WWKFederation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WWKFederation

World Wrestling Kings Federation (WWKF) Orignally the WWK, is a wrestling e fed based on brutality

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Kennedy, ready to hail to the king?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
KingOfDX
Standing Tall
Standing Tall
KingOfDX

Male
Number of posts : 585
Registration date : 2007-05-16

Wrestler Info.
Title History: 1x WWKF Main Event Champ, 1x WWKF Heavyweight Champ
Finisher: Pedigree- King Drop
Type - Heel/Face/: Heel

Kennedy, ready to hail to the king? Empty
PostSubject: Kennedy, ready to hail to the king?   Kennedy, ready to hail to the king? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2007 4:43 pm

The scene opens up as the WWKF arena is silent and ready for KingOfDX to make his way to the ring. Some of the crowd is holding signs like"KODX Sucks" or KODX Rules" or Next Champ". Then, Are You Ready theme hits as KingOfDX walks out with a black t-shirt that says"KODX" with green spray paint that has DX on it. The crowd is holding glow sticks making an X. A green light shines on him as he walks into the ring, goes on the turnbuckle and does the DX hand signal. He goes in the middle, does 4 croch grabs and fireworks explode, then is handed a microphone.

KingOfDX: Everybody, got an important announcement, concerning the Road To The Gold. Here it is, I'm gonna win, so lemme ask you something, Are You Ready?? I said, Are You Readyyyyy!!! So, for the thousands in attendance, for the millions watching at home. And for you Mr.Kennedy. Ladies and Gentlemen, Boys and Girls, Children of all ages, RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.... LETS GETS READY TO SUCK ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!! So now, here's the question, who will walk §lim §urvivals the winner and advance to Road Of The Gold and face the champ after? There's no thinking to that, wanna know why? Cause I'm in it and everybody knows that I'll walk the winner and the newww WWKF Heavyweight Champion, KiiiiingOfDXXXXX!!!!!

KingOfDX is taungting Kennedy and the other superstars as the crowd begins to boo him constantly!!

• Kennedy
  • Metal Head
  • King Carnage
  • Max Death
  • Master Of Disaster
  • Killer
  • Powerbomb360
  • Bad Blood
  • Kane

KingOfDX: All these names, they're soon be crossed out because they're get their a** kicked by me starting off with Kennedy, then makes it's way down the way until this. Until, i reach on of the toughest, strongest, and meanest people in WWKF. There's 4 specific people I'm talking and you know who you are! There's Killer, he was my tag team partner and I know his strategy, so he's easy, then we have Powerbomb360 with the most Xtreme record of 38-3!! Amazing, but when you get your a** kicked, it'll be 38-4, then there Bad Blood that I have faced before, he's tough but now as tough as me which means he'll get his a** kicked also! Which leaves to the last and retarded person, The Big Red Machine, Kane. I've had problems with him, but he won't handle me again because he got destroyed the last time he faced me and will again! There's something in common with these pussy, I have had rivalries with all of them and I've come victorious!!

KingOfDX is taunting Killer, Powerbomb360, Bad Blood and Kane and mocking him! The crowd begins to boo at him and is getting angry.

Fan: KingOfDX, you can't beat them! They're one pf the greatest and your a newbie! Yuor pussy, you can't beat anyone, the only way is if you cheat!

KingOfDX: Really? Is that what you think, see every time I know I'll kick a superstars a**, you people always interupt and talk more shit than me! Well, too bad, I can kick your pussy a** no problem and I'll enjoy.

Fan#2: Shut the f**k up KingOfDX, you stupid homo. No one wants to hear your shi**y story nor your speech cause it wastes all of our precious time! Please, save all the crap for later when we are all not bored of you!

KingOfDX: Again, we have another guy who's saying s**t again! Please, you stupid fans, save that for the streets, cause I have no time hearing your stupid complaints!! Just go back to your home, but wait, you have no home. So there must be a problem and that my friend will be solved!

[color=darkorange]Fan: Shut up KingOfDX, you can't beat up any of the WWKF superstars or any fan here in attendance! Who gives a s**t about you being cocky and thinking your going to win at §lim [color:46da=yellow:46da]§urvival, well, your mistakin! Cause your worst that Jeeves, the person that King Carnage had a match with.

KingOfDX: First off, you stupid fan and that other fag, don't say s**t to me, because I'm better than you! And plus, King Carnage faced some random guy named Jeeves. Cmon, he's a guy who has never wrestled and hasn't even seen a wrestling match until now. So, I advise you to shut the f**k up right now before I come there and knock you out!! Or, are you pussy to come to my face and say that s**t, or just stay there and don't take it like a man, maybe a woman??

The 2 fans get mad and try to attack KingOfDX and try to get it pass the security guards. The security guards are resisting them from KingOfDX and KingOfDX is taunting them. The fans get more pissed off and try harder to break the grip of the guards. While the guards are holding them, they see fans attacking KingOfDX but KingOfDX starts to hit them with the sledgehammer, then more fans rush and starts to be a riot. More guards come to restrain the fans as KingOfDX is doing the Suck It taunt. *KingOfDX: And if your not down with that, we got two words for ya, SUCKKKKKKK ITTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!

Are You Ready theme hits as KingOfDX slides out of the ring and is doing the Suck It taunt over and over again at the crowd. He's walking to the back as he see's more security guards restraining more fans as they want to fight KingOfDX. KingOfDX is in the middle of the stage and taunts one last time and the scene fades.

Last edited by on Fri Jul 06, 2007 4:29 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
X-Factor
WWKF Superstar
WWKF Superstar
X-Factor

Male
Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2007-07-02

PostSubject: Re: Kennedy, ready to hail to the king?   Kennedy, ready to hail to the king? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2007 6:24 pm

again that was an Okay Rp, But it was so unorganized
Back to top Go down
King Carnage
WWKF Rising Star
WWKF Rising Star
King Carnage

Male
Number of posts : 135
Registration date : 2007-05-15

Wrestler Info.
Title History: 2xMain Event
Finisher: Special Spear

PostSubject: Re: Kennedy, ready to hail to the king?   Kennedy, ready to hail to the king? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2007 6:28 pm

it happened to me all the time. it takes me 10 - 20 minutes just fixing it
Back to top Go down
Body Breaking Kid
WWKF Orginal
WWKF Orginal
Body Breaking Kid

Male
Number of posts : 312
Registration date : 2007-06-07

Wrestler Info.
Title History:
Finisher:

PostSubject: Re: Kennedy, ready to hail to the king?   Kennedy, ready to hail to the king? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2007 6:33 pm

have different colours KODX
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/bbkwwkf
X-Factor
WWKF Superstar
WWKF Superstar
X-Factor

Male
Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2007-07-02

PostSubject: Re: Kennedy, ready to hail to the king?   Kennedy, ready to hail to the king? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2007 10:23 am

How do u get them
Back to top Go down
KingOfDX
Standing Tall
Standing Tall
KingOfDX

Male
Number of posts : 585
Registration date : 2007-05-16

Wrestler Info.
Title History: 1x WWKF Main Event Champ, 1x WWKF Heavyweight Champ
Finisher: Pedigree- King Drop

PostSubject: Re: Kennedy, ready to hail to the king?   Kennedy, ready to hail to the king? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2007 1:16 pm

dammit this fucking gay color is pissing me off!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kennedy, ready to hail to the king?   Kennedy, ready to hail to the king? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kennedy, ready to hail to the king?
Page 1 of 1