WWKFederation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WWKFederation

World Wrestling Kings Federation (WWKF) Orignally the WWK, is a wrestling e fed based on brutality

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

DxLatin Parking Lot Brawl Record 29-1!

Go down 
+2
KingOfDX
Master of Disaster
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Master of Disaster
WWKF Orginal
WWKF Orginal
Master of Disaster

Male
Number of posts : 370
Registration date : 2007-05-15

Wrestler Info.
Title History: 1xTough Enough , 1xTag Team
Finisher: Master Bomb
Type - Heel/Face/: Heel

DxLatin Parking Lot Brawl Record  29-1! Empty
PostSubject: DxLatin Parking Lot Brawl Record 29-1!   DxLatin Parking Lot Brawl Record  29-1! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2007 4:36 pm

Let the bodies hit the floor hits the stage as MOD walks out with his two title around his arm, He is carrying a replica of the World Heavyweight belt, on his hands, MOD walks into the ring and holds all 2 titles, he throws the replica of the Hevayweight, on the floor as he grabs the mic and lets the crowd be silenced as he begins to speak:

Latin, we meet again. But this time there will be no metal head or Max death, it’s just me and you Latin and you better get ready, because I’m coming at you with everything I have. Last time I was in the same match with you, you had won the first match and I won the second. You won the one that was not important and I won the one that was most important.

But Latin, from what I have seen, ever since I have been in this federation I fail to see what I so special about you Latin. You say that you are that, but you are not even close to being in my league. May, I say that Latin lost his title to the Failure and the Joke KODX, And speaking of KODX when I beat Latin, KODX I’m coming after you, and then there will be 3 title around my waist.

But Latin, you are not just proving me wrong your proving everyone wrong because we all think that you are low on talent, we all know about you titles, but we don’t believe how you got them, I mean I might as well say it You Suck.

And I have even greater news, more history will be made a Halloween Havoc, because I have just spoken to Alyssa Ruins and she has confirmed and this is exactly what I wished for and know it is me vs. Latin for #1 contender ship for KODX heavyweight title and it is in a Parking Lot Brawl!

FANS CHEER****

But I’m sure while I just said that announcement that you all are wondering why I am so happy? Well, I am really happy because may superstars have Fallen in a parking lot match to Latin, he is 29-0 in that match, but I will do what no man has done before and that is crown myself as the Man who ended the greatest streak in the history of this business and after I’m done with you Latin I’m moving on to more bigger things like that 3rd title around my waist, and when I have that 3rd title around this magnificent waist of mine, then nobody is safe.

To wrap things up, when latin enters the parking lot, what is he going to do? He better make sure that he does everything possibly because there is no way that he is stopping what I deserve and latin I have worked more harder than you have in you whole entire career. Because you have never faced anyone like me no one. You basically have suckered you way up to the tops but I will show you what it’s like to be at the top, because I am WWKF. And no one will be able to prove me wrong, and latin at the end of the day, Latin you started 29-0,

Well Latin it’s going to be 29-1. And you will be able to tell everyone that you Lost to the greatest wrestler in this federation right know and his name is:

MASTER OF DISASTER, THE NEXT HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION!!!
Back to top Go down
KingOfDX
Standing Tall
Standing Tall
KingOfDX

Male
Number of posts : 585
Registration date : 2007-05-16

Wrestler Info.
Title History: 1x WWKF Main Event Champ, 1x WWKF Heavyweight Champ
Finisher: Pedigree- King Drop

PostSubject: Re: DxLatin Parking Lot Brawl Record 29-1!   DxLatin Parking Lot Brawl Record  29-1! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2007 5:29 pm

u better do more, just when u had the Battle Royal or something.. remember when u had like 10 RPs? do that
Back to top Go down
Master of Disaster
WWKF Orginal
WWKF Orginal
Master of Disaster

Male

Wrestler Info.

