WWKFederation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WWKFederation

World Wrestling Kings Federation (WWKF) Orignally the WWK, is a wrestling e fed based on brutality

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

D-X Reunites. I reunite with Heavyweight.

Go down 
+2
Kennedy
DXLatin.
6 posters
AuthorMessage
DXLatin.
WWKF Rising Star
WWKF Rising Star
DXLatin.

Male
Number of posts : 261
Registration date : 2007-05-15

Wrestler Info.
Title History: 7xMain Event , 2xHeavyweight , 12xTough Enough , 5xTag Team
Finisher: DXFX
Type - Heel/Face/: Neutral

D-X Reunites. I reunite with Heavyweight. Empty
PostSubject: D-X Reunites. I reunite with Heavyweight.   D-X Reunites. I reunite with Heavyweight. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 5:58 pm

Scene Opens
The scene shows an arena with WWKF audience , the arena seems to be sold out , Its not Slim Survivals and its not a Pay Per View so it must be a houseshow , the crowd is just getting settled in and is waiting to see whos about to come in.

DX Run Dmc hits the stage and the crowd goes on their feet they cheer , they're lucky becuzse they get to see D-X reunite others have to wait till Slim Survivals. DXlatin is wearing dark blue shorts that has 5150 on the sdie , on the toher side it has a green X , KingOfDx is wearing a white shirt that says "D-X will smoke you" , KODX smiles and spits water all over himself , DXLatin walks down the ramp as KODX tuants the crowd with crotch chops. Latin slides into the ring and does the X with his arms , KODX runs down the ramp , slides into the ring bounces off the rops , climbs the turnbuckle and once again spits water out , DXLatin grabs a mic and the music fades.

(5150)DXLatin(Team D-X)
Hey yo. I never tought I would say this , and I never thought I would be in the same ring as KODX not attacking him or about to face him , but D-X is baaaack!
Crowd Cheers
(The King)KODX(Team D-X)
Yea , you can bet your ass we're back. This doesn't mean that we're back to have fun , this doesn't mean we're back to joke around when KingOfDX and DXLatin say we're back you can bet your ass its the truth!.
(5150)DXLatin(Team D-X)
Hell yeah yo. And listen up, Team D-X reunites but in the same night we also go against eachother , you see only 1 person gets a shot at Master Of Disaster's Heavyweight title and as big and strong KODX might be I have no problem teaming up with him and going against him.
(The King)KODX(Team D-X)
Yea but DXLatin the last time we were partners was at K.O.K 2005 WWKF Pay Per View , it ended when I betrayed you with my sledgehammer. DXLatin I know you may think that you could get rvenege on me after 2 years at the K.O.K 2007 Pay Per View thats comming up real close but I will warn you , I changed , Im not the same guy , sure Im a heel , a kickass heel , and its gonna stay that way but I dont plan on betraying you.
(5150)DXLatin(Team D-X)
Aight yo thats good. The only time we should fight eachother is at Slim Survivals if we're the last 2 men. But I have somthing that I need to warn you of aswell KODX. I trust you , Im friends with you , If you break that trust , that friendship , if you try to backstab me or even try to betray me , I will hurt you.
(The King)KODX(Team D-X)
DXLatin. The same goes to you , because at K.O.K its all for themseleves and if we end up facing eachother I have no problem , no problem at all breaking that wall between us , breaking that wall with you under it because when the hammer goes down , somone gets hit from the other end I just hope its not you!.
DXLatin and KODX stare at eachother for awhile they then stop.
(5150)DXLatin(Team D-X)
Yea , all joking aside, Team D-X is back , back for real , no joke , no bullshit , and if anyone has a problem with me or KingOfDX back you can step into the ring with us because The King and The Legend combined just that makes us Legendary Kings of the WWKF! and as gay that may sound it'll be even gay for you because you gotta think...I use my steel bats to hit anybody in the center of they;re throat , KODX uses his sledgehammer to crack your skull open. Just imagine waht the Sledgehammer and the Steel Bat would equal.
(The King)KODX(Team D-X)
Oh boy. It wont be good. Lemme answer that Latin. SLedgehammer and Steel Bat equal a blood bath , so for all of you homos that arn't good at math Ill say it simply. Mess with Team D-X and we destroy you just like what happened to Labofax.
DXLatin & KODX
And if your not down with that we got 2 words for you...SUCK IT.
Crowd Cheers.
Somthing goes up on the titantron and it shows a list of choices or somthing that is listed in numbers. It says...
What Would Happen If M.O.D and his Tag Team Partner auctually did face Team D-X?

