WWKFederation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WWKFederation

World Wrestling Kings Federation (WWKF) Orignally the WWK, is a wrestling e fed based on brutality

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Really, really Long RP's for Battle Royal

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
KingOfDX
Standing Tall
Standing Tall
KingOfDX

Male
Number of posts : 585
Registration date : 2007-05-16

Wrestler Info.
Title History: 1x WWKF Main Event Champ, 1x WWKF Heavyweight Champ
Finisher: Pedigree- King Drop
Type - Heel/Face/: Heel

Really, really Long RP's for Battle Royal Empty
PostSubject: Really, really Long RP's for Battle Royal   Really, really Long RP's for Battle Royal Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2007 2:29 pm

~Part 1~

Time To Play The Game theme hits as KingOfDX walks out of the back with a water bottle and a black t-shirt. He goes to the left of the ring and jumps onto the apron. The lights dim and appear at him, he drinks water and sprays it out.

KingOfDX: Ok people, I'm not just going to talk about BBK, but DXLatin, King Carnage and LabofaxD, why? Because I want to let everyone know about them!! First, let's talk about DXLatin first, here's and example.

Scene Opens

The camera pans around the WWKF Hallway , it follows voices down the hall and the voices stat to become clear , DXLatin is standing in the hall having a conversation with a WWKF Staff member

~So Y'all tellin me , that Im commin in the Battle Royal~

~With number 10 , as in Im gonna be the 10th person~

~In the Battle Royal out of 15 men , all WWKF Superstars~

~Except the WWKF Divas and Champs?~

~Yes , Latin that is correct~

~Rattlesnake just wanted to let you know what your number was~

~So when you say Everyone is gonna be in the Battle Royal~

~Except Divas and Champions your saying..~

• Killer
  • KingOfDX
  • LabfaxD
  • Metal Head
  • M.D Filipino
  • BBK
  • Termanator
  • PowerBomb360
  • Kane
  • Master Of Disaster
  • Scott Cena
  • El Toro
  • Pollo Que Lucha
  • The Orginal
  • Sick Asian Baller
~And me..the Longest Reigning Champ~

~Da Meaning Of Thuganomics~

~TEWF Hall Of Famer~

~WWKF Legend~

~Fastest Rising Star~

~DXtreame Latin~

~In the Battle Royal?~

~Well yes , 15 people , thats how it is~

~Dude..Ima gonna waste em all~

~They all gonna get eleminated one by one!~

~KingOfDX claims he gonna win~

~Rain Check! , he's number 2!~

~And If yo 1 or 2 your screwed~

~Im number 10!~

~I need to go through 5 other people to win~

~And that is not alot~

~I have seen the best there is~

~I know the Battle Royal is gonna be big~

~But theres always somone bigger and stronger~

~Boys...~

~Thats Me~

~DXLatin~

~The Soon to be WWKF Main Champion~

~Is that all? , is that all you want to say~

~because we're live~

~Tune into Slim Survivals next saturday~

~Be the withness of a Thuganomic Takedown~

~And an Extreame Main Event!~

~What Up!~

DXLatin walks off as the camera watches him walk down the long hall way that seems to be going on forever , DXLatin turns to walk to another direction as the WWKF Staff Member smiles and walks off

Scene Fades

KingOfDX: Ok, that wasn't a bad speech, but you forgot one thing. I'm a better Main Eventer, and instead of your little Thuganomic Takedown, it will a King Takedown because that's my name and don't you forget that. Now onto King Carnage. Here's an example:
1 - Killer

2 - KingOfDX

3 - BBK

4 - Kane

5 - Metal Head

6 - Sick Asian Baller

7 - Termanator

8 - El Toro

9 - Scott Cena

10 - DXLatin

11 - Master Of Disaster

12 - M.D Filipino

13 - PowerBomb360

14 - Labofaxd

15 - Pollo Que Lucha

16 - Orginal that returns

King Carnage: Killer. hes not a threat to me cause he's only won a title in WWKF once. he's gotta remember that he's not a Killer, but he'll be the killed

KingOfDX. okay, this guy sucks. im not gonna worry about him. do us a favour and get people on your side since everyone hates you

BBK. this guy's 400 pounds and has turned his back on WWKF before. but the #3 represents the 3 things you are:

1. PATHETIC
2. UNWANTED
3. LOSER

Kane. okay, this guy hasnt been wrestling in WWKF since what, like early May? he wont be a threat to me if he wont be in the building.