PostSubject: Re: DxLatin Parking Lot Brawl Record 29-1!   DxLatin Parking Lot Brawl Record  29-1! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2007 5:50 pm

Trust me there are more to come
Back to top Go down
Body Breaking Kid
WWKF Orginal
WWKF Orginal
Body Breaking Kid

Male
Number of posts : 312
Registration date : 2007-06-07

Wrestler Info.
Title History:
Finisher:

PostSubject: Re: DxLatin Parking Lot Brawl Record 29-1!   DxLatin Parking Lot Brawl Record  29-1! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2007 5:58 pm

***looks like its latin to come to rp now***
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/bbkwwkf
Master of Disaster
WWKF Orginal
WWKF Orginal
Master of Disaster

Male

Wrestler Info.

PostSubject: Re: DxLatin Parking Lot Brawl Record 29-1!   DxLatin Parking Lot Brawl Record  29-1! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2007 4:51 pm

And he cant send rp's to allysa she told me u couldn't so, he better come up with something and when he does i will respond
Back to top Go down
Max Death
WWKF Rising Star
WWKF Rising Star
Max Death

Male
Number of posts : 167
Registration date : 2007-05-21

Wrestler Info.
Title History: 3x WWKF Tag Team Champ, 1x Heavyweight champ,
Finisher: MDS (Max Death Situation)

PostSubject: Re: DxLatin Parking Lot Brawl Record 29-1!   DxLatin Parking Lot Brawl Record  29-1! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2007 4:54 pm

why not rp for the match against killing spree cause your gonna lose your title and rocket x should too
Back to top Go down
KingOfDX
Standing Tall
Standing Tall
KingOfDX

Male

Wrestler Info.

PostSubject: Re: DxLatin Parking Lot Brawl Record 29-1!   DxLatin Parking Lot Brawl Record  29-1! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2007 4:58 pm

Rocked-X u mean lol, MOD i hope u do, im wishing u win, and then its just me and u, ill come out Da Champ still!
Back to top Go down
KingOfDX
Standing Tall
Standing Tall
KingOfDX

Male

Wrestler Info.

PostSubject: Re: DxLatin Parking Lot Brawl Record 29-1!   DxLatin Parking Lot Brawl Record  29-1! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2007 6:42 pm

u know MOD, i garun-damn-tee u ill walk Da Champ at Halloween Havoc still with the Main Event title!
Back to top Go down
Body Breaking Kid
WWKF Orginal
WWKF Orginal
Body Breaking Kid

Male
Number of posts : 312
Registration date : 2007-06-07

Wrestler Info.
Title History:
Finisher:

PostSubject: Re: DxLatin Parking Lot Brawl Record 29-1!   DxLatin Parking Lot Brawl Record  29-1! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2007 5:43 am

***that doesnt seem likely KODX heh***
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/bbkwwkf
Adam Starr
WWKF Rising Star
WWKF Rising Star

Male
Number of posts : 137
Finisher : The Headliner
Registration date : 2007-08-29

Wrestler Info.
Title History: Your Current Main Event and Heavyweight Champion
Finisher: The Headliner, The Shinning Star Press

PostSubject: Re: DxLatin Parking Lot Brawl Record 29-1!   DxLatin Parking Lot Brawl Record  29-1! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2007 10:21 am

It, it's reality, I'm as busy as fuck for the next little bit, but I've said I will put something up, just to show I'm still here
Back to top Go down
KingOfDX
Standing Tall
Standing Tall
KingOfDX

Male

Wrestler Info.

PostSubject: Re: DxLatin Parking Lot Brawl Record 29-1!   DxLatin Parking Lot Brawl Record  29-1! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2007 3:36 pm

ok but u told me it wont be that long
Back to top Go down
Master of Disaster
WWKF Orginal
WWKF Orginal
Master of Disaster

Male

Wrestler Info.

