WWKFederation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WWKFederation

World Wrestling Kings Federation (WWKF) Orignally the WWK, is a wrestling e fed based on brutality

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Da Champ vs. Da King

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
KingOfDX
Standing Tall
Standing Tall
KingOfDX

Male
Number of posts : 585
Registration date : 2007-05-16

Wrestler Info.
Title History: 1x WWKF Main Event Champ, 1x WWKF Heavyweight Champ
Finisher: Pedigree- King Drop
Type - Heel/Face/: Heel

Da Champ vs. Da King Empty
PostSubject: Da Champ vs. Da King   Da Champ vs. Da King Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 8:37 pm

Da Champ - DaXtreme Latin vs. Da King - KingOfDX!
The §cene opens up as the WWKF arena is silent and ready for KingOfDX to make his way to the ring. Some of the crowd is holding signs like"KODX Sucks" or KODX Rules" or Next Champ". But his theme won't be playing and is showing a WWKF camera zooming around and see's KingOfDX holding his luggage and the crew is surprised he's back. He enters the locker room and unpacks.

KingOfDX: O, hello, I didn't see you there. I was just busy getting my things unpacked, as you can see. Now, I know that you all hated me a lot, especially when I was cocky superstar who always wanted things, but I have a little changed, but there's something that hasn't changed! Me getting some gold, and at Saturday's Night Slim Survivals, I'm gonna once again win some gold. Now, your wondering, where is my so called"Gold", well, I have it here tonight, and t's in my luggage right now!

*KingOfDX starts to search through his things and finds his championship and pulls it out.*

KingOfDX: Ahh, here it is, my ROC Tag Team championship, my ROC Hardcore championshp, and last but not least, my WWA Television championship. Now, DXLatin, I know that your not impressed of my little accomplishments and is still bragging of what you won, here's what I'm talking about.

7x WWKF Main Event Champ
2x WWKF Heavyweight Champ
5x WWKF Tag Team Champ
12x WWKF Tough Enough Champ
2x XxX Tag Team Champ
1x TEWF Tag Team Champ
1x TEWF European Champ
1x TEWF Extreame Hardcore Champ
1x UWW Heavyweight Champ
1x EICW Heavyweight Champ
1x HICW Tag Team Champ

KingOfDX: Now, I know that's a lot of accomplishments, but you don't have to repeat it, over and over again. Your like a retarded tape recorder that probably is f**ked from all those guys! Anyways, back to the subject, I know thatI've tried 5 times to beat you for the title and 7 in total to win a championship in WWKF. But, at Saturday Night's Slim Survival, that drought will end!! Cause, I've been much better since the last time I wrestled in WWKF!

*Then KingOfDX starts walking off with one championship on his waist and the other 2 on his wrists and see's Todd Grisham and stops. He looks at him and say's:What do you want Todd?*

Todd Grisham: So, KingOfDX, I was just wondering. What is you thoughts on your 5th championship match?

KingOfDX: What is my thoughts? I'll tell you my thoughts Todd! I came here to WWKF in late February, hoping that these fans and superstars would like me and the boss would give a championship oppotunity. After a couple weeks, I've noticed that these damn fans and especially these superstars, have been treating me like s**t!! But, after Slim Survivals, eberything will change! The fans and the superstars will love me when I win that WWKF Main Championship! Right now, I have 3 titles that I carry from 2 different e feds, 1 title I'm currently champ.

KingOfDX is looking at Todd with a odd face and is thinking that Todd is a total c**ksmoker!

Todd Grisham: How did you win these championship and which e fed did you win at?

KingOfDX: Who did I beat? You ask the most stupidest questions ever Todd. But anyways, I won my ROC Tag Team titles againest Hell's Animals("The Dead Fag"The Undertaker & "The Gay Animal"Batista) to win it, then came "The Instant Cocker"Christian Cage. And last, but not least came the "Legend F**ker" Randy Orton. And they all fell victim to the deadly KingOfDX!!

Todd Grisham: Thanks a lot for your comments about your tough match with DaXtreme Latin, good luck, and I hope you the best!

*As that happens, KingOfDX is looking at Todd with an odd look on his face and looks at his titles, and then to him. He smashes on of the titles onto Todd's face and is knocked out comepletely! Then he takes out black spray paint and put's on his white suit"KODX"!! KingOfDX is laughing as he starts to walk off and the camera shows Todd just lying there on the ground. Then, it shows KingOfDX walk back into his locker room and looks at a magazine.*

KingOfDX is laughing constantly and can't stop laughing as people are staring at him.

