WWKFederation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WWKFederation

World Wrestling Kings Federation (WWKF) Orignally the WWK, is a wrestling e fed based on brutality

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Team Disaster is Destined to Win!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rocked-X
WWKF Superstar
WWKF Superstar
Rocked-X

Male
Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2007-09-02

Wrestler Info.
Title History: Current 1/2 OF WWKF WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPS
Finisher: RXB- Rock Bottom
Type - Heel/Face/: Face

Team Disaster is Destined to Win! Empty
PostSubject: Team Disaster is Destined to Win!   Team Disaster is Destined to Win! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2007 2:26 pm

~~SCENE OPENS~~
As Rocked-X and MOD walked out from backstage. What the Rock is cookin’ hits the stage. Fireworks blow as Team Disaster Hold their titles in the sky so everyone can see we are champions. They slide into the ring and stand on the turnbuckles and raise one fist. Rocked-X , and Master of Disaster Grab a mic.

Rocked-X- Team Disaster versus Killing Spree. Slim Survivals. First title defense for Team Disaster. *(Says Sarcastically scared)* I hope Me and MOD are good enough to keep our titles and not get killed!**

~Mod Laughs~

Rocked-X – Seriously, when is WWKF going to give Team Disaster some real competition? Huh? I mean come on. We have to face the cockiest man on WWKF, Killer , who lost to me on my debut and couldn’t even finish KODX off a while back. This man has killed 36 superstars..but since I’ve been here, this guy hasn’t shown me shit. I thought if your new here, you have to prove yourself to the veterans. Not the other way around.

And we have to face Max Death, I don’t know much about him, but if he thinks joining to killing spree would actually land him the Tag Team Titles again, then he must be the stupidest man on WWKF. I heard MOD has had a lot of experience fighting Max Death.
So that will help us if we need it, but I think I can manage without MOD’s Advice.

You said earlier today, that Killing Spree will dominate and take our titles… I don’t think anyone would ever predict THAT outcome. That would be extremely lucky. And Actually Luck is what you will need if you think you will get out of this match without an injury inflicted by me or MOD.

Its also a bit sad that you went and joined with Killing Spree. Come on dude, you actually joined the stable that has Kennedy in it! How Desperate is that. You Joining forces with Killer and Kennedy is like a cry for some attention or a cry for a win. If your in that much heart-ache for a win, I think taking a little time off and actually train to be a wrestler is a much better idea then join with killing spree. And Max Death, if your in that much heart-ache and mental stress I think you may want to see a physiologist and talk to him/her.

Alyssa Ruins is now the new chief of WWKF and I hope she does better than rattlesnake in giving me matches because right now, all have mine have been too easy. Even This Match against Killing Spree will be too easy, but let’s hope she gives me some more challenging matches in the future.

For all the Fans out there, watching at home, or sitting in this arena right now, I tell you one thing, after Team Disaster puts a whooping on Killer and Max Death’s Jaboroni ass,
I hope the light finally shines in your face and you realize that Team Disaster is for real, will show no remorse to anyone we destroy in this very ring. So you all you neigh Sayers
Out their, Team Disaster will be around for a very long while so just used to it.

~~FANS CHEER~~

So a message to Killer and Max Death… You guys better be prepared to get your ass’s kicked come Slim Survivals because Team Disaster will stay Champions and have a long reign with these Tag Team Belts. No one will help you guys. The Newest member of killing Spree, Max Death, will have a bad beginning and The leader of Killing Spree, Killer, will be pleading for the pain to stop. MOD has already won the quickest match in history for singles, but Me…Rocked-X and MOD will have the quickest win in a Tag team title match together.

Killing Spree cannot change destiny, and Team Disaster’s Destiny is to defeat Killing Spree and Retain The Tag Team Championship Belts.

Jim-Thats big words From 1/2 of the Tag Champions, lets hope Rocked-X can keep his words and retain his title at Slim Survivals.

Rocked-X drops mic and Team Disaster Leave the Ring, and up the Ramp as they hold their titles up, as they go back to their Locker Rooms.

~~SCENE CLOSES~~
Back to top Go down
DXLatin.
WWKF Rising Star
WWKF Rising Star
DXLatin.

Male
Number of posts : 261
Registration date : 2007-05-15

Wrestler Info.
Title History: 7xMain Event , 2xHeavyweight , 12xTough Enough , 5xTag Team
Finisher: DXFX
Type - Heel/Face/: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Team Disaster is Destined to Win!   Team Disaster is Destined to Win! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2007 2:48 pm

That was good..

Killing Spree cannot change destiny, and Team Disaster’s Destiny is to defeat Killing Spree and Retain The Tag Team Championship Belts.

I liked that part.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Freewebs.com/dxlatin
Rocked-X
WWKF Superstar
WWKF Superstar
Rocked-X

Male
Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2007-09-02

Wrestler Info.
Title History: Current 1/2 OF WWKF WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPS
Finisher: RXB- Rock Bottom
Type - Heel/Face/: Face

PostSubject: Re: Team Disaster is Destined to Win!   Team Disaster is Destined to Win! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2007 2:54 pm

Thank you Latin, lol that part was good.
Back to top Go down
Master of Disaster
WWKF Orginal
WWKF Orginal
Master of Disaster

Male
Number of posts : 370
Registration date : 2007-05-15

Wrestler Info.
Title History: 1xTough Enough , 1xTag Team
Finisher: Master Bomb
Type - Heel/Face/: Heel

PostSubject: Re: Team Disaster is Destined to Win!   Team Disaster is Destined to Win! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2007 3:45 pm

This is why we have the tag team belts

Good Boy, Rocked-x, impressed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team Disaster is Destined to Win!   Team Disaster is Destined to Win! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Team Disaster is Destined to Win!
Page 1 of 1