PostSubject: Re: DxLatin Parking Lot Brawl Record 29-1!   DxLatin Parking Lot Brawl Record  29-1! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2007 7:22 pm

Let the bodies hit the floor hits the stage as MOD walks out with his two title around his arm, He is carrying a replica of the World Heavyweight belt, on his hands, MOD walks into the ring and holds all 2 titles, he throws the replica of the Hevayweight, on the floor as he grabs the mic and lets the crowd be silenced as he begins to speak:

So, Latin you think that since you have had all these title you can come here and begin to say how you can beat me, well i have news for you, im not going down with out a fight.

And if you really think that you can just walk all over me like that, and you think that you are all that, well im coming at you full force because i know that you won't take me seriously, so then i can kick you ass and end that record.

Crowd Cheer as they hope for Latin to loose his record.

Latin, i will show you the meaning of disaster, just like i have shown many other superstars that have had great future;s but once they had faced me then they know that they have to give it there all because i hate to loose, and reason being is because i never loose, in big sittuations and this is a big sittuation so im coming at you with everythings i have because no one knows what i can do, any latin you might be "Da Extreme" but when it comes down to faxing "Disaster" you will end up like the rest of the superstars, broken.bruised and left on the floor for the 3 count.

And it is not going to be just latin getting his assed whopped by the King of Disaster, when i beat latin, i get a very inportant match, vs. Queen of Dicks. This guy can understand how bad he truley is, he is almost worst than latin. He thinks he is all that but when it comes to the most inportant matches you cant prove yourself, and if you look at my matches latley i will show you what i can do

And latin, one more thing remember this moment, and i bring you back to COC;

(Video Plays)

M.O.D - Prepare for anything , when you face Master Of Disaster you face a whole army of pain , M.O.D climbs the ladder and delivers the Master Bomb , crashing into the table , the chair , DXLatin , Max Death and Metal Head , the crowd goes crazy , M.O.D climbs to his feet with all the energy he has left , he takes DXLatin and Max Death off of Metal Head and you can see Metal Head all bloodied pressure was on him , M.O.D pins him
Reff.1.…….2.……………..3!!!!!
Crowd Cheers
Rocked X runs into the ring and hugs the punded up Master Of Disaster , Rocked X raises M.O.Ds hand and a WWKF Staff comes out

(Video Ends)

See, what come out of that is that Latin, i owned you once, i took your dream of getting another champion, and again i will accomplish that at Halloween Havoc, where MOD shows Latin, how to beat a record, and when i do i will been known, known as the man who beat the Graetest Record in the business.

But one other record is when i beat latin, get that #1 contendership match, and then kick KODX ass, and have 3 title around my waist!

And Latin
BANK ON THAT!!

scene fades as MOD is confident he will win.
Back to top Go down
Master of Disaster
WWKF Orginal
WWKF Orginal
Master of Disaster

Male

Wrestler Info.

PostSubject: Re: DxLatin Parking Lot Brawl Record 29-1!   DxLatin Parking Lot Brawl Record  29-1! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2007 7:23 pm

This rp might be late, but something came up, is this ok?
Back to top Go down
DXLatin.
WWKF Rising Star
WWKF Rising Star
DXLatin.

Male
Number of posts : 261

Wrestler Info.
Title History: 7xMain Event , 2xHeavyweight , 12xTough Enough , 5xTag Team
Finisher: DXFX
Type - Heel/Face/: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: DxLatin Parking Lot Brawl Record 29-1!   DxLatin Parking Lot Brawl Record  29-1! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2007 11:52 am

wtf M.O.D? , Deadline is Tuesday

And anywayz Im not gonna bother makin another rp , I might just to make fun of you , but that rp oviously didn't beat mine
Back to top Go down
http://www.Freewebs.com/dxlatin
Master of Disaster
WWKF Orginal
WWKF Orginal
Master of Disaster

Male

Wrestler Info.

PostSubject: Re: DxLatin Parking Lot Brawl Record 29-1!   DxLatin Parking Lot Brawl Record  29-1! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2007 11:55 am

both of them would beat urs
Back to top Go down
Master of Disaster
WWKF Orginal
WWKF Orginal
Master of Disaster

Male

Wrestler Info.

