WWKFederation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WWKFederation

World Wrestling Kings Federation (WWKF) Orignally the WWK, is a wrestling e fed based on brutality

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Heavyweight Champion for the Third Time

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DXLatin.
WWKF Rising Star
WWKF Rising Star
DXLatin.

Male
Number of posts : 261
Registration date : 2007-05-15

Wrestler Info.
Title History: 7xMain Event , 2xHeavyweight , 12xTough Enough , 5xTag Team
Finisher: DXFX
Type - Heel/Face/: Neutral

Heavyweight Champion for the Third Time Empty
PostSubject: Heavyweight Champion for the Third Time   Heavyweight Champion for the Third Time Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2007 5:14 pm

Scene Opens
The scene opens and it shows a Record Studio. The studio is closed but for 1 person its not , that person is former WWKF Main Event Champion DXLatin. The studio workers are waiting for him inside , DXLatin will create his first rap/freestyle song and he should be arriving shortly.
There are several men in the studio working on the audio making sure everything is perfect , a man that works n the studio grabs his cell phone , the door to the enterance opens and DXLatin comes out of the door.
DXLatin
Hey Man you got everything ready for me?
Worker
Yea , you got it , we got everything ready , and its ready if your ready!
DXLatin
Aight well Im ready.
Worker
Ok follow me , I was just about to call you.
DXLatin follows the man and goes through the room and grabs the microphone , the workers give him the thumbs uo and begins to sing.
DXLatin
I'll Call you FatBelly , Ill say you smelly , Ill say you sing like Nelly!
*Workers Turn up music*
Dontcha try to defend yourself , Dontcha try to Depend on yourself , If you do ther'll be an event and you'll fght like 50 Cent
*Workers Turn up music*
If you Mess with me Ill put a cast on yo head , if you mess with me Ill put a cast on yo leg , head n leg , nouf said.
*Workers Turn up music*
Ya'll think your so tough , but I play rough , and I just dont bluff , haha yooo! , Im just too fine and I just shine out but you just dine out with B-B-Gay , Im not here to play so dont be gay or else Ill buy yur shit off The Bay!
*Workers Turn up music*
If you Mess with me Ill put a cast on yo head , if you mess with me Ill put a cast on yo leg , head n leg , nouf said.
*Workers Turn up music*
Im Extreme prepare to scream , wanna mess with me then get creamed , I have a big steel bat and Im just playin heel and this shit is real , prepare to feel my knuckle punches then its a deal with DXFX
*Worker Turn up music*
*Worker Turn up music*
Dont Stress , wear a Dress , Dont Mess.
Dont Stress...Wear a Dress..
DONT MESS
DXLatin covers the microphone with his hand and gives a thumbs up to the workers and they smile and turn off the system , Latin comes out of the room and smiles.
Worker
That was awsome man , who was this for?
DXLatin
That was for all them people that wanna mess with me , that think they're stronger than me , tonight...Halloween Havoc I have a match , a match against a Mistress Of Dickaster he goes by the name of M.O.D , he has a Team called Team Disaster te only think thats Disaster about them is they're faces man when God was making them its ovious there was a strom! , they're face is a mess! , and when God was giving out balls its ovious they didn't get none! , they fight like little girls , Im xtreme and I back that up every night , they talk and talk trash they have no fans , when they talk the crowd sleeps , Thats why before the show starts on Saturday Im give everyone clocks , because M.O.D opens his mouth and closes it each and every night for 10 inutes straight , so the clock will beep when they shut the hell up , you see man , lemme just say this to the camera...
M.O.D Im gonna defeat you with the DXFX , Ill bac my words up tonight , you may be confident but when you see me across the ring from you with my blue leather gloves , you will lose confidence garunteed , you will look into my brown eyes and beg of mercy , I will look into your eyes and luagh at your fear , you may come on the air tonight and say your not afraid of me but thats a load of bullshit , everyone is scared of DXLatin , Im a former convict I had the police code 5150 for about 25 times , the only job I could get with a police record was a Wrestling Career , its what I do best and what you do best is kissing up to bosses , Adam Hart is a poem dude , Im a boxing , street fighter kind of dude , M.O.D the only person you are is Losing type dude , your proud of having the Tough Enough , and the Tag Team , thats all your gonna have this Sunday your gonna leave with the same old titles , but this Sunday I get the Heavyweight Championship for the Third Time.
DXLatin smiles and waves goodbye to the workers and leaves he does the title around the waist to the camera as hes in the parking lot he smiles
DXLatin
M.O.D...Mess with me Ill put a cast on yo head , mess with me Ill put a cast on yo head..
Scene Fades
Back to top Go down
http://www.Freewebs.com/dxlatin
DXLatin.
WWKF Rising Star
WWKF Rising Star
DXLatin.

Male

Wrestler Info.

