WWKFederation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WWKFederation

World Wrestling Kings Federation (WWKF) Orignally the WWK, is a wrestling e fed based on brutality

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Champ Is Here!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Master of Disaster
WWKF Orginal
WWKF Orginal
Master of Disaster

Male
Number of posts : 370
Registration date : 2007-05-15

Wrestler Info.
Title History: 1xTough Enough , 1xTag Team
Finisher: Master Bomb
Type - Heel/Face/: Heel

The Champ Is Here! Empty
PostSubject: The Champ Is Here!   The Champ Is Here! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 9:32 am

The lights are dimmed as the Beating of drums hits the stage as a man MOD Walks out carrying his Tough Enough Championship on his arms he smiles to the crowd as he walks down the ramp and into the ring where he goes on the turnbuckle and holds his championship in the air. He gets the mic and he begins to speak:

MOD pauses for a second as he looks at the crowd as the fans are cheering his name.

MOD- The tough Enough champion, Is Here! On slim survivals i beat BBK, with all the odds against me, with all the critiques saying that i couldn't win this Championship, Well i did it. Now i have to give it up to my opponent BBK for a great Match. But now i have to face MD.Fillipino for only the Billionth time. I kicked his ass all those times and im going to do it again, Lusten MD, if your their watching backstage i have a message for you.

I kicked you Tag team partners ass, and now im going to kick yours because i have this title now, and nothing you can do will make me regret getting this title. Listen, i might have to face you at COC, and i'm okay with that because facing you means that i get to keep my title, then so be it face me.

Okay. i'll wait till SS to kick your ass.

I have one Message for you all,

The Tough Enough champ is here, and he is going to stay here!

Last edited by on Wed Aug 29, 2007 10:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Max Death
WWKF Rising Star
WWKF Rising Star
Max Death

Male
Number of posts : 167
Registration date : 2007-05-21

Wrestler Info.
Title History: 3x WWKF Tag Team Champ, 1x Heavyweight champ,
Finisher: MDS (Max Death Situation)

The Champ Is Here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Champ Is Here!   The Champ Is Here! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 2:19 pm

this is another easy match for me
Back to top Go down
Body Breaking Kid
WWKF Orginal
WWKF Orginal
Body Breaking Kid

Male
Number of posts : 312
Registration date : 2007-06-07

Wrestler Info.
Title History:
Finisher:

The Champ Is Here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Champ Is Here!   The Champ Is Here! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2007 7:12 am

uh, don don, maybe not cause all the rps u made were all short. u better start rp'ing long and hard, like wat i did. good luck to both of u
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/bbkwwkf
Max Death
WWKF Rising Star
WWKF Rising Star
Max Death

Male
Number of posts : 167
Registration date : 2007-05-21

Wrestler Info.
Title History: 3x WWKF Tag Team Champ, 1x Heavyweight champ,
Finisher: MDS (Max Death Situation)

The Champ Is Here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Champ Is Here!   The Champ Is Here! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2007 8:03 am

ye i know but i now think of making long rps with lots of detail in it
Back to top Go down
Master of Disaster
WWKF Orginal
WWKF Orginal
Master of Disaster

Male

Wrestler Info.

The Champ Is Here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Champ Is Here!   The Champ Is Here! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2007 10:07 am

Jeff hardy's theme song hits the stage as i walk out carrying my Tough Enough Championship around my waist. I walk down the ramp as the fans cheer my name, I enter the ring as i go onto the turnbuckle Holding my title in the air.

I grab the mic and begin to speak:

MOD- Listen, i hear that M.D.Fillipino is Starting to get cocky, These were his exact Words" This is another easy match for me". Right when i heard those words i had to come down to this ring in Detroit, and say md.fillipino, don't get so cocky, because your little tag team partner was the same way and look at how he ended up, he ended up battered and brusied and left without a title. Listen it's a new me, and that means that it's not going to be a walk in the park, Your going to have to earn it.

And listen, The closest you will ever get to this title, Is when i walk down that ring and hit it on that small skull of your as i will wipe the blood off of the title.

Now, To more inportant things, it's not the Slim Survivals match Between me and MD,Gaylord it's about me and ????, Whoever i will be facing that will have to face my Rath. Now, whoever Rattlesnake is planning to face me up with, i hope you watch my match with M.D.Fillipino, because i will personally send that little asshole to the hospital. And when he is in the hospital, You better save my opponent from COC a seat in the hospital, Because while i Put you in the white out ( Twist of fate), it's all over for your Championship hopes, Not you or anyone is going to stop me from what i have and what i will keep witch is The Tough Enough Championship,

And after the Match with M,D,Fillipino, i will send a message not just to My opponent M.D.Fillipino mr. Cock Sucker, But to all of the People on the roster, i will teach you that when get in that ring with somebody, it's all over for them!