1. They Would Die

2. They Would Be Destroyed

3. Blood Bath.

4. Call an Ambulance

5. They would Suck It

6. King Drop and DXFX

7. They just simply get Hurt.
DXLatin & KODX
This goes to show you M.O.D and mystery partner , you mess with us , you find out the true meaning of Xtreme and Royalty , we are Team D-X and we will get those titles off your hands M.O.D , we will also kick your ass , King Drop , then DXFX. Your gonna get your ass Kiiiicked and once again if your not down with that....
SUCK IT!
Scene Fades

Back to top Go down
http://www.Freewebs.com/dxlatin
Kennedy
Noobie
Noobie

Male
Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2007-06-30

Wrestler Info.
Title History:
Finisher: Garbage Dump
Type - Heel/Face/: Heel

PostSubject: Re: D-X Reunites. I reunite with Heavyweight.   D-X Reunites. I reunite with Heavyweight. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 6:08 pm

Hahahaha your a complete joker Latin. Making Team D-X sound all tough.

Listen why dont you stay in the reality box , Team D-X never won Tag Titles and never will.

Killing Spree would mop the floor with your little Queen and yourself.

Hell I bet Andersoooooon Brothers would defeat you!
Back to top Go down
DXLatin.
WWKF Rising Star
WWKF Rising Star
DXLatin.

Male

Wrestler Info.

PostSubject: Re: D-X Reunites. I reunite with Heavyweight.   D-X Reunites. I reunite with Heavyweight. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 6:11 pm

Hey shouldn't you be making a 5 word rp?
Back to top Go down
Max Death
WWKF Rising Star
WWKF Rising Star
Max Death

Male
Number of posts : 167
Registration date : 2007-05-21

Wrestler Info.
Title History: 3x WWKF Tag Team Champ, 1x Heavyweight champ,
Finisher: MDS (Max Death Situation)

PostSubject: Re: D-X Reunites. I reunite with Heavyweight.   D-X Reunites. I reunite with Heavyweight. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 6:17 pm

Latin he doesnt make 5 word rps and Killing Spree would obviosly beat D-X or whatever that is cause we got better members and you have the crappy QODX.
Back to top Go down
DXLatin.
WWKF Rising Star
WWKF Rising Star
DXLatin.

Male

Wrestler Info.

PostSubject: Re: D-X Reunites. I reunite with Heavyweight.   D-X Reunites. I reunite with Heavyweight. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 6:17 pm

Hey isn't your finisher MDS? , Max Death Sucks? , so Max Death....Suck It
Back to top Go down
Max Death
WWKF Rising Star
WWKF Rising Star
Max Death

Male
Number of posts : 167
Registration date : 2007-05-21

Wrestler Info.
Title History: 3x WWKF Tag Team Champ, 1x Heavyweight champ,
Finisher: MDS (Max Death Situation)

PostSubject: Re: D-X Reunites. I reunite with Heavyweight.   D-X Reunites. I reunite with Heavyweight. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 6:21 pm

and whats up with.... DXFX? DXXD? everything is DX about you. Your just like KODX
Back to top Go down
Killer
WWKF Rising Star
WWKF Rising Star
Killer

Number of posts : 161

Wrestler Info.
Title History: 1x Tough Enough 3xMain Event 1xHeavyweight
Finisher: KKU

PostSubject: Re: D-X Reunites. I reunite with Heavyweight.   D-X Reunites. I reunite with Heavyweight. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 6:21 pm

Latin. You better stfu Im Brutal Survivor Champ , Max is current King Of Kings and Kennedy is the first ever Tough Enough , so unless you wanna die or get your ass smocked you better shut your cocky mouth
Back to top Go down
DXLatin.
WWKF Rising Star
WWKF Rising Star
DXLatin.

Male

Wrestler Info.

PostSubject: Re: D-X Reunites. I reunite with Heavyweight.   D-X Reunites. I reunite with Heavyweight. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 6:24 pm

Killer get out of here man wow , you call yourself the Predetor go back to watching your little Animal Cartoons.

