WWKFederation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WWKFederation

World Wrestling Kings Federation (WWKF) Orignally the WWK, is a wrestling e fed based on brutality

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

WWKF

Go down 
+3
DXLatin.
Killer
Body Breaking Kid
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Body Breaking Kid
WWKF Orginal
WWKF Orginal
Body Breaking Kid

Male
Number of posts : 312
Registration date : 2007-06-07

Wrestler Info.
Title History:
Finisher:
Type - Heel/Face/: Heel

WWKF Empty
PostSubject: WWKF   WWKF Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 3:45 pm

*********SCENE OPENS********

Scene opens as Boss's Life starts to begin playing.

Mike-BBK must be really upset about losing a chance to become WWKF Heavyweight Champion but I'm sure he has a chance at the WWKF Tag Team Championships. What an exciting night it was yesterday as big names won matches especially KingofDX winning the Heavyweight Championship. I wonder whats on the mind of BBK and the monent about winning a chance at the WWKF Tag Titles and losing the World title match. Now, he has to face a former enemy, Master of Disaster.

Fans cheer and signs up saying

KODX Not 4 Champ
BBK Should be World Champ
MOD going down!
WWKF

BBK reaches the rign and has a bad look on his face.

BBK-Ok, first last night was SUCH A FLUKE!! I should of been champion. Watch this from last night.

*********VIDEO STARTS*********

Mike - Danm that cheap BBK just cuz hes the leader they listen to him.

Max and Rocked X begin to do a test of strenght , Rocked X wins and sends Max Death to the middle of the ring falling on Bad Blood , Bad Blood turns around and El Toro gives him a low blow and throws him out of the ring , Toro wants a high five from Max , Max high fives him then signals him to do somthing , El Toro and Max attack Rocked X , M.o.d sees whats going on and helps his partner , they both gang up on Max and EL Toro just smiles and shurgs

they eleminate Max Death, El Toro runs at them and gives them a double clothesline , it seems that everyone forget about BBK who is just resting in the side watching them fight

El Toro gets the upper hand against Team Disaster but the numbers start to gain on him and they eleminate El Toro

M.o.d - Looks like its just you and me RX

RX - Indeed..

M.o.d and RX go at it , they're leaning on the ropes fighting and trying to not get eleminated , somone with a motorcycle helmet runs into the crowd , grabs RX , and M.o.d's legs and flips them over the top rope

BBK notices , he runs at the man , the man hits him with the helmet , everyone can see who it is , and they are shocked , the person then gives BBK a pedigree , the cmaera zooms in and you can see that its KODX , he throws BBK out of the ring and gives him the crotch chops

Announcer - Here is your winner KIIING OF DXXXXX! AND THE NEW HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION OF THE WORLD!

Mike - What the hell!!

Jim - Oh my....this is the day , the world comes to an end!

WWKF Logo Flashes

*********VIDEO ENDS*********

[color=yellow]BBK-See? Out of no where KODX came and beaten me for the WWKF Heavyweight Championship!! He wasn't planned into the match and they accepted him into it!! If it wasn't for him, I would be World Champion by now!! Now, on the focus onto my opponent this Saturday. The man who stole my first piece of WWKF gold he is known as Master of Disaster, as in my days known as Mastervator of Dicks. He stole my title but as I say everytime, because he never listened to my warning, thats why-

Fans-T.O.W.E.R. is here!! YEA!!

BBK-Exactly (laughs) now Master of Dicks...o wait, its Master of Disaster is now my worst enemy here in WWKF besides KODX for stealing my title. Now as you know this rivalry started back into-

Jim-WE GET THE FUCKING POINT!! NOW GET THE HELL OUT AND MOVE ON!!

BBK-Looks like some bastered doesn't like my stories. Now, M.O.D. get this straigh in your head.

You are indeed the Master of Dicks you can't get your Picks 4. Of you don't know what that means.

You try to fuck , also known as mess you can't bet cause you only have a buck.

Now everyone turn to the 2-0-2 because that Master of Disaster is offically through.

And if you can beat my rap, you must be thinking crap.

BBK-Master of Disaster get this, you only got my Tough Enough Championship because of luck. Some mysterious person helped you into winning that match. But if you think you can get into my head then you must be crazy. I am BBK and nothing is stopping me on getting my revenge from you. Now, I'm hoping that soon our matches will be for the title I should of never lost. So M.O.D. fear me and T.O.W.E.R. that we will be taking over you and taking your title.

BBK drops the mic in anger and leaves the ring angry.

*********SCENE FADES*********
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/bbkwwkf
Body Breaking Kid
WWKF Orginal
WWKF Orginal
Body Breaking Kid

Male
Number of posts : 312
Registration date : 2007-06-07

Wrestler Info.
Title History:
Finisher:

WWKF Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWKF   WWKF Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2007 3:19 pm

*********SCENE OPENS*********

*********BACKSTAGE*********

BBK runs into a interviewer with a bandage in his head. BBK rememebers who he was and he is really mad at him.

BBK-Oh my god...it's you. You know this isn't the first time we met isn't it? Well I still (chuckles) can't believe that bandage is still on your little head!!! Dude that was in August and you still have it.

Interviewer opens his mouth until BBK interups by saying something.

BBK-Before you, the asshole I kicked the shit out of, that bandage gave me a thought. Since I attacked you back in August and you still have that bandage, I had a feeling that in my match with Master of Disaster tomorrow, I will give him a beating of his life and a bandage will be on his head for the rest of his life. I will show Master of Disaster what revenge really means. After beating me in a 20 second match months ago, and after that humliliation, I will show Master of Disaster revenge, like a angry bull against a spaz little kid. Now, int...where is he? Oh well, must be heading out now.