Metal Head. first off. who? oh yeah... "BIG SMOKE." i will smoke him before he can say BIG.

Sick Asian Baller. mentally challenged? has SARS? yeah.... and I'll check him off my list of people whom i think are a challenge.

Termanator. I will Termante like no tommorow!

El Toro. LIE! CHEAT! STEAL! Eddie Guerrero (RIP) did it way better than you. you should stop doing that 'cause people are gonna do that to you. its karma

Scott Cena. the guy cant even wrestle besides doing a promo. why should he be in this? NWO sucked. so does he

DXLatin. you might be the only guy who has the BEST chance of winning. but I've beat you before, and I can do it again

Master Of Disaster. yeah, he didnt want to be GM 'cause his show sucked. Rampage was pretty bad. just like his skills

M.D Filipino. Max Death. he will experience death

PowerBomb360. 38-3 aint bad. choose my title and be 38-4

Labofaxd. I've beat him before like DXLatin and I can do it again

Polo Que Lucha. Holla Amigo! you gonna lose vato

Original. I dont know who it is, but i can definitly beat him

KingOfDX: King Carnage, your not the king of carnage, your the king crapage!! You are because you suck crap and can't wrestle for crap, homo!! Let's see an example of LabofaxD:

Last edited by on Sun Jun 17, 2007 7:15 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
KingOfDX
Standing Tall
Standing Tall
KingOfDX

Male

Wrestler Info.

PostSubject: Re: Really, really Long RP's for Battle Royal   Really, really Long RP's for Battle Royal Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2007 2:29 pm

~Part 2~

Scene Open

Announcer : Ladies and Gentlemen Please welcome WWKF's only Lone wolf.. LAAABOOFAAAXXXDDDD

You think you know me hits the stage as Labofaxd come out in a Rated R shirt

You can here some boo and some cheer even some chanting "Jason is Gay", Labo also notices signs saying "You CANNOT escape a wolf attack", "KKU is Disgraced", "Wheres your title?? NOOB", "Thuganomics Back??"

Labofaxd : Alright Alright As you all know me Labofaxd has picked #13 for the battle royal

Crowd Cheers

But this is good and bad, good because.. well you all already know but ad because i wont get to beat KODX or BBK, because Killer will probably eliminate them before they can throw a single punch

Labofaxd Points to the Titantron

Announcer – Ladies and Gentlemen , the following contest is a Qualifying Match for Survivor Series Brutal Survivor Championship! , Introducing first the predetor , Killer!

Take whats mine hits the stage as Killer walks down the ramp , he slides in and waits for his opponent

Announcer – And the opponent , Poison!

Poison runs down the ramp with a steel chair and smashes it right on the ribs of Killer , he starts whacking it on Killer everal times and its legal , he then connects a flying legdrop with the chair , and covers

Reff.1…….2…..

The reff looks at Killer for a cecond and doesn’t belive then makes the nect count

Reff…….3!!!

Mike – What the hell!!!
Jim – No way! , nobody can outsmart Killer like that! NO!

Announcer – Here is your winner at 7 seconds…..Poison!

Labofaxd : Wow killer? disgracful much hm?

Labofaxd points to the titantron again

Announcer – Ladies and Gentlemen the following contest is a Hell In A Cell Match , Introducing first…Laboo Faaax D!

You Think You Know Me , hits the stage as Labo walks down the ramp , the crowd cheers “Jason Is Gay , he looks up at the Hell In A Cell structure and slides into the ring

Announcer – And the opponent , KingOfDx!

KingOfDx smiles he walks down the ramp with his sledgehammer and enters the ring

*****Bell Rings****

Labofax executes a low dropkick right on the legs of KODX , KODX Falls and drops the Sledgehammer , Labo grabs the hammer and starts to apply it to KODX’s skull as KODX screams in pain , Labo throws the slegehammer out of the ring and grabs KODX , KODX Flips him over and Labo counters to a Super Kick , KODX ounce again falls as the crowd cheer Jason Is Gay

Oblivion runs down the ramp and Labo turns around surprised , Oblivion tries to open the locked door and cant he climbs the Hell In A Cell structure and Labo stares up and him , KODX gets back up and delivers a clothesline , Oblivion opens the top structure and jumps down he gives KODX a spinebuster then a Oblivinator

Oblivion – AHHHH

Labo slowly looks at Oblivion then pins KODX

Reff.1…….2……..3

Announcer – Here is Your Winner……LABOFAXD!!

Labofax exits the ring

KODX remeber this?