KingOfDX: What the hell is wrong with these magazines! First, it has DXLatin on the cover of it, then it has all its crappy accomplishments all written down. Like his Rated Thugonomics, Thugonomics List, his stupid Parking Lot Brawl streak, and the WWKF Main title! We all know the Rated Thugonomics things already, like whoever you beat, you claim your better than they are, like me, you've beaten me 5 times, and think your all great, but lemme make one thing clear, that will come to an end!! Second, you Thugonomic List, I've kicked your a** 2 times already, all I need is 1 win and i'll need 3 wins to get off your stupid list, and then make my own. Thirdly, Soon, I'll beat you so called great Paking Lot Brawl and prove to everyone that has fell victim I'm better and greater, cause Da King B**CH!! Lastly, that WWKF Main title, once again I'll makeanother title reign and then I'll show you hot to really make a reign, and also make that reign last longer that your stupid record!

* KingOfDX is telling the cameraman to leave, so he get's something from his bag and pulls put the mighty sledgehammer, the cameraman is gettign frightened as the camera is busted. The cameraman is running but is hit with the sledgehammer, is thrown out as the §cene Fades.*
Back to top Go down
DXLatin.
WWKF Rising Star
WWKF Rising Star
DXLatin.

Male
Number of posts : 261
Registration date : 2007-05-15

Wrestler Info.
Title History: 7xMain Event , 2xHeavyweight , 12xTough Enough , 5xTag Team
Finisher: DXFX
Type - Heel/Face/: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Da Champ vs. Da King   Da Champ vs. Da King Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 8:44 pm

DANMIT... ok your so dead now , wait till my next rp , "king"
Back to top Go down
http://www.Freewebs.com/dxlatin
Max Death
WWKF Rising Star
WWKF Rising Star
Max Death

Male
Number of posts : 167
Registration date : 2007-05-21

Wrestler Info.
Title History: 3x WWKF Tag Team Champ, 1x Heavyweight champ,
Finisher: MDS (Max Death Situation)

PostSubject: Re: Da Champ vs. Da King   Da Champ vs. Da King Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 6:05 am

you better make an rp quick cause the due date is today
Back to top Go down
KingOfDX
Standing Tall
Standing Tall
KingOfDX

Male

Wrestler Info.

PostSubject: Re: Da Champ vs. Da King   Da Champ vs. Da King Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 9:15 am

ok, at 8:00, but the gay i might lose cause im leaving at 7:00
Back to top Go down
Body Breaking Kid
WWKF Orginal
WWKF Orginal
Body Breaking Kid

Male
Number of posts : 312
Registration date : 2007-06-07

Wrestler Info.
Title History:
Finisher:

PostSubject: Re: Da Champ vs. Da King   Da Champ vs. Da King Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 1:57 pm

ramzys, rp quick cause kok is gonna win
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/bbkwwkf
KingOfDX
Standing Tall
Standing Tall
KingOfDX

Male

Wrestler Info.

PostSubject: Re: Da Champ vs. Da King   Da Champ vs. Da King Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 2:27 pm

shaddup jeremy!
Back to top Go down
Max Death
WWKF Rising Star
WWKF Rising Star
Max Death

Male
Number of posts : 167
Registration date : 2007-05-21

Wrestler Info.
Title History: 3x WWKF Tag Team Champ, 1x Heavyweight champ,
Finisher: MDS (Max Death Situation)

PostSubject: Re: Da Champ vs. Da King   Da Champ vs. Da King Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 2:49 pm

ummm ok that was.... good! if you beat ramzeys thats impresive
Back to top Go down
KingOfDX
Standing Tall
Standing Tall
KingOfDX

Male

Wrestler Info.

PostSubject: Re: Da Champ vs. Da King   Da Champ vs. Da King Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 3:55 pm

i hope so!
Back to top Go down
KingOfDX
Standing Tall
Standing Tall
KingOfDX

Male

Wrestler Info.

PostSubject: Re: Da Champ vs. Da King   Da Champ vs. Da King Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 5:58 pm

Da Champ DaXtreme Latin vs. Da King - KingOfDX Part 2

The §cene opens up as the WWKF arena is silent and ready for KingOfDX to make his way to the ring. Some of the crowd is holding signs like"KODX Sucks" or KODX Rules" or Next Champ". Then, Are You Ready theme hits as KingOfDX is walking out wearing a black suit and is wearing and holding his titles. The crowd is holding glow sticks making an X. A green light shines on him as he walks into the ring, goes on the turnbuckle and does the DX hand signal. He goes in the middle, does 4 croch grabs and fireworks explode, then is handed a microphone.

"Da King" KingOfDX: Everybody, got an important announcement, concerning the WWKF Main Event championship match. Here it is, I'm gonna win so badly againest DXLatin, he'll be wishing he hadn't been in that match, so lemme ask you something, Are You Ready?? I said, Are You Readyyyyy!!! So, for the thousands in attendance, for the millions watching at home. Ladies and gentlemen. Boys and girls. Children of all ages, and for you DaXtreme Latin, RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR... Let's Get Ready To Suck It!!!!! So now, here's the question? Who will walk out the winner and be crowned the WWKF Main Event Champ, it's obvious that me, KingOfDX will win because I have that title feeling that I've always wanted and now I have it. Why, because I'm the best there is and DaXtreme Latin, get ready for the most death defying a** kicking of your life!

