WWKFederation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WWKFederation

World Wrestling Kings Federation (WWKF) Orignally the WWK, is a wrestling e fed based on brutality

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

My RP's for the Battle Royal

Go down 
+2
DXLatin.
KingOfDX
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
KingOfDX
Standing Tall
Standing Tall
KingOfDX

Male
Number of posts : 585
Registration date : 2007-05-16

Wrestler Info.
Title History: 1x WWKF Main Event Champ, 1x WWKF Heavyweight Champ
Finisher: Pedigree- King Drop
Type - Heel/Face/: Heel

My RP's for the Battle Royal Empty
PostSubject: My RP's for the Battle Royal   My RP's for the Battle Royal Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 5:09 pm

this is to show that i won the Battle Royal and that it's proof
Da King Is Da Next Heavyweight!
The §cene opens up as you can see "Da King" KingOfDX is in his locker room and is just sitting there reading a magazine before he looks up and notices the camera. The crowd is cheering as he puts down the magazine and begins to speak with his sledgehammer beside him on the couch.

"Da King" KingOfDX: What's up all you fans watching, I make my return to WWKF! After two weeks of injury to some man by the name Killer, I have my returning match on §lim §urvivals, a Battle Royal for MY title: The WWKF World...Heavyweight...Championship! Now, I may have distractions on my mind... like Killer, especially him! They're also will be people that are Disasterially retarded, Xtremely stupid, Rocked jacker, Deathly ugly, Killing tard, Body Breaking a**hole, loud fag Kennedy, big devil Kane, El Taco, Overweight, X-Hater, Bad s**thead, and the loner in the Battle Royal!

*"Da King" KingOfDX is laughing at them at he knows they are watching him. The camera is zooming around the locker room and goes back to him.*
*”Da King” KingOfDX stands up and goes to a glass window placed on his wall and has a few titles placed there. It shows each title in 3 separate windows and an extra one just empty, all 3 windows displays the following:

· ROC World Tag Team Champion

· ROC Hardcore Champion

· WWA TV Champion

On all the title, it has on all the nameplates of different e feds he’s been in and in the empty window, “Da King” KingOfDX says ”Everyone, this window is saved for MY WWKF World Heavyweight Championship.”*

"Da King" KingOfDX: Now, I want all you people to watch why I want revenge on Killer. Acturally, revenge isn't the best word, I say REDEMPTION! Now, I wanna kick Killer's a**so badly, that he would wanna go back in time, change what he had done, because on Saturday, he'll find out how I treat my servants. And trust me, people have felt how I've treated my servants because they have known what I'm capable of! And, I WON'T PROMISE, BUT FOR DAMN SURE I WILL WALK OUT §LIM §URVIVALS DA WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION, IF YOU DON'T LIKE THAT, BOW DOWN TO DA DAMN KING...B***H!!

*”Da King" KingOfDX is signalling he's da next champ and then is taunting the other superstars.*

*"Da King" KingOfDX pulls out a remote and then tells everyone he's gonna show the video of why he wants redemption on Killer that happened 2 weeks ago. The camera points at the T.V as it just started.*

.::VIDEO OPENS::.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::BACK ON AIR::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Announcer - Ladies and Gentlemen the following contest is scheduled for a first blood match , introducing first , from Hells Domains , he his undefeated in this match , and stands at 7ft feet tall , he is The Predetor...KILLER!

::Take Whats Mine::

*Killer walks down the ramp with a Microphone and smiles , he slides into the ring and silences the crowd with the KKU taunt.*

Mike - Killer has been dangerous then ever over these passed weeks.

Killer - As you all know , a couple of days ago , I announced KingOfDX's death sentence , tonight the sentence remains , tonight the legend of the 24/7 never mouth closing idiot... dies!

Crowd Cheers some Boo

Killer - Now I understand we're live at Greenwich Cunneticut!

Crowd Cheers

Killer - But now since the one and only KingOfDx is from Greenwich Cunneticut , I guess all of you dont know when to shut your mouth!

Crowd Boos

Killer - Exactly , you all have just proven my point , and I also understand KODX's parents are in the front row.

Killer has a sick smile in his face , he slides out of the ring and walks over to them , but before he could do anything harmfull....

::Time To Play The Game::

KingOfDX walks down the ramp shaking his head , hes holding a sledgehammer and Killer looks at the hammer and looks scared.

Announcer - And the challenger , from Greenwich Cunneticut , he is the King Of DgenerationX , KODX!!

KODX smiles as all of his fans are bowing down to the King , he walks over to Killer as Killer slides back into the ring.

::Bell Rings::

KingOfDX charges at Killer with the Sledgehammer in hand , Killer ducks the shot , KODX turns around and gets nailed by a quick punch to the gut causing KODX to drop the sledgehammer , Killer then gives KODX a dropkick , as KODX falls down hard he breaks the sledgehammer which his back just fell on , you can hear the pain of KingOfDX as its very hard to break such a big object.

Killer smiles and picks up KingOfDX he gives him a straight punch to the skull then some left and rights and he finishes off with a tight headlock , KODX tries to escape but Killer has it locked in tight , as KODX relizes he weighs more than Killer he picks him up but Killer is too close to the ropes , he bounces off and causes KingOfDX to lose balance and fall once more.

Crowd Boos

*Killer does the KKU taunt and slides out of the ring.*

Jim - Wheres Killer going?

Mike - I dont know...

Killer grabs a steel chair and gets into the ring , KingOfDX slowly gets up but gets nailed right in the back with a hard chair shot.

Killer - Whats wrong "King"? , dont you feel afraid anymore? , thump thump thump thump , whats that King? , is that your heart pounding??

Killer smiles

Killer grabs KingOfDX and gives him a huge knee onto Killers heart and KingOfDX spits out blood

Killer - Blood... Is good

Killer starts punching KingOfDX everywhere , and any spot , and KingOfDX is just helpless he falls onto of the ropes and Killer walks over to him and pushes his neck against the ropes and you can see more and more blood spit out.

::Bell Rings::

Announcer - Here is your winner... Of the first Blood Match , KILLER!

Mike - What is Killer doing? , this match should be over by now!

Killer steps a few steps back and places the steel chair in the middle of the ring , he grabs a table and sets it in the middle of the ring , he puts the steel chair on top , he grabs KingOfDX and places him on the turnbuckle , Killer climbs the turnbuckle and sets KingOfDX up for a flying KKU.

Killer - Get ready to see your life flash before your eyes "kid".

Killer does the flying KKU and KingOfDX's body lands on the table breaking it in two and lands on the steel chair landing directly to his heart.

Killer smiles , the crowd goes silent.

Killer - I know your not dead!

Killer grabs a gas tank from under the ring and lights KingOfDX on fire , he then whispers to KODX and watches KingOfDX burn.

Killer - Rest In Peace.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::WWKF COMMERCIAL BREAK:::::::::::::::::::::

.::VIDEO ENDS::.

“Da King” KingOfDX takes the remote and shows he’s playing a slideshow of pictures of what will happen at the Battle Royal for the title. He starts to laugh as the camera turns and can see at the screen the words”Da Next Champ!”*

"Da King" KingOfDX: Did you all see that, I know you all did. I bet the people here and the people watching around the world are cheering just like Killer because he burned me and he flying KKU'd me into a chair and table. But see here, at §lim §urvivals, after I win the match and that title. I'm gonna give exactly what Killer did to me, I'll King Drop the s**t outta Killer onto a table, and then get a gasoline tank and watch him burn like the the scared, pussy he really is! Because, when you wake up, see'ing yourself in the hospital with bandages everywhere on your legs, arms and head... you'll feel the exact pain that I had to indure throughtout your little parade of greatness! Don't feel to cocky or you just might get your damn wish at §lim §urvivals! So, do us a favor and please shutup for once because no one wants to listen to your gay bulls**t about how great and successful you are! We get it we don’t need anymore information. Plus, since you attempted to kill me once and made your list up to 37 superstars, I’m not going to let you do the same s**t again cause it’s opposite fag!

"Da King" KingOfDX had a cocky smirk on his face as the crowd in backround is cheering more "Da King, Da King"!

"Da King" KingOfDX: Now Killer, we all heard you say a lot of times to me and these people, but come this Saturday, you'll be the one that will die! You heard me exactly, after you cry and whine, you'll be my first kill of my career, just like what you have done.. plus, you'll get a sample of how a CAREER KILLING looks like once I'm finished with you, you stupid dried up, janitor cleaning hobo. Also, since Killer to you is good, we think your crap, so everyone and Rattlesnake will refer to you as n00bie little whiny son of a B***H, and if you don't like that, BOW DOWN!

*"Da King" KingOfDX tells the cameraman to get the hell out of his locker room. The cameraman is still rolling as KingOfDX takes his sledgehammer and bustes the camera. Another cameraman is rolling in the hallway as he can see the other man thrown out and has garbage all over him on the floor. The cameraman has a clear view of KingOfDX walking out and is in the hallways. You can see him go into the parking lot as he goes into his Ford Mustang GT and drives off into the night, out of the arena completely gone.*

The §cene fades.
Back to top Go down
KingOfDX
Standing Tall
Standing Tall
KingOfDX

Male

Wrestler Info.

PostSubject: Re: My RP's for the Battle Royal   My RP's for the Battle Royal Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 5:12 pm

[color=black]Da King Is Da Next Heavyweight Part 2[color:28d2=white:28d2]

[color=black]The §cene opens up as you can see a Ford Mustang GT being parked outside the parking lot and the camera can see KingOfDX walking out with a black suit on and has a sledgehammer in his hand. The camera keeps rolling until he reaches his locker room with a sticker that says"KingOfDX" and walks in. He goes and get's a glass, he pours some whisky and sits down.[color:28d2=white:28d2]

"Da King" KingOfDX: Now, I've heard that there is a lot of promos that as been handed into Rattlesnake, but here's the deal... there won't be a triple champ, a deathly champ, or a mamasito champ. Cause after §lim §urvivals, they're will be a champ that's a King and that's a damn fact B***HES! Here, let's take a look at what El Toro said earlier.
A Low Rider pulls up to the WWKF Parking Lot behind the building , the crowd already knows how that is. The door swings open and El Toro comes out doing some spanish dance , he walks into a door in the WWKF Building.

