championship
BBK defeated The Great King

That's all I got. 2 weeks later, I lost it to Master of Disaster. Enough said.

BBK drops the mic and leaves the ring.

******************BACKSTAGE*****************

BBK runs into the Interviewer he torchered months ago.

BBK-Oh my god it's you again. You better not have stupid questions for me once again. Because you will end up in the dump if you won't shut up.

Interviewer-No I don't. I only have two questions for you. Ok first. How do you feel on having two shots at titles this Slim Survival? I know you are 3x World Champion and youir aiming for 4. So, how do you feel?

BBK-I feel great, as a chance to rise to be as a main Champion. I wanted the WWKF World Heavyweight Championship since I came here back in January. No, make that December. I still want it no matter what. Even if DXtreme Latin was the champion!! But, that's it, great to have a shot at two titles.

Interviewer-Next, how do you feel about having Overtaker and X-Mate here?

BBK-(Sigh) I simply dunno. Juts glad old friends are back. But because of Master of Disaster didn't really hear my warning. Watch this.

...............................VIDEO STARTS.............................

Scene opens up as a video of what MOD has said previously.

VIDEO STARTS

MOD comes walking down the ramp as everystep he takes fireworks come shooting out. He enters the ring and flexes his muscles as he gets the microphone and begins to speak as the crowd is silenced:

MOD- You all think that BBK is actually going to beat me. He can't beat me, noone can beat me, its shamfull why i am in the same ring as BBK, He's not the Body Breaking Kid, not even close. BBK is just a punk who can't wrestle for shit.

Mod pauses for second

Listen BBK i have been in this federation longer than you, and i have faced the best and i have beaten the best. These names like Killer, M.D.Fillipino, kane and next on my list Is you BBK.

Now i would like to introduce my new finisher it is called the white uot and its going to live by it's name. Im going to finish you with the white out ( which is the masterlock) just like i finished Killer with it a couple of weeks ago on slim Survivals.

So, BBK don't get cocky at all because when it's just me and you in that ring nothing else matters to me but

1. Breaking your arms
2. That Championship

and when the match is over between me and you, I will be able to call my self Champion, one thing that noone can call you because you don't deserve to be champion, I deserve to be champion. and after the Slim Survivals i will be champion and i can promise you guys that.

And all this news about TGK comin back and the winner of this match vs. me and BBK, he is going to face. When i heard the news i laughed. TGK Is no challenge, heck bring the great king to my match i will take both of them on.

So, for my final message BBK don't underestimate me because if you do, you have another thing coming for you!

MOD Walks out as he makes the signal around his waist of the championship belt

VIDEO ENDS

BBK waits until fans quiet down.

BBK-Ok i know that TGK is after the winner of this match but look at this, I beaten him for this title in my very hands.

(BOO)

BBK-Great King isnt a Great King. He's as slobby as MOD and KOK. Great King is no challenge. I beaten him for my WWKF T.E. Title and MOD thinks hes any better? Ha, no way. He's as bad as Kennedy! I mean did you see him out here before? I mean what the f*** was that! I was laughing my ass off in my locker room. So anyways. I am not losing this title to some out age loser. But....

(BOO)

BBK-Once I lose this title....I have a HUGE surpirse to come here in WWKF. Something you people haven't seen ever! So it's rather me keeping my title or....making a HUGE suprprise for WWKF. Hey, it's your choice. It's the fans choice to boo MOD and MOD leaving or him maybe beating me this Saturday and I having a surprise for WWKF. It's MOD's choice, its the fans choice. I already have the plan set up. So again, its your choice. Not mine. So for the last time MOD. I will beat you with my boot kicking your face all day! Nuthing you can do bout it. NUTHING! BITCH!

(BOO)

BBK drops the mic and goes back to his locker room.

Jack-What could that surprise be?

SCENE CLOSES

...............................VIDEO ENDS..............................

BBK-See, I did warn him. I did warn him. He didn;t listen. Now, T..O.W.E.R. is Taking Over the WWKF Roster and owe it all to M.O.D. Yea. So that's all I'm gonna say. So Get outta my face or else you will end up in a locker!!

The interviewer runs away lie a homo and BK goes to him locker room.

..................................SCENE CLOSES.........................................

*******************VIDEO ENDS*******************

BBK-That's all I want. I have been dominante in my 4 months stay in WWKF. Ever since I won the WWKF Tough Enoguh Championship, everyone knew that BBK is going to top. Not liek before that I sucked ass and lost 4 matches against DXLATIN and then left WWKF for 6 months. Now, I know that now, everyone knows that Iwill be the king of WWKF soon. Everyone should know that once I win the WWKF Heavyweight Championship, i will be on top of the WWKF Jungle. Everyone will start giving me more attention, the atention i needed since I forst got here. Know that [color=lime]DXLATIN may be on top but once I do win my WWKF Heavyweight Championship, I will be the one that will be #2.

Mike-Number two?!? He must be crazy. Everyoen wants to be #1. But I think something is on his mind now.

BBK-Once reason, because I don't want to have another rival against DXLATIN again and I don't wanna go up againsthim in a Parking Lot Brawl. So yea. That's it on my mind now. Wait, before I continue on, I got an e-mail from couple of people;

Subject: Re: It's My Time To Shine!! (Triple Threat Match & World Tit It's My Time To Shine!! (Triple Threat Match & World Tit Icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:03 pm[/size]It's My Time To Shine!! (Triple Threat Match & World Tit Icon_quote_en

Orale ese vato

also from...

Subject: Re: It's My Time To Shine!! (Triple Threat Match & World Tit It's My Time To Shine!! (Triple Threat Match & World Tit Icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:06 pm
It's My Time To Shine!! (Triple Threat Match & World Tit Icon_quote_en

You'll probs win this match atm BBK, I wouldn't be surprised iof you did. Dude, I'm right like 90% of the time, so I'd be excited

So they think I will be the next WWKF Heavyweight Champion and they do agree that I have made an impact since December last year. So, I do have respect from other people and they do say I will be
WWKF
HEAVYWEIGHT
CHAMPION
This Saturday. Now, it's time to get ready. So, just warning, watch out for me because I will be your nightmare.

BBK drops his mic and he leaves the ring.

**********************SCENE ENDS************************
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's My Time To Shine!! (Triple Threat Match & World Tit   It's My Time To Shine!! (Triple Threat Match & World Tit Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's My Time To Shine!! (Triple Threat Match & World Tit
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next