PostSubject: Re: DxLatin Parking Lot Brawl Record 29-1!   DxLatin Parking Lot Brawl Record  29-1! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2007 1:17 pm

and the deadline is tuesday?

Isn't HH, today?
Back to top Go down
DXLatin.
WWKF Rising Star
WWKF Rising Star
DXLatin.

Male

Wrestler Info.

PostSubject: Re: DxLatin Parking Lot Brawl Record 29-1!   DxLatin Parking Lot Brawl Record  29-1! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2007 4:25 pm

Lol...I read the card and it said Wednesday..didn't it?
Back to top Go down
Master of Disaster
WWKF Orginal
WWKF Orginal
Master of Disaster

Male

Wrestler Info.

PostSubject: Re: DxLatin Parking Lot Brawl Record 29-1!   DxLatin Parking Lot Brawl Record  29-1! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2007 6:03 pm

Slim Survivals Live opens up with MOD standing in the ring, as he has a mic in his hands as his beings to speak:.

Latin. You call yourself the Dr. of Thuganomics? That’s a joke; you can’t beat me, And Latin that’s a Quote! Latin, when you prepare to go out for a big fight what do you do? Do you have any rituals or do you do what normal people do, say a prayer, Well make sure you say your prayers because im sure that both me and you both no that this match is going to be a Slobber Knocker. Their will be all blood sweat and tears seeded in that ring and both me and you know it, it’s only going to be a Latin vs. Disaster

Latin, after all of these matches I still fail to see what is so great about you? What is it Latin? Tell us the truth. We all would like to know because when I look at Latin I don’t see much, all I see is a thug who thinks he is a champion because he has beat the most people, well have you looked at our roster yet> everybody sucks! Including the biggest clown in wwkf KODX.

When you put together both skill and technique you end up with a sure greatness and that is what has happened here, I am going to prove to everybody no matter where you live, that when you are up with the biggest superstar you end up falling and going short as you are left out of the arena with a blank look on your face and knowing that you could of won, but in Latin’s case, this is what is going to happen, he will lose the greatest streak in history and those things that I mentioned is what Latin is going to feel when I end his streak.

You can try and stop me as much as you want, but that is not going to stop what I am going to unleash at HH, and I will show you the destruction that will happen to have on you Latin, and it will have an impact on everyone because this is my shot to show everyone that I am the real deal, I am not just some guy who is here to fight and get paid, I am here to prove myself as a dominate superstar as I will show Latin the true meaning of Disaster.

There have been a few matches where I have fallen short but I’m on a roll and ill do anything to keep it going even If I’m playing the person with the so called greatest streak, but that won’t be the greatest streak 1 more night because after HH you will find out the true Dxlatin, and that is a failure, a person that thinks he can take on the roster but can’t beat one person, and right now your calling yourself or thinking that you are WWKF but there’s new people and you still haven’t figured out that your not the best and you never will be. From now on this is my WWKF!

Scene fades*

But wait another scene comes up*

Dxlatin’s dad is on the parking lot when suddenly a man approaches His dad and Is talking too him asking him questions about Dxlatin then suddenly dxlatin’s dad strikes the man and then the man reveals him self.

Jim: Oh my god it’s the Great King!

The great king strikes dxlain’s Dad and he goes down hard, TGK gives him a few more hits and then takes 5 steps back and Strikes Dxlatin’s dad in the head.

* Dxlatin’s dad is a bloody mess *

Jim- w8 a minute, w8 a darn minute he’s not done he’s calling someone

* 5 minutes later *

MOD arrives at the parking lot and Starts talking trash to a bloody person, he continues to beat the person up, as he knows it was DxLatin’s Father, he write on the wall The Streak of Latin, Is Over.

The camera Fades as Everyone is left to see what Is going to happen,
Back to top Go down
Master of Disaster
WWKF Orginal
WWKF Orginal
Master of Disaster

Male

Wrestler Info.

