WWKFederation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WWKFederation

World Wrestling Kings Federation (WWKF) Orignally the WWK, is a wrestling e fed based on brutality

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

It's My Time To Shine!! (Triple Threat Match & World Tit

Go down 
+6
Adam Starr
Max Death
Killer
Master of Disaster
X-Mate
Body Breaking Kid
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Master of Disaster
WWKF Orginal
WWKF Orginal
Master of Disaster

Male
Number of posts : 370
Registration date : 2007-05-15

Wrestler Info.
Title History: 1xTough Enough , 1xTag Team
Finisher: Master Bomb
Type - Heel/Face/: Heel

It's My Time To Shine!! (Triple Threat Match & World Tit - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's My Time To Shine!! (Triple Threat Match & World Tit   It's My Time To Shine!! (Triple Threat Match & World Tit - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 3:57 pm

Ya, those last few rp's were great, The first one that you made sucked though because it was all Matches,

But i think that BBK should win the title, But i have some tricks up my sleve
Back to top Go down
Killer
WWKF Rising Star
WWKF Rising Star
Killer

Number of posts : 161

Wrestler Info.
Title History: 1x Tough Enough 3xMain Event 1xHeavyweight
Finisher: KKU

PostSubject: Re: It's My Time To Shine!! (Triple Threat Match & World Tit   It's My Time To Shine!! (Triple Threat Match & World Tit - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 4:09 pm

Like what? , not rp'in against El Toro because M.O.D is too afraid? , or maybe not rp'in for the Battle Royal cuz the one and only... is in it , yea me
Back to top Go down
Master of Disaster
WWKF Orginal
WWKF Orginal
Master of Disaster

Male
Number of posts : 370

Wrestler Info.
Title History: 1xTough Enough , 1xTag Team
Finisher: Master Bomb

PostSubject: Re: It's My Time To Shine!! (Triple Threat Match & World Tit   It's My Time To Shine!! (Triple Threat Match & World Tit - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 4:35 pm

Im not afraid of El toro. I would like another championship, so i don;t want to waste my ideas on a Match that i dont care about like the one with el toro
Back to top Go down
Max Death
WWKF Rising Star
WWKF Rising Star
Max Death

Male
Number of posts : 167
Registration date : 2007-05-21

Wrestler Info.
Title History: 3x WWKF Tag Team Champ, 1x Heavyweight champ,
Finisher: MDS (Max Death Situation)

PostSubject: Re: It's My Time To Shine!! (Triple Threat Match & World Tit   It's My Time To Shine!! (Triple Threat Match & World Tit - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 5:10 pm

actully that rp was long cause BBK copied his whole old rp
Back to top Go down
Body Breaking Kid
WWKF Orginal
WWKF Orginal
Body Breaking Kid

Male
Number of posts : 312
Registration date : 2007-06-07

Wrestler Info.
Title History:
Finisher:

PostSubject: Re: It's My Time To Shine!! (Triple Threat Match & World Tit   It's My Time To Shine!! (Triple Threat Match & World Tit - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 5:12 pm

***yea we all no and u tolds me on msn anyways. man, it will be a big match***
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/bbkwwkf
Rocked-X
WWKF Superstar
WWKF Superstar
Rocked-X

Male
Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2007-09-02

Wrestler Info.
Title History: Current 1/2 OF WWKF WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPS
Finisher: RXB- Rock Bottom
Type - Heel/Face/: Face

PostSubject: Re: It's My Time To Shine!! (Triple Threat Match & World Tit   It's My Time To Shine!! (Triple Threat Match & World Tit - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 5:49 pm

This guy is a friggen RP machine... is that how you spend your time?

