WWKFederation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WWKFederation

World Wrestling Kings Federation (WWKF) Orignally the WWK, is a wrestling e fed based on brutality

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Next Champ

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Master of Disaster
WWKF Orginal
WWKF Orginal
Master of Disaster

Male
Number of posts : 370
Registration date : 2007-05-15

Wrestler Info.
Title History: 1xTough Enough , 1xTag Team
Finisher: Master Bomb
Type - Heel/Face/: Heel

The Next Champ Empty
PostSubject: The Next Champ   The Next Champ Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2007 12:42 pm

The lights begin to dim as beatings of a drum echo throughout the arena, louder and louder does each beat get thanks to the P.A system and his his que hits, a cloaked figure walks onto the top of the entrance ramp and starts to kneel on one leg. He places his elbow of one hand onto his knee and places his fist on his forehead, while bowing down. As the beatings begin to subdue, sparks start to let loose and fly as Masters springs up and throws his cape off. Masters, in his red shorts that have a figure of a man flexing with C M on his bisceps, starts to flex downward as the sparks incease. As the sparks begin to stop, they spring again as masters flexs his bisceps to his sides, the sparks stop suddenly and the quick paced beatings return as Masters begins to lean forward, waiting for his que to jump again. Paciently the fans wait until the music skips a beat, and masters finaly takes a step, starting the music for a fast pace. As Masters looks down, him and the fans see a mic on the ground near his feet, masters bends down and picks it up, with a grin on his face. Masters looks as he is ready to begin to speak...

“all the wrestlers in the roster,, what made you decide that you wanted to become a wrestle? A man who gears up night in and night out only to come back with missing teeth, scared, broken and completely senseless after that night out! Never mind the fact that you all suck,. Watching what you had to say was somewhat pleasing. Here I am, signing a deal with WWKF, And this federation, was supose to be a hard e-fed well would you look who is Champion in this e-fed ::"I mean come on ;"

:" you got to be joking, i can beat him easy. Well, i guess you cant pick your opponents. Too, bad i need a challenge and in this e-fed i dont think i will get one? Or will i? i am facing like 14 other wrestlers and i think i can beat them all no sweat, their will be some challenges but nothing that i cant handle

To all the folks on the roster, you guys cant beat me, you guys couldn’t beat me if you had the the whole world helping you. You know what,,: bring them, I don't mind. To the roster , I would like you to worry about are match this Satuirday, Becuase for some it wil;l be your last .

I see you guys haven‘t shoot another promo for a while, good! That means you finally shut those damn mouths of yours, and started to train, and I‘m guessing you guys are like your training hard. To put it in terms you can understand, Your done for! Your no example even for me to make. I mean your a standing, walking, talking mess. Why are you here Guys

What dose some one your ages and non- skills have to show for? Are you guys trying to make your Fans seem that you look good? I hope not because your doing a bad job of that one. Well i dont care about the fans, for all i care they can boo me, or the can cheer, me You cant make them look good no matter what you do. They failed you, long time ago, just like the everyone else did to eachother Welcome to the wrestling guys. That's all you guys stand as. I mean I'm looking just as bad as you guys are just for mentioning your guys name. I hope your morale towards me has changed. Do I have your attention now? ARE YOU TAKING ME SERIOUSLY? I hope so guys " !”

Because come Slin survivals , I will take you guys seriously, and i will end you career
Back to top Go down
KingOfDX
Standing Tall
Standing Tall
KingOfDX

Male
Number of posts : 585
Registration date : 2007-05-16

Wrestler Info.
Title History: 1x WWKF Main Event Champ, 1x WWKF Heavyweight Champ
Finisher: Pedigree- King Drop

The Next Champ Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Next Champ   The Next Champ Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2007 5:59 pm

jeez for once that was acturally good j/k
Back to top Go down
Labofaxd
WWKF Rising Star
WWKF Rising Star
Labofaxd

Male
Number of posts : 83

Wrestler Info.
Title History: 2xMain Event , 1xHeavyweight , 1xTag Team
Finisher: Gore/Spear

The Next Champ Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Next Champ   The Next Champ Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2007 2:34 pm

i bet latin made this
Back to top Go down
KingOfDX
Standing Tall
Standing Tall
KingOfDX

Male

Wrestler Info.

The Next Champ Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Next Champ   The Next Champ Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2007 4:45 pm

LMAO
Back to top Go down
Master of Disaster
WWKF Orginal
WWKF Orginal
Master of Disaster

Male
Number of posts : 370

Wrestler Info.
Title History: 1xTough Enough , 1xTag Team
Finisher: Master Bomb

The Next Champ Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Next Champ   The Next Champ Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2007 2:01 pm

WTF guys, Latin didn't make that you can ask him
Back to top Go down
KingOfDX
Standing Tall
Standing Tall
KingOfDX

Male

Wrestler Info.

The Next Champ Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Next Champ   The Next Champ Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2007 4:33 pm

suree..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Next Champ Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Next Champ   The Next Champ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Next Champ
Page 1 of 1