BBK arrives at the parking lot and sees the interviewer speeding away in his car heading home. Then BBK spots blood, on the floor.

BBK-Now, this is an example of what I will do to Master of Disaster, but not in a parking lot but in the ring.

BBK points to the blood and relises it was Metal Head's blood.

BBK-Now I know that Metal Head had a match against DXLatin here for the WWKF Main Event Championship and blookd was everywhere. When in that rign with MOD, there will be blookd all over his face and will be completly down and out and no one to help.

BBK looks at his watch and the time is 11:23 pm.

BBK-I don't to get my car, just leave it here for tomorrow. I'll just go get a cab.

*********MINUTES LATER*********

Camera follows BBK into the cab. His cell begins to ring.

BBK-Yea who the hell is this?

Caller-It's the interviewer.

Holy shit why did you leave the arena? Asshole. You calling from...MY LOCKER ROOM??? Ok I'll head back. DRIVER!! Bring me back.

*********INSIDE THE ARENA IN THE RING*********

BBK-I see that that last match left alot of sweat and blood here. Now I want to talk about Master of Disaster for a moment.

Master of Disaster did steal my title, long story. Now I see that you have been in uh...22 matches and won most. But look, I just came back to WWKF and here to make a huge impact. MOD you had your chance and when you came here, people have been telling me you haven't made such an impact here. I made an impact by brigning T.O.W.E.R. to WWKF. I became WWKF Tough Enoguh Champion on my first match back!! You, win, happy, cheering, end of story. That was your whole carrer so far man. So your nothing but a noob to me, or to anyone else.

Stealing my title is one thing but defeating me many times just gets me mad!! So to shwo how mad I am, you will arrive in hell once your in that ring with me. So, I'm telling you, MOD, tomorrow will be your last day running along, happyn holding MY title, and GSB's titles, making your mark but those days are numbered. So watch your back...no wait, watch your face cause I'll kick your ugly face outta here.

BBK drops the mic, walks out punching his hand making a sign that MOD is going to be injured tomorrow.

*********SCENE FADES*********
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/bbkwwkf
Killer
WWKF Rising Star
WWKF Rising Star
Killer

Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2007-05-15

Wrestler Info.
Title History: 1x Tough Enough 3xMain Event 1xHeavyweight
Finisher: KKU

WWKF Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWKF   WWKF Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2007 3:38 pm

I would love to face you , I would give your fatass the KKU over and over again
Back to top Go down
DXLatin.
WWKF Rising Star
WWKF Rising Star
DXLatin.

Male
Number of posts : 261

Wrestler Info.
Title History: 7xMain Event , 2xHeavyweight , 12xTough Enough , 5xTag Team
Finisher: DXFX
Type - Heel/Face/: Neutral

WWKF Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWKF   WWKF Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2007 8:10 pm

BBK vs Killer...wow who would win?
Back to top Go down
http://www.Freewebs.com/dxlatin
Max Death
WWKF Rising Star
WWKF Rising Star
Max Death

Male
Number of posts : 167
Registration date : 2007-05-21

Wrestler Info.
Title History: 3x WWKF Tag Team Champ, 1x Heavyweight champ,
Finisher: MDS (Max Death Situation)

WWKF Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWKF   WWKF Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2007 8:11 pm

BBK mostly posts segements and results and Killer doesnt so i'd say Killer
Back to top Go down
DXLatin.
WWKF Rising Star
WWKF Rising Star
DXLatin.

Male
Number of posts : 261

Wrestler Info.
Title History: 7xMain Event , 2xHeavyweight , 12xTough Enough , 5xTag Team
Finisher: DXFX
Type - Heel/Face/: Neutral

WWKF Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWKF   WWKF Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2007 8:11 pm

KKU! KKU!
Back to top Go down
http://www.Freewebs.com/dxlatin
KingOfDX
Standing Tall
Standing Tall
KingOfDX

Male
Number of posts : 585
Registration date : 2007-05-16

Wrestler Info.
Title History: 1x WWKF Main Event Champ, 1x WWKF Heavyweight Champ
Finisher: Pedigree- King Drop

WWKF Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWKF   WWKF Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 6:18 pm

wow wat a Killer fan
o w8, thats ur first one lmfao!!
Back to top Go down
Master of Disaster
WWKF Orginal
WWKF Orginal
Master of Disaster

Male
Number of posts : 370

Wrestler Info.
Title History: 1xTough Enough , 1xTag Team
Finisher: Master Bomb

WWKF Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWKF   WWKF Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2007 7:18 am

KODX i cant help but notice that on your achivements below your sig, it says Future HOF.

Umm, Why Did you put that? Your not a hof
Back to top Go down
Adam Starr
WWKF Rising Star
WWKF Rising Star

Male
Number of posts : 137
Finisher : The Headliner
Registration date : 2007-08-29

Wrestler Info.
Title History: Your Current Main Event and Heavyweight Champion
Finisher: The Headliner, The Shinning Star Press

WWKF Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWKF   WWKF Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2007 7:35 am

KODX, I have more of a chance of being a Hall of Famer than you, and I've been here for only a few weeks
Back to top Go down
KingOfDX
Standing Tall
Standing Tall
KingOfDX

Male
Number of posts : 585
Registration date : 2007-05-16

Wrestler Info.
Title History: 1x WWKF Main Event Champ, 1x WWKF Heavyweight Champ
Finisher: Pedigree- King Drop