I cant even find any time to write and rp!
Back to top Go down
Adam Starr
WWKF Rising Star
WWKF Rising Star

Male
Number of posts : 137
Finisher : The Headliner
Registration date : 2007-08-29

Wrestler Info.
Title History: Your Current Main Event and Heavyweight Champion
Finisher: The Headliner, The Shinning Star Press

PostSubject: Re: It's My Time To Shine!! (Triple Threat Match & World Tit   It's My Time To Shine!! (Triple Threat Match & World Tit - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 6:04 pm

Man, I wish I could have been in this match \/_\/
Back to top Go down
Body Breaking Kid
WWKF Orginal
WWKF Orginal
Body Breaking Kid

Male

Wrestler Info.
Title History:
Finisher:

PostSubject: Re: It's My Time To Shine!! (Triple Threat Match & World Tit   It's My Time To Shine!! (Triple Threat Match & World Tit - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 6:13 pm

****************SCENE OPENS******************

Boss's Life sounds up as fans start cheering. Standing up and signs up. BBK apperes at the stage and he shows that T.O.W.E.R. are the next WWKF Tag Champions.

BBK reaches the ring.

Mike-What words does the leader of T.O.W.E.R. have for us today? Find out after this!!

************WWKF COMMERCAIL************

************SCENE RE-OPENS***************

Jim-We are back!! Now, let's sit and listen to what BBK has the say.

BBK-Ok I finally put these two videos together to so what I really mean. Now, I am a serious person and what I say goes. When I say Overtaker and X-Mate come, the come. Now, watch this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kFY00WzhM1g

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4FRzoNb5Us

Fans cheer.

BBK-Ok, in those videos, I will become WWKF Heavyweight Champion and become King of the WWKF World. Now, let's talk about people here. Those are my enimies. And many more.

DXLatin I faces 4 tiems and lost all 4 matchs. After, I quit WWKF and went back to PWF. 'Till I closed it down. Now this guy is unstopable and I had no chance of beating this man.

Max Death, the UNDERGOD of WWKF. King of WWKF 2007. Former WWKF Tag Team Champions. Now this guy is brothers with Metal Head. Max Death has won the WWKF Heavyweight Championship before and as I said in the past, HE had his chance to shine but he didn't have a chance. Now it's time for a new star to shine.

Basicly, Metal Head is the same as Max Death, but he hasn't won the WWKF Heavyweight Championship or he isn't King Of 2007 but he is a big man and nothings stopping this big man.

Master of Disaster, this guy has stolen my WWKF Tough Enough Championship. Well just like in the video, he didn't LISTEN TO MY WARNING and now I'm Title-less. This guy is going down this Slim Survival.

KingofDX the NON-most hated now in WWKF and I bet backstage he's thanking me for saying that. So, he has been a great superstar...wait...he's not in this match. Ok moving on.

Killer, the man who made KODX injured for like days and then KODX came back. But this guy is trully a KILLER but this Slim Survival, he will become Killer into a Piller.

BBK-Well that's left on my mind so far. Now, Lemme lay down my suggestions for Saturday's night.

------------------------------------------------------
Triple Threat

--------------
BBK vs Rocked X vs Max Death
(If BBK wins , T.O.W.ER gets a shot at the Tag Team Titles , if Max wins GSB gets a rematch)
Winner-T.O.W.E.R.

Singles Match
---------------
X-Mate vs Kennedy
Kennedy (Sorry X-Mate)

Brutal Survivor Rematch - Submisson Only
--------------------------------------------
Great King(c) vs Poison

No Dq
-------
Master Of Disaster w/ Candy vs El Toro
(For Custody of Candy)
Winner-El Toro, he's so crazy he'll do anything

WWKF Main Event Championship - Parking Lot Brawl
---------------------------------
DXLatin vs Metal Head
(Rattlesnake wants Latin to destroy KODX , so he places KODX vs Latin - Parking Lot Brawl , but when KODX is not in the building and still missing from the hospital he is replaced by Metal Head)
Winner-DXLatin because this guy is unstoppable. No way that Metal Head will win.

Debut - Singles
-------
Adam Heart vs LatinoKing
Adam Hart

Heavyweight Championship - Battle Royal
-----------------------------
Killer vs Kennedy vs Kane vs Max Death
vs El Toro vs Rocked X vs M.O.D vs BBK
vs Overtaker vs X-Mate vs Bad Blood

VS

Labofax!!

11 Man Battle Royal
Winner-BBK (We'll see about that)
------------------------------------------------------------

BBK-Well thats it for today. Now, just wait until I become WWKF Heavyweight Champion.

