WWKFederation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WWKFederation

World Wrestling Kings Federation (WWKF) Orignally the WWK, is a wrestling e fed based on brutality

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Part 2 Battle Royal

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
KingOfDX
Standing Tall
Standing Tall
KingOfDX

Male
Number of posts : 585
Registration date : 2007-05-16

Wrestler Info.
Title History: 1x WWKF Main Event Champ, 1x WWKF Heavyweight Champ
Finisher: Pedigree- King Drop
Type - Heel/Face/: Heel

Part 2 Battle Royal Empty
PostSubject: Part 2 Battle Royal   Part 2 Battle Royal Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2007 11:24 am

Time To Play The Game theme hits as KingOfDX walks out with a water bottle and is wearing a black t-shirt. He is walking down the ramp and goes to the left of the ring and onto the apron. He drinks water and sprays it out. He enters the ring.

KingOfDX: O my god BBK, he still won't shut up about his history and my words I said. He never stops or gives up on doing this and annoy people 24/7 because he wants them to lose their concentration. Well, that won't work on me bitch, cause I'll do the same on you. Here's an example.

BBK wrote:
Scene opens up with BBK with a recap of everything between BBK and KODX.

Time To Play The Game theme hits as KingOfDX walks out with a water bottle and is wearing a black t-shirt. He is walking down the ramp and walks left of the ring. He goes on the apron and the lights dim. He drinks out from the water bottle and sprays it.

KingOfDX: BBK won't shut the fuck up, seriously, no one likes you!!! Here's an example of showing you how he is sooo annoying, jesus christ.

After the commercial, a clip of BBK's history in the e fed bussiness.

(Scene)

December 13 2006

Announcer-The most well known superstar is here! In Royal Battle!! The main event tonight! BBA Edition vs Overtaker!

January 1 2007

Jack-We have a NEW PWF Heavyweight Champion! M.H. is done!

January 14

WWKF is a new! It is here! The home of King of Kings!

BBK-WWKF eh? Looks like M.H. and Max Death joined. Looks like for me to shine apon a new!

Rattlesnake-Looks like a new superstar decided to come to the kings!

January 20

BBK, from PWF has joined WWKF but things have gotten worse for him. DXLatin vs BBK, two of four cousins, battle it out.

Announcer-DXLatin, DXXD! OH MY GOD! BBK TAPPED OUT!

Fans cheer

DXLatin has defended his TEWF Extreme Championship! Amazing!

January 27

Announcer-Part two of the DXLatin vs BBK series! 1-1! BBK is fighting his hardest but DXLatin too strong! BBK, wait, OMG! BBK! With the SWEET FACE HIGH KICK! But wait, DXLatin dodges! DXXD! OMG! HE HITS IT! COME ON! 1...2...3! YES!

Month of Febuary

BBK has been harrased by many even M.H, Max Death and DXLatin.

BBK-This is too harsh, I'm retiring!

So, BBK retired and continued for the PWF bussiness. Then quits e feds.

June 4

Rattlesnake-I need ratings for returning superstars but all of them have returned.....except for BBK! Ok, I'll just tell DXLatin to tell him.

June 6

DXLatin-BBK, you there? I got a message from Rattlesnake, he wants returning people to return like you. You up?

BBK-Ok fine, just give me the location then I can return.BBK returned to WWKF with his 3 month abbseness.

Rattlesnake-Since BBK has returned, we will have a Royal Rumble for the #1 contender for the WWKF Heavyweight Championship!

June 7

Announcer-Ladies and Gentlemen, I would like to welcome, a former WWKF superstar and former PWF superstar, the man who has returned in the likes of Rattlesnake, BBK!

I walk Alone hits the stage as BBK walks out. Crowd not happy but hear some cheers.

BBK-I would like to be glad to be back but I wasn't really interested but I took the deal, coming back to WWKF, the home of da kings. Now, I'm in this special Rumble and I'm #3. Not a good place to be in. But be really cool I won right?

Crowd silent.

BBK-But I would like to be able to win and become better than before....no more PWF or that shit and now, WWKF is my home!

KODX Sayings

June 8

Time To Play The Game theme hits as KingOfDX walks out of the back and is handed a microphone. He slides into the ring and the crowd boo's.

KingOfDX: BBK came out here before and said he will win the Battle Royal at #3. Who cares, I'm #2 and I will woop your ass when you enter the ring. Plus, I know that Killer won't try and eliminate me because we were tag team partners before and we will team up to take out anyone, including all the great superstars. But then, when I have my perfect chance, I will eliminate him and will laugh at him for trusting me that far.

KingOfDX starts to taunt at the superstars backstage as the crowd begins to boo.

KingOfDX: Then when it's all said and done, I will walk out of that ring, the last man standing and will win that Battle Royal!! Then, I will be the #1 contender for the WWKF World Heavyweight or the WWKF Championship. But, I will go for the WWKF Heavyweight Championship cause I want to kick Bad Blood's ass and leave him a bloody mess to become the greatest champ here. All the great superstars that will be defeated: DXLatin, Kane, Killer, King Carnage, LabofaxD, El Toro, Powerbomb360 and that original!!

KingOfDX is signaling that he will be the next WWKF Heavyweight Champ. The crowd starts to boo at KingOfDX and chant" You Suck, You Suck"!!

June 8

A recap of what KODX said

KingOfDX wKingOfDX: BBK came out here before and said he will win the Battle Royal at #3. Who cares, I'm #2 and I will woop your ass when you enter the ring. Plus, I know that Killer won't try and eliminate me because we were tag team partners before and we will team up to take out anyone, including all the great superstars. But then, when I have my perfect chance, I will eliminate him and will laugh at him for trusting me that far.

KingofDX wrote:
Time To Play The Game theme hits as KingOfDX walks out of the back and is handed a microphone. He slides into the ring and the crowd boo's.

KingOfDX starts to taunt at the superstars backstage as the crowd begins to boo.

Then it's all said and done, I will walk out of that ring, the last man standing and will win that Battle Royal!! Then, I will be the #1 contender for the WWKF World Heavyweight or the WWKF Championship. But, I will go for the WWKF Heavyweight Championship cause I want to kick Bad Blood's ass and leave him a bloody mess to become the greatest champ here. All the great superstars that will be defeated: DXLatin, Kane, Killer, King Carnage, LabofaxD, El Toro, Powerbomb360 and that original!!

To be continued........

KingOfDX: You see what I mean, he looks like a faggot for repeating this and making him a retarded person that doesn't learn what other people say!! He likes a fucking T.V, never stops doing what he does!! And he's got nothing to say about me, just keeps showing shitty, pointless videos to people here and around the world. And this goes for everyone.

Time To Play The Game theme hits as KingOfDX goe onto the turnbuckle and throws his t-shirt into the crowd. He walks out of the ring and the scene fades.
Back to top Go down
Body Breaking Kid
WWKF Orginal
WWKF Orginal
Body Breaking Kid

Male
Number of posts : 312
Registration date : 2007-06-07

Wrestler Info.
Title History:
Finisher:
Type - Heel/Face/: Heel

Part 2 Battle Royal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Part 2 Battle Royal   Part 2 Battle Royal Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2007 6:10 pm

wat does tv have to do with this?
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/bbkwwkf

Part 2 Battle Royal
Page 1 of 1