WWKFederation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WWKFederation

World Wrestling Kings Federation (WWKF) Orignally the WWK, is a wrestling e fed based on brutality

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Battle Royal(KingOfDX)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
KingOfDX
Standing Tall
Standing Tall
KingOfDX

Male
Number of posts : 585
Registration date : 2007-05-16

Wrestler Info.
Title History: 1x WWKF Main Event Champ, 1x WWKF Heavyweight Champ
Finisher: Pedigree- King Drop
Type - Heel/Face/: Heel

Battle Royal(KingOfDX) Empty
PostSubject: Battle Royal(KingOfDX)   Battle Royal(KingOfDX) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2007 7:28 pm

Time To Play The Game theme hits as KingOfDX walks out of the back and is handed a microphone. He slides into the ring and the crowd boo's.

KingOfDX: BBK came out here before and said he will win the Battle Royal at #3. Who cares, I'm #2 and I will woop your ass when you enter the ring. Plus, I know that Killer won't try and eliminate me because we were tag team partners before and we will team up to take out anyone, including all the great superstars. But then, when I have my perfect chance, I will eliminate him and will laugh at him for trusting me that far.

KingOfDX starts to taunt at the superstars backstage as the crowd begins to boo.

KingOfDX: Then when it's all said and done, I will walk out of that ring, the last man standing and will win that Battle Royal!! Then, I will be the #1 contender for the WWKF World Heavyweight or the WWKF Championship. But, I will go for the WWKF Heavyweight Championship cause I want to kick Bad Blood's ass and leave him a bloody mess to become the greatest champ here. All the great superstars that will be defeated: DXLatin, Kane, Killer, King Carnage, LabofaxD, El Toro, Powerbomb360 and that original!!

KingOfDX is signaling that he will be the next WWKF Heavyweight Champ. The crowd starts to boo and chant" You Suck, You Suck"!!

Time To Play The Game theme hits as KingOfDX drops the microphone and walks put of the ring. The scene fades.
Back to top Go down
KingOfDX
Standing Tall
Standing Tall
KingOfDX

Male

Wrestler Info.

PostSubject: Re: Battle Royal(KingOfDX)   Battle Royal(KingOfDX) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2007 7:55 pm

Time To Play The Game theme hits as KingOfDX walks out of the back and is handed a microphone. He slides into the ring and is surprised of what BBK said.

KingOfDX: What the fuck is wrong with BBK? Cmon, please, does BBK honestly think that anyone could beat me and not him? He is a dumbass, anyone could beat him, he has lost every single match that Rattlesnake has put him in, i have at least won some matches unlike him. And what is with his little shitty quote? You... Can't... Diss... For... Piss. What does that supposed to mean? Is there a meaning to that or what BBK cause you don'y make any sense!! What is wrong with society these days??

KingOfDX starts to taunt at BBK. The crowd begins to chant"You Suck, You Suck"!!

KingOfDX: And BBK, it's kinda obvious that the crowd boo's at me, everyone knows that already. Your a retard, you don't have a 7.5/10 chance at being the #1 contender for either championships, that's my chance, your chance is a 0.5/10 chance of winning. That's sad, cause even the shitty wrestlers are better than you, that includes Sick Asian Baller, and he's not even asian with SARS.

KingOfDX starts to signal he's the next champ. The crowd begins to chant "You Suck, You Suck" and "BBK Sucks, BBK Sucks"!!

KingOfDX: You must be dreaming BBK, your going to whoop my ass back to China? You live in China, where the Great Wall Of China has a cardboard box that has BBK's name on it, but just got destroyed. So go suck on a dick BBK!! The signs on the crowd signs doesn't say"Anyone even BBK can whoop KOD ass!" They mispelled it because they saw your ugly face but really hated you. I have ears BBK, you lost yours because you had gay men stick their dicks in your ears, then you got an really bad ear infection, so they had to cut it off.

KingOfDX starts to laugh even more at BBK as the crowd begins to chant "Shut The Fuck Up, Shut The Fuck Up"!!

KingOfDX: BBK, I have to admit, I can't beat DXLatin, but M.D. Filipino and Metal Head, they're softies and pussy bitches. Killer, I can beat him but he's my former tag team partner and still and mysterious friend. We have a good team, you will have a shitty team, if you do? What do you got in store, I think I know, you have candy in that hat, you peice of shit. My prayer will be that you will get your ass kicked and thrown out of da ring. Your prayers will be watching me throw your ass out of da ring.

