WWKFederation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WWKFederation

World Wrestling Kings Federation (WWKF) Orignally the WWK, is a wrestling e fed based on brutality

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Im the fight in the battle royale

Go down 
+2
Killer
Max Death
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Max Death
WWKF Rising Star
WWKF Rising Star
Max Death

Male
Number of posts : 167
Registration date : 2007-05-21

Wrestler Info.
Title History: 3x WWKF Tag Team Champ, 1x Heavyweight champ,
Finisher: MDS (Max Death Situation)
Type - Heel/Face/: Heel

Im the fight in the battle royale Empty
PostSubject: Im the fight in the battle royale   Im the fight in the battle royale Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 10:36 am

Scene opens

Whos that jumpin out the sky hits the stage as Max comes from beneath the stage with fireworks. He walks down the ramp, into the ring and gets a mic. He begins to speak as his theme song ends

MD- What you all saw, at COC, was nothing, but a complete fluke! See, MOD, you got lucky on winning the main event! You were lucky, that DXLatin and MH was down to attack you, and you were lucky, i was knocked out! See now that he took me and MH's title, i was expecting a re match on the next up coming SS, but no. Instead, im actully in a better match, as well with MH. Im in a match, to win the WWKF heavyweight championship the second time! But standing in my will be 10 people, you people may think that i have no chance against them, but first, id like to talk about them.

Killer
Kennedy
MOD
Rocket X
BBK
Xmate
Overtaker
Kane
Labofax
El Toro

Killer+Kennedy, AKA Killing spree. I hate these guys! Killer hes the one who pisses me off the most. He threatens to kil me most of the time but seriously, it gets anoying Also, this guy killed most of the GSF a year ago, you know i never really got a chance for revenge but at SS, I will get my revenge! And Kennedy.... Who? MRRRRRRRRRR..... KENE, like shut up dude. Thats all you can say about yourself. Why not tell how bad you suck. Actully, allow me to do it. You know what, you all are just gonna have to wait for SS and see for yourself

MOD, Wow this guy and me have history and he has been my most easiest opponent. But at COC, he had to be a bitc*! He chose me and MH's title. That pisses me off. So at SS, I plan on practicly destroying him! He has been coming out here reapetidly to say the same words: Im gonna win. MOD, Belive me, this time your not gonna win. And im gonna stop you from winning a third title, for being my rival that has been pissing me off, and so i can end his career

Rocket X, Im gonna kick this guys ass twice as hard as MOD's cause he was the one who wanted our titles! Also, this guy debuted on COC, and he actully won. Well i gotta say, that is impressive for a noob. But lemme tell you something. I know you've never been in a match with a bunch of superstars, so i know you have no experience. And thats why, your not gonna win this match. Even you have your friend on your side, your gonna hafta find another soulotion.

BBK, AKA, Blubber Boy Kid. Orignally from BWF, PWE, This guy a year ago was the most hated superstar. Why you ask? Cause he was acting like a bitch, and he sucked. But at the Batle royale at SS, he will be like his old self: Sucky, Dumb and hated. Also BBK, your friends will be in this too, whats your plan? Hopefully its smarter then MOD's.

Xmate, Overtaker, These too are brothers, and as i said before, they're with BBK. So umm im gonna leave them out.

Kane, Oh my god! Like im so scared of you. Kane you gotta stop scaring people cause its getting old and boring. Why not get to fighting instead of scaring people. Why not come down to the ring and try and scare me? And when i face you, i wont get scared cause its just so old. Ok enough about scaring and stuff. Onto another person now.

Labofax, He is now returning to WWKF after like 5 months i think. Why bother come back? To win some more championships? If thats the reason, i wont let you get close on winning the heavyweight championship cause thats mine.

El Toro, Viva La Raza! El Toro is back homes! Well Toro, why bother comin back? Just like Labofax? And whats up with you talkin Latin all the time? Jeez i cant understand a word your saying! Oh well, better to let it be unknown. Also I see that Toro is going for the heavyweight championship as well. Well Toro, just like the rest of the boys, you'll have to wait in line! cause im up next to win that title, adn when i do, i wont let anyone else win it away from me. Why? Cause i once held this title, and lost it, and this time, im winning it for good!

