WWKFederation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WWKFederation

World Wrestling Kings Federation (WWKF) Orignally the WWK, is a wrestling e fed based on brutality

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Da Killer vs. Da King

Go down 
+2
The Great King
KingOfDX
6 posters
AuthorMessage
KingOfDX
Standing Tall
Standing Tall
KingOfDX

Male
Number of posts : 585
Registration date : 2007-05-16

Wrestler Info.
Title History: 1x WWKF Main Event Champ, 1x WWKF Heavyweight Champ
Finisher: Pedigree- King Drop
Type - Heel/Face/: Heel

Da Killer vs. Da King Empty
PostSubject: Da Killer vs. Da King   Da Killer vs. Da King Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 9:05 am

Da Killer vs. Da King Part 1

[color=white]The §cene opens up as the WWKF arena is silent and ready for KingOfDX to make his way to the ring. Some of the crowd is holding signs like"KODX Sucks" or KODX Rules" or "Next Champ". Then, Are You Ready theme hits as KingOfDX walks out with a black t-shirt that says"KODX" with green spray paint that has DX on it. The crowd is holding glow sticks making an X. A green light shines on him as he walks into the ring, goes on the turnbuckle and does the DX hand signal. He goes in the middle, does 4 croch grabs and fireworks explode, then is handed a microphone.

[color:eb8a=red:eb8a]"Da King" KingOfDX: Everybody, got an important announcement, concerning my match. Here it is, I'm gonna win so badly againest Killer, he'll be wishing he hadn't been in that match, so lemme ask you something, Are You Ready?? I said, Are You Readyyyyy!!! So, for the thousands in attendance, for the millions watching at home. Ladies and gentlemen. Boys and girls. Children of all ages, and for you Killer, RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR... Let's Get Ready To Suck It!!!!! So now, here's the question? Who will walk out the winner and be crowned the winner, it's obvious that me, KingOfDX will win because I have that title hunt feeling that I've always wanted and now I have it. Why, because I'm the best there is and Killer, get ready for the most death defying a** kicking of your life!

"Da King"KingOfDX is taunting Killer and the crowd is cheering more for him as they scream"Da King, Da King "!!!

"Da King" KingOfDX: Of course Killer ain't no King, he's ain't worthy to be a King like me. Probably he's in bed with all the men, they'll be asking for they're money's back because he was too unworthy to be with! Plus, who would wanna be Killer , since he's the "Legend Killer", I bet he's gonna kill and moslest the s**t out of those people he's gonna be with in bed. Hahaha, oh my, how can anyone imagine that happening? Now, everyone, including will be hating cause my raps suck. Well, I can make more raps that you can in your entire life Killer, so I wouldn't count me out yet. Here's a rap for ya'.

[color=white]~ Killer won win the title, cause he's always giving men doggie style!~

[color:eb8a=#00ff00:eb8a]
[color=#00ff00]~ Killer won't be a champ, cause he's always jacking off with his lamp.~
~ He claims to be the greatest, but he's just the most gayest!~

[color=white][color=#00ff00]~ Just because you have more accomplisments, that deosn't mean you have to stop sleeping with them in their basements!~
~ Why are you such a dirty player, is it cause you love to suck the dick of the mayor?~

~ I hope you some insurance, cause after the match, you'll be begging for men to give you indurance!~
[color:eb8a=lime:eb8a]
"Da King" KingOfDX is laughing constantly while some of the crowd is laughing and some of the crowd is boo'ing chanting"You Suck, You Suck!

"Da King" KingOfDX: Let's here this video that the "Legend Killer" Killer sent to the announcer before I came out here.

"Da King" KingOfDX: Now, I just got word that f**king "Legend Killer" Killer, was saying more s**t, I give a s**t, let's see what this cocky motherf**ker had to say. Role the video please!

§cene Opens
[color:eb8a=#ff0000:eb8a]

Killer is in the scene , hes sitting on a stool , staring blankly into the floor , he looks up and his face is covered in sweat , he gets up and whipes some it off with a cloth.[color=orange]

A couple of minutes just standing there, he sees the camerapointing right at him. he stares at it for a while then a smile grows.

Killer - A week ago .... I had the chance to gain a title for the second time. My only title in the WWKF was the Heavyweight Championship.

Killer takes a deep breath.

[color=cyan]Killer - My chance to gain the title was then ruined , the match became a handicap match , when Kennedy decided to play dead on the table. You may say Im being too hard on him , well this is reality folks , I've been through tables , I've walked through fire, I've been through thumbtacks , I've been through the best of the buisness. and Kennedy goes through 1 table and gets knocked out cold. I see that as unfair. I saw Kennedy and I was stupid enough to even add him to the Killing Spree. He better proof to me that hes better than that and stronger then a table. Next Saturday I will face a WWKF Orginal , I will face a self proclaimed King.
[color:eb8a=#00ffff:eb8a]
[color=orange]Killer tilts his head to the side and smiles
[color:eb8a=#ffa500:eb8a]
Killer - KingOfDX.... I face you. Now its time to be afriad , be very afraid. you will face a Legend, you will face a LEGEND KILLER , I dont just beat people , I kill them , I take there Careers and I end it.

