WWKFederation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WWKFederation

World Wrestling Kings Federation (WWKF) Orignally the WWK, is a wrestling e fed based on brutality

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Next WWKF Heavyweight Champ

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
KingOfDX
Standing Tall
Standing Tall
KingOfDX

Male
Number of posts : 585
Registration date : 2007-05-16

Wrestler Info.
Title History: 1x WWKF Main Event Champ, 1x WWKF Heavyweight Champ
Finisher: Pedigree- King Drop
Type - Heel/Face/: Heel

Next WWKF Heavyweight Champ Empty
PostSubject: Next WWKF Heavyweight Champ   Next WWKF Heavyweight Champ Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2007 4:56 pm

The scene opens up as the WWKF arena is silent and ready for KingOfDX to make his way to the ring. Some of the crowd is holding signs like"KODX Sucks" or KODX Rules" or Next Champ". Then, Are You Ready theme hits as KingOfDX walks out with a black t-shirt that says"KODX" with green spray paint that has DX on it. The crowd is holding glow sticks making an X. A green light shines on him as he walks into the ring, goes on the turnbuckle and does the DX hand signal. He goes in the middle, does 4 croch grabs and fireworks explode, then is handed a microphone.

KingOfDX: Everybody, got an important announcement, concerning the Battle Royal. Here it is, I'm gonna win, so lemme ask you something, Are You Ready?? I said, Are You Readyyyyy!!! So, for the thousands in attendance, for the millions watching at home. And for you WWKF superstars, RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR... Let's Get Ready To Suck It!!!!! So now, here's the question? Who will walk out the 3 winners and pick which championship, it's obvious that me, KingOfDX will win, I say Shine and LabofaxD will win. Why, because I'm the best there is and those two, I have to say are good superstars.

KingOfDX is taunting the other superstars as the crowd is boo'ing and some are cheering.

KingOfDX: Ok, just to make you clear, here's and example of a shitty wrestler and can never win a match, your's gayest truly, BBK.

Scene opens up with a video from a look at PWF No Survival and Slim Survival.

VIDEO OPENS

PWF NO SURVIVAL March 18

Jack-BBK, what do you think will happen once PWF closes down?

BBK-I dunno. People won't let me back in WWKF and TEWF Boss won't accept my contract and there is no other e fed to go to so maybe I might just wait for an invitiation or just go on to the Mississauga Eagles.....basketball team but be more interested in that invitiation. But for now, just wait and somethin will happen.

Jack-Thank you for your word BBK now lets see what just happened minutes later.

BBK STF Locks Metal Head as he taps out in pain. BBK holds up the PWF Heavyweight Championship as he crys that PWF is over.

WWKF SLIM SURVIVAL COMING SOON

BBK-I'm just glad I've gotten an invitation back to WWKF. Just plain glad. But now, this is my chance to become another champion in PWF and now in WWKF. I will try my best to out last everyone even the best...."Shine" during the rumble. And all the originals. I will try my best to win this rumble and to win another world title. 3 Heavyweight Titles in PWF and 1 PWF Championship....but now, 1 for WWKF Heavyweight Championship OR PWF Championship. I can choose any and win any....if I get that chance. As before, I've got the experiences from past rumbles in PWF and that experience will help big time in this rumble so I just know I MIGHT win....and maybe Labofaxd...or Shine.

VIDEO CLOSES

BBK is in the ring as the video closes.

BBK-Everything I wanted to say now was all in that video. I've just got to pull everything together and win that rumble...with less people but with fully experienced people so I'm going to try my best, win that rumble and win my 4th Heavyweight Championship or 1st WWKF Championship. I'm hoping that Slim Survival will be my day to rise up and to show that I've got everything to be the best in WWKF just like Shine. Everything is in me but I just can't show it or explain it. Just can't. I can but my body won't let me. I WANT THAT TITLE! ANY MAIN WWKF TITLE! I want to become champion and rise up. Just to tell everyone in the rumble....putt yourself together and do your best and good luck guys.

BBK holde up his PWF Heavyweight Championship from his locker and drops the mic and goes back to the locker rooms.