BBK leaves the ring and he returns into his locker room.
Back to top Go down
Body Breaking Kid
WWKF Orginal
WWKF Orginal
Body Breaking Kid

Male

Wrestler Info.
Title History:
Finisher:

PostSubject: Re: It's My Time To Shine!! (Triple Threat Match & World Tit   It's My Time To Shine!! (Triple Threat Match & World Tit - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 6:14 pm

Rocked-X wrote:
This guy is a friggen RP machine... is that how you spend your time?

I cant even find any time to write and rp!

***and no i dont spend my time rp'ing all day i go outside play basketball and all that stuff but i do have spare time to rp
Back to top Go down
Rocked-X
WWKF Superstar
WWKF Superstar
Rocked-X

Male
Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2007-09-02

Wrestler Info.
Title History: Current 1/2 OF WWKF WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPS
Finisher: RXB- Rock Bottom
Type - Heel/Face/: Face

PostSubject: Re: It's My Time To Shine!! (Triple Threat Match & World Tit   It's My Time To Shine!! (Triple Threat Match & World Tit - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 6:22 pm

well you've won the triple threat.
Back to top Go down
Metal Head
WWKF Superstar
WWKF Superstar
Metal Head

Male
Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2007-05-21

Wrestler Info.
Title History: 3xTag
Finisher: Road Kill
Type - Heel/Face/: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: It's My Time To Shine!! (Triple Threat Match & World Tit   It's My Time To Shine!! (Triple Threat Match & World Tit - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 6:35 pm

why did you put the card in your rp?
Back to top Go down
Body Breaking Kid
WWKF Orginal
WWKF Orginal
Body Breaking Kid

Male

Wrestler Info.
Title History:
Finisher:

PostSubject: Re: It's My Time To Shine!! (Triple Threat Match & World Tit   It's My Time To Shine!! (Triple Threat Match & World Tit - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 6:35 pm

***thats it thats all u can say bout my rps? o well i am gonna be the next wwkf hevayweight champ***
Back to top Go down
Body Breaking Kid
WWKF Orginal
WWKF Orginal
Body Breaking Kid

Male

Wrestler Info.
Title History:
Finisher:

PostSubject: Re: It's My Time To Shine!! (Triple Threat Match & World Tit   It's My Time To Shine!! (Triple Threat Match & World Tit - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 6:36 pm

Metal Head wrote:
why did you put the card in your rp?

***in my rp it said that i would make a suggestion of wats gonna happen at that day***
Back to top Go down
Adam Starr
WWKF Rising Star
WWKF Rising Star

Male
Number of posts : 137
Finisher : The Headliner
Registration date : 2007-08-29

Wrestler Info.
Title History: Your Current Main Event and Heavyweight Champion
Finisher: The Headliner, The Shinning Star Press

PostSubject: Re: It's My Time To Shine!! (Triple Threat Match & World Tit   It's My Time To Shine!! (Triple Threat Match & World Tit - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 7:00 pm

Ya, I agree with MH, it's pretty cheap and you lose marks on your rps
Back to top Go down
Body Breaking Kid
WWKF Orginal
WWKF Orginal
Body Breaking Kid

Male

Wrestler Info.
Title History:
Finisher:

PostSubject: Re: It's My Time To Shine!! (Triple Threat Match & World Tit   It's My Time To Shine!! (Triple Threat Match & World Tit - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 7:16 pm

Body Breaking Kid wrote:
****************SCENE OPENS******************

Boss's Life sounds up as fans start cheering. Standing up and signs up. BBK apperes at the stage and he shows that T.O.W.E.R. are the next WWKF Tag Champions.

BBK reaches the ring.

Mike-What words does the leader of T.O.W.E.R. have for us today? Find out after this!!

************WWKF COMMERCAIL************

************SCENE RE-OPENS***************

Jim-We are back!! Now, let's sit and listen to what BBK has the say.

BBK-Ok I finally put these two videos together to so what I really mean. Now, I am a serious person and what I say goes. When I say Overtaker and X-Mate come, the come. Now, watch this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kFY00WzhM1g

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4FRzoNb5Us

Fans cheer.

BBK-Ok, in those videos, I will become WWKF Heavyweight Champion and become King of the WWKF World. Now, let's talk about people here. Those are my enimies. And many more.

