WWKFederation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WWKFederation

World Wrestling Kings Federation (WWKF) Orignally the WWK, is a wrestling e fed based on brutality

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I will show you a meaning of Extreame

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DXLatin.
WWKF Rising Star
WWKF Rising Star
DXLatin.

Male
Number of posts : 261
Registration date : 2007-05-15

Wrestler Info.
Title History: 7xMain Event , 2xHeavyweight , 12xTough Enough , 5xTag Team
Finisher: DXFX
Type - Heel/Face/: Neutral

I will show you a meaning of Extreame Empty
PostSubject: I will show you a meaning of Extreame   I will show you a meaning of Extreame Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 1:09 pm

~Scene Opens~
The scene opens into a hallway in the WWKF , the camera shows the corner of the WWKF hallway , in the corner of the hallway is the curtains where the superstars of the WWKF come in and come out of the arena.

L.A.X hits the stage and the camera gets ready , the camera man just got to the scene so he really doesn't know if DXLatin is comming into the arena or getting out , he just waits until DXLatin appears. And sure enough , he does appear , hes sweaty with his WWKF title in his left hand , he sees the camera man.

CM - Latin , you have just retained your WWKF title at this WWKF houseshow in your hometown , Toronto Canada! , WWKF is under a Lockdown for about 1 month or so. when it returns you were suppose to be scheduled in the Main Event to take on Joe Santiago , now that there is a change in plans you are not scheduled in the card at all. Are you gonna be at Slim Survivals?

Latin - Am I? , DXtreame WWKF Main Event Champion gonna be at Slim Survivals? , HELL YEAH! , why not? , you got BBK getting interviewed after losing the Tough Enough Champion! , then you got Bad Bloods Corner with some new guy to the WWKF Roster , and then you got Metal Head in an Ultimate Revenge match against a surprise opponent , but wait it gets better , Max Death vs MODand The Predetor , the man that killed 36 other WWKF Superstars taking on KingOfDX which may well be the last match of this child rapist? , now why would I wanna miss that?

CM - Ok . Allow me to refraise the question , are you gonna be in a match at Slim Survivals competing , or just talking to the fans live?

Latin - Well Ill tell you somthing.. When you are the Top Superstar of the WWKF , you gotta spend every single momment of it. Right now I represent the World Wrestling Kings Federation , you gotta look good ,right now we have 5 champions including the Tag Team Champions , you see , we got

::Tough Enough Champion::
::Master Of Disaster::

::Tag Team Champions::
::M.H & M.D::

::Brutal Survivor Champion::
::Poison::

::Main Event Champion::
::ME::

So you see , If I dont showup once , just once... any of those champions could take my spot and be in a Main Event... hell I gotta look so good just cuz theres alot of greats out in that roster , you have.

::BBK::
::This man tried to destroy WWKF over 5 times but never accomplished , he has teamed up with federations such as the P.W.E and the B.W.F , the crowd hates him but hes Liiiiiiive and hes talking to the fans like 5x each week!

::KingOfDX::
::Now I know he could never replace DXLatin but come on! , the crowd loves watching him get his ass kicked so really , the love watching him wrestle so I really , really gotta watch my back with this sledgehammer jack off.

::Groove Street Bros::
::The Groove Street Hoes! , Metal Head and Max Death! , Max Death is a former Heavyweight Champion , hes the High Flyer of the WWKF , hey I hate to say this but hes Untouchable , alot of times , nobody could catch him , then you got this 7ft monster watching his back , so really If I dont showup , they could just replace DXtreame easily!.

::Kane::
::This man.... you know what he can do , he eats your danm eyeballs then squirts the liquyid out and makes soup out of it , OH GOD!... wow is that gross. He hates me cuz im on Main Events , just imagine if he was on Main Events then I replaced him! , what the hell would he do to me!!.

::Hooded FReak::
::This man is as worse as Kane , this guy is a danm canible he eats your whole body , even the danm bones!::

::M.O.D::
::Ok , I know this guy shouldn't be on the list but come on! , he kicked BBK's ass in like... what? , 10 seconds? , I faced BBK 3 times and I've always defeated him but never in 10 seconds! , if you take your eyes of Master Of Disaster he will show you Disaster!.

::Killer::
:: Do I need to include what this physco does? , he kills WWKF Superstars , when your in the ring with him you know your facing 2 options , Life and Death , and the only thing I gotta say about Killer is , hes already a Main Event kinda guy , but if Rattlesnake ever thinks about putting Killer vs Latin for my Main Event title , then I have to say... Killer , theres only room for one Main Event and you... your just not that one , then Ill raise my spinning title up with DXtreame spinning and ill be like LOOK INTO MY TITLE , THIS MAY BE THE LAST DANM TIME YOU SEE IT , CUZ IFG I HAVE TO I WILL COMMIT MURDER TO YOU MYSELF, CUZ THATS EXTREAME AND THATS THE EXTREME WAY! , CUZ IM DXTREAME AND THIS IS MY TITLE AND MY MAIN EVENT , THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

DXLatin walks away and holds his title high while walking away letting the camera see the DX logo in the middle and "Lattin" written on the name plate.

~Scene Fades~
Back to top Go down
http://www.Freewebs.com/dxlatin
Master of Disaster
WWKF Orginal
WWKF Orginal
Master of Disaster

Male
Number of posts : 370
Registration date : 2007-05-15

Wrestler Info.
Title History: 1xTough Enough , 1xTag Team
Finisher: Master Bomb
Type - Heel/Face/: Heel

I will show you a meaning of Extreame Empty
PostSubject: Re: I will show you a meaning of Extreame   I will show you a meaning of Extreame Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 4:29 pm

That was Touching. what you said about me
Back to top Go down

I will show you a meaning of Extreame
Page 1 of 1