Killer adjusts his wrist band

Killer - Im the Predetor and your the Prey , I am the Longest Reigning WWKF Heavyweight Champion.... 12 years as Heavyweight Champion. Thats more than DXLatins longest Main Event title reign , thats longer then you and Latins career combined , you cant beat DXLatin and you expect to beat me? oh no , man its not gonna happen , I hate to break it to you oh great Queen. But next SLim Survival is gonna be a handicap match. KingOfDX vs Killer. You will be facing

::Strength::

::Speed::

::Power::

[color:eb8a=blue:eb8a]::Momentum Shifts::

::Imortality::

While I will face....

::Fatness::

Killer smiles and does the KKU tuant.

Killer - You claim to be a Heavyweight , but all I see in you is a slob , fat , retarded LOSER

[color=orange]Killer pauses
[color:eb8a=#ffa500:eb8a]
Killer - KingOfDX , listen up , everytime I look at you , I dont understand how you made it to this buisness! , you have been on a losing streak! , I really dont see you beating me KingOfDX , all you do is watch WWE too much , your a ripoff to DXLatin and a rip off to Triple H , the last time I saw you talking I just turned the danm tv off when you said "RRRRR Lets get ready to SUCK IT!" what the hell is wrong with you? , you copyright S.O.B!! , let me ask you somthing , what does DX in your name stand for? , in Latins its DXtreame. If you have no answer to this my point will be proved if you say its the same as Latins my point will still be proven right. Everyone knows what Im cabable of , you cant say anything about me , because you know that I am one of THE best in the WWKF , I killed 36 Superstars , you just may be lucky 37th! I destroyed families I made people suffer!! , KingOfDX after this match your gonna have nightmares of me , KingOfDX , next Saturday maybe the last time the people see you walking and talking , and if it is I will make your family suffer.

[color=orange]Killer smiles
[color:eb8a=white:eb8a]
Killer - Oh its true , and just try to bring your sledgehammer to the ring , cuz theres only one place it will go... , in this first blood match...you'll be lucky if I just let you bleed , I just may keep the match going , blood or no blood you will be lying flat on your *** just like every Saturday and Sunday night

Killer sighs

Killer - KingOfDX , the only thing you can say about me is " Killers a fag!" "Killer Im gonna beta you!" But KingOfDX , this is the real world lady , you cant just copy wrestlers and pretend to be them , your a wannabe and a Loser , prepare to be WWKF's next Janitor , remember I dont just beat people..

§cene Fades

"Da King" KingOfDX: Now Killer, I have to say, that was one one of the funniest and gayest speech I've heard tonight!! Cmon, you just dont beat people... you f**k them till they die! My sledgehammer is greater than whatever the hell you got?! It'll kick your a** badly that it'll break your damn skull open and the blood will just be pouring out of your worthless head! Don't you fell soo speaicl that you've killed 36 superstars in your entire career, destroyed families and changed their lives. But one thing's for sure I'll end you career and your stupid list of people dead, changed and suffered from the soo called"Legend Killer".

"Da King" KingOfDX is taunting the"Legend Killer" Killer, and the crowd is cheering with him constantly!!

"Da King" KingOfDX: You've talked bout' DXLatin of how is name stands for DaXteme Latin, and your wondering what my name stands for: KingOfDX?? Well, it's simple, KingOfD-Generation X, and we all know that KKU stands for: Killer Kills U. I have a new name for that Killer, Killer Kidnappes U. What I mean by that is... that you better watch out for your children, cause Killer coming for you, BOYS AND GIRLS!! Now, you claim you have:

::Strength::

[color=blue]::Speed::

[color:eb8a=white:eb8a]::Power::
[color=white]
[color:eb8a=white:eb8a]::Momentum Shifts::

::Imortality::

But you have...[color=#00ffff]

::Gayness::

[color:eb8a=blue:eb8a]::Fagness::

[color=white]::Molseting::

::Poorness::
[color:eb8a=#00ffff:eb8a]
::Skinny::

[color=white]"Da King" KingOfDX: You fell soo special that after 12 years of having the Heavyweight title and going through tables, thumbtacks and fire make you any stronger?? And at Slim Survivals, I'll be the predator and you'll be the prey, cause after the match, my career won't end to the "Legend Killer" Killer, you'll be hailing to Da King, B**CH!! And, also, the only thing I'll be having nightmares and see'ing your ugly face and see'ing these sites of you having dry humping sex with 60 yr. old men. That's just wrong, if you don't believe me, go on[color:eb8a=white:eb8a] www.google.ca/imghp[color=cyan] and search"Killer with 60 yr. old men", it'll show you all this s**t my friend saw when he was jacking off because he was horny for you, Killer, why don't you meet him and you could have a good time! After Slim Survivals, I won't be the next WWKF janitor, you'll be f**king the dirty janitor every time you have a stupid lose, that should go to my favorites!
[color:eb8a=blue:eb8a]
"Da King" KingOfDX is taunting and laughing at Killer as the crowd is joining with him as the WWKF arena is getting luder and louder!![color=blue]

Are You Ready theme hits as KingOfDX takes off his black t-shirt with green DX spray paint into the crowd. Some are boo'ing and some are cheering" DX Rocks, DX Rocks" or DX Sucks, DX Sucks'!! He goes to the nearest turnbuckle and the crowd is still cherring as he exits the ring and goes into the back.
[color:eb8a=blue:eb8a]
The §cene fades.