Mike - Ladies And Gentlemen , we'll hear from El Toro next!!

WWKF Commercial Break

WWKF Back On Air

VIVA LA RAZA!!!!
El Toros theme song hits the stage and he walks out of the curtains and walks down the ramp , he slaps some of the fans hands and smiles and the excitement of the arena, he walks into the ring and grabs a Microhpone.
"Da King" KingOfDX: What the f**k El Toro, you come in here acting all gangster with your mexican music, but just listening to that s**t, it sounded like a fat lady who can't sing, come to you low rider and sing for your mamasitas!
~El Toro~
Well , looks pretty ordinario homes , just you and your Tough Enough titolo , si homes , tu cintoro , pedo mida no mas.. Soy un champion , te voy a midar cerca , tu no vas a gagner me , soy un latino de los latino , tu es champion de los championes? , PEDO SOY LATINO DE LOS LATINOS!
Haha , you know its true ese , now lets look at that photo orta ves homes , oh look at your putting your arm around that referee , you like hombres dont you? , hell you might even make Candy dress like a man and start besando la , I bet Rocked X likes men aswell eh? , hahaha , Look at the reffs face hes frightened and I would be to homes
The point Im trying to proof here , is in my debut match , I will get a mamasita , I will defeat un champion , uno dos tres quatro cinqo , onze douze treze , haha , I forgot its only uno dos tres , Im hiring a spanish reff. homes because if that was a spanish reff. in the picture he would've kicked ur colo ese , us latinos dont take kindly to los feos e los maricones , we dont like the uglies and they gays ese

Viva La Raza hits the stage and El Toro begins to walk out of the ring smiling , he brings the microhpone with him.
"Da King" KingOfDX: What the hell does the spanish part mean exactly? Hello, I'm El Toro and I'm here to talk bout the gay Champion Of Champions, Master Of Disaster.. he's gay cause I'm El Toro and I'm also gay? Is that what it means, cause I don't speak any god damn spanish or whatever the hell your talking about?!?! Next, I have Master Of Disaster....
::::::::::::::::::::::WWKF Commercial::::::::::::::::::::::
MOD lets the crowd calm down as he begins to speak:

Look who is your tag-team champion, I did the impossible. I beat 3 future HOF, well actually one is really in the HOF, and i beat them all, sure i didn't get the title that i wanted but look at this i just don't have one title around this amazing waist of mine but look at this their is another one, i've got 2 titles more than anyone on WWKF right now. Meaning i am the king of WWKF.

But now we getting pretty serious, Their is this battle royal with eleven great superstars, all of them make this business what this is Today. But all will suffer the same fate that Latin, metal and Max suffered at COC, and that was defeat. I already have 2 titles and im looking to do what no other man in wwkf history has ever done before, and that is to have 3 title around your waist. I really am the best of the best, and i have proved that with non-stop dominating performences, I make all of you people bring your money to come watch me.

as for the 11 oppenents i will break them down from what we really want to know about them.
"Da King" KingOfDX: What is this, this is a load of bulls**t! You tell the whole world that your gonna be a triple crowned champ. Well too bad MOD, cause the era of Da King will begun shortly. But you know what, there's something right what you said there. There is gonna be 11 superstars including you in that Battle Royal, but when everyone see's me come in and kick a**, they're be 12 superstars... plus, the whole world will see that I'll be crowned the NEW...WWKF HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION!! And that won't be anyone else's fate cause fate won't help you one bit, only to me cause I'm Da King, and your just my stupid servants.
First off-

Killer- He is a wwkf HOF, he has killed 36 superstars, but is he really that good, I remember one night were i faced him and i beat him, didn't kill me, didn't even injure me, so when killer is in a tough match, he can't do shit!

Kane- This guy is a freak, i have always beaten him when we faced, he might look scary, but he really isn't, I will end his miziry career!

Kennedy- Just a gay guy, thinks he is all that but really he just might be my easiest opponent.

Max Death- Lots of history with this guy, I just took his tag team championship single handingly, I will take his shot at another title again.

El Toro- A Spanish guy, doesn't speak much english, he is one of the tough members in this 11 man battle royal, A champion, but that was back then, i have 2 matches with the guy, and i will end up 2-0 after SS

Rocked-x- This guy is my buddy, we are tag team champs, But if i have to Through him out if the ring to win that belt then so be it, because no one will stop me from getting that belt.

BBK- This is the guy who i got the Tough Enough belt from, I ruined his title rein, and now i will ruin his chances of becoming the Heavy Weight Champion.

Overtaker, X-Mate, Bad Blood- All these guys are a tag team. But only one can win, so we will see some betrayal going on, and that will cause them to lose the belt to me!

Their you go, My opponents, Pretty easy competition other than RX, But none of these guys i think have had 2 title around their waist, and if i keep wrestling the way i am now i will win the heavy weight championship.

"Da King" KingOfDX: Your right that you have good descriptions about these crappy superstars, but you forgot one superstar, and that's me, KingOfDX will rise from all this gay bulls**t and will win undoubtfully! Max Death made a promo, let's see.
Part 2 continuing
Back to top Go down
KingOfDX
Standing Tall
Standing Tall
KingOfDX

Male

Wrestler Info.

PostSubject: Re: My RP's for the Battle Royal   My RP's for the Battle Royal Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 5:12 pm

MD- What you all saw, at COC, was nothing, but a complete fluke! See, MOD, you got lucky on winning the main event! You were lucky, that DXLatin and MH was down to attack you, and you were lucky, i was knocked out! See now that he took me and MH's title, i was expecting a re match on the next up coming SS, but no. Instead, im actully in a better match, as well with MH. Im in a match, to win the WWKF heavyweight championship the second time! But standing in my will be 10 people, you people may think that i have no chance against them, but first, id like to talk about them.
"Da King" KingOfDX: What I saw at COC was a fluke for you because you were a champ and lost to... MASTER OF DISASTER! Damn, that's sad, even for you and plus, what you'll see at §lim §urvivals.. is you and the rest of the competitors will get their f**king a**es POWNED by me! I'll show you BBK's promo after and trust me, there's too parts to it!
::::::::::::::::::::::WWKF Commercial::::::::::::::::::::::
BBK-Damn that was long. Anyways, I do have 2 Title oppotunities this SS and I'm looking forward to winning them. Juts think for a minute, if T.O.W.E.R wins the World Tag Team Championships and I win the World Heavyweight Championship, T.O.W.E.R. will be the greatest and strongest 3 people in this whole entire buisness!! Just think. Now, I haven't heard from Overtaker in a while and X-Mate has no plans of saying shit to you people. So, I'm warning all you people that the following people :

Killer vs Kennedy vs Kane vs Max Death
vs El Toro vs Rocked X vs M.O.D vs BBK
vs Overtaker vs X-Mate vs Bad Blood
and Labofaxd. But wait, all of a sudden, Labofaxd just comes back!! Didn't he call for retirement a month ago? Anyways, enough said...for today. Juts to tell you, your looking
AT
THE
NEXT
WWKF
WORLD
HEAVYWEIGHT
CHAMPION!!!
Bitches....
"Da King" KingOfDX: Ehhh b**h, you forgot one person, his name is KingOfDX and when I kick you a** badly, you'll just end up like the rest, a wasteful peices of washed s**t! Here's part 2...
BBK-No,w it is my time to Shine because I do have two title shots this Slim Survival. One is for the WWKF Tag Team Championships and the title I always wanted, the WWKF World Heavyweight Championship!! I been waiting to be 4x World Champion and to be as good as Adam Hart and DXtreme Latin. But at the moment, I am not. So, first thing. My first match at Slim Survival and also the first match of the day. The match is;

Winner Gets a Shot at the Tag Titles (Not Rocked-X)
Body Breaking Kid vs Rocked-X vs Max Death

And if I win, T.O.W.E.R. gets a shot at the WWKF Tag Team Championships. And if we do win the titles, and I have the WWKF World Championship, that would be awsome to me. Wishing for that to happen. But to get things straight. Rocked-X I congragualte on your first WWKF Title win. Hope you enjoy your WWKF gold. But not for long you will be holding that title. Cause very soon, T.O.W.E.R. will take that title to be ours. And Max Death, the GSF, move aside because it's T.O.W.E.R.'s turn to rise to the top. You had your chance to be the best until you did lose. So, you just step aside at let the true CHAMPS get our titles. Master of Disaster, you did take away my WWKF Tough Enough Championship away from me did not? You remember that? So, you take whats mine and I take whats yours. And thats the WWKF Tag Team Championships. So watch out for Overtaking War Eras Ready to TAKE YOU OUT!! No hard feelings Rocked-X.
"Da King" KingOfDX: Please BBK, stop wasting your time saying your gonna win again! You won't win the Tag Team nor the Heavyweight, cause the is reserved for me, and no one else, cause they have to go through me before they can reach that goal. Which none of you people will accomplish by the end of the week, WHAT NOW?!?!? And what the hell does T.O.W.E.R suppose to mean... Totally Outragously Wangster Emo Rip-off! Cause I think everyone here would agree, cause you, Overtaker and X-mate suck balls, especially BBK's, since the other 2 have none and BBK's is the smallest to fit in their mouths.title.

BBK-I like the respect we're getting now. We might be the most hated in the WWKF Roster but you guys, you guys outlast the WWKF Roster. Now to move on. I want to be 4x World Champion. I want that WWKF Heavyweight Championship so badly, I'd take it like it was a girl. So, this is like the Battle Royal 4 weeks ago. I will win once again. There is no 3 winners. Only 1. And that is....
Body
Breaking

Kid
You hear me? Fear me as I win the WWKF Heavyweight Championship. Just watch and you will see who really is the true Main Eventer. My goal in WWKF is that to have atleast gotten the WWKF Championships atleast once. So here is the titles I won so far.

