WWKFederation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WWKFederation

World Wrestling Kings Federation (WWKF) Orignally the WWK, is a wrestling e fed based on brutality

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Beat You Once, BKK, And i'll Beat You Again!

Go down 
+4
DXLatin.
El Toro
Body Breaking Kid
Master of Disaster
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Master of Disaster
WWKF Orginal
WWKF Orginal
Master of Disaster

Male
Number of posts : 370
Registration date : 2007-05-15

Wrestler Info.
Title History: 1xTough Enough , 1xTag Team
Finisher: Master Bomb
Type - Heel/Face/: Heel

Beat You Once, BKK, And i'll Beat You Again! Empty
PostSubject: Beat You Once, BKK, And i'll Beat You Again!   Beat You Once, BKK, And i'll Beat You Again! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 2:12 pm

[][][][][][Part 1[][][][

Let the bodies hit the floor hits the stage as MOD walks out with his two title around his arm, He is carrying a replica of the World Heavyweight belt, on his hands, MOD walks into the ring and holds all 2 titles, he throws the replica of the Hevayweight, on the floor as he grabs the mic and lets the crowd be silenced as he begins to speak:

Last week at SS, Weird things happened, and i'm not talking about KODX winning the title, Even though that was pretty weird. Im talking about me losing both matches that i was in. Before SS, i had a 4 Match winning streak. But all good things come to an end, BBK is Fimiliar with that because when i took his Tough Enough Belt, it has been an upset as i was the biggest underdog. But their are more things to worry about as it will be a re-match at SS between me and BBK.

But BBK Knows how the first match between me and him ended, In a new champion. But this week were not playing for a championship. Both me and BBK, have had a losing week last week as it was me and him in the finals of the Battle Royal. So, basically we're playing for pride. As we are playing for pride, Someone else should be watching the match backstage and his name is killer.

and killer has been a real Bitch these past few weeks, and i'm not going to send a message to killer, but im going to send a message to The whole WWKF roster, because i am a household name, and in this federation i am the man to beat.

So, BBK buckle up, because i am the Master of Extreme, Im the highflying Maniac, and if your not sure about that then you can go ask DxLatin, and all those others because they learned it the hard way, and BBK So will You.
Back to top Go down
Body Breaking Kid
WWKF Orginal
WWKF Orginal
Body Breaking Kid

Male
Number of posts : 312
Registration date : 2007-06-07

Wrestler Info.
Title History:
Finisher:

PostSubject: Re: Beat You Once, BKK, And i'll Beat You Again!   Beat You Once, BKK, And i'll Beat You Again! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 3:16 pm

***damn mod u already started rp'ing!!***
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/bbkwwkf
Master of Disaster
WWKF Orginal
WWKF Orginal
Master of Disaster

Male

Wrestler Info.

PostSubject: Re: Beat You Once, BKK, And i'll Beat You Again!   Beat You Once, BKK, And i'll Beat You Again! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 2:48 pm

Normally, i get ideas right when ifind out im fighting
Back to top Go down
El Toro
WWKF Superstar
WWKF Superstar
El Toro

Number of posts : 52

Wrestler Info.
Title History: 10xWWKF Heavyweight 4xWWKF Tag Team
Finisher: Frog Splash
Type - Heel/Face/: Face

PostSubject: Re: Beat You Once, BKK, And i'll Beat You Again!   Beat You Once, BKK, And i'll Beat You Again! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 4:12 pm

When Im in bed I think about new positions ese Smile
Back to top Go down
Master of Disaster
WWKF Orginal
WWKF Orginal
Master of Disaster

Male

Wrestler Info.

PostSubject: Re: Beat You Once, BKK, And i'll Beat You Again!   Beat You Once, BKK, And i'll Beat You Again! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 4:47 pm

lol, Why In Bed?
Back to top Go down
DXLatin.
WWKF Rising Star
WWKF Rising Star
DXLatin.