Crowd laughs and chants "Jason is Gay"

Labofaxd points to the titantron

Kane is walking down the arena all pissed off he sses a trash can he picks it up and reaches his hand into it and pulls out a dirty banna peel he licks the dirt off then eats it he continues walking then he walks into Rattlesnake’s office

All this kid is, is some poser who is disgusting and has a lust for blood

Labofaxd points to the Titantron again

Announcer – Ladies and Gentlemen the following contest is a Qualifying Match , Introducing first , MEETAL HEAD!

Metal head runs down the ramp and slides into the ring and starts shaking the ropes , he wants his hands on Baby Boy

Announcer – And the opponent , Baby Boy!

Baby Boy walks down the ramp quickly

B-Boy – What you fool? , you want some of me??

MH – Yea! , Bring It!

B-Boy – Eat Knuckles Bit*h!

Baby Boy throws a huge punch right at Metal Head and MH falls down hard Baby Bpy starts stomping on him , he then picks him up and the reff rings the bell , Baby Boy clotheslines him MH gets up Baby Boy headbutts him and again MH slowly gets up , Baby Boy gives him a dropkick and again gets up

B-Boy – Stay down fool!

Baby Boy gives him a sleeper submission hold and MH is slowly closing his eyes

Reff lifts up MH’s arm and lets it fall

Reff. 1!

Reff. Lifts up Mh’s hand and lets it fall

Reff. 2!

Reff lifts MH’s arm but MH lifts it up and thros elbows at B-Boy , B-Boy gets on his knes and Mh delivers a knee right to the face , but B- Boy gets up and bpodyslams him hard he then goes for the pin

Reff.1…..2..

MH puts his hands on the ropes

Reff…..3!!!

Labofaxd : well looks like you got owned

Scene Opens

[color=red]Ladies and Gentlemen, Please welcome WWKF Superstar, The 1 and only Lone Wolf.. LAAABOOOOFFAAAAXXXXDDDDDDDDD

You think you know me hits the stage as Labofaxd comes out, he has a smile on his face

Some cheer some Boo, Labo notices signs saying "BBK + KODX = Love" "Thuganomics > Killing Spree" "KKU = Killer kills us, hes a joke!"

B-B – who the hell is tha-

Labo – This is Sick Asian Baller

SAB – SICK ASIAN BALLER!

B-B – How could he help?

Labo – Well he could piss Latin off and

B-B – No! , hell no!

Labo – Come on if Latin gets pissed he could snap out of the whole betraying thing

SAB – SICK ASIAN BALLE-

B-B – Shutup Jackie Chan , ok Labo…but I had nothing to do with this

SAB starts to take off his pants

Labo – Hell are you doing man?

SAB – SICK ASIAN BALLER!

SAB starts to run down the hallway with his thong and knocks DXLatin’s door

SAB – SICK ASIAN BALLER!

All Labo and B-B could see is DXLatin’s arm grab SAB into his locker room then the two superstars start to hear banging and shoving the door then opens and SAB is thrown out of the locker room bleeding

SAB – Sick…..Asian….Ba….Ba….Ball….e.

DXLatin then smashes his gut with the steel bat

SAB -….SARS……..

Ladies and Gentlemen the following is the Last Qualifying Match for the Parking Lot Brawl , and introducing first….SICK ASIAN BAL-

You Think You Know Me hits the stage as Labo and B-Boy walk down the ramp , Labo has a mic. He slides into the ring as B-B slides in with him

Labo – Ok , first of all , Sick Asian Baller….well he got attacked….then I think he kinda admitted he had sars

Labofaxd : SickAsainBaller you dont even deserve to be in WWKF your just a Retarted kid

Labofaxd points to the titantron

El Toro slowly gets up and nails Kane with Brass Knuckles right on the back of the head as the Ref just sees a clean punch from front view Kane falls down and El Toro pins him

Toro – No homes , I wasn’t doin it for you , I was doin it for those Mamasitas walkin down the street!

Labofaxd : First of all buddy, all you do to win is cheat, your not a real latin your just a fake, and for 2, man those aint mamasitas there your papasitas

WWKF COMMERCIAL

- McDonalds
- DXLatin Sextape With KODX
- WWKF KODX Thong

WWKF BACK ON AIR

Labofaxd points to the Titantron again

DXLatin shakes his head and is about to leave the structure but Labo touches Latin’s shoulder Latin turns around and Labo nails Latin to the balls and throws him off the structure

Mike – BAM! , Bye Bye Thuganomics!