WWKF Tough Enough Championship
BBK defeated The Great King

That's all I got. 2 weeks later, I lost it to Master of Disaster. Enough said.

BBK drops the mic and leaves the ring.
"Da King" KingOfDX: Hahahaha, are you joking? You want everyone to believe that you'll be the next champ, in your dreams b**h, that will never happen as long as you live and that you in this e fed! Plus, winning the Tough Enough is worst than winning the Women's title.. the Women's will cost more that your stupid title you had before. Plus, you beat The Great King, he's a fool, just like you, and.. you lost to Master Of Disaster two weeks after, that's even worst than your win againest The Great King!
As that happens, you can see KingOfDX finish his whisky and throws the glass at the cameraman, it hits his head and starts to bleed fast, the camera falls. He gets another glass and puts more whisky, he gets the sledgehammer and busts it to peices. The §cene fades as KingOfDX is just sitting there on the couch, drinking his whisky slowly.
Back to top Go down
KingOfDX
Standing Tall
Standing Tall
KingOfDX

Male

Wrestler Info.

PostSubject: Re: My RP's for the Battle Royal   My RP's for the Battle Royal Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 5:14 pm

[color=black][color=white]Da King Is Da Next [color:4458=white:4458]Heavyweight Part 3[color:4458=white:4458]

The §cene opens up as you can see a Ford Mustang GT being parked into the parking lot and out comes KingOfDX. He walks into the hallways and goes to his locker room, he pulls out a key and opens it. He goes to get a glass and pours some alcohol. He sits down and looks at the camera with a surprised look.
"Da King" KingOfDX: Now, I have just been informed that BBK.. aka Body Breaking Kid made a promo earlier today, and I wanna see it, but before I see it, I made a new version of BBK's name. Instead of Body Breaking Kid, it should be something like Blubber Boy Kiddo, or B***hy Blubbery Kid or even better... Biggest Balloon Kid!! Hahaha... as I was saying, let's us watch what BBK had to say to all about the Battle Royal.
*******************SCENE OPENS*******************

Mike-What a house show of what he just had! Now, let's just talk about BBK's speech yesterday. We all know that he does want a 4th World Title reain and a title for T.O.W.E.R. And what a night if that does happen, it will be such an night for BBK on Slim Survival. Just for a minute, think what will happen to the WHOLE WWKF Roster once BBK and T.O.W.E.R. win those titles. And soon, Rattlesnake might even make a match. So big that this whole building will explode. Well, not that big. In my thoughts, this will be such a big match.

WWKF Titles used in this match will be on the line.

DXLatin vs
T.O.W.E.R.

If DXLatin wins, DXLatin gets all three titles and T.O.W.E.R. leaves with nothing. If T.O.W.E.R. wins, the take DXLatin's WWKF Main Event Championship.

That would be big. I just wonder if BBK will get his 4th World Title reain.

Jim-Of cousre we all know that. It wil be big and the whole WWKF roster will be shocked.

Boss's Life begins to play as BBK apperes at the stage. Fans cheering and signs go up.

Jim-Well here is the man who does want the WWKF Main Event Championship. BBK. One and only. The man who did not defeat DXLatin back in January. The man who started PWF. The man who brought Overtaker and X-Mate here. And I just think that BBK will win the WWKF Hevayweight Championship.

Mike-I totally agree with that.

BBK reaches the ring and is ready to speak.

BBK-You what I want most? Yea you all know. Let me just re-phrase of what I did say before.
***************VIDEO STARTS******************

....................................SCENE OPENS.................................

BBK apperes at he stage as Boss's Life begins to play. Fans cheering as he has a mic in his hand and makes a sign that the WWKF Heavyweight Championship is his.

He apporches the ring and enters it.

BBK waits for the fans to quiet down.

BBK-No,w it is my time to Shine because I do have two title shots this Slim Survival. One is for the WWKF Tag Team Championships and the title I always wanted, the WWKF World Heavyweight Championship!! I been waiting to be 4x World Champion and to be as good as Adam Hart and DXtreme Latin. But at the moment, I am not. So, first thing. My first match at Slim Survival and also the first match of the day. The match is;
Winner Gets a Shot at the Tag Titles (Not Rocked-X)
Body Breaking Kid vs Rocked-X vs Max Death

And if I win, T.O.W.E.R. gets a shot at the WWKF Tag Team Championships. And if we do win the titles, and I have the WWKF World Championship, that would be awsome to me. Wishing for that to happen. But to get things straight. Rocked-X I congragualte on your first WWKF Title win. Hope you enjoy your WWKF gold. But not for long you will be holding that title. Cause very soon, T.O.W.E.R. will take that title to be ours. And Max Death, the GSF, move aside because it's T.O.W.E.R.'s turn to rise to the top. You had your chance to be the best until you did lose. So, you just step aside at let the true CHAMPS get our titles. Master of Disaster, you did take away my WWKF Tough Enough Championship away from me did not? You remember that? So, you take whats mine and I take whats yours. And thats the WWKF Tag Team Championships. So watch out for Overtaking War Eras Ready to TAKE YOU OUT!! No hard feelings Rocked-X.

Fans-T.O.W.E.R.!!!

BBK-I like the respect we're getting now. We might be the most hated in the WWKF Roster but you guys, you guys outlast the WWKF Roster. Now to move on. I want to be 4x World Champion. I want that WWKF Heavyweight Championship so badly, I'd take it like it was a girl. So, this is like the Battle Royal 4 weeks ago. I will win once again. There is no 3 winners. Only 1. And that is....
Body
Breaking

Kid
You hear me? Fear me as I win the WWKF Heavyweight Championship. Just watch and you will see who really is the true Main Eventer. My goal in WWKF is that to have atleast gotten the WWKF Championships atleast once. So here is the titles I won so far.

WWKF Tough Enough Championship
BBK defeated The Great King

That's all I got. 2 weeks later, I lost it to Master of Disaster. Enough said.

BBK drops the mic and leaves the ring.

******************BACKSTAGE*****************
BBK runs into the Interviewer he torchered months ago.

BBK-Oh my god it's you again. You better not have stupid questions for me once again. Because you will end up in the dump if you won't shut up.

Interviewer-No I don't. I only have two questions for you. Ok first. How do you feel on having two shots at titles this Slim Survival? I know you are 3x World Champion and youir aiming for 4. So, how do you feel?

BBK-I feel great, as a chance to rise to be as a main Champion. I wanted the WWKF World Heavyweight Championship since I came here back in January. No, make that December. I still want it no matter what. Even if DXtreme Latin was the champion!! But, that's it, great to have a shot at two titles.

Interviewer-Next, how do you feel about having Overtaker and X-Mate here?

BBK-(Sigh) I simply dunno. Juts glad old friends are back. But because of Master of Disaster didn't really hear my warning. Watch this.

...............................VIDEO STARTS.............................

Scene opens up as a video of what MOD has said previously.VIDEO STARTS

MOD comes walking down the ramp as everystep he takes fireworks come shooting out. He enters the ring and flexes his muscles as he gets the microphone and begins to speak as the crowd is silenced:

MOD- You all think that BBK is actually going to beat me. He can't beat me, noone can beat me, its shamfull why i am in the same ring as BBK, He's not the Body Breaking Kid, not even close. BBK is just a punk who can't wrestle for shit.

Mod pauses for second

Listen BBK i have been in this federation longer than you, and i have faced the best and i have beaten the best. These names like Killer, M.D.Fillipino, kane and next on my list Is you BBK.

Now i would like to introduce my new finisher it is called the white uot and its going to live by it's name. Im going to finish you with the white out ( which is the masterlock) just like i finished Killer with it a couple of weeks ago on slim Survivals.

So, BBK don't get cocky at all because when it's just me and you in that ring nothing else matters to me but

1. Breaking your arms
2. That Championship

and when the match is over between me and you, I will be able to call my self Champion, one thing that noone can call you because you don't deserve to be champion, I deserve to be champion. and after the Slim Survivals i will be champion and i can promise you guys that.

And all this news about TGK comin back and the winner of this match vs. me and BBK, he is going to face. When i heard the news i laughed. TGK Is no challenge, heck bring the great king to my match i will take both of them on.

So, for my final message BBK don't underestimate me because if you do, you have another thing coming for you!

MOD Walks out as he makes the signal around his waist of the championship belt

VIDEO ENDS

BBK waits until fans quiet down.BBK-Ok i know that TGK is after the winner of this match but look at this, I beaten him for this title in my very hands.(BOO)BBK-Great King isnt a Great King. He's as slobby as MOD and KOK. Great King is no challenge. I beaten him for my WWKF T.E. Title and MOD thinks hes any better? Ha, no way. He's as bad as Kennedy! I mean did you see him out here before? I mean what the f*** was that! I was laughing my ass off in my locker room. So anyways. I am not losing this title to some out age loser. But....(BOO)BBK-Once I lose this title....I have a HUGE surpirse to come here in WWKF. Something you people haven't seen ever! So it's rather me keeping my title or....making a HUGE suprprise for WWKF. Hey, it's your choice. It's the fans choice to boo MOD and MOD leaving or him maybe beating me this Saturday and I having a surprise for WWKF. It's MOD's choice, its the fans choice. I already have the plan set up. So again, its your choice. Not mine. So for the last time MOD. I will beat you with my boot kicking your face all day! Nuthing you can do bout it. NUTHING! BITCH!(BOO)BBK drops the mic and goes back to his locker room.Jack-What could that surprise be?SCENE CLOSES
Back to top Go down
KingOfDX
Standing Tall
Standing Tall
KingOfDX

Male

Wrestler Info.

PostSubject: Re: My RP's for the Battle Royal   My RP's for the Battle Royal Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 5:15 pm

Part 2 continuing

...............................VIDEO ENDS..............................