KingOfDX is taunting BBK as the crowd begins to chant" Fuck Off, Fuck Off"!! and throw food and drinks at him.

Time To Play The Game theme hits as KingOfDX drops the microphone and slides out of da ring. The theme is still playing as the scene fades.

Last edited by on Sun Jun 10, 2007 7:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
KingOfDX
Standing Tall
Standing Tall
KingOfDX

Male

Wrestler Info.

PostSubject: Re: Battle Royal(KingOfDX)   Battle Royal(KingOfDX) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2007 10:02 pm

Time To Play The Game theme hits as KingOfDX walks down the ramp and slides into the ring. He is handed a microphone and is speechless at what BBK said.

KingOfDX: Who gives a shit BBK if I haven't been in a Royal Rumble with 30 men or 15 men. It doesn't make a difference because I have more and better experience that you'll ever have!! You haev only been in WWKf a month before me but that the only match you've one in 5 months. I have won 6 matches but it's better than just one win. You have lost about 20 times from DXLatin and a bunch of better superstars, and that includes me!! So shut the fuck up and keep quiet cause you won't win ever again after the Royal Rumble.

KingOfDX is felling confident of kicking BBK's ass.

KingOfDX: BBK, who gives a shit if I spam on WWKF.com or search matches, all you do is search for men having sex on google.com. Trust me, if you search on www.google.com and search BBK having gay sex. It will show you a huge load of crap you wouldn't have seen. It had about 11, 506,000 views for gau people looking for gay love. You should join that and be part of the gay community, and that's bullshit how Overtaker taught you while you were in retirement. He taught you to have gay anal sex so you could have better EXPERIENCE!!!

KingOfDX is taunting and laughing at BBK. The crowd begins to boo at him constantly.

KingOfDX: BBK, I have real experience in WWKF, your experience is with Overtaker cause you don't stop talking about him. My whole experience is to be in WWKF and be the King Of Kings to be the best ever. And that #1 sopt will belong to me!! O, and one more thing BBK, I WILL KICK YOUR ASS!!

Time To Play The Game theme hits as KingOfDX drops the microphone and slides out of da ring. The theme is still playing as the scene fades.
Back to top Go down
Labofaxd
WWKF Rising Star
WWKF Rising Star
Labofaxd

Male
Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2007-05-15

Wrestler Info.
Title History: 2xMain Event , 1xHeavyweight , 1xTag Team
Finisher: Gore/Spear

PostSubject: Re: Battle Royal(KingOfDX)   Battle Royal(KingOfDX) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2007 9:48 am

lol
Back to top Go down
King Carnage
WWKF Rising Star
WWKF Rising Star
King Carnage

Male
Number of posts : 135
Registration date : 2007-05-15

Wrestler Info.
Title History: 2xMain Event
Finisher: Special Spear

PostSubject: Re: Battle Royal(KingOfDX)   Battle Royal(KingOfDX) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2007 10:44 am

and how do u know that BBK is gay? u check it? lol
Back to top Go down
KingOfDX
Standing Tall
Standing Tall
KingOfDX

Male

Wrestler Info.

PostSubject: Re: Battle Royal(KingOfDX)   Battle Royal(KingOfDX) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2007 11:59 am

no u thought it was real??
Back to top Go down
KingOfDX
Standing Tall
Standing Tall
KingOfDX

Male

Wrestler Info.

PostSubject: Re: Battle Royal(KingOfDX)   Battle Royal(KingOfDX) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2007 6:10 pm

Time To Play The Game theme hits as KingOfDX walks out with a water bottle, a black t-shirt and is starting to make his way down to the ring. He walks left of the ring and goes on the apron, and drinks water. The lights dim and is pointing at him and sprays it out.

KingOfDX: Ok, DXLatin is all confident and saying so much shit about everyone, especially King Carnage. Let's take a look at what he said before.

Scene Opens

DXtreame Latin is in the middle of the ring as the WWKF Commercials end , his music fades away , DXLatin is just standing in the middle of the ring with a Microphone and nothing more , his expression is calm and he seems almost sleeping with his eyes open , he's staying still and his head slowly rises up , he looks at all the fans and all the signs

Carnage Injured! Rattlesnake go to hell!

