WWKFederation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WWKFederation

World Wrestling Kings Federation (WWKF) Orignally the WWK, is a wrestling e fed based on brutality

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Part 1 Of Battle Royal

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
KingOfDX
Standing Tall
Standing Tall
KingOfDX

Male
Number of posts : 585
Registration date : 2007-05-16

Wrestler Info.
Title History: 1x WWKF Main Event Champ, 1x WWKF Heavyweight Champ
Finisher: Pedigree- King Drop
Type - Heel/Face/: Heel

Part 1 Of Battle Royal Empty
PostSubject: Part 1 Of Battle Royal   Part 1 Of Battle Royal Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2007 9:25 am

Time To Play The Game theme hits as KingOfDX walks out of the back with a water bottle and a black t-shirt. He is walking down the ramp and goes to the left of the ring and goes on the apron. He sprays out the water and enters the ring.

KingOfDX: Ok, is anyone annoyed by fucking BBK? I sure am, like I said before, he's like DXLatin, a broken shitty record that won't stop with his history shit. We all know you had a shitty caree and history, but we don't have to relive that moments because we would all forget!! Here's and example.

BBK wrote:
Scene opens up after the commercial about beer and GTA IV. BBK is standing in the ring ready to talk.

Fans are cheering and booing.

BBK-I'm up against tough people in the rumble and I've been thought it alot. I'm up against about 15 people and all are awseome wrestlers but me, I just came out of retirement and those people tht are have a very high chance of winning are mostly the originals and half of the people in the rumble are original so they have the experience of winning this rumble. And for sure, I wont be able to get out DXLatin. I'm 100% sure I won't. Even if I try, he'll get me out and I don't want that to happen. And finally, those great people are like DXLatin....

Fans cheer very loud.

BBK-KODX.....

Fans boo him.

BBK-Labofaxd......

Fans cheer but not loud.

BBK-Metal Head and his bro, M.D. Filipino....

Fans cheer.

BBK-And King Carnage...

Fans cheer also.

BBK-And you guys get the point but I have a low chance cause again, I just came out of retirement and I kinda lost everything! I lost the skill, the experience and the fighting skills..I MEAN EVERYTHING so I have to do evernything I've got so far to win but I'm number #3! And I have a very small chance I will win. Watch this video to see what happened.

A video on the Titantron shows up.

WWKF (Febuary 13 2007)

Mike-Looks like BBK is having a hard time in WWKF. And I have a feeling that BBK will leave.

Snake, I'm leaving WWKF cause I have something else to do. And I'm being harrased by many here! Just let me leave ok?

Rattlesnake-If you really want to, then yea BUT YOU CAN NEVER COME BACK!

BBK-Ok thats fine with me.

WWKF (March 16)

BBK-PWF and other E Feds are getting boring, so I'm announcing PWF's last epoisode. That's it, no more PWF and that shit.

So it happened. At Friday Night Killdown, BBK annouced that next week at No Survival, it will be PWF's last day.

PWF No Survival (March 24)

Each and every person finished there match and said good-bye to each other that PWF will be gone forever. So they did what they did and the main event came. It was BBK vs Metal Head for the PWF Championship. Each fought hard for the last day and it became a draw so the title was ripped apart and they took the gold and sold it on EBay(tm). From then, all PWF superstars found something else to do while one day.....

DXLatin-Yo BBK, Rattlesnake wants you back you up?

The video ends as BBK is still in the ring.

Now here I am standing in a WWKF ring and talking to you and thats what really happened. Thats really it. Now since none of the PWF superstars or me haven't got that many training, we lost everything so bottom line, I will not make it, I might win but bottom line, good luck to you all....even you KODX. Good luck and you WWKF fans, just watch and find out what will happen.

Scene closes as BBK goes back to the locker room.

KingOfDX: Also BBK, can you shut the fuck up by repeating my every single word I said before because everyone here and around the world heard it!! So please, save us all for your gay pussy repeating record shit. No one would like another gay faggot joining like DXLatin or King Carnage!!

KingOfDX is taunting BBK as the crowd begins to boo and chant"You Suck,You Suck"!! KingOfDX tells them to shut up.

To be continued....

Time To Play The Game theme hits as KingOfDX goes on the second turnbuckle and takes his shirt off. He throws it into the crowd as he walks out of the ring and into the back.

The scene fades.
Back to top Go down
King Carnage
WWKF Rising Star
WWKF Rising Star
King Carnage

Male
Number of posts : 135
Registration date : 2007-05-15

Wrestler Info.
Title History: 2xMain Event
Finisher: Special Spear

PostSubject: Re: Part 1 Of Battle Royal   Part 1 Of Battle Royal Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2007 10:28 am

STOP STEALING BBK'S AND LATIN'S RP FORMAT!
Back to top Go down
KingOfDX
Standing Tall
Standing Tall
KingOfDX

Male
Number of posts : 585
Registration date : 2007-05-16

Wrestler Info.
Title History: 1x WWKF Main Event Champ, 1x WWKF Heavyweight Champ
Finisher: Pedigree- King Drop

PostSubject: Re: Part 1 Of Battle Royal   Part 1 Of Battle Royal Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2007 10:54 am

shat bich
Back to top Go down
Body Breaking Kid
WWKF Orginal
WWKF Orginal
Body Breaking Kid

Male
Number of posts : 312
Registration date : 2007-06-07

Wrestler Info.
Title History:
Finisher:

PostSubject: Re: Part 1 Of Battle Royal   Part 1 Of Battle Royal Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2007 6:11 pm

i make my own style and latin does so stop stealing ours! make ur own!
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/bbkwwkf
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Part 1 Of Battle Royal   Part 1 Of Battle Royal Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Part 1 Of Battle Royal
Page 1 of 1