Male
Number of posts : 261

Wrestler Info.
Title History: 7xMain Event , 2xHeavyweight , 12xTough Enough , 5xTag Team
Finisher: DXFX
Type - Heel/Face/: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Beat You Once, BKK, And i'll Beat You Again!   Beat You Once, BKK, And i'll Beat You Again! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2007 2:11 pm

lol. El Toro is a pervert
Back to top Go down
http://www.Freewebs.com/dxlatin
KingOfDX
Standing Tall
Standing Tall
KingOfDX

Male
Number of posts : 585
Registration date : 2007-05-16

Wrestler Info.
Title History: 1x WWKF Main Event Champ, 1x WWKF Heavyweight Champ
Finisher: Pedigree- King Drop

PostSubject: Re: Beat You Once, BKK, And i'll Beat You Again!   Beat You Once, BKK, And i'll Beat You Again! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2007 5:54 pm

of course he is, all he talks bout is mamasitas and how good they r!
Back to top Go down
Master of Disaster
WWKF Orginal
WWKF Orginal
Master of Disaster

Male

Wrestler Info.

PostSubject: Re: Beat You Once, BKK, And i'll Beat You Again!   Beat You Once, BKK, And i'll Beat You Again! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2007 2:25 pm

Mamisitas are very Nice, But kodx how are the manasitas!
Back to top Go down
Killer
WWKF Rising Star
WWKF Rising Star
Killer

Number of posts : 161

Wrestler Info.
Title History: 1x Tough Enough 3xMain Event 1xHeavyweight
Finisher: KKU

PostSubject: Re: Beat You Once, BKK, And i'll Beat You Again!   Beat You Once, BKK, And i'll Beat You Again! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2007 2:27 pm

I dont know if KODX knows what mamasitas are since it appears as if he has never been close to a "girl"
Back to top Go down
Body Breaking Kid
WWKF Orginal
WWKF Orginal
Body Breaking Kid

Male

Wrestler Info.
Title History:
Finisher:

PostSubject: Re: Beat You Once, BKK, And i'll Beat You Again!   Beat You Once, BKK, And i'll Beat You Again! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2007 2:38 pm

***i dont think he will ever get close to a girl in his life...hm thats something we gotta find out***
Back to top Go down
Master of Disaster
WWKF Orginal
WWKF Orginal
Master of Disaster

Male

Wrestler Info.

PostSubject: Re: Beat You Once, BKK, And i'll Beat You Again!   Beat You Once, BKK, And i'll Beat You Again! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2007 2:40 pm

Let the bodies hit the floor hits the stage as MOD walks out with a tight black shirt, saying "Team Disaster", MOD lifts up both of his hands with his titles as he walks down to the ring to talk about somethings as nearing is Slim Survival. He enters the ring and goes on all for turnbuckles as he grabs the mic.

MOD lets the crowd be silent as he begins to speak;

BBK- One night before SS and i am really pumped up, i am facing a man who actually can give me a competetion, these past few weeks i have faced some great men, but they were all to easy and at ss this is were the great superstars become great superstars.

Me and BBK have already had a match and this is how it ended, and we will watch the whole match because i kicked his ass in about 5 mins, taking his title, Role the Clip

(***Video Stars***)

BBK attacks Mod from behind with lefts and rights , he picks Mod up and Mod deivers a low knee to BBK's gut , he bounces off the ropes and gives BBK a clothesline BBK gets up and Mod hits him with a spear

MOD - AHHHH

Jim - Mods gaining momentum

BBK gets up , MOD runs to BBK and BBK squeezes Mods balls with one hand

BBK - WHOOOO!

Mod - AHHH

Mod punches BBK with a huge right , BBK gets up and gets Mod in a sleeper , Mod counters to the MODX

Mike - OUCH!!!

Jim - What a counter!

MOD pins

~1~
down
~2~
down
~3~

(***Video Stops***)

Honestly BBK, are you really any competition to me, you stand in that ring and hope for miracles, but miracles dont come that often, and to beat me BBK your going to need a miracle, because when i step into that ring i have a goal, and that goal is to leave no mercy through my competition, there are no friends in WWKF, and BBK when i embarass you like i did before you not going to have any friends.