MD puts the list back in his list back in his pocket

Max- Well isnt this good for me? All my opponents will be easy for his match! And even if they think they will win, wel dudes, i have something in store for you that you wont expect, and one of them is winning the heavyweight championship in fromt of your face!

Max drops the mic and exits the ring as his theme song plays. As hes on the ramp, he steps up to the camera

Max- Im gonna be the fight in the battle royale

As hes on the ramp he does the new champ taunt and walks backstage

Scene fades

Last edited by on Mon Sep 24, 2007 4:55 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Killer
WWKF Rising Star
WWKF Rising Star
Killer

Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2007-05-15

Wrestler Info.
Title History: 1x Tough Enough 3xMain Event 1xHeavyweight
Finisher: KKU

PostSubject: Re: Im the fight in the battle royale   Im the fight in the battle royale Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 2:37 pm

That rp , is a load of BULL CRAP! , isn't a surprise comming from somone like you
Back to top Go down
Max Death
WWKF Rising Star
WWKF Rising Star
Max Death

Male

Wrestler Info.

PostSubject: Re: Im the fight in the battle royale   Im the fight in the battle royale Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 2:38 pm

lets see you do better
Back to top Go down
Killer
WWKF Rising Star
WWKF Rising Star
Killer

Wrestler Info.

PostSubject: Re: Im the fight in the battle royale   Im the fight in the battle royale Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 2:42 pm

Anytime , loser
Back to top Go down
Max Death
WWKF Rising Star
WWKF Rising Star
Max Death

Male

Wrestler Info.

PostSubject: Re: Im the fight in the battle royale   Im the fight in the battle royale Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 2:43 pm

pfft yea right
Back to top Go down
Killer
WWKF Rising Star
WWKF Rising Star
Killer

Wrestler Info.

PostSubject: Re: Im the fight in the battle royale   Im the fight in the battle royale Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 2:45 pm

w.e filipinos suck , so I dont blame you
Back to top Go down
Max Death
WWKF Rising Star
WWKF Rising Star
Max Death

Male

Wrestler Info.

PostSubject: Re: Im the fight in the battle royale   Im the fight in the battle royale Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 2:47 pm

racist bitch whats your race pakistani?
Back to top Go down
Body Breaking Kid
WWKF Orginal
WWKF Orginal
Body Breaking Kid

Male
Number of posts : 312
Registration date : 2007-06-07

Wrestler Info.
Title History:
Finisher:

PostSubject: Re: Im the fight in the battle royale   Im the fight in the battle royale Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 1:44 pm

Killer wrote:
w.e filipinos suck , so I dont blame you

KILLER DONT MAKE FUN OF US FILIPINOS!! DXLATIN IS HALF FIILPNIO AND MAYBE IF HEE SAW THAT, HE WOULD KICK UR FUC*ING ASS!! I SWEAR, ANYONE WHO MAKES FUN OF
MDFILIPNIO
METAL HEAD
BBK
X-MATE
OVERTAKER
DXLATIN
AND OUR RACE, THERE IS TWO THINGS TO DO, U LEAVE OR WE ALL KICK UR ASS IN REALITLY!!

its ur choice asshole cause that was just "it" from u. i canttake it when other people make fun of my race. so really, its ur choice...ass bitch ass fucker.

btw killer, u must be a computer cause u dfont have a race u wont tell us.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/bbkwwkf
Body Breaking Kid
WWKF Orginal
WWKF Orginal
Body Breaking Kid

Male

Wrestler Info.
Title History:
Finisher:

PostSubject: Re: Im the fight in the battle royale   Im the fight in the battle royale Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 1:47 pm

and max death, that was a pretty long rp that u made. well done!!
Back to top Go down
Max Death
WWKF Rising Star
WWKF Rising Star
Max Death

Male

Wrestler Info.

PostSubject: Re: Im the fight in the battle royale   Im the fight in the battle royale Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 1:52 pm

thx BBK i
Back to top Go down
Killer
WWKF Rising Star
WWKF Rising Star
Killer

Wrestler Info.