"Da King"KingOfDX is taunting DXLatin and the crowd is cheering more for him as they scream"Da King, Da King "!!!

"Da King" KingOfDX: Of course DaXtreme Latin ain't no King, he's ain't worthy to be a King like me. Probably he's in bed with all the men, they'll be asking for they're money's back because he was too unworthy to be with! Plus, who would wanna be DaXtreme Latin , since he's the "Xtreme Champ", I bet he's gonna Xtreme moslest the people he's gonna be with in bed. Hahaha, oh my, how can anyone imagine that happening? Now, everyone, including will be hating cause my raps suck. Well, I can make more raps that you can in your entire life DXLatin, so I wouldn't count me out yet. Here's a rap for ya'. DXLatin won't retain the championship, cause he's always f**king ships. DXLatin won't be a champ, cause he's always jacking off with his lamp. He claims to be the greatest, but he's just the most gayest! Just because you have more accomplisments, that deosn't mean you have to stop sleeping with them in their basements! Why are you such a clean player, is it cause you love to suck the dick of the mayor? I hope you have insurance, cause after I kick your a** and win that title.. these people won't be in your alliance!

"Da King" KingOfDX is laughing constantly while some of the crowd is laughing and some of the crowd is boo'ing chanting"You Suck, You Suck"!!

"Da King" KingOfDX: Let's here this video that DXLatin sent to the announcer before I came out here.

"Da King" KingOfDX: Now, I just got word that f**king DXLatin was saying more shit, I give a s**t, let's see what this cocky motherf**ker had to say. Role the video please!

~Last time I checked I never REPEATED it~

~Your just like a stupid senior!~

~take the wax out of your ears~

~Ill go cheers!~

~I got nohin to fear~

~go drink some beer~

~The Champ is Here~

~So go bang a deer~

~Im DXLatin~

~you play with Aladin~

~your dad is Osama Bin Laden~

~While i've been kicking your ass~

~your now listenin to jazz~

~your a gay homo~

~so go play with your rhobes yo~

~KingOfDX you really dont know me~

~you really dont know what Im cabable of~

~You think you know me??~

~go ahead and blow me~

DXLatin flicks his shirt and locks his eyes on the cmaera , he knows KODX is watching , he takes his title and zooms it into the camera and spins it.

Todd Grisham: So, KingOfDX, I was just wondering. What is you thoughts on your 5th championship match?

KingOfDX: What is my thoughts? I'll tell you my thoughts Todd! I came here to WWKF in late February, hoping that these fans and superstars would like me and the boss would give a championship oppotunity. After a couple weeks, I've noticed that these damn fans and especially these superstars, have been treating me like s**t!! But, after Slim Survivals, eberything will change! The fans and the superstars will love me when I win that WWKF Main Championship! Right now, I have 3 titles that I carry from 2 different e feds, 1 title I'm currently champ.

~Oh wow~

~whats that?~

~we're gonna love you?~

~Oh KingOfDX just come out of the closet~

~and take Michael Jackson out with you~

~you say you want the boss to like you s that he~

~can give you a title shot?~

~thats just sucking up to the Snake~

~a true champ earns his shots~

~what have you done for a title shot?~

~Lose 3 Hell In A Cell matches~

~Make WWKF A Complete Joke~

~sucking up to sake~

~Bragging about YOUR TITLES~

~Dude~

~you said I brag about my titles~

~you have just been talking about your titles this whole time~

~so please do us all a favor and...SHUT UP~

~wait your right for once~

~you are deadly~

~I looked at you once , and I swear my eyes rolled over~

~I almost passed out~

~your face is strongly deadly~

~I recommend you put Cuation tape all over your danm face~

"Da King" KingOfDX: Now DXLatin, we all know your capable of beating people in raps, but this wrestling we don't need to hear your gay a** bullsh**t all the time! O... look at me, I'm DXLatin, the so called Xtreme Thug! Now, since your all that good in rapping, lemme try one againest you B**CH. DXLatin thinks he's all bad cause he makes a rap, but he to get here he needs someone where to find a map. When he outside the ring, he fu**s men and they say"ding,ding,ding"! I'll be champion, and you'll have to f**k Marilyn Manson. When that announcer say's I'm the winner, you'll be dry humping a man named Seymor Skinner. Don't be hatin', cause if you do, you'll be arranging a old doggie style with Satin! What now B**CH, o wait, you won't cause then you be f**king a witch on her broom, but she'll reject cause you'll just doom her !!

