WWKFederation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WWKFederation

World Wrestling Kings Federation (WWKF) Orignally the WWK, is a wrestling e fed based on brutality

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Team Disaster will Show Killing Spree Disaster

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Master of Disaster
WWKF Orginal
WWKF Orginal
Master of Disaster

Male
Number of posts : 370
Registration date : 2007-05-15

Wrestler Info.
Title History: 1xTough Enough , 1xTag Team
Finisher: Master Bomb
Type - Heel/Face/: Heel

Team Disaster will Show Killing Spree Disaster Empty
PostSubject: Team Disaster will Show Killing Spree Disaster   Team Disaster will Show Killing Spree Disaster Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2007 2:53 pm

Let the bodies hit the floor hits the stage as Team Disaster walks out wearing the same etire and the tag team belts around there waist, they let the fans cheer as the walk down the ramp and into the ring, they then go into the ring, and go on all 4 turnbuckles as they hold up there title in the ring. they then grab the microphone and begin to speak:

This is the first time that Team Disaster will be in a tag-team match. And trust me we won't disapoint. We are facing a very new team, killer and Max. No problem there. I have beaten max, and killer, and rx has beatem killer.

And if it waesn't for the terrible wrestling of Max death at COC he could of kept his title but it was just me who beat both him and Metal head, Imagine what me and Rocked-x can do to them. This will mean that Team Disaster will stay at the tops and we will prove what a dominate force we are to be reckoned with, because when you step in the ring you better be ready to give it you all because when you don't then it is all but over, and you will come out failuires just like the career of Killer, and Max Death have been.

Crowd cheers as MOD gives the mic to Rocked-x

RX- Also, i didn't do much this past month to help MOD win this title, and people have been giving me shit fot that, but when i have the chance to prove myself, i step up to the plate and hit a homerun, because its not about what you say, you see, it is how you back it up, and what we are trying to say is that you can say whatever you want but when it comes to the time to prove it, you have to try your all expecailly against us, because we will take advantage.

So, if you think that you can take us easily, think again. Because we are going to show to everyone what it is like to be a champion. And we will proove that Team Disaster is the force of WWKF, and when we walk out of that arena as Champion and you all can't stop us.

Team disaster leaves the arena as it is only a week till we see who is the Champion?
Back to top Go down
Alyssa Ruins.
Admin
Alyssa Ruins.

Number of posts : 255

Wrestler Info.
Title History:
Finisher: Chick Kick
Type - Heel/Face/: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Team Disaster will Show Killing Spree Disaster   Team Disaster will Show Killing Spree Disaster Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2007 2:58 pm

Scene Opens.
Scene Ends.
Back to top Go down
https://wwkf.forumotion.com
Master of Disaster
WWKF Orginal
WWKF Orginal
Master of Disaster

Male

Wrestler Info.

PostSubject: Re: Team Disaster will Show Killing Spree Disaster   Team Disaster will Show Killing Spree Disaster Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2007 11:49 am

What does that have to do with anything ms, Ruins
Back to top Go down
Body Breaking Kid
WWKF Orginal
WWKF Orginal
Body Breaking Kid

Male
Number of posts : 312
Registration date : 2007-06-07

Wrestler Info.
Title History:
Finisher:

PostSubject: Re: Team Disaster will Show Killing Spree Disaster   Team Disaster will Show Killing Spree Disaster Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2007 12:08 pm

***u forgot about it and thats wat is in every rp***
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/bbkwwkf
Master of Disaster
WWKF Orginal
WWKF Orginal
Master of Disaster

Male

Wrestler Info.

PostSubject: Re: Team Disaster will Show Killing Spree Disaster   Team Disaster will Show Killing Spree Disaster Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2007 1:16 pm

to have a great rp, you dont need that stuff
Back to top Go down
Body Breaking Kid
WWKF Orginal
WWKF Orginal
Body Breaking Kid

Male
Number of posts : 312
Registration date : 2007-06-07

Wrestler Info.
Title History:
Finisher:

PostSubject: Re: Team Disaster will Show Killing Spree Disaster   Team Disaster will Show Killing Spree Disaster Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2007 5:23 pm

***now nobody told me that!! when was that the new style?***
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/bbkwwkf
Master of Disaster
WWKF Orginal
WWKF Orginal
Master of Disaster

Male

Wrestler Info.

PostSubject: Re: Team Disaster will Show Killing Spree Disaster   Team Disaster will Show Killing Spree Disaster Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2007 5:52 pm

Slim Survivals Live opens up with MOD standing in the ring, as he has a mic in his hands as his beings to speak:.

Latin. You call yourself the Dr. of Thuganomics? That’s a joke; you can’t beat me, And Latin that’s a Quote! Latin, when you prepare to go out for a big fight what do you do? Do you have any rituals or do you do what normal people do, say a prayer, Well make sure you say your prayers because im sure that both me and you both no that this match is going to be a Slobber Knocker. Their will be all blood sweat and tears seeded in that ring and both me and you know it, it’s only going to be a Latin vs. Disaster

Latin, after all of these matches I still fail to see what is so great about you? What is it Latin? Tell us the truth. We all would like to know because when I look at Latin I don’t see much, all I see is a thug who thinks he is a champion because he has beat the most people, well have you looked at our roster yet> everybody sucks! Including the biggest clown in wwkf KODX.