BBK-See, I did warn him. I did warn him. He didn;t listen. Now, T..O.W.E.R. is Taking Over the WWKF Roster and owe it all to M.O.D. Yea. So that's all I'm gonna say. So Get outta my face or else you will end up in a locker!!

The interviewer runs away lie a homo and BK goes to him locker room.

..................................SCENE CLOSES.........................................

*******************VIDEO ENDS*******************

BBK-That's all I want. I have been dominante in my 4 months stay in WWKF. Ever since I won the WWKF Tough Enoguh Championship, everyone knew that BBK is going to top. Not liek before that I sucked ass and lost 4 matches against DXLATIN and then left WWKF for 6 months. Now, I know that now, everyone knows that Iwill be the king of WWKF soon. Everyone should know that once I win the WWKF Heavyweight Championship, i will be on top of the WWKF Jungle. Everyone will start giving me more attention, the atention i needed since I forst got here. Know that [color=lime]DXLATIN may be on top but once I do win my WWKF Heavyweight Championship, I will be the one that will be #2.

Mike-Number two?!? He must be crazy. Everyoen wants to be #1. But I think something is on his mind now.

BBK-Once reason, because I don't want to have another rival against DXLATIN again and I don't wanna go up againsthim in a Parking Lot Brawl. So yea. That's it on my mind now. Wait, before I continue on, I got an e-mail from couple of people;

Subject: Re: It's My Time To Shine!! (Triple Threat Match & World Tit Yesterday at 11:03 pm[/size]

Orale ese vato

BBK = New Heavyweight Champ

also from...

Subject: Re: It's My Time To Shine!! (Triple Threat Match & World Tit Yesterday at 11:06 pm

You'll probs win this match atm BBK, I wouldn't be surprised iof you did. Dude, I'm right like 90% of the time, so I'd be excited

So they think I will be the next WWKF Heavyweight Champion and they do agree that I have made an impact since December last year. So, I do have respect from other people and they do say I will be
WWKF
HEAVYWEIGHT
CHAMPION
[color=white]This[color:3893=white:3893] Saturday. Now, it's time to get ready. So, just warning, watch out for me because I will be your nightmare.

BBK drops his mic and he leaves the ring.

**********************SCENE ENDS************************
"Da King" KingOfDX: O...my...god!! What the f**k is this crap. This promo took almost 30 minutes of my precious time. First, you can see BBK talking with a gay guy named Mike, then just blah blah blah crap... just please stop before you make me lose my damn mind! Then after his little interview, she shows a stupid video of how T.O.W.E.R began and how he met up with X-Mate and Overtaker.. his good buddies. Then, he has another gay interview backstage with the same Mike guy, then... he shows another video of him winning the Tough Enough, but BBK.. ehy are you so proud of winning it? Like what DXLatin said before, the Women's title is worth my than yours, cmon it doesn't really prove your tough.

"Da King" KingOfDX is taking a sip of his drink as the cameraman is wondering what's wrong with him as it shows him looking like a bored face.
"Da King" KingOfDX: BBK, if you didn't satistfy the fans and the people around the world, what do you do? What else, you say more things of how you were in the last Battle Royal, that you were #3 in it, and prevailed on being the worst champion and the crappiest title... the WWKF Tough Enough title, where the gay Blubber Boy Kid era begun. Then.. you want a rivavly with, DXLATIN IN PARKING LOT BRAWL, are you kidding me? He's undefeated with a streak of 25-0, and will kick your a**! Then randomly, BBK tells everyone what El Toro told him before when the camera's weren't rolling, that he would be DA NEXT WWKF HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMP, but your so stupid, your not.. I'm gonna WIN FOR SURE, AND THAT'S A FACT. And if you don't like it, BOW DOWN TO THE KING, B***H!!
"Da King" KingOfDX is finishing up his drink as he pours some more and he getting more bored as the cameraman is looking at him like he's weird or something.
"Da King" KingOfDX: Then, just when you think BBK's done his long, stupid..crappy promo, he just keeps going! Then, El Toro comes and agree's with BBK, when their oppenents and tells him that he has a 90% chance of winning and being excited, I'm not excited for him, but he'll be when I destroy his a** and send him back to his paper box home. Just to let you know BBK, my WARNING IS: BE READY WHEN I COME OUT, BETTER THAN EVER AND ELIMINATE YOU, LAUGH AT YOU.. AND MY ONLY NIGHTMARE I'LL FACE AT §LIM §URVIVALS IS YOU AND YOUR MOMMA'S FACE!!
As that happens, the camerman can see KingOfDX finish and tells him to get the hell out, the cameraman does and KingOfDX tells him to get out or he will get his a** kicked badly. The cameraman get's frightened as he runs out and get's chased out by KingOfDX.
The §cene fades.
Back to top Go down
KingOfDX
Standing Tall
Standing Tall
KingOfDX

Male

Wrestler Info.

PostSubject: Re: My RP's for the Battle Royal   My RP's for the Battle Royal Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 5:17 pm

Da King Is Da Next Heavyweight Part 4
The §cene opens up as you can see a Ford Mustang GT being parked in the parking lot and comes out KingOfDX wearing a black suit and along some sun glasses. He walks into the hakllways, opens his locker room and just sits down.
"Da KingOfDX: Now, I just got word that BBK made ANOTHER long and boring promo. Now, I know all you people watching here and around the world hate BBK and how gay his promos are. But let's just take a look as his sh**ty creation.
****************SCENE OPENS******************

Boss's Life sounds up as fans start cheering. Standing up and signs up. BBK apperes at the stage and he shows that T.O.W.E.R. are the next WWKF Tag Champions.

BBK reaches the ring.

Mike-What words does the leader of T.O.W.E.R. have for us today? Find out after this!!

************WWKF COMMERCIAL************

************SCENE RE-OPENS***************

[color=white]Jim-We are back!! Now, let's sit and listen to what BBK has the say[color:d11c=white:d11c].

BBK-Ok I finally put these two videos together to so what I really mean. Now, I am a serious person and what I say goes. When I say Overtaker and X-Mate come, the come. Now, watch this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kFY00WzhM1g

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4FRzoNb5Us

Fans cheer.

BBK-Ok, in those videos, I will become WWKF Heavyweight Champion and become King of the WWKF World. Now, let's talk about people here. Those are my enimies. And many more.

DXLatin I faces 4 tiems and lost all 4 matchs. After, I quit WWKF and went back to PWF. 'Till I closed it down. Now this guy is unstopable and I had no chance of beating this man.

Max Death, the UNDERGOD of WWKF. King of WWKF 2007. Former WWKF Tag Team Champions. Now this guy is brothers with Metal Head. Max Death has won the WWKF Heavyweight Championship before and as I said in the past, HE had his chance to shine but he didn't have a chance. Now it's time for a new star to shine.

Basicly, Metal Head is the same as Max Death, but he hasn't won the WWKF Heavyweight Championship or he isn't King Of 2007 but he is a big man and nothings stopping this big man.

Master of Disaster, this guy has stolen my WWKF Tough Enough Championship. Well just like in the video, he didn't LISTEN TO MY WARNING and now I'm Title-less. This guy is going down this Slim Survival.

KingofDX the NON-most hated now in WWKF and I bet backstage he's thanking me for saying that. So, he has been a great superstar...wait...he's not in this match. Ok moving on.

Killer, the man who made KODX injured for like days and then KODX came back. But this guy is trully a KILLER but this Slim Survival, he will become Killer into a Piller.

BBK-Well that's left on my mind so far. Now, Lemme lay down my suggestions for Saturday's night.

------------------------------------------------------
Triple Threat
--------------
BBK vs Rocked X vs Max Death
(If BBK wins , T.O.W.ER gets a shot at the Tag Team Titles , if Max wins GSB gets a rematch)
Winner-T.O.W.E.R.

Singles Match
---------------
X-Mate vs Kennedy
Kennedy (Sorry X-Mate)

Brutal Survivor Rematch - Submisson Only
--------------------------------------------

Great King(c) vs Poison

No Dq
-------

Master Of Disaster w/ Candy vs El Toro
(For Custody of Candy)
Winner-El Toro, he's so crazy he'll do anything

WWKF Main Event Championship - Parking Lot Brawl
---------------------------------

DXLatin vs Metal Head
(Rattlesnake wants Latin to destroy KODX , so he places KODX vs Latin - Parking Lot Brawl , but when KODX is not in the building and still missing from the hospital he is replaced by Metal Head)
Winner-DXLatin because this guy is unstoppable. No way that Metal Head will win.

Debut - Singles
-------
Adam Heart vs LatinoKing
Adam Hart

Heavyweight Championship - Battle Royal
-----------------------------

Killer vs Kennedy vs Kane vs Max Death
vs El Toro vs Rocked X vs M.O.D vs BBK
vs Overtaker vs X-Mate vs Bad Blood

VS

Labofax!!

11 Man Battle Royal
Winner-BBK (We'll see about that)
------------------------------------------------------------

BBK-Well thats it for today. Now, just wait until I become WWKF Heavyweight Champion.

BBK leaves the ring and he returns into his locker room.
"Da King" KingOfDX: Once again, you make the lamest promos I've ever seen in my whole entire career! It's worst than Kennedy's his is only 2 lines, and his is better than yours.. that's god damn sad! First, you always talk about T.O.W.E.R every single time you come out here and expect for these people to listen again? Then you shows some sh**ty video of which championships you won and who's you enemies. By the way, in that video you put, you f**king spelt enemies>> enimies, hahaha!