Labofaxd, as Mike said your going to go "Bye bye Thuganomics" in the BattleRoyal

[color=red] Labofaxd points to the titantron

Max Death and Master start off in grappling each other, Master flips Max over, Max gets caught in the ropes but bounces off the top ropes and hits Master with a huge dropkick

Jim – And you said he had no wrestling skills

Mike – Jim..

Jim – Yes Mike?

Mike – Shutup

Jim -…ok

Master gets up and delivers a clothesline, max gets up and Master tries to deliver another but Max delivers a small dropkick to Master’s legs and Master falls Max then flips over and connects , he pins

Reff.1…….2…

Master kicks out at 2

Max picks Master up and Master starts throwing lefts and right , he bounces off the top ropes and gives him a big boot , Max is holding his head on the ground , Master picks Max up and gives him more lefts and rights he again bounces off the op rope and this time gives Max a dropkick

Master covers

Reff.1……2……

Max kicks out at a near 3

Master again picks Max, Max ducks under Master’s clothesline and bounces off the top ropes, he jumps and takes down Master now the two men are brawling on the floor , Master gets the advantage and throws Max , Max gets back up and Max smiles

Master – The hell you smiling at?

Max – Your pain

Master- …what pain?

Max turns around and distracts the reff just then Metal Head gives Master a low blow

Max takes over and pins Master

Reff.1……2……3

Announcer – Here is your winner….MAX DEATH!

Wow M.O.D i see why you were a GM because you cant WRESTLE!

Some of the crowd cheers some boo, some chant "Jason is Gay, Jason Is Gay"

You Think You know me Hits the stage as Labofaxd walks up the ramp and returns to his lockerroom

Scene Fades

KingOfDX: Please LabofaxD, save all of us from you showing us these shitty matches that doesn't include me!! They are long and boring and no one wants to waste their times listening and watching a 10 minute match with crappy and shitty wrestlers, that includes you but not me, cause I'm better, BITCH!!

KingOfDX is making fun of Labofax as the crowd is booing louder and chanting more"Shut up, Shut up"!!

Time To Play The Game theme hits as KingOfDX goes onto the turnbuckle and takes his t-shirt off. Ounce he throws it into the crowd, he walks out of the ring and the scene fades.

Last edited by on Sun Jun 17, 2007 7:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
KingOfDX
Standing Tall
Standing Tall
KingOfDX

Male

Wrestler Info.

PostSubject: Re: Really, really Long RP's for Battle Royal   Really, really Long RP's for Battle Royal Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2007 6:33 pm

~Part 3~

Time To Play The Game theme hits as KingOfDX walks out with a water bottle and a black t-shirt. He's walknig down the ramp and goes left of the ring. He goes onto the apron and drinks some water, the lights dim and appear at him. After, he sprays it out and enters the ring.

KingOfDX: Ok, this time, I'm talking about DXLatin aka Da Xtreme Latin, LabofaxD, King Carnage and BBK. Next on this list is Master Of Disaster. He talks a lot of crap, the same way everyone else does, here's an example.

The lights begin to dim as beatings of a drum echo throughout the arena, louder and louder does each beat get thanks to the P.A system and his his que hits, a cloaked figure walks onto the top of the entrance ramp and starts to kneel on one leg. He places his elbow of one hand onto his knee and places his fist on his forehead, while bowing down. As the beatings begin to subdue, sparks start to let loose and fly as Masters springs up and throws his cape off. Masters, in his red shorts that have a figure of a man flexing with C M on his bisceps, starts to flex downward as the sparks incease. As the sparks begin to stop, they spring again as masters flexs his bisceps to his sides, the sparks stop suddenly and the quick paced beatings return as Masters begins to lean forward, waiting for his que to jump again. Paciently the fans wait until the music skips a beat, and masters finaly takes a step, starting the music for a fast pace. As Masters looks down, him and the fans see a mic on the ground near his feet, masters bends down and picks it up, with a grin on his face. Masters looks as he is ready to begin to speak...

“all the wrestlers in the roster,, what made you decide that you wanted to become a wrestle? A man who gears up night in and night out only to come back with missing teeth, scared, broken and completely senseless after that night out! Never mind the fact that you all suck,. Watching what you had to say was somewhat pleasing. Here I am, signing a deal with WWKF, And this federation, was supose to be a hard e-fed well would you look who is Champion in this e-fed ::"I mean come on;"

:" you got to be joking, i can beat him easy. Well, i guess you cant pick your opponents. Too, bad i need a challenge and in this e-fed i dont think i will get one? Or will i? i am facing like 14 other wrestlers and i think i can beat them all no sweat, their will be some challenges but nothing that i cant handle.

