WWKFederation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WWKFederation

World Wrestling Kings Federation (WWKF) Orignally the WWK, is a wrestling e fed based on brutality

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

BBK vs Labofaxd (Champions of Champions)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Body Breaking Kid
WWKF Orginal
WWKF Orginal
Body Breaking Kid

Male
Number of posts : 312
Registration date : 2007-06-07

Wrestler Info.
Title History:
Finisher:
Type - Heel/Face/: Heel

BBK vs Labofaxd (Champions of Champions) Empty
PostSubject: BBK vs Labofaxd (Champions of Champions)   BBK vs Labofaxd (Champions of Champions) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2007 2:43 pm

Scene opnes up with the history of BBK's PPV stuff.

VIDEO

NO SURVIVAL (PWF FIRST PPV)

Jake-Ok first PWF PPV! No Survival! Many have come and gone tonight as we get ready for BBK vs Max Death for the PWF Heavyweight Championship. These two are legends in PWF and will remain legends. Now sit back and find out whats gonna happen!

LATER ON THE MATCH

John-Wait a minute, WAIT! MAX DEATH! TOPE ROPE! DEATHLFYING DROP! NO WAY! 1...2......KICK Out?

END OF MATCH

John-We have a new PWF Heavyweight Champion, Max Death! BBK's is 0-1 in PPV.

SUPER PWF SLAM

King-YES! BBK HAS WON THE PWF HEAVYWEIGHT CAHMPIONSHIP FROM MAX DEATH! OMG! NO WAY!

MARCH BREAKDOWN

King-Ok the biggest matches ever in PWF history, the PWF Royal Battle. 30 men, one walks home with the PWF Champion!

Overtaker-It's nice to be champion!

WORLD WRESTLING FIGHT NIGHT I

BBK on a role here, facing Cane tonight. Winner has a chance at Overtaker's PWF Championship.

PWF BASH

Denver-Dooms day is here! Overtaker is here defedning his PWF Championship.

ROYAL BATTLE

John-Another Battle Royal but bigger! 60 men! 30 from PWF and 30 from DWE...Max Death's e fed that he never works on.

AFTER PWF ABSENTS

PWF FINALE PRESENTS NO SURVIVAL

BBK-I'm glad that I'm still PWF Champion but tonight is it, its over, we are bankrumped and we have to close so yea thank you everyone who is watching and good-bye PWF.

VIDEO ENDS

BBK-So really, im really 7-13 in the PPV but that video didnt show most of it. But this is not PWF....this is WWKF and soon is the WWKF Final Resulutions PPV, my first WWKF PPV. Glad as always and I'm facing Labofaxd in a Champion of Champions Match. WWKF Tough Enough Champion VS WWKF Heavyweight Champion...which SHOULD BE MINE IF I CHOSE FIRST! Anyway, this match proves who is the better champion.

Fans cheer on Labofaxd and BBK

BBK-Agian with the 50% thing eh? I know that Labofaxd is the better man but this proves like what I said, who is the better champion.

Fan-LABOFAXD!

BBK-You a** that wasn't a question to answer! Ok now I will ask you people, who is the better champion? Labofaxd?

Fans cheer loudly

BBK-Bout me?

Few cheers and lots of boo's

BBK-So now you think I suck? Ok I don't care! I just don't care! You boo me I don't care. I lost some popularity but I have a championship! Not like all of you people here! You people all suck! Ok! JUST FIND OUT AND SEE WHO IS THE CHAMPION OF CHAMPIONS!

Fans cheer Labofaxd several times more than once.

BBK drops the mic with anger as he goes to his locker rooms. But before he goes, he gives the fans the finger.

Fans boo as the scene closes.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/bbkwwkf
Body Breaking Kid
WWKF Orginal
WWKF Orginal
Body Breaking Kid

Male

Wrestler Info.
Title History:
Finisher:

PostSubject: Re: BBK vs Labofaxd (Champions of Champions)   BBK vs Labofaxd (Champions of Champions) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2007 5:30 pm

Scene opnes up with a video of what happened before.

Scene opnes up with the history of BBK's PPV stuff.

VIDEO

NO SURVIVAL (PWF FIRST PPV)

Jake-Ok first PWF PPV! No Survival! Many have come and gone tonight as we get ready for BBK vs Max Death for the PWF Heavyweight Championship. These two are legends in PWF and will remain legends. Now sit back and find out whats gonna happen!

LATER ON THE MATCH

John-Wait a minute, WAIT! MAX DEATH! TOPE ROPE! DEATHLFYING DROP! NO WAY! 1...2......KICK Out?

END OF MATCH

John-We have a new PWF Heavyweight Champion, Max Death! BBK's is 0-1 in PPV.

SUPER PWF SLAM

King-YES! BBK HAS WON THE PWF HEAVYWEIGHT CAHMPIONSHIP FROM MAX DEATH! OMG! NO WAY!