OCC: this fucking color is screwing up everything!!
Back to top Go down
The Great King
Noobie
Noobie
The Great King

Male
Number of posts : 18

Wrestler Info.
Title History:
Finisher:
Type - Heel/Face/:

PostSubject: Re: Da Killer vs. Da King   Da Killer vs. Da King Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 9:18 am

lol, Nice rp
Back to top Go down
KingOfDX
Standing Tall
Standing Tall
KingOfDX

Male

Wrestler Info.

PostSubject: Re: Da Killer vs. Da King   Da Killer vs. Da King Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 9:47 am

but the stupid color makes it unorganized!
Back to top Go down
The Great King
Noobie
Noobie
The Great King

Male
Number of posts : 18

Wrestler Info.
Title History:
Finisher:
Type - Heel/Face/:

PostSubject: Re: Da Killer vs. Da King   Da Killer vs. Da King Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 11:16 am

Lol, i have looked at all of ur rp, and their all like that. wouldn't you have lerned by now
Back to top Go down
Alyssa Ruins.
Admin
Alyssa Ruins.

Number of posts : 255
Registration date : 2007-05-15

Wrestler Info.
Title History:
Finisher: Chick Kick
Type - Heel/Face/: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Da Killer vs. Da King   Da Killer vs. Da King Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 12:35 pm

No. Great King it is not a nice rp. I also thought it was a nice rp by skimming through it , but I never auctually read it , now I got about 5-10 pms from Killer about this rp. And after reading this rp I agree with him.

This Rp is a violation to C-A-W e feds , therefor I have gave Killer permission to explain why on the General Board , now KODX , if u even try editing this after Killer has explained why , then just like u pretend to be Triple H in all ur rps , I will pretend to be him and give you 2 words : YOUR FIRED

Now that will happen if u try editing this or deleting it.
Back to top Go down
https://wwkf.forumotion.com
KingOfDX
Standing Tall
Standing Tall
KingOfDX

Male

Wrestler Info.

PostSubject: Re: Da Killer vs. Da King   Da Killer vs. Da King Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 1:55 pm

im done with editing...
Back to top Go down
Killer
WWKF Rising Star
WWKF Rising Star
Killer

Number of posts : 161

Wrestler Info.
Title History: 1x Tough Enough 3xMain Event 1xHeavyweight
Finisher: KKU

PostSubject: Re: Da Killer vs. Da King   Da Killer vs. Da King Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 2:08 pm

Behold the Queen. The Queen Of DX.

Your a wannabe.

Hey wannabe , do u wanna play WWE?

Ill be Randy Orton and u can be HHH!!
Back to top Go down
KingOfDX
Standing Tall
Standing Tall
KingOfDX

Male

Wrestler Info.

PostSubject: Re: Da Killer vs. Da King   Da Killer vs. Da King Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2007 6:18 am

no...
Back to top Go down
Body Breaking Kid
WWKF Orginal
WWKF Orginal
Body Breaking Kid

Male
Number of posts : 312
Registration date : 2007-06-07

Wrestler Info.
Title History:
Finisher:

PostSubject: Re: Da Killer vs. Da King   Da Killer vs. Da King Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2007 7:16 am

Quote :
true, but y doesnt MOD put color into his rp? maybe cause it sucks in this forum but it screwed up kok's rp cause he just sucks

once again, his rp sucks cause of color. all of ur rp except for kok had no color problems only his. looks like tha color only hates kok. i mean it. just look at all the rps and even kok rp. most of his rps r runined by color and none of the rest isnt.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/bbkwwkf
Master of Disaster
WWKF Orginal
WWKF Orginal
Master of Disaster

Male
Number of posts : 370

Wrestler Info.
Title History: 1xTough Enough , 1xTag Team
Finisher: Master Bomb

PostSubject: Re: Da Killer vs. Da King   Da Killer vs. Da King Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2007 2:38 pm

I have never had a colour problem its so easy, just write your rp then out the color in after
Back to top Go down
Killer
WWKF Rising Star
WWKF Rising Star
Killer

Number of posts : 161

Wrestler Info.
Title History: 1x Tough Enough 3xMain Event 1xHeavyweight
Finisher: KKU

PostSubject: Re: Da Killer vs. Da King   Da Killer vs. Da King Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2007 5:02 pm

pfft.... noobs
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Da Killer vs. Da King   Da Killer vs. Da King Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Da Killer vs. Da King
Page 1 of 1