WWKFederation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WWKFederation

World Wrestling Kings Federation (WWKF) Orignally the WWK, is a wrestling e fed based on brutality

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The next Champion

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
X-Factor
WWKF Superstar
WWKF Superstar
X-Factor

Male
Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2007-07-02

The next Champion Empty
PostSubject: The next Champion   The next Champion Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 5:39 pm

The lights are dimmed as Ozzy Osbourne I dont wanna stop hits the stage as X-Factor walks out and stares into the crowd, and begins to walks down the ramp. Every step that i make fireworks come out. I enter the ring and demand that thering announcer hands over the microphone to me as i begin to speak:

X-Factor- Welcome back to the X-Factor show, Now to begin the First slim Survivals since WWKF came back from the Rumour of it being shutdown. I no that all of the Wrestlers in the roster have been working out, Training their hardess just so that they can be Stronger, Healthier and more of a threat to all of the Wrestlers in the roster. Me, i had my times where i didn't take the liberty of working out.

Now, i no what you all are thinking, Why didn't i work out? Their are some serious threats on this roster, Like people that go by the name of DxLatin, and their are some people that i honestly think i could beat and BBK is one of them.

Fans begin to cheer as i say the name of BBK*

Now BBK has something that i have always wanted and that is that Tough Enough Championship, Since i have been to WWKF i have had some difficult matches like i have faced the likes of Kane, m.d.Filippino, and alot of others. Now i have won some matches and others i have lost, but i dont let it go to my head. I will finally get what i have always prized for, and that is that championship, I have one message left for not just BBK, But for the whole entire roster and that message is:

DON'T MESS WITH ME!
Back to top Go down
Master of Disaster
WWKF Orginal
WWKF Orginal
Master of Disaster

Male
Number of posts : 370
Registration date : 2007-05-15

Wrestler Info.
Title History: 1xTough Enough , 1xTag Team
Finisher: Master Bomb
Type - Heel/Face/: Heel

The next Champion Empty
PostSubject: Re: The next Champion   The next Champion Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 7:59 am

MOD comes walking down the ramp as everystep he takes fireworks come shooting out. He enters the ring and flexes his muscles as he gets the microphone and begins to speak as the crowd is silenced:

MOD- You all think that BBK is actually going to beat me. He can't beat me, noone can beat me, its shamfull why i am in the same ring as BBK, He's not the Body Breaking Kid, not even close. BBK is just a punk who can't wrestle for shit.

Mod pauses for second

Listen BBK i have been in this federation longer than you, and i have faced the best and i have beaten the best. These names like Killer, M.D.Fillipino, kane and next on my list Is you BBK.

Now i would like to introduce my new finisher it is called the white uot and its going to live by it's name. Im going to finish you with the white out ( which is the masterlock) just like i finished Killer with it a couple of weeks ago on slim Survivals.

So, BBK don't get cocky at all because when it's just me and you in that ring nothing else matters to me but

1. Breaking your arms
2. That Championship

and when the match is over between me and you, I will be able to call my self Champion, one thing that noone can call you because you don't deserve to be champion, I deserve to be champion. and after the Slim Survivals i will be champion and i can promise you guys that.

And all this news about TGK comin back and the winner of this match vs. me and BBK, he is going to face. When i heard the news i laughed. TGK Is no challenge, heck bring the great king to my match i will take both of them on.

So, for my final message BBK don't underestimate me because if you do, you have another thing coming for you!

MOD Walks out as he makes the signal around his waist of the championship belt
Back to top Go down
Master of Disaster
WWKF Orginal
WWKF Orginal
Master of Disaster

Male

Wrestler Info.