PostSubject: Re: Im the fight in the battle royale   Im the fight in the battle royale Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 2:16 pm

I understand DXLatin kicking ass but the rest of you! , hahahaha
Back to top Go down
KingOfDX
Standing Tall
Standing Tall
KingOfDX

Male
Number of posts : 585
Registration date : 2007-05-16

Wrestler Info.
Title History: 1x WWKF Main Event Champ, 1x WWKF Heavyweight Champ
Finisher: Pedigree- King Drop

PostSubject: Re: Im the fight in the battle royale   Im the fight in the battle royale Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 3:35 pm

im filipino
Back to top Go down
El Toro
WWKF Superstar
WWKF Superstar
El Toro

Number of posts : 52

Wrestler Info.
Title History: 10xWWKF Heavyweight 4xWWKF Tag Team
Finisher: Frog Splash
Type - Heel/Face/: Face

PostSubject: Re: Im the fight in the battle royale   Im the fight in the battle royale Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 4:11 pm

Orale , KODX is asian homes? , gimme some fried rice , Im hungry ese

lol , its un vroma amigos
Back to top Go down
Body Breaking Kid
WWKF Orginal
WWKF Orginal
Body Breaking Kid

Male

Wrestler Info.
Title History:
Finisher:

PostSubject: Re: Im the fight in the battle royale   Im the fight in the battle royale Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 4:14 pm

***LOL Fried rice that tastes good ese. inkao ma saarap nag rice sa pilipinas u want some el toro? go to ur country homes. palam amigo
Back to top Go down
El Toro
WWKF Superstar
WWKF Superstar
El Toro

Number of posts : 52

Wrestler Info.
Title History: 10xWWKF Heavyweight 4xWWKF Tag Team
Finisher: Frog Splash
Type - Heel/Face/: Face

PostSubject: Re: Im the fight in the battle royale   Im the fight in the battle royale Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 4:14 pm

Pvafor!! , povafor no ablas espanol!!!
Back to top Go down
Body Breaking Kid
WWKF Orginal
WWKF Orginal
Body Breaking Kid

Male

Wrestler Info.
Title History:
Finisher:

PostSubject: Re: Im the fight in the battle royale   Im the fight in the battle royale Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 4:20 pm

***ano nag sabi mo?***
Back to top Go down
Max Death
WWKF Rising Star
WWKF Rising Star
Max Death

Male

Wrestler Info.

PostSubject: Re: Im the fight in the battle royale   Im the fight in the battle royale Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 8:10 pm

Scene opens

The camera enters Max Deaths locker. Max looks at the camera and stops what hes doing. He looks at the camera witha mad face

Max- I know what you want, you want me to share my thoughts on opponents and the match. Well you know what, i do have things to say. First off, MOD says hes gonna take my shot at winning another title? Wo MOD, try this time, what you have done at COC, still pisses me off. Second, you dont have experience in the battle royale. And all of us will suffer the fate i suffered? Ok dude i didnt even suffer from how you beat me. And your not gonna do it again. And you are not better then everyone in this match! Jeez dude you think your the best just cause of your two titles, and you arent holding those titles for a long time, your gonna lose as sonn as someone faces you for you. Also, we dont need skill to beat you. Cause your like the worst person in this battle other then kennedy. And dude, belive me, your not gonna win that championship, you wont even be that close on it! That title is mine, and i wont let anyone else get there hands on it! Also, if you think you can make it with me in the final two in the battle royale, ima wish you luck caus im just gonna kick your ass and get you out immedietly, well actually im just gonna get you out that simple!

Max starts to smile

Now onto BBK, The former WWKF betrayer. He has came out here 3 times already, wow more then MOD. What did he have to say? Well one thing he said was the heavyweight championship was the title he wanted ever since he joined WWKF, well BBK, something you gotta know and remember is your not gonna win that title! Cause that title is mine! And your just gonna come up short. Your gonna come up short. Umm what else, well prety much he only tlked about what he wanted to win and his championship, i dont think there was anything else. Oh yeah, he said something about him being the new heavyweight champion, well BBK, something for you: Only in your dreams! If you wanna know something else he said, i cant really think of anything cause like i said before, mostly all he talked about was championships. Oh yeah, he said something about the GSB to move aside cause its T.O.W.E.R's turn to shine? No way dude, your TOWER wont rise, but my GSB has rised to the top already, and were gonna do it again as soon as MH is the Main Event champ and when im the heavyweight champion and when we win the tag team championships back. So BBK, i think its you who should step aside. And thats pretty much everything other then championships.