KingOfDX: Ok BBK, there's one gay problem about your shitty speech. O yeah, you didn't notice, in PWF and WWKF, no one liked you and were the shittest superstar both e feds has seen. In PWF, he only reason you won the PWF Heavyweight Championship 3 times and the PWF Championship is because the boss was yuor close friend and would make you win every match. O my bad about Overtaker, what friends do you have? Your worst than me and I have won more matches in your short caree!! BBK, just to make these people laugh, your only chance of winning is having sex with a horny, dirty janitor that does all the shit you can't possibly think of because your a 30 year old virgin. Better yet, it would be even more funnier if he was a 40 year old virgin, everybody will be laughing at you and posting it!!

KingOfDX is doing croch grabs across the ring at BBK in the back, the crowd is laughing at him and chanting"DX, DX"!!

Are You Ready theme hits as KingOfDX goes onto the turnbuckle, throws his t-shirt into the crowd and does a DX hand signal to the crowd. The crowd is making an X with their glow sticks again and is cheering. KingOfDX slides out of the ring and on the ramp is again doing the DX hand signal to everybody. The crowd is cheering and chanting"DX, DX" as the scene fades.
Back to top Go down
Body Breaking Kid
WWKF Orginal
WWKF Orginal
Body Breaking Kid

Male
Number of posts : 312
Registration date : 2007-06-07

Wrestler Info.
Title History:
Finisher:

PostSubject: Re: Next WWKF Heavyweight Champ   Next WWKF Heavyweight Champ Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2007 5:12 pm

stop taking my idea! and that title was what i kept! there is no PWF anymore and stop putting what i say and others cause thats my style!
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/bbkwwkf
KingOfDX
Standing Tall
Standing Tall
KingOfDX

Male

Wrestler Info.

PostSubject: Re: Next WWKF Heavyweight Champ   Next WWKF Heavyweight Champ Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2007 5:20 pm

STFU!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Body Breaking Kid
WWKF Orginal
WWKF Orginal
Body Breaking Kid

Male
Number of posts : 312
Registration date : 2007-06-07

Wrestler Info.
Title History:
Finisher:

PostSubject: Re: Next WWKF Heavyweight Champ   Next WWKF Heavyweight Champ Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2007 6:06 pm

KODX, U DON'T TELL ME WAT TO DO!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/bbkwwkf
DXLatin.
WWKF Rising Star
WWKF Rising Star
DXLatin.

Male
Number of posts : 261
Registration date : 2007-05-15

Wrestler Info.
Title History: 7xMain Event , 2xHeavyweight , 12xTough Enough , 5xTag Team
Finisher: DXFX
Type - Heel/Face/: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Next WWKF Heavyweight Champ   Next WWKF Heavyweight Champ Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2007 7:40 pm

Why do you girls think you can just spam up the place? , just PM eachother
Back to top Go down
http://www.Freewebs.com/dxlatin
KingOfDX
Standing Tall
Standing Tall
KingOfDX

Male

Wrestler Info.

PostSubject: Re: Next WWKF Heavyweight Champ   Next WWKF Heavyweight Champ Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2007 8:01 pm

wtf this guy started saying shit first!
Back to top Go down
DXLatin.
WWKF Rising Star
WWKF Rising Star
DXLatin.

Male
Number of posts : 261
Registration date : 2007-05-15

Wrestler Info.
Title History: 7xMain Event , 2xHeavyweight , 12xTough Enough , 5xTag Team
Finisher: DXFX
Type - Heel/Face/: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Next WWKF Heavyweight Champ   Next WWKF Heavyweight Champ Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2007 2:23 pm

Well you started spamming
Back to top Go down
http://www.Freewebs.com/dxlatin
KingOfDX
Standing Tall
Standing Tall
KingOfDX

Male

Wrestler Info.

PostSubject: Re: Next WWKF Heavyweight Champ   Next WWKF Heavyweight Champ Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2007 2:38 pm

o my how did i start spamming? it was fucking jeremy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Next WWKF Heavyweight Champ   Next WWKF Heavyweight Champ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Next WWKF Heavyweight Champ
Page 1 of 1