I drove 2400 miles to see Labofax!

DXLatin is no Xtreame!

He continues to look at more and more signs and he doesn't seem to stop , and finally he raises the Microphone to his lips and clears his voice

~Just 2 Weeks ago it was Announced~

~Slim Survivals would return~

~Just Last Week it was Announced~

~The Huge Battle Royal~

~And Just Yesterday it was Announced~

~King Carnage...Injured~

Crowd Boos and starts a King Carnage chant[/centre]

[center]~Today its Announced~

~I am going for the Main Title~

Crowd begins to Boo even louder now and the King Carnage chant ends..instead they start a new chant , a You Suck chant

Crowd begins to boo and begins to chant "You Got Pinned!"

~No I dont think you all Understand...lemme refresh your memory~

~DXLatin grabs a remote and points it at the titantron~

~Lemme bring you losers back to April 29th~

~The King Of Kings Tournament~

Mike - DXLatin has won the first match of the 3 stages of Hell , the Parking Lot Brawl against Carnage

Jim - Yes but now King Carnage has defeated DXLatin in the Bring Your Weapons Match , of the 3 stages of Hell

Mike - Both Superstars have won one match , and theres only one more match let to win the WWKF Championsip, the pressure is really on DXLatin now Jim

DXLatin going for the DXXD on King Carnage , Canage on the DXXD Poisition

Mike - Hit it Latin!! , Retain the danm title!!

A Hooded Man slides in the ring and spears Latin

Jim - Holy Shit! , who the hell was that!

Carnage gets up and gives Latin the Special Spear , he covers

Announcer - Here is your winner and the NEW WWKF CHAMPION...KING CARNAGE!!

~King Carnage is nothing more but a Cheap Champion~

~And until now...I still dont know who the Hooded Man was~

~But dont think Im finished trying to figure it out~

~Oh no , Im not done yet bitch~

~Im gonna be one of the 3 winners of the Battle Royal~

~And then Im kicking Carnage's ass~

~He'll get the DXXD that he never recieved on April 29~

~Along with the DXFX~

~Then Ill be the one repeating the words...~

~Tap Out Bitch!~

~Tap Out Bitch~

~Tap Out Bitch~

~With that DXFX Ill send you to the Future you lil fake~

~Your no future~

~Your some little cry baby that cant defend a title for shit~

~Your first title defense , you lost~

~Against Labofax~

~Your pathetic bitch~

~I recommend you not crying after I take the title away~

~Babies tend to get there ass kicked 10x then they usualy do~

~Im DXLatin~

~Da Meaning Of Thuganomics~

~DXtreame~

~And just incase you've forgoten~

~Tune into Slim Survivals~

~Ill remind you who the hell I am~

~DXLatin~

Scene Fades

KingOfDX: Amazing DXLatin!! You keep saying soo much shit about people that you don't even do anythnig to prove it. We all know you could kick King Carnage's ass any day and can beat him for that title, but you don't have to brag about it or keep repeating it. Your like a broken record, you keep repeating all the things you said before.

KingOfDX is laughing at DXLatin and the crowd is booing and chanting" You Suck, You Suck"!!

Time To Play The Game theme hits as KingOfDX goes on the second turnbuckle and takes his shirt off. He throws into the crowd and the crowd is starting to throw the t-shirt back at him as he walks out of the ring. He is walking down the ramp and the scene fades.
Back to top Go down
KingOfDX
Standing Tall
Standing Tall
KingOfDX

Male

Wrestler Info.

PostSubject: Re: Battle Royal(KingOfDX)   Battle Royal(KingOfDX) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2007 6:10 pm

this is a sick RP!!

Last edited by on Fri Jun 15, 2007 8:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Body Breaking Kid
WWKF Orginal
WWKF Orginal
Body Breaking Kid

Male
Number of posts : 312
Registration date : 2007-06-07

Wrestler Info.
Title History:
Finisher:

PostSubject: Re: Battle Royal(KingOfDX)   Battle Royal(KingOfDX) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2007 6:15 pm

u stole latins idea
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/bbkwwkf
KingOfDX
Standing Tall
Standing Tall
KingOfDX

Male

Wrestler Info.

PostSubject: Re: Battle Royal(KingOfDX)   Battle Royal(KingOfDX) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2007 8:28 pm

o shit i put it twice
Back to top Go down
KingOfDX
Standing Tall
Standing Tall
KingOfDX

Male

Wrestler Info.