BBK when i pinned you 1.2.3. what went through your mind? Was it the agony of defeat well if you really want to beat me try your best, honestly bring it all or bring nothing, because i need to show people why i deserve this title and at homicide when i beat Latin, toro, and Killer i will be known as the greatest champion in wwkf history,

AND BBK I WILL PROVE IT, AGAINST YOU!
Back to top Go down
Body Breaking Kid
WWKF Orginal
WWKF Orginal
Body Breaking Kid

Male

Wrestler Info.
Title History:
Finisher:

PostSubject: Re: Beat You Once, BKK, And i'll Beat You Again!   Beat You Once, BKK, And i'll Beat You Again! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2007 2:43 pm

***DAMN MOD U RPD AGAIN WITHOUT ME KNOWING UNTIL NOW!! GOTTA RO ASAP!!!***
Back to top Go down
Master of Disaster
WWKF Orginal
WWKF Orginal
Master of Disaster

Male

Wrestler Info.

PostSubject: Re: Beat You Once, BKK, And i'll Beat You Again!   Beat You Once, BKK, And i'll Beat You Again! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2007 3:37 pm

(OOC- This is contuining the Second rp)

BBK When you decided to become a wrestler were you thinking? we're you drunk or what was the case. To think that you are better then some of the wrestlers including me, i call that a joke because you are not the force of wwkf, not latin. and not killer, right know i am the face of wwkf and you going to have to deal with it.

When BBK comes down to this ring and starts talking about all of the other opponents in the match, what he says are normally really funny because the way that he says that he is going to beat me really gets funny, and like i had already proved it took me 10 seconds to take your belt, and this match you will try and bring it all but i can already tell by your other matches that you have not improved and this Match will not be another 10 second match this times, it will be a five second match.

When BBK comes down to this ring he always has alot to say and i respect him for that but he just came down here and i couldn't help but to here this is what he said:

"Master of Disaster did steal my title, long story. Now I see that you have been in uh...22 matches and won most. But look, I just came back to WWKF and here to make a huge impact."

BBK one word that you said really ticked me off and that word was Impact. Do you know what an impact is? You said that you have already made an impact since you returned some time ago. But here is the breaking question, everyone in the world are struggling with, Since when did you make an impact? You have never been a dominating superstar in this federation, you say that you can beat me, well if you were to look at our first match you will see who is going to win the match.

BBk bring everyone that you know, bring tower bring you parents bring your cousins because your going to need all the help you can get to win this match, because this is going to be brutal, and i hope my opponents for homicide are watching because when i make BBK bleed then that will be your future latin, killer and toro.

Once again i have a 14 match unbeaten streak, and i am determined not to lose it to somoene who want and thinks he can beat me, because once again i will prove that beating bbk is not a fluke, but BBK beating me, then that must be a fluke, actually it wont even happen because there is no flukes, only losers and BBK is Al loser, and i will prove that!
Back to top Go down
Body Breaking Kid
WWKF Orginal
WWKF Orginal
Body Breaking Kid

Male

Wrestler Info.
Title History:
Finisher:

PostSubject: Re: Beat You Once, BKK, And i'll Beat You Again!   Beat You Once, BKK, And i'll Beat You Again! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2007 6:12 pm

***said to soon, i rp now u man might as well lose cause im out of ideas Sad ok the winner is MOD***
Back to top Go down
Master of Disaster
WWKF Orginal
WWKF Orginal
Master of Disaster

Male

Wrestler Info.

PostSubject: Re: Beat You Once, BKK, And i'll Beat You Again!   Beat You Once, BKK, And i'll Beat You Again! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 9:01 am

Good Attempt BBK, Great Match it should be

and whenever its me vs. BBK its always a good Match
Back to top Go down
Body Breaking Kid
WWKF Orginal
WWKF Orginal
Body Breaking Kid

Male

Wrestler Info.
Title History:
Finisher:

PostSubject: Re: Beat You Once, BKK, And i'll Beat You Again!   Beat You Once, BKK, And i'll Beat You Again! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 4:06 pm

***yup and wonder if it will becoem a rivalry.....hmm well see bout that wont we?***
Back to top Go down
Master of Disaster
WWKF Orginal
WWKF Orginal
Master of Disaster

Male

Wrestler Info.

