WWKFederation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WWKFederation

World Wrestling Kings Federation (WWKF) Orignally the WWK, is a wrestling e fed based on brutality

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

We used to fight together, but now we fight each other

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Max Death
WWKF Rising Star
WWKF Rising Star
Max Death

Male
Number of posts : 167
Registration date : 2007-05-21

Wrestler Info.
Title History: 3x WWKF Tag Team Champ, 1x Heavyweight champ,
Finisher: MDS (Max Death Situation)
Type - Heel/Face/: Heel

We used to fight together, but now we fight each other Empty
PostSubject: We used to fight together, but now we fight each other   We used to fight together, but now we fight each other Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 11:27 am

Scene opens

Whos that jumpin out the sky hits the stage as Max Death walks out the curtain. Fans sre booing him but Max doesnt care. He walks down the ramp and he slides into the ring as he pulls the mic away from the announcer. He scares the announcer out the ring and begins to talk.

Max- Ok now, things have changed since ive joined the killing spree. Like you people have now been booing me and you dont respect me anymore. Is it because i left GSB to join the Killing Spree? Other then this, at homicide, i will be facing my former partner, who i used to be teamed up with, Metal Head. You people think it was a mistake to leave? well to me i thought it was a good idea. Cause im gonna make better accomplishments.

Fans cheer

Max- Here i would like to talk about something that has to do with GSB. Man, Metal Head and i, we used to fight together, we used to dominate the WWKF we used to be the best stable in this buissness, but now, we are fighting each other, at homicide, in a revenge match. MH, he really isnt doing good on his own, i mean, now hes teamed up with some pervert named princess paul, when i first heard he was teamed up with him i was laughing my damn head off! Really, he was better when i was still his partner, but now that i left him. he isnt actually doing good for himself. You people have to agree with me, seriously.

Fans boo

Max- Well at homicide, me and MH will face each other. And this match will be watched by most of the WWKF fans around the world. Because this is the time when you see who is better. You will see who was the better one of the GSB. Cause at homicide, i will show revenge to MH, and a meaning of killing. So MH, see you at the ring on homicide, ill be wating. And i hope your prepared. also to you people, its gonna be like david vs goliath.

Max drops his mic as the fans are booing him. As he walks up the ramp he doesnt look back at the fans he just walks backstage

Back to top Go down

We used to fight together, but now we fight each other
Page 1 of 1