To all the folks on the roster, you guys cant beat me, you guys couldn’t beat me if you had the the whole world helping you. You know what,,: bring them, I don't mind. To the roster , I would like you to worry about are match this Satuirday, Becuase for some it wil;l be your last.

I see you guys haven‘t shoot another promo for a while, good! That means you finally shut those damn mouths of yours, and started to train, and I‘m guessing you guys are like your training hard. To put it in terms you can understand, Your done for! Your no example even for me to make. I mean your a standing, walking, talking mess. Why are you here Guys.

What dose some one your ages and non- skills have to show for? Are you guys trying to make your Fans seem that you look good? I hope not because your doing a bad job of that one. Well i dont care about the fans, for all i care they can boo me, or the can cheer, me You cant make them look good no matter what you do. They failed you, long time ago, just like the everyone else did to eachother Welcome to the wrestling guys. That's all you guys stand as. I mean I'm looking just as bad as you guys are just for mentioning your guys name. I hope your morale towards me has changed. Do I have your attention now? ARE YOU TAKING ME SERIOUSLY? I hope so guys!”

Because come Slin survivals , I will take you guys seriously, and i will end you career.

KingOfDX: Master Of Disaster, your not the Master of anything!! Your the"Master Of Jacking Off", that would be your nickname and everyone will be chanting"Master Of Jacking Off" as loud as they can. Around the world, WWKF arena and the WWKF superstars will be chanting it.

KingOfDX is chanting "Master Of Jacking Off", the crowd starts to boo as KingOfDX tells them to shut up.

KingOfDX: Master Of Disaster, welcome to my list.The list where you won't shut up when your talking to everyone here and around the world. So get ready, along with everybody, to get their ass kicked at Slim Survivals and any other place, BITCHES!!! It could be a WWKF show like Slim Survival, or it can be a WWKF PPV. Like Final Resolution, which coming up soon.

KingOfDX is laughing and taunting at M.O.D as the crowd begins to chant"You Suck, You Suck". KingOfDX tells them to shut up as they start to throws drinks at him.

Time To Play The Game theme hits as KingOfDX goes onto the second turnbuckle and throws his t-shirt into the crowd. He walks out of the ring and into the back, the scene fades.

Back to top Go down
Labofaxd
WWKF Rising Star
WWKF Rising Star
Labofaxd

Male
Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2007-05-15

Wrestler Info.
Title History: 2xMain Event , 1xHeavyweight , 1xTag Team
Finisher: Gore/Spear

PostSubject: Re: Really, really Long RP's for Battle Royal   Really, really Long RP's for Battle Royal Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2007 7:26 pm

Wtf you put my RP's in there fucktard
Back to top Go down
King Carnage
WWKF Rising Star
WWKF Rising Star
King Carnage

Male
Number of posts : 135

Wrestler Info.
Title History: 2xMain Event
Finisher: Special Spear

PostSubject: Re: Really, really Long RP's for Battle Royal   Really, really Long RP's for Battle Royal Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2007 1:42 pm

he put mine too. hes copying everyone with their RP's. the whole reason why this RP is 'extremely' long, is cuz you copied and pasted 2-3 RP's, and then did your own
Back to top Go down
KingOfDX
Standing Tall
Standing Tall
KingOfDX

Male

Wrestler Info.

PostSubject: Re: Really, really Long RP's for Battle Royal   Really, really Long RP's for Battle Royal Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2007 3:43 pm

soo?? anyways who do u think will win?
Back to top Go down
King Carnage
WWKF Rising Star
WWKF Rising Star
King Carnage

Male
Number of posts : 135

Wrestler Info.
Title History: 2xMain Event
Finisher: Special Spear

PostSubject: Re: Really, really Long RP's for Battle Royal   Really, really Long RP's for Battle Royal Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2007 4:04 pm

soo? it means that the only reason its long is cuz you copied RP's and then added some useless comments at the bottom.

WRITE YOUR OWN RP!
Back to top Go down
KingOfDX
Standing Tall
Standing Tall
KingOfDX

Male

Wrestler Info.

PostSubject: Re: Really, really Long RP's for Battle Royal   Really, really Long RP's for Battle Royal Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2007 6:48 pm

shat bich i will then
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Really, really Long RP's for Battle Royal   Really, really Long RP's for Battle Royal Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Really, really Long RP's for Battle Royal
Page 1 of 1