PostSubject: Re: Heavyweight Champion for the Third Time   Heavyweight Champion for the Third Time Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2007 5:51 pm

Scene Opens
Scene Opens in the WWKF Parking Lot , DXLatin is in the parking lot with a steel bat hes spinning it around smiling.
DXLatin : Hello Faaaaanz , as you all know I am in the Parking Lot , and I just relized my match at Halloween Havoc is a Parking Lot Brawl , thats right my specialty match , just like Triple H's Hell In A Cell , this is DXLatin's Parking Lot , they only differance with HHH and Latin is that DXLatin is way better do you know why? Triple H was undefeated in Hell In A Cell then Dave Batista defeated him , now HHH lost once , but me , M.O.D ain't gonna beat me , WWE is fake , WWKF is real , and M.O.D is gonna get his ugly little face smashed in his ugly car..haha..excuse me his Grandma's car.

DXLatin - I have defeated many greats in parking lots , you may know them , people such as..

1. JWF's Texas Badass Dallas McWade
  2. Johnny Rocketfingers
  3. Greg Hassen (5X)
  4. KingOfDX
  5. PowerBomb360
  6. El Toro
  7. Devon
  8. King Hardcore
  9. Physco JJ
  10. JayStorm
  11. Dead Evil
  12. BBK
  13. Overtaker
  14. Hooken
  15. Josh Matthews
  16. Termanator
  17. Max Death
  18. Steve Jennum
  19. Labofax
  20. And everyones well known Rattlesnake!

M.O.D My record is 25-0 , you dumbass I heard you thought it was 29-0? , listen pal your gonna find out why my favorite match is the parking lot brawl your gonna find out that I have beaten the best and your not one of the best , your gonna find out why you hold the Tough Enough title , it because your WWKF Career is meant to be a Opener , your gonna be like WWE's Shelton Benjamin , hes a great athlete but then again because WWE is a fake , guys like him are starting the show and somtimes not even on the show , M.O.D WWKF is real but just not the career for you , M.O.D do you know what pain feels like? , because a Parking Lot Brawl is pretty brutal , WWKF's Parking Lot Brawls rules are simple.

Make your Oppenent have so much pain that they cannot wrestle no more , thats right theres no submission and no pin falls and lets see what Ill beat you with hmm... Ill oviously beat your littleself by strenght , speed , and experience , I am the favorite in the match , your gift to the WWKF is simple , start the crowd , make em feel at home , because my friend your gonna be entertaining the crowd but as an opening match , you'll go to your little hotel early with your opponent in those opening matches and you'll watch me in the main event holding the Heavyweight title!.

King Hardcore.
This mans specialty was Hardcore matches , I was a young lad in the start of TEWF , An opener just like you , I had the Gift Of God , I came in and dominated I defeated King Hardcore in his specialty match for the European Title. Thats somthing you'll never do.

Greg Hassen
A Kid that tried hard. I defeated him 5 time in this match he just kept on comming he would try to give me his finisher the GKO but it just wouldn't work on somone like me.

KingOfDX
He is the current Heavyweight and Main Event Champion at Homicide I will be holding his Heavyweight , I will be on top of the world for the third time.

Johnny Rocketfingers
I didn't like this guy from the start , I hated this drug addict , but hey Im DXLatin , because of me and my Parking Lot this kid is no longer wrestling in the wrestling world.

Labofax
A Man that will head into Homicide , he is known as the Lone Wolf , well this Wolf can go howl at the moon cuz anytime he wants to dance in the parking lot again I will be the winner , he will not eat me and M.O.D you wont either.

Dallas McWade
He was a cocky S.O.B , M.O.D He didn't beat me either , he has 1 gigantic beer truck he would always drive , but because of my match with him he now lives in that beer truck , I put that asswipe out of buisness

PB360
Everyone knows this legend , but hey you may call me Randy Orton Legend Killer , because of me , hes scared of parking lots I took the Xtreame out of his soul.

El Toro
This man couldn't cheat his way out of defeating me in a parking lot brawl ecause anything goes , and thats my kind of game I kicked his ass baaad.

Devon
I dont even remember this guy he was my first opponent in this match and what an easy man he was just like you'll be M.O.D

Steve Jennum
This guy suuuucked , Im gonna defeat him , hell he dated a man named Candicie he retired earlier and last to face him was me!

Max Death
Hes in the Killing Spree and I defeated him one too many one of those defeates was in a parking lot brawl

Rattlesnake
I defeated this guy , he couldn't Snake Bite me , hell he can Bite Me!