El Toro, Orale Amigos! Hes finally back, and i just dont understand why! There was no point coming back Toro, cause im gonna make you get injured, and your gonna be off again! And, im gonna make you lose your shot at winning the heavyweight championship!

Max- So thats pretty much everyone who came out so far, wow they both sound pretty retarded, especially BBK, he came out and mostly talked about titles and one long video, when i was watching his promo i fell asleep and coulndt belive when i woke up you were still talkin! Dude just shut up! Wow, looks like your the new MOD, just cant stop talking and coming out to the ring to do so! So pretty much, MOD and BBK, are the dumbest outta the rest, other then kennedy. You know what, I've been trying to shut this guy up but now, looks like i better vshut BBK's blubber up! Cause i've had enough of your dumb trash! And at SS, Im gonna do that to both you adn MOD, and if theres more, i'll have no problem shuting them up! Ok im just gonna move on to some others.

Kennedy, Now this retard, heh has absoletly no chance! And i mean it. He wont get that close on winning the battle royale! But this guy, I know i wont take out cause once that bell rings/ the person beside him will get him out (snaps) Just like that! But why is he even in this match?? Oh well, at least let him be in a championship match

Kane, Oh god, this freak?? My partner faced him and he twisted his hand! Why is he in this match? I also remember, being in this ring with him in an inferno match! And he burned me, and nearly costed me my career. Well now, im gonna get him back, costing him the world heavyweight championship and kicking his ass!

Rocket X, Now as i already told you all, Rocket X is the main reason why me and MH lost the tag team championship! So for that, im gonna get him back big. Im gonna do what im gonna do to kane and do it to Rocket X. Also, he is a new comer, so i guess, he can get the good old kick ass welcome! Cause at SS, hes gonna get one hell of a beating, and ima make sure his partner wont help him at all!

Well thats all im gonna talk about today, but to all my opponents i wish you, all of you the best of luck! Cause at SS, Im gonna walk out, the new and will stay heavyweight champion...... MAX DEATH! AND YOU CAN BANK ON THAT!

Scene fades

Last edited by on Wed Sep 26, 2007 3:32 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Master of Disaster
WWKF Orginal
WWKF Orginal
Master of Disaster

Male
Number of posts : 370

Wrestler Info.
Title History: 1xTough Enough , 1xTag Team
Finisher: Master Bomb

PostSubject: Re: Im the fight in the battle royale   Im the fight in the battle royale Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 1:31 pm

Oh ya well Guys, Mess with me, Im Italian!
Back to top Go down
Max Death
WWKF Rising Star
WWKF Rising Star
Max Death

Male

Wrestler Info.

PostSubject: Re: Im the fight in the battle royale   Im the fight in the battle royale Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2007 4:52 pm

Scene opens

Jim- Max is coming out next, i just wanna hear what he has to say.

Announcer- Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome....
MAX DEATH!

Whos that jumpin out the sky hits the stage as Max Death comes from beneath the stage along with fireworks. He walks down the ramp and slaps five crowd members. He slides into the ring and recieves a mic.

Max- Alright yall! I came out here to say some things. First of all, its just that BBK keeps coming out here and wont stop talking! Well something i got to say to that is SHUT UP! Plus you keep talking about people not in the match i mean whats the point of that? Second, I can see that MOD is as cocky as before. First of, he calls people gay when hes the only gay guy here. Second, he says he has experience of being in a battle royale. Look you have no experience in anything, so shut up. And listen, this wont be an easy compition, you know that you will get eliminated 2nd or 3rd so dude, i really wish you the best of luck. Also, Xmate has came out here to say that he isnt that popualr nd sucky. Well you know what, its true. Xmate is the first person to admit things about him! Wow. Also, he is confident of winning the heavyweight championship, well, you should be thinking about how to win other then that! Cause you eill lose and you better do something about that.

Fans cheer

Max- You know, i was thinking about this championship myself, and you know what? i damn deserve it! Ive been the WWKF king, a heavyweight champion, a tag team champ and the first person to win the steel mat match. Also the inferno match. What matches have Those ten been in? Well obviosly they havent realized how hard it is to be me. Well im gonna watch myself out there, and i will kick ass. Cause whoever is standing between me and a championship i deserve, well they will just have to try again to win cause i will come out winner. Also, those who think they can actually beat me, well i think you were thinking about the past cause i was sucky in the past bur now, im a one man of whoop ass!

