WWKFederation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WWKFederation

World Wrestling Kings Federation (WWKF) Orignally the WWK, is a wrestling e fed based on brutality

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I dont just beat people

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Killer
WWKF Rising Star
WWKF Rising Star
Killer

Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2007-05-15

Wrestler Info.
Title History: 1x Tough Enough 3xMain Event 1xHeavyweight
Finisher: KKU
Type - Heel/Face/: Heel

I dont just beat people Empty
PostSubject: I dont just beat people   I dont just beat people Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2007 12:16 pm

Scene Opens

Killer is in the scene , hes sitting on a stool , staring blankly into the floor , he looks up and his face is covered in sweat , he gets up and whipes some it off with a cloth.

A couple of minutes just standing there , he sees the camera pointing right at him. he stares at it for a while then a smile grows.

Killer - A week ago .... I had the chance to gain a title for the second time. My only title in the WWKF was the Heavyweight Championship.

Killer takes a deep breath.

Killer - My chance to gain the title was then ruined , the match became a handicap match , when Kennedy decided to play dead on the table. You may say Im being too hard on him , well this is reality folks , I've been through tables , I've walked through fire, I've been through thumbtacks , I've been through the best of the buisness. and Kennedy goes through 1 table and gets knocked out cold. I see that as unfair. I saw Kennedy and I was stupid enough to even add him to the Killing Spree. He better proof to me that hes better than that and stronger then a table. Next Saturday I will face a WWKF Orginal , I will face a self proclaimed King.

Killer tilts his head to the side and smiles

Killer - KingOfDX.... I face you. Now its time to be afriad , be very afraid. you will face a Legend, you will face a LEGEND KILLER , I dont just beat people , I kill them , I take there Careers and I end it.

Killer adjusts his wrist band

Killer - Im the Predetor and your the Prey , I am the Longest Reigning WWKF Heavyweight Champion.... 12 years as Heavyweight Champion. Thats more than DXLatins longest Main Event title reign , thats longer then you and Latins career combined , you cant beat DXLatin and you expect to beat me? oh no , man its not gonna happen , I hate to break it to you oh great Queen. But next SLim Survival is gonna be a handicap match. KingOfDX vs Killer. You will be facing

::Strenght::

::Speed::

::Power::

::Momentum Shifts::

::Imortality::

While I will face....

::Fatness::

Killer smiles and does the KKU tuant.

Killer - You claim to be a Heavyweight , but all I see in you is a slob , fat , retarded LOSER!!

Killer puases

Killer - KingOfDX , listen up , everytime I look at you , I dont understand how you made it to this buisness! , you have been on a losing streak! , I really dont see you beating me KingOfDX , all you do is watch WWE too much , your a ripoff to DXLatin and a rip off to Triple H , the last time I saw you talking I just turned the danm tv off when you said "RRRRR Lets get ready to SUCK IT!" what the hell is wrong with you? , you copyright S.O.B!! , let me ask you somthing , what does DX in your name stand for? , in Latins its DXtreame. If you have no answer to this my point will be proved if you say its the same as Latins my point will still be proven right. Everyone knows what Im cabable of , you cant say anything about me , because you know that I am one of THE best in the WWKF , I killed 36 Superstars , you just may be lucky 37th! I destroyed families I made people suffer!! , KingOfDX after this match your gonna have nightmares of me , KingOfDX , next Saturday maybe the last time the people see you walking and talking , and if it is I will make your family suffer.

Killer smiles

Killer - Oh its true , and just try to bring your sledgehammer to the ring , cuz theres only one place it will go... , in this first blood match...you'll be lucky if I just let you bleed , I just may keep the match going , blood or no blood you will be lying flat on your *** just like every Saturday and Sunday night

Killer sighs

Killer - KingOfDX , the only thing you can say about me is " Killers a fag!" "Killer Im gonna beta you!" But KingOfDX , this is the real world lady , you cant just copy wrestlers and pretend to be them , your a wannabe and a Loser , prepare to be WWKF's next Janitor , remember I dont just beat people..

Scene Fades

Back to top Go down

I dont just beat people
Page 1 of 1