BBK & PWE & BWF
I defeated people like BBK and people from his fake wresting company t was easy as hell , since those fake wrestlers cant fight

Physco JJ
This guy was winning throughout the whole match he was truly a Physco , but I cheated to win that was once and it wont happen again , haha yoooo

JayStorm
He was the warrior somthing you'l never be M.O.D he really wanted to show a fight , but then again I was always the King of the match , gimme a thrown and Ill be King of WWKF baby

Hooken
Ths guy had no left hand he had a fake left hand and he was another guy I ruined , I ruine dhis career his fake hand smashed on a car wheel...well I ran over his left hand haha , when it comes to a Parking Lot expect 5150 Brutalness.

Dead Evil
This dude was demented and I would always play mind games with him , I dont need to with you M.O.D cuz your nowhere near the level as some of thease great superstars.

Josh Matthews
An Interviewer. I had a match with him and defeated him , beated hi up limb by limb , thats what I want to do to you!

M.O.D Get ready for a fight , a fight of your life the time of your career has finally arrived you face the headiner , the main event THE WWKF , you face DXLatin , this is truly a fight , Bite Me Fight me , M.O.D Im just a little fly I get anoying after a while , you try to hit me but you cant Im untouchable and Im forcing you to feel me... But you just cant!

DXLatin stays still in the parking lot smiling with his steel bat he starts to wahck it on the ground he looks up and smiles

DXLatin
This is the spot where we fight , tommorow we face off , M.O.D Ill be waiting for you right here!
Scene Fades
Back to top Go down
Master of Disaster
WWKF Orginal
WWKF Orginal
Master of Disaster

Male
Number of posts : 370

Wrestler Info.
Title History: 1xTough Enough , 1xTag Team
Finisher: Master Bomb
Type - Heel/Face/: Heel

PostSubject: Re: Heavyweight Champion for the Third Time   Heavyweight Champion for the Third Time Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2007 6:01 pm

most of those people he mentioned were never in this e-fed
Back to top Go down
DXLatin.
WWKF Rising Star
WWKF Rising Star
DXLatin.

Male

Wrestler Info.

PostSubject: Re: Heavyweight Champion for the Third Time   Heavyweight Champion for the Third Time Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2007 6:02 pm

I know , but the point is its a parking lot brawl match I've faced thos eppl in a parking lot brawl thats everyone I faced.

They dont have to be people from the e-fed.
Back to top Go down
Master of Disaster
WWKF Orginal
WWKF Orginal
Master of Disaster

Male

Wrestler Info.

PostSubject: Re: Heavyweight Champion for the Third Time   Heavyweight Champion for the Third Time Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2007 6:07 pm

ok, srry, thought you meant diffrent things, should be a close matchup
Back to top Go down
KingOfDX
Standing Tall
Standing Tall
KingOfDX

Male
Number of posts : 585
Registration date : 2007-05-16

Wrestler Info.
Title History: 1x WWKF Main Event Champ, 1x WWKF Heavyweight Champ
Finisher: Pedigree- King Drop

PostSubject: Re: Heavyweight Champion for the Third Time   Heavyweight Champion for the Third Time Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2007 9:34 pm

i hope to God that bruno wins!
Back to top Go down
Master of Disaster
WWKF Orginal
WWKF Orginal
Master of Disaster

Male

Wrestler Info.

PostSubject: Re: Heavyweight Champion for the Third Time   Heavyweight Champion for the Third Time Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2007 8:58 am

It could go both ways
Back to top Go down
KingOfDX
Standing Tall
Standing Tall
KingOfDX

Male

Wrestler Info.

PostSubject: Re: Heavyweight Champion for the Third Time   Heavyweight Champion for the Third Time Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2007 9:11 am

but i hope u win for sure!
Back to top Go down
Master of Disaster
WWKF Orginal
WWKF Orginal
Master of Disaster

Male

Wrestler Info.

PostSubject: Re: Heavyweight Champion for the Third Time   Heavyweight Champion for the Third Time Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2007 9:27 am

I win, i write a good rp vs. You
Back to top Go down
DXLatin.
WWKF Rising Star
WWKF Rising Star
DXLatin.

Male

Wrestler Info.

PostSubject: Re: Heavyweight Champion for the Third Time   Heavyweight Champion for the Third Time Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2007 11:22 am

And If I win..

I write a sick rp vs you Kodx , and show u why Im the King Of Xtreme
Back to top Go down
Master of Disaster
WWKF Orginal
WWKF Orginal
Master of Disaster

Male

Wrestler Info.

PostSubject: Re: Heavyweight Champion for the Third Time   Heavyweight Champion for the Third Time Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2007 11:28 am

no matter, what one of us beats KODX lol
Back to top Go down
KingOfDX
Standing Tall
Standing Tall
KingOfDX

Male

Wrestler Info.

PostSubject: Re: Heavyweight Champion for the Third Time   Heavyweight Champion for the Third Time Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2007 11:32 am

if its a triple threat...its gonna be gay! i hope someone that isnt DXLatin wins!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heavyweight Champion for the Third Time   Heavyweight Champion for the Third Time Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heavyweight Champion for the Third Time
Page 1 of 1