WWKFederation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WWKFederation

World Wrestling Kings Federation (WWKF) Orignally the WWK, is a wrestling e fed based on brutality

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The King Of The Ring Will Talk

Go down 
AuthorMessage
King Carnage
WWKF Rising Star
WWKF Rising Star
King Carnage

Male
Number of posts : 135
Registration date : 2007-05-15

Wrestler Info.
Title History: 2xMain Event
Finisher: Special Spear
Type - Heel/Face/: Heel

The King Of The Ring Will Talk Empty
PostSubject: The King Of The Ring Will Talk   The King Of The Ring Will Talk Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2007 4:09 pm

King Carnage is walking down his kingdom- the WWKF arena. boxes fill the hallway as he passes by them. fans crowd around his presence as the King continues to walk. the sound of screaming fans fill the air.

King Carnage: Look at all these PEASANTS!

Fan 1: King.... autograph.... please!!!

King Carnage: NO! HUMBLE SERVANTS ONLY!

Fan 2: am I?

Fan 3: what about me?

The Rest: AND ME!!!

King Carnage walks away as he throws posters from his servant "Jeeves"

Fans: THANKS!!!!

King Carnage: ahh, just helping the PEASANTS

King Carnage looks at Jeeves. hes wearing a pinstripe suit and his glasses.

Jeeves: Sire, prithy a word?

King Carnage: Okay?

Jeeves: can I be your bodyguard?

King Carnage looks at Jeeves and laughs

King Carnage: you're kidding? I fight my own battles. I dont need some fifty year old fighting with me

Jeeves: Im forty- nine

King Carnage: and you still live with your mom

Jeeves: so...

King Carnage Yells: IT MEANS YOU CANT FIGHT WITH ME!!!

Jeeves: lets fight!

King Carnage: get a ref

Jeeves: sure, lets make it a STREET FIGHT!!!

King Carnage: okay

Jeeves gets a ref.

Ref: okay, its a street fight no-

King Carnage: I KNOW WHAT A STREET FIGHT IS!

Ref: start the match

they begin the match in the hallway. King Carnage delivers blows left and right.

King Carnage: TAKE THIS!

King Carnage roundhouse kicks him

King Carnage: THATS BETTER THAN CHUCK NORRIS'!

Jeeves does a girly move

King Carnage: you fight worse than Shine and KingOfDX COMBINED

to finish him off, King Carnage gives him a Hellraiser.

Ref: we have a winner!

King Carnage: BBK, LABOFAXD, SHINE. JUST LIKE JEEVES, YOU WILL MEET THE HELLRAISER! I DONT CARE WHOS ON MY TEAM, I'LL GIVE EM' ONE TOO JUST SO I CAN GET MORE OF YOU GUYS. AND AT ROAD TO THE GOLD, I WILL WIN AND CHOOSE THE WWKF CHAMPIONSIP, AND MAKE IT MY THIRD TITLE! THE ERA OF KING CARNAGE WILL BEGIN!!!... AGAIN!!!

King Carnage: walks off

SCENE FADES
Back to top Go down
King Carnage
WWKF Rising Star
WWKF Rising Star
King Carnage

Male
Number of posts : 135
Registration date : 2007-05-15

Wrestler Info.
Title History: 2xMain Event
Finisher: Special Spear
Type - Heel/Face/: Heel

The King Of The Ring Will Talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: The King Of The Ring Will Talk   The King Of The Ring Will Talk Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2007 6:55 pm

Part 2

SCENE OPENS

King Carnage walks away from the battle he had against Jeeves. King Carnage beat Jeeves to the floor. he is in the hospital and has a concussion. as he walks, the scent of staind blood from Jeeves fills the air. he can even taste the blood on his lips as he licks them. the screaming made by Jeeves is stuck in his head. he has blood on his hands from Jeeves. he has bloodstains on his already blood red and black clothes. he gets the blood on his hands and writes
[color=red]KING [color:4ddc=lime:4ddc]on the wall to make a statement- HE IS THE KING, YOU ARE THE PEASANT.

he keeps walking. the thought still in his head. fans surround him left and right. he ignores them. one fan comes up to him.

Fan: Mr. King, can I have an autograph and picture? I am your humble servant, and I would like a reward.

King Carnage: FOR BEING A HUMBLE SERVANT, THE REWARD I'LL GIVE YOU IS A BEAT DOWN BY ME, TO SHINE, LABOFAXD AND BBK.

Fan: gee, you really mean it?

King Carnage smirks: I GUARNTEE IT! say, whats your name?

Fan: Chris.

King Carnage: hey Chris, catch

King Carnage throws his blood red cape to the fan. the fan smiles and walks away.

King Carnage turns around, and goes to the arena. the King will make a statement.

Unholy Confessions" plays as King Carnage walks down the ring. fans boo, chant and cheer.

King Carnage: THIS IS A MESSAGE TO MY KINGDOM!

crowd boo, and cheer

King Carnage: FOR TOO LONG PEOPLE HAVE THOUGHT OF ME AS A JOKE. I'VE PROVED THOSE PEOPLE WRONG. WHEN I WON THE WWKF CHAMPIONSHIP, PEOPLE GAVE ME THE RESPECT I DESERVE. NOW, I DONT CARE WHAT ANYONE THINKS OF ME! CAUSE I'VE BEATEN THEM BEFORE AND CAN DO IT AGAIN!

SHINE, THE GOLDEN STAR? I WANT MY TITLE BACK! YOU MUST FEEL GOOD BUT SHINE IS THE QUERREST NAME IVE EVER HEARD IN MY KINGDOM!

LABOFAXD, THE LONE WOLF? HOW ARE YOU A LONE WOLF IF YOU'VE BEEN IN A TAG TEAM?

BBK, LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, WEIGHING 500 POUNDS, BBK!!!!

crowd boo and cheer. King Carnage drops the mic as "Unholy Confessions" plays as he leaves the ring.

SCENE FADES

(OOC- the coloring is messed up so I'll just leave it the way it is. sorry)
Back to top Go down

The King Of The Ring Will Talk
Page 1 of 1