WWKFederation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WWKFederation

World Wrestling Kings Federation (WWKF) Orignally the WWK, is a wrestling e fed based on brutality

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

King Carnage

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Labofaxd
WWKF Rising Star
WWKF Rising Star
Labofaxd

Male
Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2007-05-15

Wrestler Info.
Title History: 2xMain Event , 1xHeavyweight , 1xTag Team
Finisher: Gore/Spear
Type - Heel/Face/: Heel

King Carnage Empty
PostSubject: King Carnage   King Carnage Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2007 6:21 pm

King Carnage just be quiet you PMS'ing girl Jesus you cant take a joke, i think im saying this on behalf of WWKF CALM DOWN the Felicia thing was a joke dude i didnt tell Rattlesnake about it but still

King Carnage Wrote :

ok, was it you who put Felicia in this? you better reply. I wanna know. NOW. k, if it was you, why are you bringin my personal life in this. I was feeling so down on friday from you guys calling me a gay fag, then who else, Felicia comes to my house and I totally screwed everything up. I couldve invited her into my house, but like I said, I screwed everything up. and now I see Felicia in WWKF? Im not sayin names, but I got a good, NO, GREAT feeling who it is. so tell me cuz I have a clue you had soemthing to do with this. I have realized that ever since Ive been going out with her, you dont wanna be my frend, my bro. say it to my face. you put me down, never leave us alone, take other peoples sides (you took Matt's, you never take his side after what happened at Mellisas party), make fun of me and getting mad at me for no reason. do you think Im your pet? me and Felicia have gone through hard times since we've been going out and its only been a week. so tell me, why are you doing this to me? and you better reply and give me a damn good answer, not some shitty answer.

Labofaxd Replied :

fuck off you little girl no1 wants to hear your story can it. And btw i didnt have anything to do with it, why wouldi? and hard times? AHAHA like what u accidently got a boner pfft you dont know shit about hard times buddy trust me iive been threw hard timez with daniela, harder then u got when u touched felicias boob
Back to top Go down
KingOfDX
Standing Tall
Standing Tall
KingOfDX

Male
Number of posts : 585
Registration date : 2007-05-16

Wrestler Info.
Title History: 1x WWKF Main Event Champ, 1x WWKF Heavyweight Champ
Finisher: Pedigree- King Drop

King Carnage Empty
PostSubject: Re: King Carnage   King Carnage Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2007 7:44 pm

LMFAO i bet its matt who told Rattlesnake maybe who else can it be on WWKF? not me for sure! but how can touching ur gf's boobs a hard times, that should be a good time, not all guys that have gf's have an oppotunity lol im not asking about ur ex Adam but im thinking that u and daniela had tough shit i dont know about it but if i knew i would agree? who agrees or disagrees..
Back to top Go down
Labofaxd
WWKF Rising Star
WWKF Rising Star
Labofaxd

Male

Wrestler Info.

King Carnage Empty
PostSubject: Re: King Carnage   King Carnage Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2007 7:59 pm

This Just in

King Carnage :

I dont know who did it. do u know? and what hard times with Daniella? when alex said she dumped you but she didnt? thats not a hard time. listen, I never get angry like this. ever since me and felicia hav gone out, no1 likes me. Im gettin reaally stressed out and screwing our relationship up. I need major help. do u know y everyones hatin on me? but still, why did u put this out in the public (General Board)? I dont even know what PM'ising is. I dont wanna know. and I get jordan always tellin me I am PM'ising. ya know what, I thought you were my bro, u said it yourself. now, everythings gettin all, weird btw me you jordan phillip etc. and ya know, Ive only told this to Felicia and Nikki, but Nikki didnt pay attention. I told Felicia, and its true, that Im suicidal. if it wasnt for Felicia, I would still be hurting myself (falling down stairs, "accidentally" tripping etc.) shes gone through this too. shes helping me cope with this. and dont reply sayin "No1 wants to hear your story" cuz this, is from the heart

Labofaxd Reliped :

yeah dude im not your friend anymore, Suicidal? like wtf your not suicidal your just being an idiot trying to impress felicia and tough times you dont know shit about me boy so i wouldnt be talking, i had 8 months of slavery for the woman i love and then get my heart broken, you got 1 week of boob touching
Back to top Go down
KingOfDX
Standing Tall
Standing Tall
KingOfDX

Male

Wrestler Info.

King Carnage Empty
PostSubject: Re: King Carnage   King Carnage Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2007 8:26 pm

LMAO now thats tough shit for Adam its worst than ur story i have to admit, im not really in this situation but I HATE U!! lol y would u say that ur being suicidal?? falling down the stairs and shit is not being suicidal... mostly doing shit that doesnt impress ur gf is being suicidal or something like that dont u agree or disagree Adam?? u had that to go through with that but now as shitty as his j/k btw wat was ur tough times o nvm dont answer that
Back to top Go down
Alyssa Ruins.
Admin
Alyssa Ruins.

Number of posts : 255

Wrestler Info.
Title History:
Finisher: Chick Kick
Type - Heel/Face/: Neutral

King Carnage Empty
PostSubject: Re: King Carnage   King Carnage Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2007 1:44 pm

KingOfDX wrote:
LMFAO i bet its matt who told Rattlesnake

KODX u told me to put it in I still have the messagequot;KingOfDX"]LMFAO i bet its matt who told Rattlesnake[/quote]

KODX u told me to put it in I still have the message

Last edited by on Mon Jun 25, 2007 2:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://wwkf.forumotion.com
Labofaxd
WWKF Rising Star
WWKF Rising Star
Labofaxd

Male

Wrestler Info.

King Carnage Empty
PostSubject: Re: King Carnage   King Carnage Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2007 1:50 pm

KingOfDX wrote:
LMAO now thats tough shit for Adam its worst than ur story i have to admit, im not really in this situation but I HATE U!! lol y would u say that ur being suicidal?? falling down the stairs and shit is not being suicidal... mostly doing shit that doesnt impress ur gf is being suicidal or something like that dont u agree or disagree Adam?? u had that to go through with that but now as shitty as his j/k btw wat was ur tough times o nvm dont answer that

*sighs* I agree, Falling down stairs isnt being suiicidal its being an idiot by marking your own body with pain
Back to top Go down
Alyssa Ruins.
Admin
Alyssa Ruins.

Number of posts : 255

Wrestler Info.
Title History:
Finisher: Chick Kick
Type - Heel/Face/: Neutral

King Carnage Empty
PostSubject: Re: King Carnage   King Carnage Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2007 2:08 pm

King Carnage

To:
Rattlesnake

Posted:
Yesterday at 21:10

Subject:
Re: results
King Carnage Icon_quote

felicia? get her out NOW! dont bring my personal life into this! I did not sign up to bring my personal life into this. you think its funny puttin that in? "haha! lets make fun of King Carnage!" who told you to put it in? I wanna know. why would you do this to me? I would NEVER do this to you. thats all Im gonna say.
Back to top Go down
https://wwkf.forumotion.com
KingOfDX
Standing Tall
Standing Tall
KingOfDX

Male

Wrestler Info.

King Carnage Empty
PostSubject: Re: King Carnage   King Carnage Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2007 5:57 pm

Rattlesnake, i never sent u a msg only about the Battle Royal and the card nothin else
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

King Carnage Empty
PostSubject: Re: King Carnage   King Carnage Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

King Carnage
Page 1 of 1