WWKFederation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WWKFederation

World Wrestling Kings Federation (WWKF) Orignally the WWK, is a wrestling e fed based on brutality

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Killing Spree will come out Tag Team Champs

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Max Death
WWKF Rising Star
WWKF Rising Star
Max Death

Male
Number of posts : 167
Registration date : 2007-05-21

Wrestler Info.
Title History: 3x WWKF Tag Team Champ, 1x Heavyweight champ,
Finisher: MDS (Max Death Situation)
Type - Heel/Face/: Heel

Killing Spree will come out Tag Team Champs Empty
PostSubject: Killing Spree will come out Tag Team Champs   Killing Spree will come out Tag Team Champs Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2007 7:42 pm

Scene Opens

Whos that jumping out the sky hits the stage as Max Death walks out the curtains. Fans boo him as Max Death walks down the ramp. He slides into the ring as the fans are still booing him. He gets a mic and begins to talk

Max- Alright, all you people now know, i am the newest member of the Killing Spree, The Groove Street Bro Legacy is over. But now, i will make a new history for myself. And now, Killing Spree will dominate WWKF!

Fans boo

Max- Alright, now that i am in Killing Spree, i get a good first match. Wait, not a great match but a freakin easy match! Cause me and Killer, will be facing, Team Disaster MOD and Rocket X, Team Disaster Vs Killing Spree for the WWKF tag team championship!! Well you know what, now that im with Killer, our matches will be so much easiser, especially against a crappy team like this. Well right now i would like to talk about my opponents.

MOD,Me and this guy, like i always say, have history. This guy is too easy. I beat him in most of my matches, especially Killer. But then, for some reason my winning streak ended because of this guy! And then he took the tag team championship. That was back at COC, so there title reign isnt long. And me and Kiiller will beat them for the championship and end there crappy reign as champion. And if possible, end there careers, cause i am with, the athletic predator, the killer of WWKF.

Rocket X, Now this guy, seems easier then MOD! If i can beat MOD easily then i can kick this guys ass easily. You know, ive seen this guy fight, he may seem impresive, but to me, this guy doesnt know shit about wrestling. Also, this guy is dumb! Why would he team up with some loser named MOD, i mean really, if your with that guy, your fight to suceed and to win will go straight down the toilet, And that, heh is a fact.

Fans Boo

Max- Ok wow, this match will be so easy, thats all ill say about the match. But really, i know that everyone of you people, well expect for MOD and Rocket X fans, wait is there even any? Anyways i know that everyone of you people should know that Rocket X and MOD Team Disater is no trheat to the Killing Spree. And... Heh I KNOW that EVERYONE knows, that Kiling Spree, will come out, after our match with Team Disaster

THE NEW TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS!

Max drops the mic as his theme song plays and fans boo him constantly. He exits the ring and he is on the ramp doing the new champ sign. He then walks to the stage and he raises his arm and then walks backstage.

[color=lime]Jim- Wow, I just cant believe that Max would join Killing Spree...

[color:3e21=white:3e21]Scene Fades
Back to top Go down

Killing Spree will come out Tag Team Champs
Page 1 of 1