Fans cheer some boo

Max- And now, im gonna stick with talking about my opponents again. I can see they are confiedent. But too confident. Im confident i will kick your ass and get revenge from you all from the past. Also, you 10 are looking for revenge from me too. Well dont even try. Im gonna turn it around. And when you all think your kicking my ass, just pinch yourself cause thats only gonna be in your dream. And when you see me winning the championship, you will realize it is reality, you will realize that you all have been eliminated and that im the last one in the ring, being the new heavyweight champion!

Fans cheer

Max- Also, got one thing to say. If you think you can beat me, just see for yourself who can kick ass, in reality, not trhough words

Max drops the mic as his theme song plays. Fnas cheer and he goes on the second turnbuckle. He points at the crowd and taunts.

Jim- Well, Max was really confident at COC, but lost, lets see if he can win this time and get away with what he said to the rest

Mike- Yeah, we'll just see if Max will be the new heavyweight champion...

Max is on the ramp and he puts his arm up. He walks backstage.

Scene fades
Back to top Go down
Max Death
WWKF Rising Star
WWKF Rising Star
Max Death

Male

Wrestler Info.

PostSubject: Re: Im the fight in the battle royale   Im the fight in the battle royale Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 7:30 am

Scene opens

Announcer- Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome.... MAX DEATH!

Whos that jumpin out the sky plays as Max death comes from beneath the stage along with fireworks. He walks down the ramp as fans cheer. He slides into the ring and taunts. He then recieves a mic. He waits for the fans to calm down then he talks.

MD- Alright everybody. Things are starting to get serious with BBK and me. Well, BBK did come out again. But this time he talked the whole time! Abd you know what? We can all watch it right now. Well lets just see what BBK has to say about me.

Video starts

I will not joke around with you. You are my main target.

MD- Stop it there. Ok BBK, Im your main target? Oh well, i dont really care. I'll just whoop you, just like what i do to MOD. And yes you shouldn't joke around with me. Cause i take things seriously, especially for a title like this.

Fear me because this Slim Survivals, I will become the next WWKF heavyweight champion!

MD- Man, why should i fear this Fat senoir? All he can do is say WOOOOOOO! And dude, you wont become the heavyweight champion. Believe me, you wont even make it to at least the top 6! And winning the heavyweight championship for you is just gonna be in a dream! Not in reality.

For example. Max Death was WWKF Heavyweight Champion but lost it I dunno how long ago but he didn't go to the top and become the best. And now, he was WWKF Tag champs but didn't show it!

MD- Ok, so what if i lost my two championships? You've only had one championship, and that was the Tough Enough championship. And with that championship, you could've made to COC, which you didnt, and i did. And you didnt make it the KIK for 2007. So i dont see why you should be talking about me like that. And now BBK, you have really pissed me off. Coming out here so much and talking and talking. Well now, im gonna end your blabbering just like im gonna end killer's killing spree. And BBK, You have to face the facts, you wont win! You need to get lucky which you wont. And if you think its just you whos gonna win the heavyweight championship, think again you fat senoir.

MD starts laughing.

MD- Ok yo, thats all he had to say about me. But no one else really did talk about me. But MOD, he did, but i wont spend my time talking about a loser like him. Well, as i always say, i wish my opponents luck cause i can do things they dont exoect from me. And im gonna win that heavyweight championship and get past all 10 of you.

MD drops the mic and walks out the ring while fans cheer. He is on the ramp and taunts the superstars. He walks on the stage and raises his arm. He then walks backstage.

SCENE FADES

Back to top Go down
Master of Disaster
WWKF Orginal
WWKF Orginal
Master of Disaster

Male
Number of posts : 370

Wrestler Info.
Title History: 1xTough Enough , 1xTag Team
Finisher: Master Bomb

PostSubject: Re: Im the fight in the battle royale   Im the fight in the battle royale Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 7:54 am

I now BBK, might Win, But im Hoping That Max Death Does
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Im the fight in the battle royale   Im the fight in the battle royale Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Im the fight in the battle royale
Page 1 of 1