When you put together both skill and technique you end up with a sure greatness and that is what has happened here, I am going to prove to everybody no matter where you live, that when you are up with the biggest superstar you end up falling and going short as you are left out of the arena with a blank look on your face and knowing that you could of won, but in Latin’s case, this is what is going to happen, he will lose the greatest streak in history and those things that I mentioned is what Latin is going to feel when I end his streak.

You can try and stop me as much as you want, but that is not going to stop what I am going to unleash at HH, and I will show you the destruction that will happen to have on you Latin, and it will have an impact on everyone because this is my shot to show everyone that I am the real deal, I am not just some guy who is here to fight and get paid, I am here to prove myself as a dominate superstar as I will show Latin the true meaning of Disaster.

There have been a few matches where I have fallen short but I’m on a roll and ill do anything to keep it going even If I’m playing the person with the so called greatest streak, but that won’t be the greatest streak 1 more night because after HH you will find out the true Dxlatin, and that is a failure, a person that thinks he can take on the roster but can’t beat one person, and right now your calling yourself or thinking that you are WWKF but there’s new people and you still haven’t figured out that your not the best and you never will be. From now on this is my WWKF!

Scene fades*

But wait another scene comes up*

Dxlatin’s dad is on the parking lot when suddenly a man approaches His dad and Is talking too him asking him questions about Dxlatin then suddenly dxlatin’s dad strikes the man and then the man reveals him self.

Jim: Oh my god it’s the Great King!

The great king strikes dxlain’s Dad and he goes down hard, TGK gives him a few more hits and then takes 5 steps back and Strikes Dxlatin’s dad in the head.

* Dxlatin’s dad is a bloody mess *

Jim- w8 a minute, w8 a darn minute he’s not done he’s calling someone

* 5 minutes later *

MOD arrives at the parking lot and Starts talking trash to a bloody person, he continues to beat the person up, as he knows it was DxLatin’s Father, he write on the wall The Streak of Latin, Is Over.

The camera Fades as Everyone is left to see what Is going to happen,
Back to top Go down
KingOfDX
Standing Tall
Standing Tall
KingOfDX

Male
Number of posts : 585
Registration date : 2007-05-16

Wrestler Info.
Title History: 1x WWKF Main Event Champ, 1x WWKF Heavyweight Champ
Finisher: Pedigree- King Drop

PostSubject: Re: Team Disaster will Show Killing Spree Disaster   Team Disaster will Show Killing Spree Disaster Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2007 6:28 pm

oooo when did u post this? cause for sure u won!
Back to top Go down
Master of Disaster
WWKF Orginal
WWKF Orginal
Master of Disaster

Male

Wrestler Info.

PostSubject: Re: Team Disaster will Show Killing Spree Disaster   Team Disaster will Show Killing Spree Disaster Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2007 5:41 am

It was at 7:52,. then i went quickly and changed it to my other topic
Back to top Go down
KingOfDX
Standing Tall
Standing Tall
KingOfDX

Male

Wrestler Info.

PostSubject: Re: Team Disaster will Show Killing Spree Disaster   Team Disaster will Show Killing Spree Disaster Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2007 4:38 pm

i hope u win! cause it'll be impossible to beat ramzeys
Back to top Go down
Adam Starr
WWKF Rising Star
WWKF Rising Star

Male
Number of posts : 137
Finisher : The Headliner
Registration date : 2007-08-29

Wrestler Info.
Title History: Your Current Main Event and Heavyweight Champion
Finisher: The Headliner, The Shinning Star Press

PostSubject: Re: Team Disaster will Show Killing Spree Disaster   Team Disaster will Show Killing Spree Disaster Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2007 5:58 pm

Who says your going to win KODX, you can't even get your fucking facts right
Back to top Go down
KingOfDX
Standing Tall
Standing Tall
KingOfDX

Male

Wrestler Info.

PostSubject: Re: Team Disaster will Show Killing Spree Disaster   Team Disaster will Show Killing Spree Disaster Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2007 7:18 pm

wtf? wat facts r u talking bout?
Back to top Go down
Adam Starr
WWKF Rising Star
WWKF Rising Star

Male
Number of posts : 137
Finisher : The Headliner
Registration date : 2007-08-29

Wrestler Info.
Title History: Your Current Main Event and Heavyweight Champion
Finisher: The Headliner, The Shinning Star Press

PostSubject: Re: Team Disaster will Show Killing Spree Disaster   Team Disaster will Show Killing Spree Disaster Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2007 7:52 pm

You think I faced Rocked X as Heart, which I didn't
Back to top Go down
KingOfDX
Standing Tall
Standing Tall
KingOfDX

Male

Wrestler Info.

PostSubject: Re: Team Disaster will Show Killing Spree Disaster   Team Disaster will Show Killing Spree Disaster Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2007 8:19 pm

w.e u were Sakks at that time
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team Disaster will Show Killing Spree Disaster   Team Disaster will Show Killing Spree Disaster Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Team Disaster will Show Killing Spree Disaster
Page 1 of 1