PostSubject: Re: Battle Royal(KingOfDX)   Battle Royal(KingOfDX) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2007 8:37 pm

Time To Play The Game theme hits as KingOfDX walks out with a water bottle and is wearing a black t-shirt. He is walking down the ramp and walks left of the ring. He goes on the apron and the lights dim. He drinks out from the water bottle and sprays it.

KingOfDX: BBK won't shut the fuck up, seriously, no one likes you!!! Here's an example of showing you how he is sooo annoying, jesus christ.

After the commercial, a clip of BBK's history in the e fed bussiness.

(Scene)

December 13 2006

Announcer-The most well known superstar is here! In Royal Battle!! The main event tonight! BBA Edition vs Overtaker!

January 1 2007

Jack-We have a NEW PWF Heavyweight Champion! M.H. is done!
January 14

WWKF is anew! It is here! The home of King of Kings!

BBK-WWKF eh? Looks like M.H. and Max Death joined. Looks like for me to shine apon a new!

Rattlesnake-Looks like a new superstar decided to come to the kings!

January 20

BBK, from PWF has joined WWKF but things have gotten worse for him. DXLatin vs BBK, two of four cousins, battle it out.

Announcer-DXLatin, DXXD! OH MY GOD! BBK TAPPED OUT!

Fans cheer

DXLatin has defended his TEWF Extreme Championship! Amazing!

January 27

Announcer-Part two of the DXLatin vs BK series! 1-1! BBK is fighting his hardest but DXLatin too strong! BBK, wait, OMG! BBK! With the SWEET FACE HIGH KICK! But wait, DXLatin dodges! DXXD! OMG! HE HITS IT! COME ON! 1...2...3! YES!

Month of Febuary

BBK has been harrased by many even M.H, Max Death and DXLatin.

BBK-This is too harsh, I'm retiring!

So, BBK retired and continued for the PWF bussiness. Then quits e feds.

June 4

Rattlesnake-I need ratings for returning superstars but all of them have returned.....except for BBK! Ok, I'll just tell DXLatin to tell him.

June 6

DXLatin-BBK, you there? I got a message from Rattlesnake, he wants returning people to return like you. You up?

Ok fine, just give me the location then I can return.

BBK returned to WWKF with his 3 month abbseness.

Rattlesnake-Since BK has returned, we will have a Royal Rumble for the #1 contender for the WWKF Heavyweight Championship!

June 7

Announcer-Ladies and Gentlemen, I would like to welcome, a former WWKF superstar and former PWF superstar, the man who has returned in the likes of Rattlesnake, BBK!

I walk Alone hits the stage as BBK walks out. Crowd not happy but hear some cheers.

BBK-I would like to be glad to be back but I wasn't really interested but I took the deal, coming back to WWKF, the home of da kings. Now, I'm in this special Rumble and I'm #3. Not a good place to be in. But be really cool I won right?

Crowd silent.

BBK-But I would like to be able to win and become better than before....no more PWF or that shit and now, WWKF is my home!

KODX Sayings

June 8

Time To Play The Game theme hits as KingOfDX walks out of the back and is handed a microphone. He slides into the ring and the crowd boo's.

KingOfDX: BBK came out here before and said he will win the Battle Royal at #3. Who cares, I'm #2 and I will woop your ass when you enter the ring. Plus, I know that Killer won't try and eliminate me because we were tag team partners before and we will team up to take out anyone, including all the great superstars. But then, when I have my perfect chance, I will eliminate him and will laugh at him for trusting me that far.

KingOfDX starts to taunt at the superstars backstage as the crowd begins to boo.

KingOfDX: Then when it's all said and done, I will walk out of that ring, the last man standing and will win that Battle Royal!! Then, I will be the #1 contender for the WWKF World Heavyweight or the WWKF Championship. But, I will go for the WWKF Heavyweight Championship cause I want to kick Bad Blood's ass and leave him a bloody mess to become the greatest champ here. All the great superstars that will be defeated: DXLatin, Kane, Killer, King Carnage, LabofaxD, El Toro, Powerbomb360 and that original!!

KingOfDX is signaling that he will be the next WWKF Heavyweight Champ. The crowd starts to boo at KingOfDX and chant" You Suck, You Suck"!!