And i will make sure that after i face my opponents that have to oppertunity to face me for the Tough Enough Championship, That after the Match

The Champ Will Be Here!
Back to top Go down
Master of Disaster
WWKF Orginal
WWKF Orginal
Master of Disaster

Male

Wrestler Info.

The Champ Is Here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Champ Is Here!   The Champ Is Here! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2007 4:41 pm

Scene Opens as Master of Disaster is sitting in his room, Watching clips of when he was facing MD..Fillipino for the first time in his debut match, MOD is studying his weaknesses and M.D.Fillipino's Weanesses, He then sees how it ends as Kane interfered in the Match, And then that Tape was over and he decided to watch the Tape of his second match which was against guess who M.D.Fillipino, he discoveres something inportant about the tape, Nothing came to conclude with that tape, so he decided to skip to when he faced BBK for the Tough Enough Championship last week on Slim Survivals, it showed him Giving BBK The White out and Pinning him for the 1.2.3.

"" Suddenly, Their is a knock on the door as MOD Turns of the T.V. and gets up to ansewr it, MOD Ansewrs the door and Suddenly it's The Great King standing at the door ( OOC- I Had is permission to use him in my Rp)

MOD pauses for a sec as he is shocked that TGK is standing at the door

MOD begins to Speak to him

MOD- What do you want?

TGK- I want that Title, I lost it a couple months ago from my Injury to The knee, and i Deserve a title shot for that title.

MOD Laughs, Listen you Freak, Your not getting a title Shot and that's final, You haven't had a match since, Your Injury why Should i give you a title Shot?

TGK- It's what i deserve, Listen if you don't give me that title shot, i will Kick your ass right here right now, and i won't Regret it one bit. So what do you Say?

MOD- Touching, really Touching, Umm, But still No Title shot for you, listen i have Erned this Title, and you think that you can just walk into this room, and demand that i give you a title Shot , well thats a joke, listen if you don't mind that Md, phillipnio jerk and i have a match, and i will show you how the Tough Enough Championship, Kicks ass and when i face Phillipno in the match, i will show you what your fate or anyones fate will be when i face someone for the Championship, And when i show you that i deserve the Championship, you will have to Quit!
Back to top Go down
Master of Disaster
WWKF Orginal
WWKF Orginal
Master of Disaster

Male

Wrestler Info.

The Champ Is Here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Champ Is Here!   The Champ Is Here! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 3:20 pm

The scene Opens in the Backstage of The slim Survivals show where MOD, theme song hits the stage as he walks out carrying the Tough Enough Title around his Waist, He then hold hit hands up as some fans Cheer and other decide to Boo him, He then walks down the ramp as fireworks hit the stage of every step he makes. He enters the ring and he grabs the Microphone as he begins to Speak:

MOD- At slim survivals we had The very Best DxLatin, come out here and Make predictions about what He could Expect to Happen at Slim Survivals

He guessed That KODX legend you'd Die, i can say that DxLatin is going to be right on that one, and Next The Great King, The guy who wants my Title so bad Will win his match, But i'm sure he is no where ready for my title, and then You have Me Vs. M.d.Fillipino, Know even The greatest In this Federation DxLatin, couldn't choose who was going to win, Ok well latin i'm going to make this a little Easier for you. I have someone that i brought tonight, A new guy, a guy none of you i asume have heard off, He goes by the name Rocked-X. Know this guy has been Training me for Quite sometime and i think it's time that i Introduce him ( OOC- He's my best friend and i helped him make this account, and i had his permission to be used in this rp)

You don't Know me hits the stage as Rocked-X Walks out as he stomps his way to the ring as the crowd is silenced as i begin to speak again:

MOD- Know you all don't know what he is capable off, If not let me show you, MOD gets out of the ring and finds a tough Looking man as he brings him up to the ring,

MOD- Sir, what's your name?

The Guy- My name is John!

MOD- And john, Do you think that you can beat This monster Rocked-X?

John- I'll Give it a shot!

The bell ring as Rocked-X give John an Uppercut, RX then gives John a Kick to the Stomach then a vicious Powerbomb, While john is one the mat, Rocked-x Gets a chair from out of the ring and hits John With it, making john Bleed, Rocked-x The Kicks him while he is on the Floor, RX Then Gives John a RXB, and Pins him 1.2.3.

Here is your Winner RX!

Know he Will definetley be at Slim Survivals, and a note to MD, this is Exactly Whats going to Happen to you!

Scene Fades
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Champ Is Here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Champ Is Here!   The Champ Is Here! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Champ Is Here!
Page 1 of 1