PostSubject: Re: DxLatin Parking Lot Brawl Record 29-1!   DxLatin Parking Lot Brawl Record  29-1! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2007 6:04 pm

I had accidently posted this one my tag-team belt match, so right on the dealine i posted it here
Back to top Go down
Master of Disaster
WWKF Orginal
WWKF Orginal
Master of Disaster

Male

Wrestler Info.

PostSubject: Re: DxLatin Parking Lot Brawl Record 29-1!   DxLatin Parking Lot Brawl Record  29-1! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2007 4:38 pm

Part 1

[color="Red"]The scene opens as MOD parked into the Florida parking as he is ready to go into the arena where the Live show is about to begin.

On his way, he meets a man, this man was well shaved and looked like latin. He had asked me for his autograph. I had went up to the man who actually was a KODX fan, probably the first I have seen ever.

I had said to him “So you a KODX fan”

The ma took a few minutes to reply

“’Yes, not the biggest Fan, You worried about your match against Latin?”

MOD answers

“Does it look like I’m worried?”

The KODX fan says “I hope you win against Latin”

Mod says “Don’t hope, Because I will”.

The fan goes away as

MOD enters the arena as then enters the ring as he walks down the ramp with a microphone in his hand, he then begins to speak:

[color="Yellow"]You want something to say to me Latin/, telling me how I should do my matches? Why don't you put up or shut up! Right now your fine right behind that desk, nice and snug as others have to beat the shit out of one another giving the best damn ratings that the show industry deserves, and while your back there counting up the money I'm out here with rivalries, with a 2 titles, and with a bunch of fans going crazy cause they like the best wrestler in WWKF. Believe me Latin you just pissed off the wrong wrestler. You got quite a mouth on you, and I'm glad I'm going to shut it up by slamming the hell out of you in the parking lot brawl Match.

Oh but the fun doesn't stop there, I say I'm the Show, and yet I'm[color:17d2=white:17d2] having to show this asshole why I'm called the Master of Disaster! I put people to the god damn limit, I can put up quite a fight against the least amount of opponents, make them a bigger athlete later, now don't agree with, but I've been known to do that stuff, and there is a little thing called respect put into these matches. Yea I mention that all the damn time, but it's a rule I live by it, and with that respect you'll know that the match is going to be better then normal. I've been in high matches, and I've only held one 2 title so far, and you treat me like a pile of crap. I'm not god damn KODX, I'm not the best known athlete, I just do what I do every week and that is something! Everyone, and now we're suppose to stand back and listen to you rant on about how someone's been a disappointment, nobodies the disappointment cause we all do our jobs. You just need an excuse to get off your lazy ass and do something with that pitiful excuse you call your career and your life. I hope this is getting to you Da Extreme Latin, cause right now it's time someone says what it's like to no longer take crap from people like yourself, your technically not my boss, and yet you throw your power around like you are the master of the place. Take a damn minute and think about what you say, and remember that what you say is going to be something you'll regret. And one other thing you will regret is facing me with your streak on the line, because I will show you that this streak is over!

I've went through a lot and I still haven't gone through my first year in WWKF and already it's a damn joke to you. You son of a bitch, you've been here way longer than I have, and by the looks of it I've done more with my career then you have. Now is the time that you learn what I can do, now is the time you know what I'm about. It's time you know what the Show is capable of. I'm not some little kid that's picking fights with the wrong people, I'm the one who's making my own destiny, and I'm the one who's still going to archive my goal! It's time to know what I mean when I say you chose the wrong wrestler to piss off.

You might be able to say that you have had all these titles, but it doesn’t mean that you have the control to say whether you can win or not, because it is up to you, it’s up to you to fight your hardest and try your best, and when I finish with you, your going to find out why I am the master of Disaster.

“It seems that every time a card is placed, i always have a very Tough Match, This one is being excepted because I’m Facing What is suppose to be the greatest in this federation. It won't end up being fair for my Opponent Latin , because day in and day out, People fear me, I land the Master Bomb and it's all but over, and their life will never be the same when they step into the ring with The Master of Disaster I live by my name, I've made people wish they didn’t want to face me because most people end up wanting to face me, they think I am a joke, well news for you, the only joke is KODX, if you want to see me gave the match my all then watch me beat DxLatin and end his streak!