MARCH BREAKDOWN

King-Ok the biggest matches ever in PWF history, the PWF Royal Battle. 30 men, one walks home with the PWF Champion!

Overtaker-It's nice to be champion!

WORLD WRESTLING FIGHT NIGHT I

BBK on a role here, facing Cane tonight. Winner has a chance at Overtaker's PWF Championship.

PWF BASH

Denver-Dooms day is here! Overtaker is here defedning his PWF Championship.

ROYAL BATTLE

John-Another Battle Royal but bigger! 60 men! 30 from PWF and 30 from DWE...Max Death's e fed that he never works on.

AFTER PWF ABSENTS

PWF FINALE PRESENTS NO SURVIVAL

BBK-I'm glad that I'm still PWF Champion but tonight is it, its over, we are bankrumped and we have to close so yea thank you everyone who is watching and good-bye PWF.

VIDEO ENDS

BBK-So really, im really 7-13 in the PPV but that video didnt show most of it. But this is not PWF....this is WWKF and soon is the WWKF Final Resulutions PPV, my first WWKF PPV. Glad as always and I'm facing Labofaxd in a Champion of Champions Match. WWKF Tough Enough Champion VS WWKF Heavyweight Champion...which SHOULD BE MINE IF I CHOSE FIRST! Anyway, this match proves who is the better champion.

Fans cheer on Labofaxd and BBK

BBK-Agian with the 50% thing eh? I know that Labofaxd is the better man but this proves like what I said, who is the better champion.

Fan-LABOFAXD!

BBK-You a** that wasn't a question to answer! Ok now I will ask you people, who is the better champion? Labofaxd?

Fans cheer loudly

BBK-Bout me?

Few cheers and lots of boo's

BBK-So now you think I suck? Ok I don't care! I just don't care! You boo me I don't care. I lost some popularity but I have a championship! Not like all of you people here! You people all suck! Ok! JUST FIND OUT AND SEE WHO IS THE CHAMPION OF CHAMPIONS!

Fans cheer Labofaxd several times more than once.

BBK drops the mic with anger as he goes to his locker rooms. But before he goes, he gives the fans the finger.

Fans boo as the scene closes.

VIDEO CLOSES

BBK-Ok I know you people hate me but I'm the WWKF Tough Enough Champion!

People booing BBK as they chant Kennedy and the camera shows a fan's sign that says "Kennedy 4 WWKF Tough Enough Champion!"

BBK-I'm still champ and remain champion! You people suck and don't know who your booing! You booing the WWKF Tough Enough Champion, PWF Heavyweight Champion and PWF Champion!

Fans chant "PWF SUCKS!"

BBK-Ok you people are stupid, PWF is done! It doesn't live! It got closed down! And then you people will be closed down!

Fans boo more and 1 fan throws a pop bottle at BBK.

BBK-Fuck whoever was that!

BBK finds the fan and STF Locks him and he taps and hears a crack in his ankle. Soon WWKF staff come out and some parimedicts come out and bring him to the Hospital.

BBK-You people see that? Thats whats gonna happen at Final Resulution! Labofaxd will tap out to my STF Lock and I will become the Champion of Champions!

Fans boo BBK soo much that everyone seems to throw stuff at BBK and chant "LABOFAXD!" many times.

BBK-I and Labofaxd we're tag teams with DXLatin and we lost becuase of you people!

Fans boo loud

BBK-Ok I had enough of this, I will win and thats the BOTOM LINE! Labofaxd.....you...are...MESSIN' WIT DA WRONG PERSON!

Fans boo BBK and chant "Labofaxd"

BBK drops the mic as he returns to his locker room.
Back to top Go down
Body Breaking Kid
WWKF Orginal
WWKF Orginal
Body Breaking Kid

Male

Wrestler Info.
Title History:
Finisher:

PostSubject: Re: BBK vs Labofaxd (Champions of Champions)   BBK vs Labofaxd (Champions of Champions) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2007 4:40 pm

Scene opens up with BBK's locker room. Then The Interviewer came knocking on BBK's door as he has a bandage at his head and knee.

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

Interviewer-C'mon open this MFK door! BBK! I got a surprise for ya if you open this door!

BBK-Ok what? Oh, your back. Ok what do you want a**?

Interviewer-I got a surpri....

BBK cuts The Interviewer off his sentance.

BBK-OK I HEARD YOU FROM ACROSS THE WORLD! STOP SAYING IT IN MY HEAD! What is it and finish off before my computer crashes again.

Interviewer-Ok, this is what I got....I found a PWF superstar waiting outdie and he knew that you came to WWKF so follow me.

BBK-Ok bitch, I'm not too sure of this...I sent all the PWF superstars somewhere in Mexico and they wern't supposed to be back so I'm not trusting you. Gimme proof that one of them is here!

Interviewer-Ok follow me just please follow me. Ok since I'm an Interviewer, what are your thoguth of your first WWKF PPV?