"Da King" KingOfDX is laughing at BBK with this sick smile on his face while the cameraman looks frightened.
"Da King" KingOfDX: Now, there's more and it get's even boring! Then, after showing us your crappy video with spelling mistakes, you talk more s**t about the following WWKF Superstars: DXLatin, M.D Filipino, Metal Head, Master Of Disaster, "Da King" KingOfDX and Killer. But then... it's get's even more worst than it already is, he had predictions this up coming §lim §urvivals, but BBK... you have one little mistake. You put BBK as the NEW...WWKF WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION, your mistaken once again, it should be me... and I agree with the rest of your predictions, that would be mine.
"Da King" KingOfDX is just sitting there looking bored as he looks at the camera and stands up straight, pretending he's still awake.
"Da King" KingOfDX: Now, since I saw BBK's boring promo, mine doesn't end either, because I got word that X-Mate, BBK's best buddy was included in the Battle Royal and I totally forgot about him! Here's X-Mate's promo:
Scece opens up as X-Mate comes to the ring. Fans are cherring as P.I.M.P. hits the stage. X-Mate goes into the ring and is ready to speak.

X-Mate-Ok, this is amazing. I get a shot at the WWKF Heavyweight title. How great is it to have a shot at the biggest prize in WWKF. Now I'm not a former world champion but I can prove to WWKF that a underdog like me win a big title like that. Look at Max Death. He's an underdog and he is WWKF King of Kings 2007 and I'd say that's a big thing in 1 year. I know that I haven't won anything big. I'm that small, unpopular guy in wrestling. Always first match of the night. But this Slim Survival, I will prove that a underdog like me will win that title. That title is mine.
"Da King" KingOfDX: Wow, everyone expect's X-Mate's gonna win? I expected better from you since your part of T.O.W.E.R and one of BBK's best buddies! Even Master Of Disaster would expect better, when you first joined, he thought you can be the furture of WWKF, but turns out you won't for sure!! Plus, M.D Filipino won the King Of Kings 2007 by luck, and luck is for losers. Also, if you didn't know X-Mate, it ain't no thingy stupid, it's one of the biggest tournaments WWKF has to offer, and you want to mess up this huge, dramatic event? I know, you know and everyone now knows your the UNDERDOG or your so called UNDERGOD... plus, your the underdog cause you suck and you will never win anything in your entire life!
"Da King" KingOfDX is taunting X-Mate and is also laughing as he is getter bored of the promo.
As that happens, KingOfDX get's up , get's a glass and pours some whisky. He starts to drink as he puts on the coffee table and tells the camerman to leave before he breaks his neck. The cameraman's frightened as he runs out of KingOfDX's locker room.
The §cene fades.
Back to top Go down
KingOfDX
Standing Tall
Standing Tall
KingOfDX

Male

Wrestler Info.

PostSubject: Re: My RP's for the Battle Royal   My RP's for the Battle Royal Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 5:19 pm

[color=black]Da King Is Da Next Heavyweight Part 5[color:3656=black:3656]
The §cene opens up as you can see already KingOfDX getting out from Ford Mustang GT and walks into the hallways, along the camera rolling. He get's into his locker room and just sits on the couch.
"Da King" KingOfDX: Now, I know all of you people always see me come here to the WWKF Arena almost every day, making a promo and looking at these other promos that are boring! Cmon, I'm doing this cause I'm making a point and my point is that these WWKF make one of the sh**test promos I've ever seen in my wrestling e fed career. Even the crappiest wrestlers I've met is better! Let's take a look at what Max Death aka M.D Filipino had to say:
Scene opens

The camera enters Max Deaths locker. Max looks at the camera and stops what hes doing. He looks at the camera witha mad face

Max- I know what you want, you want me to share my thoughts on opponents and the match. Well you know what, i do have things to say. First off, MOD says hes gonna take my shot at winning another title? Wo MOD, try this time, what you have done at COC, still pisses me off. Second, you dont have experience in the battle royale. And all of us will suffer the fate i suffered? Ok dude i didnt even suffer from how you beat me. And your not gonna do it again. And you are not better then everyone in this match! Jeez dude you think your the best just cause of your two titles, and you arent holding those titles for a long time, your gonna lose as sonn as someone faces you for you. Also, we dont need skill to beat you. Cause your like the worst person in this battle other then kennedy. And dude, belive me, your not gonna win that championship, you wont even be that close on it! That title is mine, and i wont let anyone else get there hands on it! Also, if you think you can make it with me in the final two in the battle royale, ima wish you luck caus im just gonna kick your ass and get you out immedietly, well actually im just gonna get you out that simple!

Max starts to smile

Now onto BBK, The former WWKF betrayer. He has came out here 3 times already, wow more then MOD. What did he have to say? Well one thing he said was the heavyweight championship was the title he wanted ever since he joined WWKF, well BBK, something you gotta know and remember is your not gonna win that title! Cause that title is mine! And your just gonna come up short. Your gonna come up short. Umm what else, well prety much he only tlked about what he wanted to win and his championship, i dont think there was anything else. Oh yeah, he said something about him being the new heavyweight champion, well BBK, something for you: Only in your dreams! If you wanna know something else he said, i cant really think of anything cause like i said before, mostly all he talked about was championships. Oh yeah, he said something about the GSB to move aside cause its T.O.W.E.R's turn to shine? No way dude, your TOWER wont rise, but my GSB has rised to the top already, and were gonna do it again as soon as MH is the Main Event champ and when im the heavyweight champion and when we win the tag team championships back. So BBK, i think its you who should step aside. And thats pretty much everything other then championships.

El Toro, Orale Amigos! Hes finally back, and i just dont understand why! There was no point coming back Toro, cause im gonna make you get injured, and your gonna be off again! And, im gonna make you lose your shot at winning the heavyweight championship!

Max- So thats pretty much everyone who came out so far, wow they both sound pretty retarded, especially BBK, he came out and mostly talked about titles and one long video, when i was watching his promo i fell asleep and coulndt belive when i woke up you were still talkin! Dude just shut up! Wow, looks like your the new MOD, just cant stop talking and coming out to the ring to do so! So pretty much, MOD and BBK, are the dumbest outta the rest, other then kennedy. You know what, I've been trying to shut this guy up but now, looks like i better vshut BBK's blubber up! Cause i've had enough of your dumb trash! And at SS, Im gonna do that to both you adn MOD, and if theres more, i'll have no problem shuting them up! Ok im just gonna move on to some others.

Kennedy, Now this retard, heh has absoletly no chance! And i mean it. He wont get that close on winning the battle royale! But this guy, I know i wont take out cause once that bell rings/ the person beside him will get him out (snaps) Just like that! But why is he even in this match?? Oh well, at least let him be in a championship match

Kane, Oh god, this freak?? My partner faced him and he twisted his hand! Why is he in this match? I also remember, being in this ring with him in an inferno match! And he burned me, and nearly costed me my career. Well now, im gonna get him back, costing him the world heavyweight championship and kicking his ass!

Rocket X, Now as i already told you all, Rocket X is the main reason why me and MH lost the tag team championship! So for that, im gonna get him back big. Im gonna do what im gonna do to kane and do it to Rocket X. Also, he is a new comer, so i guess, he can get the good old kick ass welcome! Cause at SS, hes gonna get one hell of a beating, and ima make sure his partner wont help him at all!

Well thats all im gonna talk about today, but to all my opponents i wish you, all of you the best of luck! Cause at SS, Im gonna walk out, the new and will stay heavyweight champion...... MAX DEATH! AND YOU CAN BANK ON THAT!

Scene fades
"Da King" KingOfDX is taunting at Max Death and signalling Da Next Champ.

"Da King" KingOfDX: Wow Max Death, the same old s**t your saying once again! You know what, your getting just as boring as what BBK's did in the past and what Metal Head did before. Matter of fact, mostly everyone here has done a promo talking s**t to the oppenents of the Battle Royal, EVERY... SINGLE...TIME!! I'm getting sick and tired of all these fags doing the same crap, each and every night. First, he talks s**t to every superstar in it, except for me, and then at the end, same thing what Metal Head says" MAX DEATH! OR METAL HEAD, AND YOU CAN BANK ON THAT! Now, that was ONLY PART 1! Here's Part 2:
Scene opens

Jim- Max is coming out next, i just wanna hear what he has to say.

Announcer- Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome....
MAX DEATH!

Whos that jumpin out the sky hits the stage as Max Death comes from beneath the stage along with fireworks. He walks down the ramp and slaps five crowd members. He slides into the ring and recieves a mic.
Max- Alright yall! I came out here to say some things. First of all, its just that BBK keeps coming out here and wont stop talking! Well something i got to say to that is SHUT UP! Plus you keep talking about people not in the match i mean whats the point of that? Second, I can see that MOD is as cocky as before. First of, he calls people gay when hes the only gay guy here. Second, he says he has experience of being in a battle royale. Look you have no experience in anything, so shut up. And listen, this wont be an easy compition, you know that you will get eliminated 2nd or 3rd so dude, i really wish you the best of luck. Also, Xmate has came out here to say that he isnt that popualr nd sucky. Well you know what, its true. Xmate is the first person to admit things about him! Wow. Also, he is confident of winning the heavyweight championship, well, you should be thinking about how to win other then that! Cause you eill lose and you better do something about that.

Fans cheer

Max- You know, i was thinking about this championship myself, and you know what? i damn deserve it! Ive been the WWKF king, a heavyweight champion, a tag team champ and the first person to win the steel mat match. Also the inferno match. What matches have Those ten been in? Well obviosly they havent realized how hard it is to be me. Well im gonna watch myself out there, and i will kick ass. Cause whoever is standing between me and a championship i deserve, well they will just have to try again to win cause i will come out winner. Also, those who think they can actually beat me, well i think you were thinking about the past cause i was sucky in the past bur now, im a one man of whoop ass!

Fans cheer some boo

Max- And now, im gonna stick with talking about my opponents again. I can see they are confiedent. But too confident. Im confident i will kick your ass and get revenge from you all from the past. Also, you 10 are looking for revenge from me too. Well dont even try. Im gonna turn it around. And when you all think your kicking my ass, just pinch yourself cause thats only gonna be in your dream. And when you see me winning the championship, you will realize it is reality, you will realize that you all have been eliminated and that im the last one in the ring, being the new heavyweight champion!