PostSubject: Re: Beat You Once, BKK, And i'll Beat You Again!   Beat You Once, BKK, And i'll Beat You Again! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 4:35 pm

Im getting a vibe, that usent an rp to the Snake, did you?
Back to top Go down
KingOfDX
Standing Tall
Standing Tall
KingOfDX

Male

Wrestler Info.

PostSubject: Re: Beat You Once, BKK, And i'll Beat You Again!   Beat You Once, BKK, And i'll Beat You Again! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 4:47 pm

MOD's gonna win
Back to top Go down
Body Breaking Kid
WWKF Orginal
WWKF Orginal
Body Breaking Kid

Male

Wrestler Info.
Title History:
Finisher:

PostSubject: Re: Beat You Once, BKK, And i'll Beat You Again!   Beat You Once, BKK, And i'll Beat You Again! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 7:29 pm

***well i didnt pm snake bout that but it would be really interestign if mod and i had a huge rivalry just like rey and chavo***
Back to top Go down
KingOfDX
Standing Tall
Standing Tall
KingOfDX

Male

Wrestler Info.

PostSubject: Re: Beat You Once, BKK, And i'll Beat You Again!   Beat You Once, BKK, And i'll Beat You Again! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 7:51 pm

rey kicks ass! i think thats wat he gonna do to u lmao
Back to top Go down
Body Breaking Kid
WWKF Orginal
WWKF Orginal
Body Breaking Kid

Male

Wrestler Info.
Title History:
Finisher:

PostSubject: Re: Beat You Once, BKK, And i'll Beat You Again!   Beat You Once, BKK, And i'll Beat You Again! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 8:04 pm

***HEY!! Shut up!! kiddin.but yea we r both good and at the same "fighting skill" point. if snake reads this, he might make the rival....***
Back to top Go down
KingOfDX
Standing Tall
Standing Tall
KingOfDX

Male

Wrestler Info.

PostSubject: Re: Beat You Once, BKK, And i'll Beat You Again!   Beat You Once, BKK, And i'll Beat You Again! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2007 8:23 am

and still... ur gonna get ur ass kicked lmfao!
Back to top Go down
Body Breaking Kid
WWKF Orginal
WWKF Orginal
Body Breaking Kid

Male

Wrestler Info.
Title History:
Finisher:

PostSubject: Re: Beat You Once, BKK, And i'll Beat You Again!   Beat You Once, BKK, And i'll Beat You Again! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2007 8:27 am

***HEY!! SHUT UP AGAIN!!! kiddin again but if MOD was heavyweight champion and borth of us hada rival, then it will be so big***
Back to top Go down
Master of Disaster
WWKF Orginal
WWKF Orginal
Master of Disaster

Male

Wrestler Info.

PostSubject: Re: Beat You Once, BKK, And i'll Beat You Again!   Beat You Once, BKK, And i'll Beat You Again! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2007 8:30 am

It would be great
Back to top Go down
Adam Starr
WWKF Rising Star
WWKF Rising Star

Male
Number of posts : 137
Finisher : The Headliner
Registration date : 2007-08-29

Wrestler Info.
Title History: Your Current Main Event and Heavyweight Champion
Finisher: The Headliner, The Shinning Star Press

PostSubject: Re: Beat You Once, BKK, And i'll Beat You Again!   Beat You Once, BKK, And i'll Beat You Again! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2007 10:03 am

Not really, MOD would win every match, so it'd be too one-sided and it'd get boring really fast
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beat You Once, BKK, And i'll Beat You Again!   Beat You Once, BKK, And i'll Beat You Again! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beat You Once, BKK, And i'll Beat You Again!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next