BBK-Ok first thing, CONGRATS FOR ASKING ME A QUESTION THAT NO ONE HAS ALREADY ASKED ME! Anyways, PPV are the same...PWF PPV, TEWF PPV, BWF PPV and WWKF PPV are the same, how? Same thing, they fight for titles and fight for revenge. They are the same no matter what. I've been in 20 PPV in my wrestling career and its been all the same. You win you lose, nothing different so my thoguths are that I'm not scared. I've seen Labofaxd fight before and he is a awsome wrestler....better than me. But after this match.....whoever the winner is, it proves who is better than the other, and better champion than others. No matter what happenes, there will be a winner and a loser and thats really it,

Interviewer-Thanks for that word! Ok next question, if Labofaxd did get the best of you and become the champion of champions, what will be your reaction?

BBK-Oh you know, the original, get pissed, hit them when they don't know your there and show him that after that match and I lose, I will be the better man even if he is the Champion of Champions. I'll be the better man, better than him. So then it will be time to get aggressive and kick his a**!

Fans boo and chant "LABOFAXD"!

Interviewer-Ok last question, this is off topic but...if you ever get into a rival with DXLatin, will you finally beat him?

BBK-DXLatin, I have lost to him about 3-4 times but this time since I finally know everything in the bussniess, I have a chance to finally beat him.

Interviewer-Ok now for your surprise....

Out of no where, Overtaker comes out and nails him with a Tomb of Death straight to the pavment. BBK starts bleeding.

Interviewer-THATS FOR THROWING ME INTO THE LOCKER AND BEATING ME UP THEN THROWING ME TO THE BOSS' OFFICE! Overtaker, take him to Rattlesnake's office.

Overtaker takes him to the boss' office and both leave the WWKF Arena and the scene clses as BBK keeps on bleeding.
Back to top Go down
Body Breaking Kid
WWKF Orginal
WWKF Orginal
Body Breaking Kid

Male

Wrestler Info.
Title History:
Finisher:

PostSubject: Re: BBK vs Labofaxd (Champions of Champions)   BBK vs Labofaxd (Champions of Champions) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2007 7:33 am

Scece opens up in he PWF Arena as BBK goes into his old locker room to pack up everything.

Minutes later, BBK gets into a taxi back to the WWKF Arena. Then his cellphone rings.

BBK-Hello?

Unknown Person-Yea is this WWKF Tough Enough Champion?

BBK-No shit! Ok this better not be Kennedy cause I already heard your message!

Unknown Person-No I'm just an ordinary fan that found your number when Overtaker came by to the parking lot.

BBK-Ok but don't tell anyone else ok? Cause I don't wanna have many callers.

Fan-Ok fine bye.

BBK-Ok bye.

Both hang up the phone.

Driver-When again?

BBK-Oh yea uhh....WWKF Arena..near...just go down this road and you might find it. It has a huge WWKF Logo and shows WWKF Arena.

Driver-Ok let me just call someone. Yea hello? Yea set it right infront of the WWKF Arena. Ok yea. Ok thanks. Bye.

BBK-What the fu** is going on? You setting something infront of the arena? Are you mad? Ok first I get Tomb to Death yesterday thats y I got this bandage on my head and now your gonna crash a mother fu**ing car? Oh your just smart. PULL OVER! I SAID PULL OVER DAMNIT! PULL OVER! GO ALREADY! PULL OVER!

Driver-Ok why do you think that way? I locked the doors and nothing can stop this cab cause IM NOT IN CONTROL! CAN'T YOU SEE THAT I CAN'T DRIVE? I CAN'T DO ANYTHING!

BBK-FU**! FU**! FU**!

The taxi drives into a limo and fire goes up.

BBK-Damn. (cough)(cough)(cough). Oh god...(cough) aww...my knee...my KNEE! damn....ooowww....(cough)(cough).

Driver-Call...(cough)...the..(cough)..Fire..people..(cough)..and...(cough)...abulance..(cough)...no...w...(cough)

Soon after the Fire Crew comes and the Abulance comes. They take the Driver and BBK to the Hospitol as the Fire Truck takes out the fire.

BBK-I better be back for my match against Labofaxd...

Scene cloese as the Abulance goes away to the Hospitol and the Fire Crew tkaes out the fire.
Back to top Go down
Labofaxd
WWKF Rising Star
WWKF Rising Star
Labofaxd

Male
Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2007-05-15

Wrestler Info.
Title History: 2xMain Event , 1xHeavyweight , 1xTag Team
Finisher: Gore/Spear

PostSubject: Re: BBK vs Labofaxd (Champions of Champions)   BBK vs Labofaxd (Champions of Champions) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2007 8:40 pm

Dude get a life all you do is RP's i mean honeslty i wouldnt RP but im not going to sorry i have a life, i dont sit on my computer chair all day and do RP's
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BBK vs Labofaxd (Champions of Champions)   BBK vs Labofaxd (Champions of Champions) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BBK vs Labofaxd (Champions of Champions)
Page 1 of 1