Fans cheer

Max- Also, got one thing to say. If you think you can beat me, just see for yourself who can kick ass, in reality, not trhough words

Max drops the mic as his theme song plays. Fnas cheer and he goes on the second turnbuckle. He points at the crowd and taunts.

Jim- Well, Max was really confident at COC, but lost, lets see if he can win this time and get away with what he said to the rest

Mike- Yeah, we'll just see if Max will be the new heavyweight champion...

Max is on the ramp and he puts his arm up. He walks backstage.

Scene fades
"Da King" KingOfDX is getting f**king bored as hell and get up to get a drink.
"Da King" KingOfDX: O..my..god Max, when do you ever stop? Now, this time, you put how you lost big time to MOD and how he's always cocky. Then... you say that BBK's say so much s**t everyone's getting tired, I'm getting tired from the both of you too! Then, he keeps talking about MOD, how he won at CoC and then you addressing which championships you won the major matches you won, guess what, we don't care what so ever. Now, I got word that X-Mate made a promo too, let's take a look:
Part 2 continuing
Back to top Go down
KingOfDX
Standing Tall
Standing Tall
KingOfDX

Male

Wrestler Info.

PostSubject: Re: My RP's for the Battle Royal   My RP's for the Battle Royal Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 5:19 pm

Scene opens up as X-Mate comes to the ring. Fans are cheering as P.I.M.P. hits the stage. X-Mate goes into the ring and is ready to speak.

X-Mate:Ok, this is amazing. I get a shot at the WWKF Heavyweight title. How great is it to have a shot at the biggest prize in WWKF. Now I'm not a former world champion but I can prove to WWKF that a underdog like me win a big title like that. Look at Max Death. He's an underdog and he is WWKF King of Kings 2007 and I'd say that's a big thing in 1 year. I know that I haven't won anything big. I'm that small, unpopular guy in wrestling. Always first match of the night. But this Slim Survival, I will prove that a underdog like me will win that title. That title is mine. I want to become a great person by becoming WWKF Heavyweigt Champion.

Fans are scilent.

X-Mate:Now, I see that Kennedy is such an easy opponent. Sounds like this will be such a easy match. And Kenedy, you will find that I'm not that easy. I am a tricky person to follow and to fight with. So with my Singles Debut, I will beat Kennedy.

And become WWKF Heavyweight Champion.

X-Mate leaves the ring and he returns backstage.
"Da King" KingOfDX is getting tired of the promos and looks like he's gonna sleep soon.
"Da King" KingOfDX: Wow! You expect all of us to believe your gonna be the next WWKF Heavyweight Champion, just by defeating 1 easy, simple person like Kennedy? No, you have to go through 11 other superstars, that includes me especially. And, you also said your the underdog, that's a good thing because we won't care or even notice your in the match, cause your'll be so simple just like Kennedy! I've gotten word that also, the gayest promo superstar ever, BBK.
****************SCECE OPENS*****************

Boss's Life begins to play as fans stand and cheer. BBK apperes in the stage and he is ready to speak.

Mike-This man won't stop talking about him becoming WWKF Heavyweight Champion!! He's crazy to do anything to get the WWKF Heavyweight Championship. Man I'm so fired up for this match I'll go up to him and say I'll win that title!! WOO!!

Jim-Heh slow down old timer and don't go near him, he'll kick your ass (laughs) and by the way, you really need to stop eating Wendy's Spicy Chicken Burger man. It gets you fired up.

Mike-Shut up, BBK is about to say something!!

BBK-Ok first...what the hell? What smells like Wendys?

Mike raises up his burger and cheers.

Jim-Sit down fatty.

BBK-Anyways, I watched some videos of people in my match. They do seem hard opponets, besides Kennedy.

Mike laughs and chockes on a piece of his bun.

BBK-My god MIKE STOP EATING WENDY'S!! YOU GET FAT! Now, I wanted revenge from Master of Disaster from stealing my WWKF Tough Enough Championship and he says about his third title around his waist but here's what T.O.W.E.R. thinks, that the title slash WWKF Tough Enough you have now, someone will take that and T.O.W.E.R. will take your WWKF Tag Team Championships. I will take away your chances of becoming WWKF Heavyweight Championship.

BBK-Max Death, rough times eh buddy? Rough fights and we mostly didn't survive our matchs. But now, this time, this match will be serious son. Thi fight is one big one. For the WWKF Heavyweight Championship. I will not joke around with you. You are my main target because both of us are in two matchs. For the WWKF Tag titles and for the WWKF Heavyweight title. So watch out for me. For I am Body Breaking Kid and as in the video, fear me because this Slim Survival, I will become the next WWKF Heavyweight Champion!!

BBK-Killer, you know I said stuff about you. But I'm talking to each and one of you because I will become champ. Now, I know you so called Killed 36 superstars but that is your last. Everyone will put and end to your "Killing Spree" and you will become once alive but soon to be dead. I know we haven't faced before but this is the first time. And by showing I will be the Killer of Killer, I will take you out of the Battle Royal. Nothing more. You will taste your own medicine this Slim Survival. And Killer, change your name because your killing days are over!!

BBK-Kennedy I'm not going to waste time on you. You just simply suck.

BBK-Kane, not afraid of you. Your stupid fire (BOOSH) and your lame videos and your lame hand signs. They are just gay. Kane you will just be just like Kennedy. A easy opponet.

BBK-Rocked-X, your title reain will end quickly once I win that match. You will see that BBK and T.O.W.E.R. truly are champions. So move aside and get lost.

BBK-EL TORO!! THE OLD TIMER!! Get lost. No one cau catch the Mexican Jumping Bean but I can get him out of the match. He is just one easy guy and he does deserve this one thing, to lose his chance of becoming WWKF Heavyweight Champion!!

BBK-Ok people on T.O.W.E.R. i know everything about you guys. No point of saying stuff about you.

BBK-Bad Blood, you were no match to me and T.O.W.E.R. in Champion of Champions. Just like Kane, bury both of you in Death Valley and get out of my way because BBK is the next WWKF Heavyweight Champ!!

BBK-Labofaxd, you are no match for me. You are retired and now your back? Your crazy man. You won't win your WWKF Heavyweight Championship back and I will become champ. Now OUT LABO!!

BBK-Ok, the Battle Royal Match, been in one before for three WWKF Titles. I won the WWKF Tough Enough Championship then. But now, no three winners. Only one. That's BBK. And for pete's sake, people!! You gotta understand the facts. You had chances then and now. You people still didn't take CONTROL of those chances! You are arn't in control of your WWKF Carrers. You gottta shine and rise to the top and become the best just like DXLatin. For example. Max Death was WWKF Heavyweight Champion but lost it I dunno how long ago but he didn't go to the top and become the best. And now, he was WWKF Tag champs but didn't show it! This is real people. You have chances of becoming the best and you people are not taking control of that! But now, since you all lost your chances, it's time for T.O.W.E.R. and me, BBK to shine and rise to the top of the WWKF World and nothing fo you noobs can do anything about it. I am the Body Breaking Kid. I break not only your body but I break your hearts. You hopes and dreams. I break anything that I can destory of you. Like DXLatin. Broken 25 people to break his record but he broke their hopes and dreams in a Parking Lot Brawl Match. And now, I am 14-0 in WWFN back in PWF and no one did something like that. I am 3 times World Champ and this Slim Survival, I will become WWKF Heavyweight Champion and as I said in the past, I have experience in Battle Royal matches and experiences make your chances of winning bigger. If you have experience of for example dunking over a tall guy. Then after a while, your better at it. So experience dos effect what you do. And to finish off my speech cause I'm getting tired, if you want to win this match, you need
Experience
Power
Respect
Durability
Quickness
And many more. Why I'm saying this is because I'm giving you guys a chance to be the best. But at the moment, It's time for BBK to shine and become WWKF Heavyweight Champion and make T.O.W.E.R. the best stable in WWKF. So fear me and T.O.W.E.R. for that we are Taking Over WWKF.

Mike-What a long speech.

BBK drops the mic and leaves for the locker rooms

*****************SCENE CLOSES******************
"Da King" KingOfDX: What the f**k was that bulls**T BBK? Again with the long speech. What have I told you, stop spazing on your matches and calm the f**K down, and just be quiet for once. Your just being your gay self and Max's also, saying things to all your oppenents. Here's some thing you should keep quiet! First Kane, Bad Blood, Kennedy and LabofaxD is gone from WWKF. So there's no worries because we all know they suck balls because they left and were quitters! Also, that announce won't say your the winner, he'll say that KINGOFDX will win for sure! Plus, what does DXLatin have to do with this and his amazing Parking Lot Brawl... with the streak 25-0? We don't really care about your 14-0 at WWFN cause we're not in it! When you said that someone should have:
Experience
Power
Respect
Durability
Quickness
I have it all BBK, no one can deny it and no one else has it like me! Even especially the greatest superstars who ever lived!
As that happens, KingOfDX get's up from sleeping and notices the camera is still rolling and that the promos is done. So, he get's a drink and tells the cameraman to leave before he kills him. The cmaeraman looks like he's gonna s**t himself as he runs away.
The §cene fades.
Back to top Go down
KingOfDX
Standing Tall
Standing Tall
KingOfDX

Male

Wrestler Info.