[color:17d2=red:17d2]

I’m not going to sit here and tell the world about how I’m going to run through this match in thirty seconds flat. This one will be a thirty second match like the one with BBK was. This’ll be a war. However, I’m ready to go down into the trenches and get dirty. I’m ready to wrestle for an hour, if needs be.

Such is my determination and desire to once again to bare the flag for this company; I'll walk on water if I have to.

The balance of power is slowly shifting once more. The new GM of WWKF made a smart first move on her job and that was making Latin actually have a tough match, for the first time Latin is actually going to have to work for his streak.

My date with the Parking lot Brawl King DxLatin is already booked.

MOD walks out of the arena, as he drops the microphone and leaves the arena as he flies to the arena where he will face Latin/.

Back to top Go down
Master of Disaster
WWKF Orginal
WWKF Orginal
Master of Disaster

Male

Wrestler Info.

PostSubject: Re: DxLatin Parking Lot Brawl Record 29-1!   DxLatin Parking Lot Brawl Record  29-1! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2007 4:39 pm

Dam Color
Back to top Go down
DXLatin.
WWKF Rising Star
WWKF Rising Star
DXLatin.

Male

Wrestler Info.

PostSubject: Re: DxLatin Parking Lot Brawl Record 29-1!   DxLatin Parking Lot Brawl Record  29-1! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2007 5:13 pm

I like your spaces
Back to top Go down
KingOfDX
Standing Tall
Standing Tall
KingOfDX

Male

Wrestler Info.

PostSubject: Re: DxLatin Parking Lot Brawl Record 29-1!   DxLatin Parking Lot Brawl Record  29-1! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2007 5:51 pm

lmfao!! amazing than mine
Back to top Go down
Master of Disaster
WWKF Orginal
WWKF Orginal
Master of Disaster

Male

Wrestler Info.

PostSubject: Re: DxLatin Parking Lot Brawl Record 29-1!   DxLatin Parking Lot Brawl Record  29-1! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2007 5:57 pm

Part 2

Scene Opens

Let the bodies hit the floor hits the stage as MOD walks out in a Ferrari. He drives it up to the middle of the ramp as he walks into the ring as he asks for the microphone and receives it; he then lets the crowd chill as he begins to speak:

As you can see, I came out with this beautiful Ferrari; this is an object that is totally legal. So, I suggest to all of you that have a very expensive car, don’t leave it in the parking lot, because blood, sweat and tears will go into this match, and no one after this match will be the same.

DxLatin sometimes only shows me one thing. That DxLatin is a plain joke. And just like every "Other Superstar” you all don’t match up to the true meaning of Disaster. . How can you enjoy and be proud of the fact that everyone thinks you are boring? Can you understand that? Well I don't! How can you enjoy being boring? How can you be pleased by the fact you are so boring that people would flick to another channel? It just makes no sense to me. Tell DxLatin that this Thursday, he will finally have an audience. He will finally hear some people cheer. He will finally hear some rejoicing. Because this Unforgiving, I will do what the people want, I will get rid of the trash. I am sick and tired of hearing him trying to say how much he is better than everyone. And since he can't get anything done except running his mouth about it, I will take it back to him and take him out instead. So tell Latin to get ready, because this Wrestler is alive and won’t back down! And I will show him who the true Heavyweight Champion is!

I and DxLatin have much in common. We both know how to act under pressure. He was under pressure every time that he was in pressure for a Parking Lot brawl match, he has always won. But this match is way different, he isn’t facing any shitty wrestler, he is facing the next big thing, and this next big thing will be able to prove what he is capable of, and what he is capable of is showing people that he is a force to be reckoned with, and I also show people the meaning of Disaster.