The next Champion Empty
PostSubject: Re: The next Champion   The next Champion Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 9:26 am

The arena goes dark as a light is flashing down towards the entrance stage" the beats of Drums gets Higher and higher, finally Master of Disaster's theme song hits the stage as he walks out and goes down on one knee, shortly after he gets up and takes off his robe, He then raises his hands in the air as he walks down the ramp, He points to the crowd Yelling " I'm The Real champion" He then enters the ring, he goes on the turnbuckle, Taunting, He shortly after then Takes the mic from the announcer, The crowd goes silent as he is ready to speak:

There are things in life you have always wanted, Kids want toys. Girls want Barbie Dolls. But what I want is that championship, I don’t give a rat’s ass if the fans are in this with me or not, all I want is that title. But it’s not going to be that easy. When that girl and Boy grow up eventually they will have to but their own stuff, No more of their parents buying them toys, their going to have to earn that toy they want. So I guess that goes the same for me, I have to earn that title. Know if you look at my opponent which is BBK, you can see that I have to get through that superstar to get to that tough Enough title, and I will definitely make sure that come after Slim Survivals wearing that title around my waist, I will do anytyhing for that title, and will give BBK a living hell, His is going to have nightmares about me, he will be scared because they don’t know where I am, Well I have a little advice for them, You should be scared because after Slim Survivals you will definitely be scared.

Well, I don’t really know much about This superstar that I will be fighting for that Tough Enough championship ,, and in every federation I go in I kick all of the superstars asses, I make sure that they have no time to breath I am always where they are I make sure that they take a beating, I make sure that they leave this arena scared, I make sure.. That they are bleeding when I put the white out on them ….. And I make sure... that their arms are broken when I put them in the White Out. And at Slim Survivals, I plan to do that entire thing to my opponent BBK, and I plan to do much more. Their will be blood shredded in that ring, But it will; be mostly their blood.

One finals message

BBK, you would wish that you never came into that ring with me, Your not a good superstar and we all know that, so when were in that ring i will give you no mercy and at the end of the match, i will have something that you don't and that will be that Tough Enough Championship!

Master of Disaster Drops the Mic as my theme song htis the stage, He then leaves the ring, He is walking down the ramp as fans want to shake his hand, He goes up to one fan, and slaps him in the fance, MOD is About to leave until the fans Begin to Boo him, He stands their for 10 sec, And then he looks back and stares into the ring, he then leaves the arena.
Back to top Go down
KingOfDX
Standing Tall
Standing Tall
KingOfDX

Male
Number of posts : 585
Registration date : 2007-05-16

Wrestler Info.
Title History: 1x WWKF Main Event Champ, 1x WWKF Heavyweight Champ
Finisher: Pedigree- King Drop

The next Champion Empty
PostSubject: Re: The next Champion   The next Champion Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 9:59 am

impressive bruno, youve improved a lot!
Back to top Go down
Max Death
WWKF Rising Star
WWKF Rising Star
Max Death

Male
Number of posts : 167
Registration date : 2007-05-21

Wrestler Info.
Title History: 3x WWKF Tag Team Champ, 1x Heavyweight champ,
Finisher: MDS (Max Death Situation)

The next Champion Empty
PostSubject: Re: The next Champion   The next Champion Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 10:08 am

jeremy will lose.... if he doesnt make another rp
Back to top Go down
Master of Disaster
WWKF Orginal
WWKF Orginal
Master of Disaster

Male

Wrestler Info.

The next Champion Empty
PostSubject: Re: The next Champion   The next Champion Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 2:02 pm

Thanks KODX, and its not just me that inproved u did to KODX
Back to top Go down
Master of Disaster
WWKF Orginal
WWKF Orginal
Master of Disaster

Male

Wrestler Info.

The next Champion Empty
PostSubject: Re: The next Champion   The next Champion Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 2:23 pm

MOD, is talking to a friend about his match with BBK, for the championship, One of his friends ask him are you afraid of BBK?

MOD- Hell no, im not afraid of anyone, Listen this BBK guy thinks he can actually beat me, he's nothing but a jerk. a jerk that doesn't no how to wrestle. He can't beat me. Noone can beat me. When i have that championship around my waist im going to hit him with it after! He can't stop me,

and i have heard some rumours about possible TGK having something to finish with me, well i say bring it on, Neither you and BBK are going to stop me from getting what i deserve, what i have worked so hard for, And it is that championship!

MOD- When the night is over their are only 5 Words you will here, and those 5 words are

THE NEXT CHAMP, IS HERE!

scene fades
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The next Champion Empty
PostSubject: Re: The next Champion   The next Champion Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The next Champion
Page 1 of 1