PostSubject: Re: My RP's for the Battle Royal   My RP's for the Battle Royal Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 5:21 pm

Da King Is Da Next Heavyweight Part 6
The §cene opens up as you can see already KingOfDX getting out from Ford Mustang GT and walks into the hallways, along the camera rolling. He get's into his locker room and just sits on the couch.
"Da King" KingOfDX: Now, I know all these fans are getting extremely bored of me especially, cause they always see me her in my locker room and not coming to the ring or anything. And that's fine, but if you really want me to come down there, I will! Be ready when the King comes.
As that happens, KingOfDX walks out of his locker room and is in the hallways, the camera is still rolling as he makes his way further to the ring. Then, Time To Play The Game theme hits as KingOfDX walks out with a black suit on and sun glasses, he slaps the fans hands as he walks into the ring and picks up a microphone.*
"Da King" KingOfDX: Now, I just got word that Master Of Disaster made a pretty long and boring promo that I have plenty of time to use tonight. Let's see what Master Of Disaster to tell the audience:
[][Part 1 of 3[][

Let the bodies hit the floor hits the stage as MOD walks out with his two title around his arm, He is carrying a replica of the World Heavyweight belt, on his hands, MOD walks into the ring and holds all 2 titles, he throws the replica of the Hevayweight, on the floor as he grabs the mic and lets the crowd be silenced as he begins to speak:

There is a reason why i have 2 title around my waist, It's because i am one of the best this Federation has to show. They all say that names like Killer, and Latin make this federation what it is? well i have a problem with that because i think that i am more dominate then Killer, and DxLatin. Reason being is because i beat both Killer and Latin. And although only killer is in the Battler Royal, Latin still has to prove himself against me. Killer, you have the chance to prove yourself against me, at the Battle royal Against me. And all of the other 11 superstars better watch out, Because im coming at you guys with a vengance, Im coming at you full force, with everything i got, I've proved myself many times, but this one is the most inportant, Because many of the superstars in the Federation haven't had a chance to face the Master of Extreme. And they don't think i have it in me to beat them. Well when i look at the people in this match, I don't see any title around the waist of them, and then i see my waist and i have 2 title around it, which proves something, That i am the man to beat in this battle royal.

I've had a chance to hear what the 11 opponents had to Say. Max came down a bunch of times, He had lots to say, But one of the things the Had to say, Bothers me so much, Let me Re-cap what he said:

**Video Plays**

Max- I know what you want, you want me to share my thoughts on opponents and the match. Well you know what, i do have things to say. First off, MOD says hes gonna take my shot at winning another title? Wo MOD, try this time, what you have done at COC, still pisses me off. Second, you dont have experience in the battle royale. And all of us will suffer the fate i suffered? Ok dude i didnt even suffer from how you beat me. And your not gonna do it again. And you are not better then everyone in this match! Jeez dude you think your the best just cause of your two titles, and you arent holding those titles for a long time, your gonna lose as sonn as someone faces you for you. Also, we dont need skill to beat you. Cause your like the worst person in this battle other then kennedy. And dude, belive me, your not gonna win that championship, you wont even be that close on it! That title is mine, and i wont let anyone else get there hands on it! Also, if you think you can make it with me in the final two in the battle royale, ima wish you luck caus im just gonna kick your ass and get you out immedietly, well actually im just gonna get you out that simple!

*Video Ends*

MOD- Max, Are you a joke? You come down to this ring, and talk shit to a guy, That just owned you at COC? And you say that i am the worst person in the Battle Royal? Recap for you budy, You will be the first person the to be eliminated, Because Instead of You whishing me luck, When we both step into the ring, Im wishing you luck. And one more thing Max, You said that U didn't suffer from when i kicked your ass in that COC Match, Well if you Really don't remember, Let me show you another clip of COC. Ok dud Watch this!

Video Plays****

M.O.D climbs the ladder and delivers the Master Bomb , crashing into the table , the chair , DXLatin , Max Death and Metal Head , the crowd goes crazy , M.O.D climbs to his feet with all the energy he has left , he takes DXLatin and Max Death off of Metal Head and you can see Metal Head all bloodied pressure was on him , M.O.D pins him
Reff.1.…….2.……………..3!!!!!

** Video Stops**

Max, don't tell me you didn't suffer, Because when i climber that ladder, and i ended your dreams of being a champion, You were suffering inside, And that feeling you got will aply to what your going to get come COC.

MOD- Moving on to another Wrestler, who has a lot to say about me, BBK. BBK has always had a lot to say about me since, I took his tough Enough Belt, At SS, like weeks ago. BBK, Me and you have had a rivarlly going on, and that should continue when you come down that ramp, so conffident, i will end that confidence of yours, because i am Extreme, Latin might be Da Extreme. But he is not the Master of Extreme, I am. And if you didn't know what BBK. Your going to Find that out, But not the Easy Way, I am going to Show it to You The Hard way.

When me and BBK are the last one in that Ring, Its going to be a Rumble, Shots will be thrown, and new champion will be crowned, But who? Who will it be, If im not wrong, When i look at the card,there is no one in there that i can't beat, I will prove that come SS.

But when i look again, I see Rocked-x.

Crowd Cheers***

Me and Rocked-x are Best Friends, we are the Tag-Team champions. But only one can win the Battle Royal. But yet there are two of us in the ring at one time. And if i have to trow him out of the Ropes then I Have to do that. I hope he knows that In this match there are no team Mates. So, Rocked-x, Good Luck, Not just To you, But To everybody in the match.

Scene Fades
"Da King" KingOfDX is getting bored of it and is taunting Master Of Disaster constantly.
"Da King" KingOfDX: What the f**k was that MOD? Your just copying what f**king BBK's does all the time. First, you say s**t to Killer and DXLatin, which DXLatin's not even in. Then you say s**t to Killer, which all know he sucks balls, then you go and re-cap what Max Death aka M.D Filipino, cause I do this because I don't see what's happening when they speak to everyone. Anyways, we all know a million times you won half of the CoC compition, and then kicking M.D's a**, along with everyone else! Now, soon or a later, you have to betray Rocked-X, cause this guy is a worth peice of s**! Now, Max Death aka M.D Filipino made one, let's see:
Scene opens

Announcer- Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome.... MAX DEATH!

Whos that jumpin out the sky plays as Max death comes from beneath the stage along with fireworks. He walks down the ramp as fans cheer. He slides into the ring and taunts. He then recieves a mic. He waits for the fans to calm down then he talks.

MD- Alright everybody. Things are starting to get serious with BBK and me. Well, BBK did come out again. But this time he talked the whole time! And you know what? We can all watch it right now. Well lets just see what BBK has to say about me.

Video starts

I will not joke around with you. You are my main target.

MD- Stop it there. Ok BBK, Im your main target? Oh well, i dont really care. I'll just whoop you, just like what i do to MOD. And yes you shouldn't joke around with me. Cause i take things seriously, especially for a title like this.

Fear me because this Slim Survivals, I will become the next WWKF heavyweight champion!

MD- Man, why should i fear this Fat senoir? All he can do is say WOOOOOOO! And dude, you wont become the heavyweight champion. Believe me, you wont even make it to at least the top 6! And winning the heavyweight championship for you is just gonna be in a dream! Not in reality.

For example. Max Death was WWKF Heavyweight Champion but lost it I dunno how long ago but he didn't go to the top and become the best. And now, he was WWKF Tag champs but didn't show it!

MD- Ok, so what if i lost my two championships? You've only had one championship, and that was the Tough Enough championship. And with that championship, you could've made to COC, which you didnt, and i did. And you didnt make it the KIK for 2007. So i dont see why you should be talking about me like that. And now BBK, you have really pissed me off. Coming out here so much and talking and talking. Well now, im gonna end your blabbering just like im gonna end killer's killing spree. And BBK, You have to face the facts, you wont win! You need to get lucky which you wont. And if you think its just you whos gonna win the heavyweight championship, think again you fat senoir.

MD starts laughing.

MD- Ok yo, thats all he had to say about me. But no one else really did talk about me. But MOD, he did, but i wont spend my time talking about a loser like him. Well, as i always say, i wish my opponents luck cause i can do things they dont exoect from me. And im gonna win that heavyweight championship and get past all 10 of you.

MD drops the mic and walks out the ring while fans cheer. He is on the ramp and taunts the superstars. He walks on the stage and raises his arm. He then walks backstage.

SCENE FADES
"Da King" KingOfDX is laughing and taunting at M.D Filipino as the crowd begins to boo him.
"Da King" KingOfDX: Please M.D, you have to be joking, there's a f**king Part 2 to your never ending promos? Ok, first off... everyone's being like everyone around here, doing the same s**t which everyone has seen and you wanna make them die? It's like their watching a Resident Evil movie, starring the rest of the WWKF roster, acting like zombies and doing the same crap, over and over again! Both you won minor title which included the Tag Team titles and the Tough Enough, which is sad! Adn you all are agreeing that I've never won a title here, but I will at §lim §urvival, my fate is coming true, while the rest, need luck and that's for only losers!
*As that happens, KingOfDX drops tha microphone, goes onto the turnbuckle as the crowd is cheering, KingOfDX is taunting both MOD and M.D Filipino. He walks out of the ring and goes into the back. Another cameraman is seen him walking into his locker room and a interviewer comes out of nowhere.*
:::::::::::::::::INTERVIEW:::::::::::::::::
"Da King" KingOfDX: What the hell do you want Todd, I'm tired and I wanna go to sleep, what questions do you have for me now?
Todd: I only have 2 questions for you KingOfDX. My first question is, how confident do you feel on winning the Battle Royal and be crowned the NEW WWKF HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION?
"Da King" KingOfDX: How confident do I feel? I feel 100% confident, I think feel better and grateful, because this is a once and a lifetime match that you get to win the WWKF HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP!! I god damn garuntee you people and the WWKF Superstars I will walk out your new champion. I deserve to be one because it'll be life, and I'm not willing for these people to kill my dreams.
Todd: My second question, since all these WWKF Superstars like Body Breaking Kid: BBK, Master Of Disaster and Max Death aka M.D Filipino, X-Mate and El Toro have a chance with their promos they made for the past week?
"Da King" KingOfDX: What do these WWKF Superstars have a chance with? I'll tell what they don't have a chance at getting with those crappy promos, losing to me badly... and crying like a 3 yr. child! My chances at the Battle Royal are winning and nothing like it.. AND IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT, BOW DOWN TO DA KING B***H!!
Todd: Thanks KingOfDX, but wait, I still have questions, lots to be answered, I must know!
"Da King" KingOfDX: What the hell? I thought that was it, but if you wanna know some more questions, save it for Saturday, cause all those stupid questions will be answered quickly and shortly, now get the hell outta my locker room before I shove that microphone down your a** and force you out! Don't make me do it a**hole.
As that happens, KingOfDX throws drinks at him and one hits his head, knocking him unconscious and then KingOfDX throws Todd out the door. After he is thrown out, a microphone is thrown and it lands on Todd. You can hear a big laughing noise.
The §cene fades.
(OOC: this was on Microsoft Word so the font is different and the colors screwed up)

Last edited by on Sat Sep 29, 2007 5:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
KingOfDX
Standing Tall
Standing Tall
KingOfDX

Male

Wrestler Info.