DXLatin I faces 4 tiems and lost all 4 matchs. After, I quit WWKF and went back to PWF. 'Till I closed it down. Now this guy is unstopable and I had no chance of beating this man.

Max Death, the UNDERGOD of WWKF. King of WWKF 2007. Former WWKF Tag Team Champions. Now this guy is brothers with Metal Head. Max Death has won the WWKF Heavyweight Championship before and as I said in the past, HE had his chance to shine but he didn't have a chance. Now it's time for a new star to shine.

Basicly, Metal Head is the same as Max Death, but he hasn't won the WWKF Heavyweight Championship or he isn't King Of 2007 but he is a big man and nothings stopping this big man.

Master of Disaster, this guy has stolen my WWKF Tough Enough Championship. Well just like in the video, he didn't LISTEN TO MY WARNING and now I'm Title-less. This guy is going down this Slim Survival.

KingofDX the NON-most hated now in WWKF and I bet backstage he's thanking me for saying that. So, he has been a great superstar...wait...he's not in this match. Ok moving on.

Killer, the man who made KODX injured for like days and then KODX came back. But this guy is trully a KILLER but this Slim Survival, he will become Killer into a Piller.

BBK-Well that's left on my mind so far. Now, Lemme lay down my suggestions for Saturday's night.

Now there is a...I'm not gonna talk about my matches, not to brag. So, it will be, X-Mate vs Kennedy. Looks like X-Mate will make a good debut and finish of Kennedy. What else....a re-match for the Burtal Survival Championship, I'd say that Poison will keep it. Now, El Toro will beat M.O.D. in my thought. Now, the WWKF Main Event Title. Metal Head has like a 48% chance of winning from DXLatin. But I think that Latin will defend. And Adam Hart will have a perfect debut.

BBK-Well thats it for today. Now, just wait until I become WWKF Heavyweight Champion.

BBK leaves the ring and he returns into his locker room.

***i changed it a bit***
Back to top Go down
X-Mate
Noobie
Noobie
X-Mate

Male
Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2007-09-08

Wrestler Info.
Title History:
Finisher:
Type - Heel/Face/:

PostSubject: Re: It's My Time To Shine!! (Triple Threat Match & World Tit   It's My Time To Shine!! (Triple Threat Match & World Tit - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2007 1:36 pm

shit man u wont just stop rp'ing!! ur crazy man!
Back to top Go down
Body Breaking Kid
WWKF Orginal
WWKF Orginal
Body Breaking Kid

Male

Wrestler Info.
Title History:
Finisher:

PostSubject: Re: It's My Time To Shine!! (Triple Threat Match & World Tit   It's My Time To Shine!! (Triple Threat Match & World Tit - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2007 5:27 pm

****************SCECE OPENS*****************

Boss's Life begins to play as fans stand and cheer. BBK apperes in the stage and he is ready to speak.

Mike-This man won't stop talking about h im becoming WWKF Heavyweight Champion!! He's crazy to do anything to get the WWKF Heavyweight Championship. Man I'm so fired up for this match I'll go up to him and say I'll win that title!! WOO!!

Jim-Heh slow down old timer and don't go near him, he'll kick your ass (laughs) and by the way, you really need to stop eating Wendy's Spicy Chicken Burger man. It gets you fired up.

Mike-Shut up, BBK is about to say something!!

BBK-Ok first...what the hell? What smells like Wendys?

Mike raises up his burger and cheers.

Jim-Sit down fatty.

BBK-Anyways, I watched some videos of people in my match. They do seem hard opponets, besides Kennedy.

Mike laughs and chockes on a piece of his bun.

BBK-My god MIKE STOP EATING WENDY'S!! YOU GET FAT! Now, I wanted revenge from Master of Disaster from stealing my WWKF Tough Enough Championship and he says about his third title around his waist but here's what T.O.W.E.R. thinks, that the title slash WWKF Tough Enough you have now, someone will take that and T.O.W.E.R. will take your WWKF Tag Team Championships. I will take away your chances of becoming WWKF Heavyweight Championship.