People have been critiquing me ever since I have started in this e-fed. Never enjoyed it. I mean, who would be happy if you were being made fun of this whole time that I have been in this federation. They might say I am bad or I am good but nothing will stop me from coming in day in and day out performing my greatest. And if you don’t like it fine by me. But if you do like Latin, then you will hate me for beating the living shit out of him, and no one no where will stop me from beating Latin, and getting that title shot. But the reason why I chose this match is not because I wanted to end the streak; it’s not about the title shot anymore. This is personal, this is for me, and if I can beat Latin and end his streak I will end up being one of the biggest superstars to walk the face of WWKF.

'I am the fastest, most athletic, most extreme, most highflying wrestler this company has to offer, which is why I was signed. And at Halloween Havoc, its time to unleash my magic on DxLatin the Most extreme in this company or something likes that. At HH , I aren’t just going to beat you, I am going to destroy, demolish, dominate and humiliate you Latin and its going to be in front of millions, and I will be the heavyweight champion. I swear to you Latin, everyone will bow down to me like the slaves they really are and worship me like a god. I am going to leave you a bloody mess in the middle of the Parking Lot and show you what extreme is all about, show you what I am capable of and then I am going to hold that Heavyweight Champion when I beat KODX high above my head and keep it until I live. You know what I think, I think your going to get a beating of a life time and you know what else I think? I think your hiding from me right now, I reckon you’re not even going to show at HH and hand right over the Streak to me. You are going to runaway so that you never have to wrestle against me. So Latin, be the pussy that you are and don't show, that’s if you don't want to be destroyed. You said that you weigh 220 pounds and that your height is 6 feet, you ripped that off of me, I am exactly that. Latin, I am going to break it down to you like this, I am going to kick your ass, BITCH and threes nothing, absolute nothing you can about it! Oh yeah, thanks for holding the Parking Lot Brawl Streak for me. For I will be the King of the Parking lot match.

Know I would like to bring out a good friend of mine, he is one half of the tag-team champion with me, and we will retain this at HH too, and welcome the The jabroni beating, pie eating, trail blazing, eye brow raising, the best in the present, future and past, and if ya'll don't like me you can kiss RX's ass!"

Welcome Rocked-X!!

RX comes out to the Center of the stage with Sun Glasses on. Looks to the Crowd. AS he looks left , fireworks come from the left side of the Stage. as he looks right, fireworks come from the right side of the stage. as he walks to the ring. he stands on the turnbuckle with one fist raised. As he does this, sparkler type fireworks ascend down from above the ring.

Fans cheer as MOD hands the Microphone to Rocked-x.

Rocked-x

Thanks Mod, Listen Latin, I have been through a lot of matches I have faced the newest comer who is really good, Adam Heart. I beat his ass in my first match, and they all say that Adam Heart is better than Latin, so easily if I beat Heart then my partner MOD could easily kick you ass.

Fans Cheer

Rocked-x hands the microphone back over to MOD.

MOD

My partner here has a point, I am the Best there is, the best there was, and right know, and the best there ever will be.

If you take a look at the roster, there really is no one who rally impresses me, other than Rocked-x.

The great King’s music plays as the great King walks out with a Microphone and begins to speak:

The Great King

So, basically you say that I suck? I have this title longer than you have had yours, and you come out here and say I suck?

MOD

We were once partner’s man, but I had better options left in my career. I ditched you guys and look at how I ended up, I have 2 titles in my hands and you can even afford to lose one title because once you lose it you never get it back. By the Way, that reminds me of someone I think his name is DxLatin, Oh yeah it is.

The great king leaves the arena

So, Latin bring it all or nothing, because when me and you are in the parking lot, say your prayers, because God is the only thing that will save you come Halloween Havoc. The Master is Unleashed and ready to end the streak of Latin.

MOD drops the microphone as he then leaves the arena.

Scene Fades

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DxLatin Parking Lot Brawl Record 29-1!   DxLatin Parking Lot Brawl Record  29-1! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DxLatin Parking Lot Brawl Record 29-1!
Page 1 of 1