June 8

A recap of what KODX said

KingOfDX wKingOfDX: BBK came out here before and said he will win the Battle Royal at #3. Who cares, I'm #2 and I will woop your ass when you enter the ring. Plus, I know that Killer won't try and eliminate me because we were tag team partners before and we will team up to take out anyone, including all the great superstars. But then, when I have my perfect chance, I will eliminate him and will laugh at him for trusting me that far.

wrote:

KingOfDX is signaling that he will be the next WWKF Heavyweight Champ. The crowd starts to boo and chant" You Suck, You Suck"!!

Time To Play The Game theme hits as KingOfDX drops the microphone and walks put of the ring. The scene fades.

Scene opens up again BBK waits for the recap to close.

BBK-As you may have noticed, before I said, I will come back better than before and that means I can have a 7.5/10 chance of winning and becoming #1 contender. This match will become intense when I come out and kick KOD ass!

Fans cheer and chant "KOD sucks!"

BBK-KOD, you hear that? The fans want me to whoop your ass to China! I mean look at that fan beside the announcer table. It says "Anyone even BBK can whoop KOD ass!" You see that? Yea! Of course you do! Unless you have no ears! LIKE YOU HAVE ANY! DXLatin can kick your ass, M.H. could, Killer could and M.D. Filipino! You and your stupid team will lose to whatever I got in store so just say our prayers that I will kick you out of DA RING! KOD,
you....CAN'T....DISS....FOR.....PISS!

As BBK walks out of the ring, he goes back to say something.

BBK-I got experiences from past rumbles, the biggest rumble I was in an M.H. and Max Death, they we're in it. But I was #4 and won that rumble. I lost my shot of becoming a DWE Champion but at least I won the rumble. Like you KODX, have you been in a rumble with 30 men? Including you? Lemme see....NO! In my days in WWKF back in January, you have never been in a rumble. It was just you and spamming, That's it. Spamming other people while they are on the computer looking up matches in WWKF.com! And KODX, you have no experience of a rumble. Just a 1-1 match. You have no experience and I bet your watching right now and saying "I'll beat him!" but really, no you won't. I've been in training while I was in retirment. I have inproved and gotten better after those 3 months. As Overtaker helped me in is experience, I gotted alot better and better then you KODX....but not as DXLatin. KODX..people, repeat after me...."KODX HAS NO EXPERIENCE!"

Crowd- KODX HAS NO EXPERIENCE!

BBK-Now that, are real WWKF fans! I have experience and you don't. This bussiness is about experience and who will be the King of Kings. And that i...wait, I will just like to tell you something, I will become the winner or I might lose but at least you won't win but that #1 contender spot to someone that needs it but I'm sure, I will beat you KODX! YEA!

Fans cheer as BBK walks to the locker room.

The Scene fades as BBK is in the ring.

June 9

BBK-Now that is what happened to me this whole time. Now, KODX and everyone else in that Rumble, i would like to say good luck to all. That's all I've got to say. Now, that video, that is what will turn out and will change that rumble. I've been hit, taunted, beaten and loved by the fans but now, this is important to me. I want to be a World Champion in WWKF. I want that title! As in the video, I will rise up and become like many, winners and losers. But....thats it, I might just pack up and leave but NO! This is my home! Everything is important to me in WWKF and so is this match. Just everything I have to say was all in that video and one more thing, good luck.

Fans cheer.

BBK drops the mic and walks to the locker rooms and the scene closes.

KingOfDX is taunting BBK as the crowd begins to chant" You Suck, You Suck"!!

KingOfDX: O BBK, can you shut the fuck up with China? What's with you and that, do you live in China? I bet your house is beside the Great Wall Of China, where it's a cardboard box and then got destroyed by a bunch of Chinese people!! Why would you say I don't have experience? I do, at wrestling, your experience is sucking on Chinese people's dicks and Overtaker's too!!

KingOfDX is laughing and taunting at him even more. The crowd begins to chant and boo at him" Fuck You, Fuck You"!!

Time To Play The Game theme hits as KingOfDX goes on the second turnbuckle and takes his t-shirt off. He throws it in the crowd and walks out of the ring and the scene fades.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battle Royal(KingOfDX)   Battle Royal(KingOfDX) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battle Royal(KingOfDX)
Page 1 of 1