" DaXtreme Latin" DXLatin: "Da King" KingOfDX, don't you feel sooo special that you were a 1x ROC Tag Team Champ, 1x ROC Hardcore Champ and a 1x WWA TV Champ, but you are here in WWKF and you will never be champion in your entire career! You are a worthless peice of crap that they just picked up from the side of the road and decided for you to be here. No, I came here from the bottom and worked my way up just to not kick a**, but be a champ! You've only won 3 titles 1 time! I've won plenty of titles many times! I was a:

7x WWKF Main Event Champ
2x WWKF Heavyweight Champ
5x WWKF Tag Team Champ
12x WWKF Tough Enough Champ
2x XxX Tag Team Champ
1x TEWF Tag Team Champ
1x TEWF European Champ
1x TEWF Extreame Hardcore Champ
1x UWW Heavyweight Champ
1x EICW Heavyweight Champ
1x HICW Tag Team Champ

"DaXtreme Latin" DXLatin is laughing constantly and is signalling he is da next champ.

"Da King" KingOfDX: Is that it? Finally DXLatin is done his sh**ty speech, I thought his speech would never end!! I was dying of soo much bordem, that practically ended my good night. That was like watching a crappy McDonalds commercial with they're very own, Ronald McDonald. Except Ronald can make better than DXLatin. Do I even care that I've won 3 championships 1 time? That was my championship and I'm about to make another name to WWKF. So you've won more championships than me, does that mean your better? You won't do s**t here in WWKF cause you sucks people's balls all the time, and please stop with your gay trashtalking, cause that won't do you any good?!?!

* As that happens, LAX hits the stage as DXLatin walks down the ramp with a steel bat he looks around at everyone and shakes his head as the crowd begins to boo , he slides into the ring and raises his hands and takes away the microphone from "Da King" KingOfDX.*

"DaXtreme Latin: I'm sooo scared, you think that you especially can beat me? I think your smoking crack, how do you feel, like s**t!? No one can stop me! Cause I'm the Da Meanig Of Thugonomics, and no one can stop someone that's that Xtreme! Plus, my trashtalking get's me everywhere because no one can say anything to me, or else I'll kick their a** soo badly they're be wishing they we at their momma's house right now, crying like a f**king pussy B**CH!

*As "DaXtrme Latin" DXLatin is done speaking, he wants to get out but "Da King" KingOfDX throws left's and right's at him. They're brawling like crazy until "DaXtreme Latin" DXLatin hits the DXXD. "DaXtreme Latin" DXLatin goes out to get a steel chair and brings it in, as that happens, "Da King" KingOfDX is getting up. "DaXtreme Latin" DXLatin's gonna hit him but "Da King" KingOfDX kicks the chair onto "DaXtreme Latin" DXLatin and is busted wide open! The blood is pouring as "Da King" KingOfDX goes out and takes out everything off the announce table. He throws "DaXtreme Latin" DXLatin out and put's him on the announce table. The crowd is cheering as "Da King" KingOfDX King Drop's "DaXtreme Latin" DXLatin onto the table and the table makes a huge impact!! He goes into the ring and the crowd cheers even more.*

Are You Ready theme hits as "Da King" KingOfDX throws his black suit on the crowd and they are cheering and he is on the turnbuckle, poining at"DaXtrmem Latin" DXLatin. "DaXtreme Latin" DXLatin is staring at him on the ground as the referee's are helping him and telling him to go in the back. "Da King KingOfDX is still on the turnbuckle and says with the crowd"DA...KING...IS...HERE"!! The §cene fades as "Da King" KingOfDX is walking out of the ring and going into the back signaling he's the next champ.

OCC: THIS IS A NOTICE: Rattlesnake, i asked u if i can use DXLatin, but u said no, soo... i dunno, and i pm'd himand he accepted it here's proof! ««€§†€VÂN»»§HIN€««™ says:
««€§†€VÂN»»§HIN€««™ says: yeeees i accept
Back to top Go down
DXLatin.
WWKF Rising Star
WWKF Rising Star
DXLatin.

Male
Number of posts : 261
Registration date : 2007-05-15

Wrestler Info.
Title History: 7xMain Event , 2xHeavyweight , 12xTough Enough , 5xTag Team
Finisher: DXFX
Type - Heel/Face/: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Da Champ vs. Da King   Da Champ vs. Da King Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 6:59 pm

I still win , you used me without permission , you wasted ur time writing all that , stupid
Back to top Go down
http://www.Freewebs.com/dxlatin
KingOfDX
Standing Tall
Standing Tall
KingOfDX

Male

Wrestler Info.

PostSubject: Re: Da Champ vs. Da King   Da Champ vs. Da King Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 7:06 pm

but u accepted, didnt u i know u did.. we to have to c who won then
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Da Champ vs. Da King   Da Champ vs. Da King Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Da Champ vs. Da King
Page 1 of 1