BBK-Max Death, rough times eh buddy? Rough fights and we mostly didn't survive our matchs. But now, this time, this match will be serious son. Thi fight is one big one. For the WWKF Heavyweight Championship. I will not joke around with you. You are my main target because both of us are in two matchs. For the WWKF Tag titles and for the WWKF Heavyweight title. So watch out for me. For I am Body Breaking Kid and as in the video, fear me because this Slim Survival, I will become the next WWKF Heavyweight Champion!!

BBK-Killer, you know I said stuff about you. But I'm talking to each and one of you because I will become champ. Now, I know you so called Killed 36 superstars but that is your last. Everyone will put and end to your "Killing Spree" and you will become once alive but soon to be dead. I know we haven't faced before but this is the first time. And by showing I will be the Killer of Killer, I will take you out of the Battle Royal. Nothing more. You will taste your own medicine this Slim Survival. And Killer, change your name because your killing days are over!!

BBK-Kennedy I'm not going to waste time on you. You just simply suck.

BBK-Kane, not afraid of you. Your stupid fire (BOOSH) and your lame videos and your lame hand signs. They are just gay. Kane you will just be just like Kennedy. A easy opponet.

BBK-Rocked-X, your title reain will end quickly once I win that match. You will see that BBK and T.O.W.E.R. truly are champions. So move aside and get lost.

BBK-EL TORO!! THE OLD TIMER!! Get lost. No one cau catch the Mexican Jumping Bean but I can get him out of the match. He is just one easy guy and he does deserve this one thing, to lose his chance of becoming WWKF Heavyweight Champion!!

BBK-Ok people on T.O.W.E.R. i know everything about you guys. No point of saying stuff about you.

BBK-Bad Blood, you were no match to me and T.O.W.E.R. in Champion of Champions. Just like Kane, bury both of you in Death Valley and get out of my way because BBK is the next WWKF Heavyweight Champ!!

BBK-Labofaxd, you are no match for me. You are retired and now your back? Your crazy man. You won't win your WWKF Heavyweight Championship back and I will become champ. Now OUT LABO!!

BBK-Ok, the Battle Royal Match, been in one before for three WWKF Titles. I won the WWKF Tough Enough Championship then. But now, no three winners. Only one. That's BBK. And for pete's sake, people!! You gotta understand the facts. You had chances then and now. You people still didn't take CONTROL of those chances! You are arn't in control of your WWKF Carrers. You gottta shine and rise to the top and become the best just like DXLatin. For example. Max Death was WWKF Heavyweight Champion but lost it I dunno how long ago but he didn't go to the top and become the best. And now, he was WWKF Tag champs but didn't show it! This is real people. You have chances of becoming the best and you people are not taking control of that! But now, since you all lost your chances, it's time for T.O.W.E.R. and me, BBK to shine and rise to the top of the WWKF World and nothing fo you noobs can do anything about it. I am the Body Breaking Kid. I break not only your body but I break your hearts. You hopes and dreams. I break anything that I can destory of you. Like DXLatin. Broken 25 people to break his record but he broke their hopes and dreams in a Parking Lot Brawl Match. And now, I am 14-0 in WWFN back in PWF and no one did something like that. I am 3 times World Champ and this Slim Survival, I will become WWKF Heavyweight Champion and as I said in the past, I have experience in Battle Royal matches and experiences make your chances of winning bigger. If you have experience of for example dunking over a tall guy. Then after a while, your better at it. So experience dos effect what you do. And to finish off my speech cause I'm getting tired, if you want to win this match, you need
Experience
Power
Respect
Durability
Quickness
And many more. Why I'm saying this is because I'm giving you guys a chance to be the best. But at the moment, It's time for BBK to shine and become WWKF Heavyweight Champion and make T.O.W.E.R. the best stable in WWKF. So fear me and T.O.W.E.R. for that we are Taking Over WWKF.

Mike-What a long speech.

BBK drops the mic and leaves for the locker rooms

*****************SCENE CLOSES******************
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's My Time To Shine!! (Triple Threat Match & World Tit   It's My Time To Shine!! (Triple Threat Match & World Tit - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's My Time To Shine!! (Triple Threat Match & World Tit
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2