Max , DXFX ,DXXD everything is about me? , I dont use DXXD anymore , but I use the X Lock and DXFX , u say everything is DX about me oviously its gonna be about me thats why its called MY Finisher.

And Killer you'll never have as much titles as me , it takes you 2 years to like win a crappy Brutal Survivor so you and Killing Spree could go on a scavenger Hunt and go on a "gay killing spree" if thats what you call it.
Back to top Go down
KingOfDX
Standing Tall
Standing Tall
KingOfDX

Male
Number of posts : 585
Registration date : 2007-05-16

Wrestler Info.
Title History: 1x WWKF Main Event Champ, 1x WWKF Heavyweight Champ
Finisher: Pedigree- King Drop

PostSubject: Re: D-X Reunites. I reunite with Heavyweight.   D-X Reunites. I reunite with Heavyweight. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 6:26 pm

and plus.... ive won more titles than Killer, and ive only been here for a year while hes here for about 5 years!

Last edited by on Mon Nov 05, 2007 6:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kennedy
Noobie
Noobie

Male
Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2007-06-30

Wrestler Info.
Title History:
Finisher: Garbage Dump

PostSubject: Re: D-X Reunites. I reunite with Heavyweight.   D-X Reunites. I reunite with Heavyweight. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 6:26 pm

What the bloody hell? A scavenger hunt? , is that all you can come up with?
Back to top Go down
DXLatin.
WWKF Rising Star
WWKF Rising Star
DXLatin.

Male

Wrestler Info.

PostSubject: Re: D-X Reunites. I reunite with Heavyweight.   D-X Reunites. I reunite with Heavyweight. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 6:28 pm

Yea maybe in that Scavenger Hunt you 3 dumbasses can look for your balls
Back to top Go down
Adam Starr
WWKF Rising Star
WWKF Rising Star

Male
Number of posts : 137
Finisher : The Headliner
Registration date : 2007-08-29

Wrestler Info.
Title History: Your Current Main Event and Heavyweight Champion
Finisher: The Headliner, The Shinning Star Press

PostSubject: Re: D-X Reunites. I reunite with Heavyweight.   D-X Reunites. I reunite with Heavyweight. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 6:34 pm

Hm, what a site, seeing Adam Starr back on WWKF. Well, listen to this. The team of Kennedy, Killer and Max Death. And they will be facing the team of DXLatin, King of DX, and the one night only return of, Adam Starr. What do you say about that cocksuckers?
Back to top Go down
DXLatin.
WWKF Rising Star
WWKF Rising Star
DXLatin.

Male

Wrestler Info.

PostSubject: Re: D-X Reunites. I reunite with Heavyweight.   D-X Reunites. I reunite with Heavyweight. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 6:44 pm

Lol Im down with that , the question is when?
Back to top Go down
Adam Starr
WWKF Rising Star
WWKF Rising Star

Male

Wrestler Info.

PostSubject: Re: D-X Reunites. I reunite with Heavyweight.   D-X Reunites. I reunite with Heavyweight. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 6:50 pm

Um, when ICW isn't in the way, so, probably, um, next week
Back to top Go down
KingOfDX
Standing Tall
Standing Tall
KingOfDX

Male
Number of posts : 585
Registration date : 2007-05-16

Wrestler Info.
Title History: 1x WWKF Main Event Champ, 1x WWKF Heavyweight Champ
Finisher: Pedigree- King Drop

PostSubject: Re: D-X Reunites. I reunite with Heavyweight.   D-X Reunites. I reunite with Heavyweight. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 7:01 pm

cocksuckers? more like cocksmokers to Killing Spree lmao!
ur so busy with all these e feds now Adam
Back to top Go down
Adam Starr
WWKF Rising Star
WWKF Rising Star

Male

Wrestler Info.

PostSubject: Re: D-X Reunites. I reunite with Heavyweight.   D-X Reunites. I reunite with Heavyweight. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2007 4:57 am

Hey, I can go for one more rp here
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: D-X Reunites. I reunite with Heavyweight.   D-X Reunites. I reunite with Heavyweight. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

D-X Reunites. I reunite with Heavyweight.
Page 1 of 1