PostSubject: Re: My RP's for the Battle Royal   My RP's for the Battle Royal Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 5:22 pm

Da King Is Da Next Heavyweight Part 7

"Da King" KingOfDX: Now, I know all these fans are getting extremely bored of me especially, cause they always see me her in my locker room and not coming to the ring or anything. And that's fine, but if you really want me to come down there, I will! Be ready when the King comes.
As that happens, KingOfDX walks out of his locker room and is in the hallways, the camera is still rolling as he makes his way further to the ring. Then, Time To Play The Game theme hits as KingOfDX walks out with a black suit on and sun glasses, he slaps the fans hands as he walks into the ring and picks up a microphone.*
"Da King" KingOfDX: Now, I just got word that Master Of Disaster made another pretty long and boring promo but I don’t have plenty of time to use tonight. Let's see what Master Of Disaster to tell the audience:
[][Part 2 of 3[][

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AkDnsOG64EU hits the stage as MOD walks out with one title one his right shoulder and another on his waist, the crowd cheers as he walks down to the ramp as firecrackers hit the stage as he enters the ring as grabs the mic

MOD lets the crowd calm down as he begins to speak:

for my whole Wwkf career, I have been the underdog. I was the guy that just opened the show, I was a no body. I got made fun of, and ever possible thing that a man would like not to have done to him, was done to me. As the years went on, I gained momentum, got better and I am now standing in the ring, with not just one title but 2 around my waist. I have overcome a lot to come to this position in my life right now. And nothing is going to stop me from getting what I deserve, which is that third title around my waist.

I have some tough competition come Saturday; some big names are going to be in that ring, and with names like, El Toro, Killer, Max, and a couple other superstars. This should be a memorable night, not just because I’m going to win the match, because it will be the history in the making as Master of Disaster will Hold Three Titles come SS.

Sometimes I can have a bad night but ill make sure I don’t have one at Slim survivals because this is one of the most important matches in my whole career and I don’t want to blow this opportunity, I want a third belt. Also I’m thinking of having The Great King in Team Disaster because we will rule WWKF having the brutal survivor champion, Tag team champions, Tough enough Champion, ___________ Something is missing there and it’s the Heavy weight champion and ill make sure I get that heavy weight title cause it will complete team disaster and we will be the most dominating tag team in WWKF history.

When, I go down to the ring for a match, I’m never worried; I know what is capable of most of my Opponents. But others I’m not to sure what they can do. Most of the times I walk down to the ring to prove myself. Well this is the real test of the good superstars, and this is a test of the bad superstars. It will come down to the wire, but when I enter that ring, I get all pumped, I’m ready To Fight, Nothing and no one will stop, If I don’t win, Sure I will be Disappointed, But at least I will still walk out their with a title.
"Da King" KingOfDX is getting bored of it and is laughing at Master Of Disaster constantly.
"Da King" KingOfDX: Also MOD, Team Disaster won't have the WWKF Heavyweight Championship ever! When you said you don't get worried when your in a match or anythnig, but when you see me come out of the back, you'll get so frightened, you will go and s**t your damn pants. The test that your saying will not include me, but you. Cause you'll have a test to see if you'll keep up with me or not, so get ready! When that match is done, you will be leaving the ring a loser and watch me a winner!
*As that happens, KingOfDX drops tha microphone, goes onto the turnbuckle as the crowd is cheering, KingOfDX is taunting both MOD and M.D Filipino. He walks out of the ring and goes into the back.*
The §cene fades.
Back to top Go down
DXLatin.
WWKF Rising Star
WWKF Rising Star
DXLatin.

Male
Number of posts : 261
Registration date : 2007-05-15

Wrestler Info.
Title History: 7xMain Event , 2xHeavyweight , 12xTough Enough , 5xTag Team
Finisher: DXFX
Type - Heel/Face/: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: My RP's for the Battle Royal   My RP's for the Battle Royal Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 6:26 pm

....u added there rps in urs , if it wasn't for that , it would suck
Back to top Go down
http://www.Freewebs.com/dxlatin
Adam Starr
WWKF Rising Star
WWKF Rising Star

Male
Number of posts : 137
Finisher : The Headliner
Registration date : 2007-08-29

Wrestler Info.
Title History: Your Current Main Event and Heavyweight Champion
Finisher: The Headliner, The Shinning Star Press

PostSubject: Re: My RP's for the Battle Royal   My RP's for the Battle Royal Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 7:26 pm

Your right, I couldn't read it all, it was too boring.

PWN'D!
Back to top Go down
Body Breaking Kid
WWKF Orginal
WWKF Orginal
Body Breaking Kid

Male
Number of posts : 312
Registration date : 2007-06-07

Wrestler Info.
Title History:
Finisher:

PostSubject: Re: My RP's for the Battle Royal   My RP's for the Battle Royal Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 7:42 pm

***KODX!! STOP COPYING MY STYLE OF RP'ING!!! IF YOU HAVEN'T BEEN IN THAT MATCH, I WOULDN'T BE SCREAMING AT YOU NOW AND WOULD OF BEEN WWKF HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION***
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/bbkwwkf
Adam Starr
WWKF Rising Star
WWKF Rising Star

Male

Wrestler Info.

PostSubject: Re: My RP's for the Battle Royal   My RP's for the Battle Royal Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 8:03 pm

BBK, your style is the cheapest style of all time, anyone who would even think of copying is well
Back to top Go down
Body Breaking Kid
WWKF Orginal
WWKF Orginal
Body Breaking Kid

Male

Wrestler Info.
Title History:
Finisher:

PostSubject: Re: My RP's for the Battle Royal   My RP's for the Battle Royal Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 8:22 pm

Adam Heart wrote:
BBK, your style is the cheapest style of all time, anyone who would even think of copying is well

***shut up adam at least it wins me matches***
Back to top Go down
Max Death
WWKF Rising Star
WWKF Rising Star
Max Death

Male
Number of posts : 167
Registration date : 2007-05-21

Wrestler Info.
Title History: 3x WWKF Tag Team Champ, 1x Heavyweight champ,
Finisher: MDS (Max Death Situation)

PostSubject: Re: My RP's for the Battle Royal   My RP's for the Battle Royal Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 8:28 pm

KODX copied every single rp everyone made
Back to top Go down
KingOfDX
Standing Tall
Standing Tall
KingOfDX

Male

Wrestler Info.

PostSubject: Re: My RP's for the Battle Royal   My RP's for the Battle Royal Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 7:32 am

right??
Back to top Go down
DXLatin.
WWKF Rising Star
WWKF Rising Star
DXLatin.

Male

Wrestler Info.

PostSubject: Re: My RP's for the Battle Royal   My RP's for the Battle Royal Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 9:10 am

Stop Spamming!!

Jesus christ KODX , if the next post you make is a spam , Im taking that Heavyweight title away from you with the DXFX
Back to top Go down
Adam Starr
WWKF Rising Star
WWKF Rising Star

Male

Wrestler Info.

PostSubject: Re: My RP's for the Battle Royal   My RP's for the Battle Royal Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 9:25 am

No, I'm taking the title away with the Life's Kiss, or maybe The Rose's Thorn
Back to top Go down
Body Breaking Kid
WWKF Orginal
WWKF Orginal
Body Breaking Kid

Male

Wrestler Info.
Title History:
Finisher:

PostSubject: Re: My RP's for the Battle Royal   My RP's for the Battle Royal Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 10:53 am

***looks like KODX is back into his spamming days...***
Back to top Go down
Master of Disaster
WWKF Orginal
WWKF Orginal
Master of Disaster

Male
Number of posts : 370

Wrestler Info.
Title History: 1xTough Enough , 1xTag Team
Finisher: Master Bomb

PostSubject: Re: My RP's for the Battle Royal   My RP's for the Battle Royal Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 11:52 am

I think that the match was cheap, because we should of known that KODX was in the match to start with, or else i wouldn't of wasted my time
Back to top Go down
DXLatin.
WWKF Rising Star
WWKF Rising Star
DXLatin.

Male

Wrestler Info.

PostSubject: Re: My RP's for the Battle Royal   My RP's for the Battle Royal Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 12:07 pm

M.O.D is such a crybaby , hes like "If KODX stays champion for 2 more weeks I quit"

like come on its KODX! , who cares?
Back to top Go down
Master of Disaster
WWKF Orginal
WWKF Orginal
Master of Disaster

Male

Wrestler Info.

PostSubject: Re: My RP's for the Battle Royal   My RP's for the Battle Royal Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 12:37 pm

DxLatin, wanna settle this in the ring, and at school im doing that thing with the waist, were i have ur belt
Back to top Go down
DXLatin.
WWKF Rising Star
WWKF Rising Star
DXLatin.

Male

Wrestler Info.

PostSubject: Re: My RP's for the Battle Royal   My RP's for the Battle Royal Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 12:43 pm

Your doing that thing with the belt in the waist , but everytime I look there....I dont see any belt
Back to top Go down
Master of Disaster
WWKF Orginal
WWKF Orginal
Master of Disaster

Male

Wrestler Info.

PostSubject: Re: My RP's for the Battle Royal   My RP's for the Battle Royal Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 12:47 pm

How come i Have 2 around the Waist, and your left with one, What about this Latin:

Me vs. You winner Gets all The Titles?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My RP's for the Battle Royal   My RP's for the Battle Royal Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My RP's for the Battle Royal
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next